Showing Eddie

Story Info
A married woman's first adventure in exhibitionism.
3.5k words
4.41
82.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers

Last weekend, I allowed another man to look up my skirt. It was the first time I ever intentionally flashed anyone and it led me to feelings and actions I never thought I could let myself experience.

I know there have been many occasions where I’ve unknowingly exposed small bits of myself to others. I’ve caught men gazing into the gap of my v-neck shirts or between the buttons of loose-fitting blouses. I’ve seen their eyes rising the length of my thighs seeking the flash of panties when my legs part however quickly. Each time, wholly embarrassed, I’ve cinched up my shirt, closed my legs, shying away from revealing anything more than the passing pleasure a stolen glance. Never before have I intentionally paraded my personal places for anyone other than my husband or my doctor.

Only once before has anyone commented upon my accidental exhibitions. Curiously, it was another woman. We were at a spring picnic with couples and families from church. I wore a short cotton skirt that dropped modestly to the middle of my thighs. Stacy, another mom 10 years younger than me, and I were talking about kids and work and life, seated on adjacent picnic tables. During our conversation, my legs had casually and unnoticeably drifted apart ever-so-slightly.

With no one else in easy earshot, Stacy leaned in closer and said, “I like those panties you’re wearing today. Victoria’s Secret?”

My legs snapped shut and a sudden rush of blood flooded my face.

“Oh god, I’m sorry. I didn’t know…,” I blurted out pulling my skirt down as low as it would go without sliding off my hips. Crossing my legs and turning sideways away from her, I’d never felt so exposed.

“Don’t apologize, Laura,” Stacy grinned. “Actually, I like what I see and I wish I could see more.” Her eyes waited for my reaction.

I’m sure my reaction was not what she hoped for. I brushed aside her comment, laughing uncomfortably and soon found an excuse to rush off to my husband, Rick. We left the party soon afterwards. I felt ashamed, exposed, confused, and I now knew more about Stacy than I really cared to know.

When I told Rick the reason behind our hasty exit, he, like all men would, developed an immediate erection and pressed me for every detail and nuance of my conversation with Stacy. He pounced on me immediately upon walking into our house, our foreplay consisting of little more than him wondering aloud how much Stacy had seen and what her intentions were in bringing my panties into our conversation. Rick talked out all the possibilities while I relaxed, quietly enjoying the feeling of his fingers and tongue inside me. My eyes closed and I saw Stacy’s curious smile and her flashing green eyes watching my legs open and close.

Looking back now, I realize Rick has spent several years wishing I would reveal myself a bit more. He’s told me he’s proud that I’ve held on to my good looks and shape into my later thirties and after two children, and that he would love it if he could share that pride with the rest of the world. But I always shrugged off his comments as the ramblings of a horny, sex-starved husband, indistinguishable from the heated innuendo of every other man on the planet. After the picnic, his gentle persuasions for me to share the sharp point of a nipple or a quick flash of my panties gradually increased.

My own curiosity to test the bounds of personal comfort also grew. I began to test the limits of my inhibitions by heading out more often without hiding my small breasts in the usual tight, padded bras. Much to Rick’s delight, I bought and wore skimpier panties under my short skirts. And I paid more attention to the eyes of others. If I saw them looking, I quietly convinced myself not to turn or hide or quietly disappear. I began to recognize who’s looking, when they’re looking, and what they’re trying to see. Without losing my shyness – I still hide my most private places from others’ view – I’m letting myself and others enjoy the body I’ve been given.

Which brings my story back to last weekend. After a wedding reception for my husband’s cousin, the party moved to the lobby of the hotel where most the guests were staying. While Rick reacquainted himself with Maria, a beautiful woman he only remembered as the skinny ten-year-old tomboy who used to live next-door to his cousin, I talked with Maria’s husband, Eddie. Eddie is a tall, golden-tan Hispanic attorney from Miami. Like his wife, he is beautiful to look at. His dark eyes, his firm, wide chest tucked snugly into his pressed pinstripe suit, his sexy grin, quiet voice and sincere attentiveness all immediately drew me to him.

