Shower Surprise

Story Info
She seeks relief from the heat, only to get hotter.
1.2k words
4.45
27.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hot out there. The southern California sun was blazing outside making the air so hot that she could see it rippling as it collided with the ground. She climbed the stairs to her small apartment and turned the door knob. It opened unusually easy letting out a swift current of icy air. The cool air was refreshing, clearing her mind and drying her sweat dampened skin. Her usually loose fitting blue tank top was sticking slightly to her back caused by the short time it took her to walk from the car, up the stairs and into her apartment.

She pushed the door closed behind her, slipping her sandals off by the door and walking into the living room. She loved the way the carpet was so soft that when walked on barefooted her toes would squish into the softness of it. Moving silently across the living room she turned the blinds to shut out the busy world. It was Friday. The weekend was hers. She was going to enjoy it. Turning her back to the window she peeled off her shirt, throwing it onto the couch and walking into her bedroom removing her jean shorts slowly and putting them on the bed. Straightening back up she caught her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hands down her body. Her stomach flat and tight. She reached behind her slowly, letting the clasp of her bra free, still looking into the mirror. Smiling, as she was proud of the beautiful girl staring back at her. Brown wavy hair, pulled back loosely. Bright emerald green eyes staring back at her. She let her gaze wonder down the reflection of her own body.

Critiquing it? Maybe. Enjoying it? Definately.

Her breasts were not large, but nice, firm. She turned looking at her ass in the reflection, once again not large, but firm. She let her bra drop to the floor, concentrating on every detail of her body. Looking at her shoulder in the reflection she notices some very small very faint freckles sprinkled across her skin. They match the ones that are ever so slightly sprinkled across her nose. Angel Kisses she had heard them called. They didn't bother her much. She liked them. Stepping back away from the mirror she slowly loops her thumbs inside the waist band of her lacy red thong. Pulling it down slowly. Leaning down she takes her bra and her panties back to the bed, laying them on top of her shorts that she placed there earlier. Strolling slowly into the bathroom she turns the light switch on and pulls back the shower curtain to step inside. Turning the dial she looks up into the spray of water, cool at first but rapidly growing hotter, causing steam to billow out like smoke above the shower curtain. Taking the soap she slides it against her stomach, leaving a trail of tiny bubbles, making her skin tingle and the air fill with the soft feathery sent of cucumber melon. Sliding it slowly up her body over the curve of her breasts, covering each one slowly, and then moving the soap up to her shoulders and down her arms. First one. Then the other. Keeping her eyes closed tight and her head up letting the water run thru her long dark hair, gently pulling it straight, she felt the shower curtain move and a slight gust of cool air caress over her body making her nipples tighten and her skin tingle.

She dared not open her eyes, for in seeing him she might find him only a dream.

She felt his hands strong, yet gentle, against her skin. Washing her gently, taking the soap from her and turning her slowly as he washed her back, kissing her shoulders. His hands slipped slowly from her shoulders down her back and to her hips, sliding around to caress her stomach, running his hands up to just under her breasts, but not touching them. She moaned softly, wishing that his hands could touch her everywhere at once. He leaned in, his soft blonde curls falling damply over his face as he brought his mouth the curve of her neck. Kissing it, sucking at it. Nibbling gently. She could feel the heat radiating from his body. She could almost feel him pressed against her. Almost. Her lips parted, she gasped slightly as his tongue slid slowly against her damp skin as he began to softly suckle at her ear lobe.

She leaned back against him, pressing her body against his. Her ass against his groin. Her back against his chest. His hands wrapped around her were now gently cupping, and slowly massaging her breasts, softly pinching her nipples. He groaned against her neck as his cock grew harder against her ass, slipping between her legs to rub slightly against her opening. She spread her legs, aching for him to enter her, wanting to feel him fill her completely. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, putting her arms up, bending them slightly to hold onto his shoulders behind hers. Turning her head to kiss him deeply as she pushed her ass back against him. Against his cock. She felt the head pushed tightly against her opening.

She wanted him now.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, the other still gently fondling her breast, teasing her nipple. In one steady push he was inside her. Buried to the hilt. Nestled deep inside her body. Tensing and moaning, she pushed back against him again, taking him deeper. They stood with the water caressing down their bodies, joined together. Filled with passion and lust. Needing each other. Wanting each other. Having each other. He began to slowly pump in and out of her. Needing to feel the joy of sweet release. His hand slid slowly from her stomach, spreading her wet folds and searching out her clit. Rubbing his middle finger against it in the same rhythm as his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She moans. Louder now. Her body starts to shake, orgasm washing over her like a flood. Her pussy milking him fast and hard, begging for him to release his own orgasm deep within her body. Biting her bottom lip as he drives her over the edge again and again. She feels him tense, bracing herself for his earth shattering eruption. Then like fire spraying into her depths, he fills her with his cum, over and over he sprays into her, until his body goes weak. He staggers back, steadying himself against the shower wall as he slides out of her depths and slowly begins withering back to his flaccid state.

She turns to face him. Smiling softly at him. Leaning in and kissing his neck softly she whispers, "Thank you for helping me with my shower, baby. I enjoyed you washing me. But now it’s only fair that I return the favor, and wash you."

She watches his eyes widen, as a smile spreads across his face. Reaching for a wash cloth, she soaps it up and slides it down his chest. Wrapping her hand, shielded only by the cloth, around his cock.

But that is another story, for another time.