Showing It All Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

Abi slid off her chair and came across to kneel beside me.

"Doesn't he ever have sex with you?" Abi said quietly.

Wendy nodded. "When he wants to," she said sadly.

"And do you enjoy it then?"

Wendy shook her head. "He doesn't take long. Not long enough for me to... feel anything."

Abi leaned in and kissed Wendy on the forehead. "You poor girl," she said, and Wendy smiled softly, taking the sympathy, forgetting she was eight years older than Abi.

"Tom could work better if you take your top off," Abi said softly.

Wendy's eyes opened, held Abi's. Then she nodded. "OK, if you think that's a good idea."

She lifted herself on her arms and began to unbutton the shirt, but it was difficult one handed and Abi reached and put her hand on Wendy's shoulder and pushed.

"Sit up, I'll help."

Wendy turned and lay back against the couch and allowed Abi to unbutton her shirt. When it was loose she leaned forward and Abi slid the cotton material over her arms and dropped it onto the floor. Wendy sat back in her cream bra. I had been right - this was serious industrial support. Her large breasts were cupped and drawn together, a deep cleavage running down between them.

"Lie down again," Abi said, and Wendy rolled over.

Abi reached to the bra strap and deftly unclipped it and dropped the loose straps down along Wendy's sides. "Is that OK?" she asked.

"I guess it is now," Wendy said.

I returned to my task, starting once more on her shoulders, this time her pale smooth skin under my fingers.

Abi got up and went quickly out of the room. She was gone a couple of minutes and when she came back she had a bottle of oil in her hand.

She knelt back down and unscrewed the top.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I've had it for ages," she said. "I bought it one holiday. Thought maybe you might use it on me, but never got the chance."

I offered my palms and she poured some of the oil into them. A strong fragrance of musk and ginger filled the air. I rubbed my hands together, warming the oil, then smoothed them over Wendy's back.

"You're going to have to use our shower before you go home," Abi said.

"That's OK," Wendy said. "It's worth it."

After Wendy's back was slippery with the oil I dug my fingers in again. She jumped a couple of times as I worked on a particular hard knot, but then she sighed and moaned as the tension eased out of her.

"Is this doing your back good?" Abi asked. She had slumped down beside the sofa, half turned to Wendy, her face close to her bare shoulder. I could see her lift her hand now and then as though to touch Wendy, then drop it back.

"What back..." Wendy murmured.

"He's good with legs too," Abi said. "How are your legs?"

Wendy opened her eyes and looked at Abi, and said, "A little sore, I guess."

"Yeah? Shall I ask Tom to do your legs as well?"

"Would he mind?"

They were discussing me as though I wasn't there, but that was OK with me. I wondered if Wendy could see the long ridge in my sweatpants where my cock pressed against it.

"I'm sure Tom would be fine with that, Wendy. Roll over and I'll help you out of your jeans."

Wendy passively rolled onto her side and then over onto her back. Her bra still clung to the globes of her breasts, but Abi reached across and lifted it away. Wendy's breasts were a wonderful sight.

They were the largest I had ever seen. I had expected them to be big, but also expected them to be loose, weighed down, but they were not like that at all. Even half slumped they projected outwards, standing firm. Large pale areolas circled her nipples, a couple of inches across. In their centers her large nipples, small nubs, pointed upwards. Beneath the full curves swept down. The skin over her breasts was pale and white. Blue lines of veins showed through, tracing beneath their smooth surface. If Abi could hold a pencil beneath her boobs, Wendy could hold the pencil case.

Abi moved her hands down and twisted the button on Wendy's jeans, tugged the zip down.

Wendy watched her, making no protest.

"Lift," Abi said.

Wendy lifted her hips and Abi tugged the jeans down over her hips. It was hard work. Wendy had a full ass and wide hips, and Abi had to pull hard but eventually they worked down over her hips and Abi grabbed the bottom of the legs and tugged them free. Wendy's cream panties had worked down during the battle. They still covered her pussy, but only just. Both Abi and I could clearly see the large damp patch on the front of them. We hesitated, and I thought Abi was going to take the panties off as well. But she must have been waiting, teasing herself, Wendy and me, and after a while Wendy smiled and rolled back onto her stomach.

The back of her panties were pulled down too and the deep cleft of her ass was revealed. The crotch was loose between her thighs and in the gap around the backs of her thighs I could see through, could see the fine curls of her black pubic hair nestled on the sides of her pussy.

