Shower Solo

Story Info
The power of water.
799 words
4.16
58.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching a very intriguing movie and playing with my clit and pussy, I decided I was too horny to just let my arousal subside. The thought of a shower really perked my interest.

I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, just in case anyone came home unexpectedly. I took my spaghetti strap top off and slipped my short shorts off. My reflection in the mirror caught my eye, and I noticed that my titts seemed to be a bit swollen. I began rubbing them and twisting my nipples between my fingers.

The sight of my own hands on my titts really turned me on. My pussy became even wetter. I could feel the moisture on my thighs. My hand slipped from titts, down my stomach, and down to my pussy. The wetness caused my fingers to slip right over my clit, giving my goosebumps. I then slid two fingers into my fuckhole, and started sliding them in and out. The sucking noises my pussy made as it took in my fingers reminded me of my original purpose for being in the bathroom.

I turned on the water in the tub, making it a little too hot. Then I stepped inside the tub. I turned on the handheld showerhead. I turned it to the soft setting first. With my legs spread wide, I ran the water over my pussy. The heat from the hot water caused pain at first, but shortly turned into pleasure. I turned the showerhead to the most powerful setting, three pulsating streams of hot, hot water. Instead of applying it directly to my pussy, I started the stream on my stomach, and then slowly worked it down. When it reached my clit, I screamed out loud. Between the heat and the intense pressure, two more seconds and I would’ve came. But I moved the stream further down.

I could feel the water filling my pussy. I spread my legs farther apart so I could feel more of it. Then I began moving the water back and forth, from my pussy to my clit. I leaned against the cold tile wall of the shower, and the shock of the temperature differences made my pussy tingle.

I moved down to the bottom of the shower, and laid on my back. I kept the water on my pussy the whole time. I propped my legs up on both sides of the shower, causing my clit to become more exposed. I could feel my orgasm coming closer and closer, so I changed the setting on the showerhead back to the soft spray. I put the showerhead back in its holder and turned the faucet on. I jumped out of the shower quickly and grabbed my hairbrush off the counter. My hairbrush has a nice and long, and thick, handle on it.

Upon returning to the shower, I laid back down and slipped the handle of my hairbrush into my wanting and needing pussy. I fucked myself with it for a couple of seconds, just to enjoy the feeling of being really filled up. Then, I scooted my ass under the faucet, causing the water to pour down on my clit. Holding the brush against the wall, I fucked it with my pussy, while my clit was assaulted by the full, gushing stream of water coming from the faucet.

Feeling a huge intense orgasm building, I turned the hot water off, leaving ice cold water running over my clit and pussy. I screamed at the sensation. My legs began to twitch and my toes began to curl. My pussy was fucking that hairbrush like crazy. I screamed and moaned as I came and my pussy gushed I came so hard.

I kept fucking my hairbrush, and by then, it was so far inside of me that the bristles were rubbing my clit. I turned the hot water back on. The heat on my cold pussy caused another temperature shock, and another orgasm. I screamed and screamed, “Ohhhhh yess! Ohhhhh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Waves and waves of orgasms poured over my body. My entire body was trembling and shaking. My pussy was starting to become sore, but I could not stop, it felt so good. I kept pumping that hairbrush into my pussy and I kept humping the water and the wall. Finally, the hot water ran out, and after a couple of orgasms with the cold water, I decided it was time to give up.

My body was all shriveled up and I was freezing. When I stepped out of the shower, I couldn’t walk, my pussy was so sore and tingly. And I was lightheaded from cumming so much. But I have to say that it was the best damn shower I’ve ever had.