Shower Fun

Story Info
It's time for you to lather up!
1.4k words
4.06
47.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_rose
red_rose
8 Followers

As you sit at the computer, I walk up behind you and kiss the top of your head. Your hair is an absolute mess, so I grab the brush and begin to play at braiding and twisting it around. That bores me after about five minutes, so I pull your hair back from your face and lean forward to kiss your neck. I nibble on your ear as you continue to not care what all I do. For that, you get a raspberry on the back of your neck.

“Aw, thanks, dear,” you say as you wipe my spit from your neck and swivel around to look at me. “What doyou want?”

“You,” I say as I grab your hand and pull you up.

“Oh yeah?”

I kiss your mouth lightly and then back up to look you in the eyes again. You grab me around the waist and walk me backwards, pushing me onto the couch before attempting to attack my neck.

“Heeeeyyy now!!” I try to push you off, but it’s really no use, and I know it. Smiling like a fool, I kiss your lips again, trying to keep your mouth occupied and off of my neck.

“You’re stinky,” I say, wrinkling my nose.

“Yeah, well, youlike my stink.”

“I think you need a shower, stinky boy. And I’m going to wash that messy hair of yours.”

You raise an eyebrow at me as I stand up and smile at you. I’m sure you realize that grooming isn’t the only thing I have on my mind.

In the blink of an eye, I’m out of my skirt and top and standing in front of you in just my bra and panties. I lean forward for a kiss and wind up with your mouth back on my neck, this time a bit more gentle than before, and I melt in your arms. I love the feel of my hands on your bare skin and I run my fingers up and down your arms as you continue licking, biting, sucking at my neck and ear. Your hands go around me and open my bra, pulling it off and letting it fall to the ground.

You back up and drop your pajama pants, leaving yourself naked.

“Alright,” you say, motioning to my panties. “Off with those already.”

As I slip them off, you head to the bathroom to start running the water.

I follow you into the shower seconds later and the incredibly hot water hits my skin. You’re already loving the heat, I can tell by the calm look on your face.

You give me a very wet kiss and more water comes from around you, soaking me, burning me up. I love the feel of your wet skin against mine. I pull you closer and fight a giggle – you look so cute when you’re soaked to the bone.

Your hands reach around and grab my ass, pulling me to you. As you squeeze my ass, I let a small moan escape from my lips. We’re kissing again, your tongue playing against my lips, teeth, tongue; your teeth brushing my lips, biting occasionally. My fingers are digging into your shoulders as my arms are wrapped up under yours.

I break the kiss and reach behind you for the bar of soap. Backing up, I look at you, standing there smirking at me, and begin lathering up the bar in my hand.

My soapy hands run over your chest and shoulders. I rub my way down your arms, my fingers intertwining with yours as I give you a quick kiss. I swish some lather down on to your stomach, poking my finger into your belly button and grinning at you. You roll your eyes and I pull out and lather up the soap some more. Stroking my hands over your hips, I bring them up and forward, just below your stomach. My right hand cups your balls, stroking the lather over them. You feel so slippery and slick in my hands – I’m aching to feel you inside me, but not yet.

Turning you around, I soap up your back, slip my hands down your sides…and then pinch your ass.

You turn back around and smile at me. And again, your mouth finds my neck and your hand begins to explore. The water washes over you, rinsing the soap from your skin. You stop biting and look me in the eye as you slip a finger into my hot pussy. That is, of course, an entirely different kind of wetness that you find there.

You push a finger up inside of me, making me gasp and grin all at the same time. Stroking a time or two more, you pull your hand away, flicking your finger against my clit before you let it go.

Teasing me with your fingers only makes me want something more.

I look down and see that you are obviously enjoying yourself – your cock is more than half hard and pointing right at me. I wrap my hand around it, letting my fingers play against the underside. My other hand cups your balls, squeezing quite gently.

I want to taste you so badly. I can’t resist the urge to feel your hardness against my tongue.

Never breaking our eye contact, I slip down to my knees in front of you, kissing your stomach, thighs, pelvis; running my tongue along your balls and then up the underside of your cock. I lick the tip, tasting your precum, before running my tongue over the head of your large cock.

I flick my tongue over the tip before hungrily pulling you as far into me as I can stand. I begin to bob my head just the slightest bit, tightening my lips against your cock, licking along the underside. Your fingers run through my wet hair, down to the nape of my neck.

“Hey.”

I hear you say that and look up, smiling with my eyes as I continue working your cock in my mouth.

“That’s better.”

I know you like to see me looking at you while I suck you, but there are moments when I just get so wrapped up in what I’m doing, that I can’t help but close my eyes. I don’t want to think of anything but your cock, pressing against the back of my throat, its hardness, soft skin, salty taste.

I pull back again, sucking on just the tip, and bring my tongue down to the underside of your cock. My lips find your balls and I pull their softness into my mouth with my tongue. I run my tongue around one of your balls, my fingers pressing into your ass, pulling you closer.

With a lick to the tip, I’m rewarded with a taste of your precum. I suck my way back down your cock, frustrated at the fact that I can’t take it all. I want you to fuck my face so badly. I take a deep breath around your cock and press your tip against the back of my throat. God, I want this. I want to feel you come in my mouth. I want to taste you.

“Help me?” I say, looking up at you from the bottom of the tub.

You laugh. “What exactly do you want me to do?”

“I want you to cum. Help me make you cum. Please?”

You can’t help but laugh at me, begging for your cum.

You start stroking yourself in front of me, pulling on your cock… stroking… faster… stronger than my small hands ever could.

I flick my tongue out and lick the tip a time or two as you fervently stroke your cock in front of my face.

“Now,” you barely whisper the word.

Your free hand grabs the back of my head, and I swallow your cock, sucking for all I’m worth.

And you cum. More cum than I’ve ever felt at once, and I swallow as much as I can, as fast as I can, drinking you, feeling you push your cock to the back of my throat. I almost choke on your cum and your cock, but I want it, I want it all.

Cum leaks from the corners of my mouth as you slow down. I swallow every drop, licking you clean, wiping your cum from my lips and chin, licking it from my fingers.

“I love you,” you say.

red_rose
red_rose
8 Followers