Shower Time

Story Info
College times get wild in the shower.
1.4k words
3.48
80k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first month of college. I had decided to go to college in Boston, Ma. Instead of staying in the home state of New Jersey. It had been the third day of classes when I first ran into him. His name was Robert, I just called him Rob. He only lived a few floors below me in the dormitory but I haven't seen him in any of my classes, which later I found out was because he was in a completely different major than my own.

We first met on the elevator, he had given me an awkward smile and I smiled back not thinking much of it. A few hours later, while I was online I found out that I had a request on Facebook from him. It turned out that he was gay. I didn't find him that attractive but I decided that since I didn't know any in the gay community here in Boston, it could be a start. I had instant messaged him and started to talk to him about how I liked the school. We talk online for about two weeks before actually meeting up and talking. I had been pulling an all-nighter to finish a paper that was due at eight in the morning the next day. It was about 2 am when I had told him to come and keep me company in the lounge. He came down and being that we were the only two people in the lounge, we decided to talk about sex.

His first question was a bit personal. He had asked me "How big is your dick?" A little stunned by the question, I had asked him to repeat the question, but my ears did not deceive me he had actually really asked me. I responded truthfully but not before making him answer his own question. After I had told him, there was an awkward exchange of looks between us. It was a look that stated I want you, but I want to respect you. Thinking back to that night, I understood why he came down that it wasn't for a hook up. I was for a relationship. Being the whore I was at the time, I was looking for just a good fuck.

I asked him "Top or Bottom?" and he answered with the correct answer. He was the bottom to the top I wanted to be. I told him to come sit closer because he had been sitting on almost the opposite of the lounge. He moved closer but not to where I wanted him. Around three o'clock that night, or morning, he had said that he should really get to sleep. I responded with a somber "OK, but tomorrow I want you to text me." We exchanged numbers and off he went.

Still aroused by the information that had been exchanged I found time to take a break to the bathroom. I spent the next thirty minutes in the bathroom thinking about the things I would do to Rob, if we were to "hook-up." I relieved myself, and then headed back to the lounge to finish my paper.

Later that morning around ten, I receive a text from Rob telling me that he wanted to get together again that night. I knew that this time we would hook up. So I had texted him back and told him that he should meet me in the washroom on the eighth floor around 3 am that night. His responds was what I wanted. He had told me that I was on his mind all last night. And I had said that he was on mine, too, although it was only when I was in the bathroom masturbating.

That night, like clock work, at exactly 3 am he walks passed my door heading to the washroom with all of his equipment to make it seem as if he was going to shower. I had gathered my stuff and headed in that direction myself. Once I opened the door to the washroom, he had pulled me into the handicap shower stall and slide his tongue passed my lips to kiss me. We started making out and stripping each other of clothes until finally we were bare naked. He had told me he had wanted to do this since the day he has seen me in the elevator. I had been so horny that this was actually just a hook-up but I played off of his emotions and told him that I had been thinking of it too.

I gave him another kiss on the lips, and without words he got to his knees. I felt him first grab my dick in his hand before I felt the warm of his mouth. When I first felt his mouth engulf the tip of my dick I felt a surge of energy go through me. It was one of both finally feeling good and the feeling of finally getting laid. My toes and began to curl as he deep throated my cock. As he moves his head up and down I feel his tongue going crazy licking every inch of my dick. Before I knew it my back began to arch and a feel of pressure started to build, I tried to hold it back, but couldn't. I had exploded right in his mouth without a warning but it didn't stop him he continued to suck on my dick until it was complete dry. I had to stop him. But I wasn't sexually fulfilled yet. I actually was even hornier then I was when our adventure had started.

I pushed him against the wall viscously, and had gone a number on his neck. Hearing him moan kept me going. Finally I pulled away and not thinking I pulled him away from the wall and bend him over the chair, that was attached to the wall. I used my own salvia to lube my cock, and in one shot I got it in. he had screamed a little to loud at first so I took his shirt and told him to bite it. As I was going at him from behind, I hear him tell me that he is a virgin. I think to myself "That is why he's so tight." I pull out and sit down on the chair. I pull him over so he can do some of the work. He had wanted to do it so he was looking at me but I had told him to turn around. He bends over on to my cock and proceeds to move up and down on my dick moaning each and every time it gets deeper.

Since I had already came once it had take and extreme long time to get me to go again. Since I felt bad that I had already came in his mouth and haven't returned the favor I had reached my hand around him and started to jerk him off. I build him up and he leaned back on to me. He had gone all the way down and my dick was as deep as it could be in his ass. He arches his back and starts to moan I use my other hand to cover his mouth and he explodes. A long stream of cum squirts from the end of dick to the ground of the shower. As he comes, he tenses up making his ass even tighter, which felt so good that I had came into his ass. Out of breath he remained sitting on me for a few moments before getting up and making his way to the shower. I also got up and made it over to the same shower. Tired I cleaned up and gave him a kiss good night.

I headed to my room and went to bed. As I laid in bed thinking of what I had just done, I received a text message telling me he had fun and that we should do it again soon. Seeing that I only really wanted a boy toy here in Boston, I agreed. That was the last time me and Robert had hung out. On occasions we were studying at the same place, or were at the same event but not too many words were ever exchanged between us. I was a good, one time fuck that I never wanted to do again.