I poured more oil into my hands and started to work on her feet, moving slowly upwards, again working any knots of tension.

When I reached her knees Abi touched Wendy on the leg, slipping her hand inside her upper thigh and applying slight pressure. Wendy moved her leg, parting the space between them, and I continued to work upwards.

I reached her pantyline and probed slightly under it onto the curve where her thigh merged into her buttocks, then moved on and above to oil the upper sweep of her ass. As I did so my fingers caught occasionally on the waistband and I began to gently work it downwards. It took minutes, more than five, as I stroked her back and her upper ass, moved and slid a finger down and her panties exposed more of her ass.

Every now and again Wendy would lift her hips slightly as I caught her panties and when I pulled they moved more, pulling down along the front as well.

Abi had turned and was sitting close to Wendy. At some point the tie on her robe had come loose and she slid the material aside to show her breasts. She had put a hand down between her legs, parted her thighs, and was stroking herself. The smell of sex filled the space around us, mixing with the oil to form a heady atmosphere.

Wendy had opened her eyes, and was watching Abi pleasure herself.

Wendy's panties were now no more than a bunched horizontal line just below her ass. The deep valley between her cheeks was now fully exposed, and I could see the tight slit of her pussy nestled between her thighs. I took the strip of material and drew it down. Wendy lifted her hips, then her legs, and I pulled the slip of material off.

"Is this how Tom massages you too?" Wendy said, lying back down and opening her legs wider. I slid my hand up inside her thigh, kept going, found her pussy and stroked it. Her pubic hair was only slightly trimmed around her labia and I oiled my fingers again and began to work around the outside of her pussy.

"He didn't used to, but I want him to now," Abi said.

"Change places?" Wendy said, starting to lift herself up, but Abi shook her head.

"Not yet."

Wendy smiled and lay back down. Her large breasts flattened. When she had lifted up we both saw them revealed, deep and full, swaying heavily. Her nipples had hardened and formed tips at least an inch long.

"Can I ask you something, Tom?" Wendy said.

"Sure." I slid my fingers in along the flat gap between her thighs and touched the inner lips of her pussy.

"Mm, nice," she said, then, "Do you fuck your sister, Tom?"

I slid my finger inside her and felt her hips lift to give me greater access.

"Would it shock you if I said yes, Wendy?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so. I couldn't blame you. She's very beautiful."

"So are you," I said, and leaned over and kissed her shoulder, began to kiss her along her back.

"You think so?" she said.

"You know you are. You're unbelievable."

"Thanks. Are you going to fuck me Tom, or just play with me?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

She nodded. "Very much. I quite like the being played with too, so don't stop altogether."

"I want to fuck you," I said.

Abi leaned forward, letting her robe slip back off her shoulders. She moved close to Wendy and took her face in her hands and turned her and then kissed her on the mouth.

"I want to fuck you as well," Abi said.

"Mm-hm," Wendy said.

"Have you ever been fucked by another woman, Wendy?"

Wendy shook her head.

"Do you want to be?" Abi said.

Wendy nodded, and turned, rolling onto her side so we could both see the wonder of her enormous breasts.

Abi moved down and began to lick those breasts, found the large dark nipples and sucked them into her mouth. Wendy put her hand on the back of Abi's head and pulled her against her.

"Have you ever..." Wendy started to say, then hissed and dropped her head back as Wendy pulled hard on her nipple and nipped it with her teeth. "Fuck... have you ever done this before, Abi? Another woman?"

Abi shook her head, still clamped on Wendy's breast and mumbled her reply.

"You're pretty good at it then," Wendy said. Then she turned and looked at me. "You've got too many clothes on, Tom."

I stood and pulled my tee shirt over my head, then watched Wendy watching me as I slowly slid my sweatpants down. My long cock gradually revealed itself and Wendy stared hard at me. When my waistband slipped below the trapped head of my cock it snapped up and slapped against my stomach. I dropped the sweatpants and kicked them aside.

"You're completely shaved," Wendy said. "You and Abi are completely shaved."

I nodded and knelt down and started to kiss her pussy. She was dripping juice down along her thighs. Her pussy lips were very full, plumped up and rising from her thighs, forming a small hump between her legs, and down the center her opening was closed even with her legs parted. She looked like she would be tight.