We sat across from each other in the soft comfortable chairs of the crowded hotel lobby. His eyes pulled me in, roaming over me as we talked. My thin white sleeveless sweater clung closely to my breasts, holding and shaping them in near-perfect position. Each time I shifted in my chair, I could feel my skirt ride gradually up my thigh. His wasn’t the visual undressing that many men never seem to get beyond, but a sensual, personal exploration of every curve and corner of my being. The wine continued to flow. I knew he was looking. He knew I wanted him look.

At what point my mind permitted me to show him more, I don’t recall. I remember scanning the lobby to see if anyone else watched us. Rick was engrossed in conversation with Maria, oblivious to the rest of the room. Likewise, everyone else in the party was occupied either in small groups or pairs.

I think Eddie knew what was coming when I shifted my position to face him completely. I watched his brown eyes as my knees slowly fell away from each other. His first look, I know, was not an eyeful. Just enough for him to imagine what lay behind the shadows under the skirt. Eddie’s appreciative grin chilled me even as it warmed me to the idea of showing him more.

I scanned the room once again for eyes pointed in our direction. Finding none, my legs opened further. I knew that Eddie now had a complete view of the thin white lace that covered me. Were my panties folded into the trembling crease between my legs, I wondered? I so wanted them to be. Butterflies flew in dizzy circles through my stomach and head and legs. I should be good, I thought, but in this heady moment the thrill of being just a little bad overcame my sensibilities.

Eddie took a long, slow sip of his Cabernet. His eyes never left the dimly shadowed apex of my legs. I watched his dark eyes flow over the pale white curves of one leg, up to the thin patch of lace separating his eyes from my sex, and down the other leg. His arm dropped off the side of the armchair, obscuring the rise in the fabric of his gray slacks.

He followed my fingertips when they moved slowly down the exposed whiteness of my thighs and slipped into the loosely sheltered shadows. My thumb gently caught the elastic edge of my panties, nudging it past blonde curls of hair and into the slippery fold. Eddie rolled his eyes and let out a quiet throaty moan.

“Do you know what you’re doing to me?” he whispered across the ever-shrinking space that separated us. His arm lifted off his lap briefly, an encased erection pressed skyward through the thin gray fabric.

“No. I mean, yes. At least I hope I do,” I said. “I don’t know. Is it ok for me to do this?”

“I’m certainly not asking you to stop,” he said.

“Good. I don’t want to stop.”

“Please don’t.”

The din of the party swirled around us noiselessly. My legs parted as wide as the small modicum of decency that remained in me permitted. The air-conditioned coolness flowed up into me triggering a brief shiver throughout my entire body. I slid forward on the cushion until the edge of my skirt disappeared beneath my panties. I stayed there for a long moment, loving the hungry look on his face, thrilling in my newfound naughtiness, feeling like a high-school girl teasing a helpless schoolboy.

I stood and casually straightened my skirt, my hips but a few spare inches from Eddie’s soft brown eyes.

“I’d like another glass of wine. Would you?” I asked.

“I’ll join you.”

Eddie stood with me, stabbing his hand into his right pocket to camouflage his straining erection. The thrill of eliciting this reaction from him so effortlessly was hard to conceal. We both cast quick glances back towards our spouses who remained in their own universe across the lobby. Eddie followed me to the make-shift bar now littered with empty wine bottles.

“I’ll be right back,” I said while he refreshed my Chardonnay.

“Please hurry,” he grinned.

I walked slowly across the lobby feeling Eddie’s gaze behind me. The women’s room was empty. I knew I wanted to take the next step, but had to steel up all the courage I had to slide my new panties down my legs. Looking at my panties lying crumpled on the floor, I slipped a finger quickly inside myself. A quick touch to the hard tip of my clitoris sent a rippling wave of excitement through me.

The rest room door opened suddenly and all I could think to do was kick my panties into the empty stall next to me. Rick’s sister Erica walked in, her cheeks glowing red and her face locked in a permanent giggle from the evening’s alcohol. Before I could retrieve my panties, she pushed past me into the lone stall.

She laughed too loudly as she locked the swinging door, “Somebody’s having a good time tonight.”

Hoping I sounded calm, I asked, “How do you mean?”

“There’s a pair of sexy panties lying on the floor in here!”

“I don’t think they’re mine,” I lied, faking a laugh.

“Well, I know they’re not mine,” she giggled. “But I wouldn’t mind if the same thing happens to mine before I pass out.”

