Showing It All

Story Info
He gives two women a show.
1.2k words
4.16
77.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the urge building inside me, the urge to jack off in public and do it so I might get caught. Where to go is the first step, where else but the local Super-Wal-Mart parking lot during the day. Wow I was getting hot just thinking about it. I grabbed my bottle of hand lotion, car keys and headed out.

I put on shorts, looses ones, and no underwear to make it easy to get to my cock. First I wanted women to see my hard on and not get in trouble for indecent exposure. After arriving at my place to do my deed, (Wal-Mart). I decided to go walk around the store for a little while.

The fist thing I noticed is that there were so many hotties there. I was just going to walk around that store picking out my prey. Keeping myself hard, I would go into isles that some women were in and adjust myself, so there would be no way to miss that I had a ragging hard. I walked down the isles. Using my peripheral view I could watch as one or two of the women would notice. They got that smirk on their face, half laugh, and half smile. I just kept going about my business acting like I didn't notice.

Wow what a turn on being in public with a ragging hard on and the women around me looking, being that I had no underwear on they could see the outline of my cock. It was sticking straight out in front of me 7 ½ inches, how could they not notice? After a few minutes or so I would move on to show other unexacting women. The best are the younger ones around 18 years old with their friends cause they aren't quite about it. They tell their friends and will stay around you and just watch, point and giggle and follow you I guess being that they may have not seen too many hard cocks in their lives yet. Well I continue this till I can't take it any more and have to jack myself off

Now there has been times that I would go into the clothes section and just use my pre-cum for my lube and jack my ragging hard on while watching the women look through clothes just a few away and blow my nut all over the floor.

This one time this girl had to know what I was doing she kept looking over towards me and when my eyes got real wide cause I was cumming she just smiled with that "Wow did that guy just cum for me" look on her innocent face.

Well today was not one of those days, so I headed for the door I kept my hard on pointing straight out for all to see as I left the store and headed for my car. Once at my car I reclined my seat raised the steering wheel, pulled off my shorts got some lotion and started stroking my cock. I started moving my mirrors so I could see in every direction. I didn't want any men to see me just women like in the store the best are the younger ones who have never seen a man masturbate before but any women would do now. Well as I am stroking my cock I see two hotties coming my way, they have one of those Astro van things perfect it's just the right height for them to watch and it's right next to me on the left.

It felt like it took a hundred years for them to unload the bags from the cart into the back of the van, but then there she was walking to her door the passager one after putting the cart in it's bin and it was just 2 feet from me. I squinted my eyes so I could just barley see and to her it must have looked like they were closed. She noticed oh my god I almost blew my nut right there but I held on. She climbed in the van and must have told her friend cause they never left, the van just was sitting their, out of the corner of my eye I could see both of them looking straight at me giggling and watching me stroke my cock.

I kept it nice and slow for them, up and down my shaft, then up and twist a little when I would reach my head…..Then down again…I wanted them to watch me cum boy they were in for a show today; I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to last. I had these two watching, pointing and laughing at me stroking my cock and it was such a freaking turn on…. I know they had to be loving this since they were glued to the window and it was getting steamed up from their breath, they had to keep wiping it so they could see.

I kept stroking my cock for about 5-min as they watched and when I was ready to cum I would stop. I was starting to get real bold and would open my eyes and look around acting like I was making sure nobody was around. I would make sure not to look their way that was hard. I wanted to just look at them sooooo bad.

After I came down from the point of no return. I would start my stroking again up the shaft to the head give a little twist at my head then back down. This time I was going to cum for them, and when I did I had something for these two.

I could feel it building up; my balls were getting real tight up against me. It was going to be cumming soon. I stroked faster and faster, my hand was becoming a blur just as I felt my cum rushing up my shaft to spurt I opened my eyes let out an "oh my god yes" turned and looked them straight in both of there onlooking eyes. Their mouths dropped open, they were frozen in place as my cum smacked off the center of my steering wheel.

When I had milked the last drop out of my cock. I leaned up and licked it off the steering wheel while keeping an eye on both of them as I did it. Their mouths dropped open further and I could see the one mouthing the words "Holy shit look at that he's eating his own cum" after I had cleaned most of it off and swallowed my cum I mouthed words to them "Thank You and Have a great Day"

I raised my seat started my car and began to back out without putting my clothes back on. They backed out right behind me. I snaked my way out of the parking lot and in my mirror I could see that they had every intention of following me to where ever I was going. I put on my turn signal to turn left onto the main road. They followed suit, they continued to follow towards my home they did keep their distance. I guess so if they changed their minds they could and didn't want me to know they were following me. But all I knew was that I was getting hard again just thinking about what might happen. Then...