Her pubic hair was trimmed but only slightly, made tidy on the edges, and though very black was fine, hardly hiding her at all. I probed with my tongue, dipping into her pussy, licked and searched for her clit. It was much larger than Abi's, the size and hardness of it surprising me. I knew, in a hypothetical way, that a woman's clitoris was made of the same stuff as a man's cock, but now, seeing Wendy's, it was almost as if she had a little cock sticking out above her pussy.

I wanted to suck it and put my head down, flicked it with my tongue and then sucked it back between my lips. It was hard and I could feel it inside my mouth, pushed my tongue around the tip of it.

Wendy grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face down against her.

I stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy, licking the dripping juices from her inner walls. I felt something against me and found Abi had joined me. She was pushing against me, wanting to get to Wendy herself. I allowed her to move me but stayed close, watching as my sister began to work her tongue in between Wendy's plump lips. From the way Wendy groaned and started to breathe heavily it looked like Abi was doing a pretty good job.

Wendy reached out and grabbed my cock and tugged it, pulling me towards her, her hand tight around me.

"Want you in my mouth," she said, pulling me upwards. "Want that big cock in my mouth."

Being a gentleman, I could hardly say no.

I moved so I was close to Wendy's face, turned as she tugged me again, watched as she licked her lips and then slid them over the engorged head of my cock. Wendy had large, full lips and a wide mouth. Her lips encased my cock, plump and lipstick red, leaving a round ring half way down my cock where she had sucked on me.

I leaned into it, sliding into her mouth as Wendy searched my cockhead with her tongue, probing hard into my urethra, pushing her tongue inside, rubbing against the frenulum then down and all around the underside of the ridge. Wendy put her two hands on my ass and applied pressure, pulling me into her.

"All of it?" I said, looking down at the half of my cock already inside her mouth.

She nodded, and I felt the pressure change on my cock as her head moved.

I let her pull me in, watching as I slid deep. I was sure she would stop, would gag, but she just opened her mouth wider and took more. I felt myself bump against the back of her throat and held back. Wendy's jaw worked as her gag reflex tried to kick in, but she swallowed and pulled me and I felt the wonderful sensation as I slid beyond and into the top of her throat.

I was now buried all the way in her mouth, my shaved pubic bone hard against her top lip, her hands stroking my ass and balls. She moved her head, sliding me out and then moved forward, driving me back in. I watched, reveling in her obvious expertise with her mouth. I could feel my balls pull tight and knew I was very close to filling Wendy's mouth with my cum. It didn't bother me, I didn't think it would not bother Wendy, she wanted me to cum in her mouth, but I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I pulled back and out.

Wendy lifted her head, chasing my cock with her mouth, sucking me back in until I pulled back again.

"You can cum," she said, "It's OK."

"I know," I replied. "Later."

I looked down to watch my sister kneeling between Wendy's legs, her ass pointed into the air, and I moved down, grabbed her hips and slid my cock straight into her pussy.

Abi jerked and lifted her head. "Tom, no!" she said.

"I won't cum in you," I said.

"You say that now..."

"I promise," I said, and cradled over her and kissed her shoulder. I straightened up and let my cock dip deep into her, reveling in her oiled tightness.

"Fuck me a bit then," she said, and lowered her head back onto Wendy.

I pumped into her, controlling myself, knowing I might well break my promise if I wasn't careful. After a minute I couldn't be sure I would hold out and pulled myself out of her.

She turned and looked back at me, "Fuck my ass then," she said.

I took the bottle of massage oil and poured some onto her asshole, worked it over and inside. Then I placed the thick head of my cock against her tiny hole.

I looked up to see Wendy watching me over Abi's shoulder with wide eyes.

"You gonna fuck her ass?" Wendy said.

I nodded.

Wendy wriggled, removed Abi's mouth from her pussy. "Wanna watch it," she said, rolling around and coming to kneel beside me. She reached over with her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock and gave me a couple of strokes, moved the head of my cock where it rested on Abi's asshole.

"D'you like being fucked in the ass, Wendy?"

I felt her leaning against me, her huge breasts against my side, parted over my ribs, one pressing against back, one against my chest.

"I've never been fucked in the ass," she said quietly.

"Have you wanted to be?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Have you thought about it?"

I saw her nod. "What's it like, Abi?" she said. "What's it like having Tom's cock in your ass? He's got a huge cock. Doesn't it hurt?"

"He's really gentle. He takes his time. And it feels really good, really dirty and sexy."