Thus I escaped back to the party and to Eddie without my panties. He held out a full wine glass to me. I quickly tossed back a big sip.

“Would you like to see something?” I asked him before I could convince myself to do otherwise.

“Something more, you mean?” he asked.

“Come with me.”

As we crossed the lobby, Rick’s eyes caught mine visually quizzing me on my destination. I mouthed, “I’ll be right back,” which satisfied him enough to return his attentions to Maria. I couldn’t tell if he noticed my companion following a quick step behind me or not. I suppose at that moment, it didn’t matter to me what he knew.

Eddie followed me to the bank of elevators across from the registration desk.

“I hope you don’t think I do things like this every day,” I said pressing the button and leaning on the granite wall.

“I’m sure you don’t,” he said. “It’s not your style.”

He started to say something else when the muted ding of the elevator bell interrupted us. We stepped inside. I pressed the highest numbered button on the panel. The doors closed after a long pause and the elevator began to rise.

The glass windows offering a full view of the lobby were painfully revealing as the car glided silently upward. With the party vanishing below us, I slid my back along the cold steel doors. Eddie moved closer to me.

“You better stay there,” I whispered. “We should be careful.”

Eddie leaned on the glass as the 3rd floor bell rang muffled behind the doors. He removed his hand from his pocket, his hardness silhouetted in his gray slacks.

I grabbed the bottom of my skirt with both hands and slowly raised it up. I hesitated for just a moment, not from any attempt to tease, but of a sudden return of shyness.

“Yes. Show me, Laura,” Eddie said with confidence.

I raised the hem of my skirt over my blonde fur. I looked down at myself for the first time tonight. My fingers traced through my dark blonde bush, loosening the pressed tangles formed from my lost panties. The corners of my triangle were still sharp and smooth from the swimsuit trim I’d given myself earlier in the day. The longer hairs concealing my opening were drenched in fluids that oozed freely from inside.

Eddie pushed out a mouthful of air through his pursed lips.

“Oh, so nice. You look so beautiful.”

I pressed my back against the door and curled my butt under me, pushing my hips towards him. With two fingers, I opened my pussy lips revealing the channel that hid my clitoris. I tried to catch his eyes again, but they were focused intently between my legs.

Knowing he would only be looking down there, I closed my eyes and began teasing myself with the tip of my middle finger. I might have come right there in the elevator if it hadn’t slowed and the doors opened on the 18th floor.

“Is this your floor?” he asked.

“No. But let’s get out for just a moment anyway?” I replied.

Eddie led the way. Actually, Eddie’s erection poking forward through his pants led the way out the door. We walked around the corner of the elevator to the balcony. The elevator doors closed and we heard the rush of air as the car descended. I leaned over the railing and looked down on the party below. Rick and Maria had finally parted company and were involved with others now. Individual voices were lost in the span between the lobby and our quiet perch high above.

I sensed Eddie presence behind me before I felt him. His hips folded into mine and he ground his clothed erection firmly into my ass. Slipping his hands under the edge of my skirt, he cupped the round globes of my butt, caressing me in soft, slow, ever-expanding circles. He squeezed and kneaded my naked flesh. I lowered my head and closed my eyes, returning my fingers to the oozing slip between my thighs. I was content to let him do with me as he wished. If he had unzipped himself and entered me from behind at that very moment, I wouldn’t have stopped him. I couldn’t have stopped him.

My knees bent and my legs parted of their own accord when Eddie reached between my thighs. I grabbed his fingers and guided his them into me. Not in a mood to tinker around the edges, he probed me deeply, exploring me with one, then two thick fingers. Imperceptibly, his exploration became a frantic fingering. His fingers slid rapidly and firmly in and out, marinating themselves in my juices. I rose to the tip of my toes, hanging my head over the edge of the balcony while he balanced my pussy on his fingertips.

I turned around suddenly. Eddie leaned in to kiss me but I held him back after one wet lash of tongues. Leaning backwards, I pulled up the front of my sweater and quickly unhooked the front clasp of my bra. I offered up my tiny pink breasts for his inspection. I sighed loudly when he lowered his mouth to suck in one taut nipple then the other. I held his head to my chest, looking down on his dark hair and shoulders. His thick fingers returned to my pussy, two of them driving deeper through my fur with each stroke. His thumb expertly curled around my clitoris, rushing me into a magical frenzy.

I must have been quite a sight. Leaning back on the edge of the 18th floor hotel balcony, holding my skirt and sweater up, my naked pussy and breasts exposed and aroused by a fully clothed man I’d known only for a few hours, my husband and his wife clearly in our view, but clueless to our current state.

Bells pealed inside my head at the exact moment I fell off the edge into a knee-buckling orgasm. My hips rocked and I wrapped my arms around Eddie’s broad shoulders to keep from collapsing on the floor. I forced myself down on top of Eddie’s hand just as he pushed up higher into me. With the first tremulous wave coursing through my thighs and abdomen, I suddenly realized that the bells of my convulsing orgasm also signaled the arrival of the elevator to the 18th floor.

Eddie’s fingers vanished in an instant. My inner fluids, held inside only by the presence of his hand, emptied down the sides of my thighs. I jerked down the front my sweater just as Erica walked out elevator door. But my orgasm continued, mercilessly, sending wave after incessant wave of pleasure through my body. I bit my lower lip and reached for the balcony rail, holding on white-knuckled to keep myself upright.

“Fancy finding someone else up here,” she said in a surprisingly unsurprised manner.

“We were just looking for a momentary respite from the noise,” said Eddie in a well-intentioned but ineffective lie.

Erica eyed us curiously, then smiled. Her eyes slid down to the edge of my skirt which hung loosely on the top of my hip, the hem captured in the elastic waistband. My ass and half of my quivering pussy lay open for all to see.

“So, I guess these were yours after all.” Erica said pulling my white panties out of her handbag.

My face flushed and drained at the same moment. My heart raced both from the lingering orgasm and the need to run away in shame.

“Don’t worry, Laura. I won’t say anything. It’s a party tonight, and this isn’t all that bad, at least not yet.”

“I didn’t plan this,” I stammered. It just…It’s just….”

“Laura, if I didn’t think I was about to pass out right here, I’d probably request Eddie’s services myself. Enjoy the night, but not too much.”

And off she wobbled down the hall.

Eddie turned to me and laughed nervously.

“How did you keep that in,” he asked.

Collapsing against him I said, “I’m still coming I think. Do you know how hard that was to hold down?”

“We probably should go back, huh?” Eddie said. “Someone will come looking for us eventually.”

“I suppose,” I said. “Do we have to?”

He took me by the hand and led me to the elevator. He pressed the down button with the same finger that had just triggered my stolen ecstasy.

I leaned against him as we heard the elevator return to the 18th floor. “What about you?” I asked. “I’m afraid I’ve been a bit of a tease. It doesn’t seem fair.”

“Ah, but what a wonderful tease it was. I’m more than ok with it, really.”

The bell tolled once more and the doors opened. We stepped in and looked through the glass panels on the on the thinning party crowd. Rick looked up and briefly caught my eyes. He waved to me, again unaware of Eddie behind me. Maria was no where in sight, thankfully.

I turned back to Eddie, gently pushing his hips away from the glass and back to the steel door. Without taking my eyes off his, I cupped a hand between his legs and pulled up until my fingers surrounded his full cock. He felt round, long, and very thick, thicker than any man I’ve known. I only wish now that I could have seen, felt and tasted all of him.

His eyes closed. We felt the floor of the elevator fall away below us. With only four or five squeezing strokes and before we’d descended halfway to the ground floor, Eddie came. His penis pulsed repeatedly as the floor indicator lights counted backwards. I milked him steadily, his warm wetness soaking on to my palm. When we finally touched bottom and the doors began to open, I pulled out his shirttails to hide the dark wet patch spreading across the top of his pants.

We rejoined our families and friends at the party. Rick, oblivious to my brief erotic absence drew me into a conversation with the bride and groom. With his hand around me I could feel his confusion followed by excitement at not finding a panty line where one normally presented itself. A sideways grin that always indicated a hope of sex later creased his face. A raise of my eyelids replied that his desires would certainly be answered shortly.

From across the lobby, Eddie watched me. He lifted the fingers that had recently explored my deepest reaches to his nose and inhaled deeply. He licked the tips of his fingers, grinned and rose up off his barstool and vanished down an empty hallway.

Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers