Showing in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the hotel later than anticipated, left us little time to freshen up, Kim was sat at his station and promptly jumped to greet us. I had a quick shower and slipped on my kimono. Dave said he fancied an aperitif and asked Kim to fetch us a couple of martinis.

By the time Kim returned and made his presence known, Dave was in the shower.

Turning to meet him, and aware the kimono's belt was slightly loose, I instinctively reached to tighten it, but on the spur of the moment, thought it would be quite sexy to give Kim a peek and so proceeded to the entrance, towelling my hair, knowing the movement would eventually cause it to fall open. Kim immediately took in my nakedness then avoiding eye contact, looked straight at the floor as I took the drinks leaving me thinking feeling guilty that I had probably embarrassed him.

Running late, and wanting to feel as feminine as possible I threw on my red satin dress with a scoop neck, which at first glance would look quite demure enough, but knew that the imprint of my nipples would show clearly when aroused.

All through dinner, Dave kept stimulating my emotions, recalling the day's events, wondering what Kadec and Kim were thinking. Not that we cared, for me it was the vain urge to show myself off and to arouse Dave, for Dave he gets off just watching me getting aroused, so it's quite a mutual thing which always ends us having the most amazing sex. The mood was well set as we made our way back to our bungalow stopping at frequent intervals to kiss and caress each other's bodies.

Kim was idling at his station as we arrived, then promptly continued his well rehearsed preparations for our bedtime. As soon as he left, we were again in each other's arms as my husbands hands began to rise up inside the hem of my skirt. Our extreme arousals reached new levels as he continued reminiscing about day, focusing of the stone alter on top of the mountain.

I was breathless as he teased me on how far I would have gone with Kadec around, how much he knew I would have enjoyed being the bride, exposed in front of the old men of the village, the feeling of torrents of hot sperm landing on my belly, how much they probably looked forward to the ceremony.

Our bodies moved together, the air reeked of raw sex inflamed by the intensity of the events over the last few days, emotions of love, the deep desires and passions, arousals and anticipations, and above all, the willingness to give each other the stimulus and fulfilment we both craved.

Telling me how much he loved me, Dave continued his long slow thrusts, before withdrawing to slide down my torso and suck and nibble on my sensitive nipples.

Then offering his hardness to my mouth so that I could fully appreciate the arousal I had generated. I confirmed how much my exposures had thrilled me beyond belief.

He moved and set me out spread eagled on the bed telling me that this was probably the way the virgin brides were arranged for the ceremony, reiterating how exposed the brides had felt as their husbands penetrated them for the first time, and how much he knew I would have enjoyed it.

As I turned to take him in my mouth, my heart flipped as I see the form again peering thought the light mesh. The fact I have a voyeur now almost sets me over the edge but this time I was determined to take advantage and see what could develop.

Kissing his hard length, I mumbled that our voyeur had returned, making him push me away for fear of coming on the spot. He wished me to extend my exhibitionistic performance and moved away to fetch some water giving me some latitude to tease my voyeur. My eyes closed, I let my hand drop between my thighs, slipping my finger into my throbbing wetness. My finger coated with my slippery secretions. I drew it to my mouth, and gently sucking on it for my admirer.

I contrived to move to the edge of the bed facing the door presenting my complete nakedness for his admiration, and then slowly lifted my head with an authoritative look, summoned in my voyeur.

My suspicions were confirmed, when Kim nervously opened the curtain and stepped into the room. Obviously worried about being reported, he begged me not to tell anyone. On seeing evidence of his arousal, I was quite flattered and told him everything was ok and that I didn't mind him peeping.

Confronting him about last night I asked him if he had masturbated to which he admitted. I couldn't believe what I had just asked our room boy, but erotic thoughts were again swimming in my head causing further excitement inside me.

Kim swung an inquiring look to Dave who was standing at the bathroom doors, who intimated that if I wanted to encourage Kim it would be OK with him.

I reached down to unfasten his pants and free his solid erection. His shorts were sticky and his penis oozed a thread of pre-cum as I began to stroke his shaft up and down, slowly.

"I just want to see you how you do it yourself," I teased and layback on the bed as his reluctant hand took over the rhythms.

Dave kneeled on the floor at the edge of the bed and drew me towards him burying his face between my legs. His experienced tongue sought out, and pleasured the folds of my slippery pussy, eventually lifting his body, for his engorged manhood to slide deep inside me,

Our eyes locked on each other and we both concentrated on each other sensations. My mouth opened slightly and my breathing quickened. With each breath, my excitement grew as the evening's unexpected scenario intensified my lustful desires.

Now breathless with excitement, my thoughts flashed over to the stone alter. My eyes moved to the anxious young stud and motioned him to kneel on the bed beside me, encouraging him to rub the tip of his shiny cock against my sensitive nipples, imagining myself as the virgin bride as Kim's slippery helmet nudged against my breast.

Telling Dave I wanted act out the fantasy, he withdrew and kneeled opposite Kim. I watched their rhythm increase, urging them to spout their hot cum all over me. Almost immediately, Dave clenched his buttocks letting loose a torrent of pearl white sperm over my tits and neck. Trailing my fingers tips through the hot semen, I lowered my right hand to massage my pussy whilst drawing Kim's cock closer to my face.

Sensing my usual craving, Dave again positioned himself between my legs, his tongue crazy to fulfil my desires. Kim tensed and thrust his cock forward as unbelievable wads of cum spewed out into my face, some in my hair.

Giving Dave the visual of my cum covered face, he was recharged and moved to enter me. His throbbing hardness continued to send further waves of energy through my body as I caressed my breasts and tummy with their slippery sperm. Now it was time. Time at last to succumb to the desires that had built up inside me. I needed to cum, and wanted Kim and Dave to see me do it.

As I started to rub my clit, I felt sensations so powerful that I lost all control; my whole body surrendering to one the longest releases of energy ever. Especially watching this young stud mercilessly pumping his cock, provoking more streams of his hot semen to spurt over my breasts

I was in heaven, when I felt every muscle tightened and strain in Dave's body as he came.

When our moaning finally ceased, our bodies were entangled and exhausted with spent energies. Dave's his cock slipped easily out of my overflowing pussy. Our juices dripping from our coupling, as he withdrew and kissed me hard again, having cum so explosively.

We pull apart slightly and check on Kim who was obviously unsure what to do or say, before pulling away completely.

Dave grinned, "I think we'll all need some time alone to shower now."

As Kim turned to leave, I winked to reassure him that everything was ok and retired to the shower.

I could feel Dave's cum on my leg as I turned on the tap, releasing the cascade over the sticky residue on my face and chest. My thoughts returned to the hot, erotic events of the past few days, and just could not resist the urge to invite my loving husband to join me and extend one of the most satisfying erotic encounters of my life.