"Do you... does he make you cum when he's fucking your ass?" As she spoke Wendy continued to stroke my cock, then let her fingers drift along it and touch Abi, stroking them along the valley between her buttocks. She touched Abi's asshole with her finger, and I drew back and Wendy touched Abi there again, pushed the tip of her finger inside.

"Mm," Abi said.

"You like that?" Wendy said.

"Push more in," Abi said, and Wendy obliged my sister and slid her finger in to the second joint.

"It's really tight," Wendy said.

"Feels good," Abi said. She looked over her shoulder at me. "A bit sore, after last night, but good."

"Last night...?" Wendy said. She was on her knees now, gently working her index finger into Abi's asshole, her own ass lifted. I moved around behind her. She was leaning forward and I grabbed her hips and pulled her backwards. She continued to play with my sister's ass, slowly pushing her index finger in and out, fascinated at the way Abi's asshole opened around it then closed back up when she drew it out.

I took the oil and dribbled some onto my cock and spread it along my length. I could see Wendy's asshole opened beneath me She was different to Abi. Where my sister had a smooth hollowed asshole with hardly any wrinkling, Wendy's was gathered and puckered, pale and tight.

I leaned over and lay along her back, said, "I'm going to fuck you, Wendy."

She nodded, and I placed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. They were plump, protecting her inner folds, and I had to push between them. Wendy felt tight, tighter than my sister, and I had to bully my way inside her. She lifted her ass more, widened her legs to accommodate me. She was still playing with Abi, and when I began to slide into her she put her head down and began to lick Abi's pussy and asshole, alternating between the two.

Wendy was still tight as I sank inside her pussy, but her inner walls were so slick with her juice that it was like dipping into oil. Warm oil. Fragrant oil.

I slid all the way in, my full length embedded inside her, and as my belly pushed against her round ass she moaned and lifted her face away from my sister.

"Like that?" I whispered into her ear.

"Of fuck yes," she sighed.

"Like licking my sister's pussy, too?"

"Mm," she nodded.

"Lick it, then. Let me see you push your tongue inside her dripping cunt."

"Yes," Wendy moaned. She grabbed Abi's hips and turned her onto her back. Abi lay with her ass just resting on the edge of the couch, her legs widely parted. I grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg and placed it along Wendy's back while I continued to pump into her.

"Look at her naked pussy, Wendy," I said. "Isn't it beautiful?"

She nodded. "It's lovely. I want to kiss it and lick it."

"Go on," I said.

Wendy lowered herself and began to use her tongue on Abi. I moved sideways and watched, then looked up at Abi who was staring back at me, a sultry smile on her pretty lips. I smiled back and nodded and she nodded back.

"Do you like Tom's cock in your pussy?" Abi said to Wendy.

Wendy lifted her mouth for a moment from my sister's pussy and said, "Oh God yes."

"Is she tight?" Abi said to me.

"Really tight," I said.

"Tighter than my ass?" Abi asked.

"Almost," I grunted.

"You gonna cum inside her?" Abi said, her own breathing growing ragged.

"I want to," I said.

"Can he," Abi said. "Can Tom cum inside you, Wendy?"

"Please," Wendy grunted then dropped her face back to Abi's dripping sex.

Abi lifted her eyes and looked directly into mine. The color was high in her face and neck. Her perfect breasts shimmered and shook as she worked her hips up against Wendy's mouth. "Fuck her," she said to me. "Fuck her hard. I want to see you fuck her..."

Abi wriggled suddenly, pulling away from Wendy and Wendy grabbed her hips and tried to move her back. But Abi said, "Soon, Wendy," and twisted herself all the way around. She wriggled down between Wendy's heavy breasts, wriggled down over her belly and left her legs up on the couch, her pussy lifted and Wendy lowered he mouth to cover it.

I felt Abi touch my balls, and then her tongue start to lick them. Her mouth was wrapping itself around my ball sac. I could feel her nose slide against the underside of my cock each time I drew back out of Wendy.

Wendy was still trying to eat my sister's pussy but she was starting to breath too hard to give it her full attention. She was on the cusp, almost there.

I increased my pace, stroking in and out of her slicked, tight pussy. My own climax was near, demanding to be let go.

Abi's hot tongue licked at my balls, her own breathing fast and ragged.

Suddenly Wendy lifted her head, trying to move her hand back onto Abi's pussy, rubbing wildly at Abi's clit. Wendy gave a sharp cry and began to buck underneath me.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers