Shower Surprise

Story Info
Two girls give college guy a shower surprise.
952 words
3.81
144.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dorm room had co-ed showers! Co-ed showers! How amazing was that!? Jack couldn't wait to hop in the shower with a girl or two, that would just be amazing! And he had the perfect girl in mind. She lived down the hall from him. She was medium height, thin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her name, was Tess. She was gorgeous! Any guy would be lucky to have her. And the best part was, she had a girlfriend, Jan! A girlfriend! How much better could it get!?

One day, Jack walked into the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waste. He looked sexy with his six-pack and muscular chest. The girls melted when they saw him. All but Tess and Jan. Tess just happened to be in the bathroom when he walked in, but she was washing her face and couldn't see him. He gave her a dirty look and got in the shower.

After he got in and got all wet, he heard the door open again. He peaked out and saw that it was Jan. He pulled his head back when he saw that Tess was looking in his direction. He went back to soaping up his chest, but he listened hard to what was going on beyond the curtain. No sounds were coming from the bathroom except the water running in his own shower.

"Jack, you did not just take my shower!?" She yelled.

"It's not your shower, Tess."

"It is now, and if you don't get out, I'm coming in there with you!" Jack's dick got hard at the thought, but he stayed cool and collected.

"Whatever, Tess. You won't, and you know it!"

"Don't count on it." Tess took her clothes off and hung her towel on a hook right outside the shower. Her nipples were hard as she stepped into the shower with Jack. He didn't say a word, just turned away form her and kept showering. She did the same for a minute and then she dropped the soap. "Oops!" She bent over to pick it up and Jack got a good look at her firm ass. It was the most beautiful ass he had ever seen and he had a strong urge to stick his hard dick in it. But, he restrained himself and turned away again.

By the time he had turned around, he felt a pair of small hands on his back. Tess was soaping up his back for him. "What are you doing?"

"Washing your back. It needs it."

"It does not."

"Oh, shut up, you know you like my hands on your body." She moved her hands down and pinches his ass. He jumped but didn't say anything in reply. He didn't turn around as she caressed his back and shoulders. He felt another set of hands roaming his back.


"What theā€¦" he stopped short when he saw that Jan was in the shower with them. Her hard nipples pressing against Tess's arm. "Oh my gosh." His jaw dropped open at the sight of the two girls.

They took their hands off his body and put them on each other. Tess caressed Jan's breasts tenderly, gently pinching her hard nipples. They moaned as they touched and kissed each other. Jack's dick was harder than ever. He wanted one of the girls to suck it sooo much.

As if they had read his mind, Jan got down on her knees and took his dick into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head and sucked lightly on it. She took her hand and ran it along Jack's inner thigh. He shuddered at her touch.

Tess moved around to the other side of him and rubbed up against his back. Her hard nipples scraped over his skin and her hairy pussy tickled his ass. He loved the feeling of her pressed up against him. And the feeling of having Jan suck his dick was amazing. He just wanted to fuck them both.

Jan pulled her head away from Jack's dick. He moaned because he didn't want her to stop. "Don't stop," he said in a low growl.

"Oh Jack, fuck me, please!" Tess screamed and she tugged on his shoulders for him to turn around. Jack turned and grabbed her around the waist. He picked her up and positioned her just right so that his dick easily slid into her pussy. He bounced her up and down until she was screaming and moaning so loudly.

He stopped before he came though and gave Jan a turn. She moaned and screamed just as loud as Tess did. "Wow, this is amazing!" Jack thought, "Life doesn't get much better than this." He didn't realize that he had actually muttered it aloud.

"Oh yes it does." Tess smiled mischievously at him. She took his dick in her mouth and Jan took his balls in hers and they sucked together. Now it was Jack's turn to moan and yell uncontrollably. He felt so good that he could hardly stand it anymore. He came hard and fast in Tess's mouth, yelling louder and louder as the girls continued to suck.

"What is going on in here!?" A male voice called out from the doorway to the bathroom. They heard the door shut behind him. It was the RA for Jack's suite! He came over and pulled back the curtain exposing the three tangled all up in each other. The girls both turned bright red as did Jack. They stopped what they were doing and turned to face the RA who said, "Jack, I told you that the next time you do something like this, you're supposed to tell me so I can videotape it!"