Showing Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
In which Stage 2 is put into operation by John.
1.4k words
4.32
56.3k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

As he had promised the night before, John text me at 10.10 am on Sunday to ask if Kate and the kids had gone to church. No sooner had I confirmed it than I heard a knock on the front door and there he was, in his running kit, grinning like a maniac.

'Here's how I see it,' he said, sitting astride a chair in our kitchen. 'The others are nice guys but only you and I have the balls to take this further. Given what Steve told us about Janet being a dirty cow, I vote we use her as a dry run before having a crack at each others' wives.'

His plan was an easy one, although I was concerned about what would happen if it went wrong. Put simply, me and Kate would host a dinner party for him, Ellen, Steve and Janet at which we would get her drunk and try to feel her up whenever we could get her alone. If it worked, and she went for it, we would wait for the next time Steve was away on business and then pay her a visit.

'Only you and her drink white wine, so lace it with Vodka and make sure you ply her with it,' he said, having obviously given this a lot of thought. 'What time will Kate be back?'

'In about 40 minutes,' I said.

'OK, how about showing me her panty drawer?'

I took him up to our room and indicated which drawer he would be most interested in. I had never seen him so excited. He took out a pair at a time almost reverentially and, rubbing his cock through his shorts, made a comment as he fingered them..

First a pair of black lace shorts: 'Mmm, bet that shaved pussy looks great in these.'

A pair of peach lace panties: 'Dirty cunt, doesn't leave much to the imagination, eh?'

A black thong: 'Would love to move that string and fuck her up the arse whilst she was still wearing this.'

A black lace bra: 'Every day in the shower, I think about getting her on her hands and knees and fucking her while pulling on those big fat tits.'

He was clearly working himself up so I was not surprised when he said, 'You don't mind if I borrow these for a couple of minutes, do you?' and taking two pair of cream lace panties disappeared off into our bathroom. Two minutes later, he was back.

'Fuck I needed that,' he said and handed me the panties to put with the rest back in the drawer. 'It's alright, I didn't cum on them,' he added.

The night of the dinner party arrived and I was filled with dread -- what if Steve had been lying and Janet was the frigid cow we had all thought she was before the golf weekend?

As agreed, I had chilled a bottle of Pinot Grigot and had laced it liberally with vodka: even if she had only a couple of glasses, she would feel the effect. To get John going, I had taken a personal interest in what Kate was wearing, getting her to put on a black velvet skirt which, if it rode up a little, would show her stockings and suspenders, and a white silk blouse which was low cut and showed the cream lace bra underneath, as well as a fuck load of cleavage. I could not wait to tell him she was wearing the lace panties he had wanked with.

The evening went well and Janet was soon showing the effects of the extra strong drink. She was seated next to me and was as friendly as I could ever remember her being, even once or twice leaning in and 'accidentally' giving me a good look down her blouse. I remembered from the weekend that she had 34d tits and they looked nice, encased in a purple embroidered bra. I could feel myself getting hard as the booze took a hold of me too.

When the main course was over, she offered to help me take the dishes through to the kitchen. I was putting things in the sink when I heard her say 'Oh, shit!' and turned to see that one of the plates had brushed against her, leaving a slight mark on her blouse. Without thinking, I said, 'Here, let me' and began to lightly spong it with a damp cloth. She moved closer to me, looking straight at me. Reaching into her blouse, ostensibly to hold it out so I could rub the stain more easily, I cupped her large right tit and began to knead the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She groaned and leant into me, kissing me as I groped her. 'Better get back,' I whispered and, as we entered the dining room, I made a point of catching John's eye and smiling.

As we moved onto liquers, Janet excused herself to go to the loo. I ignored her look and began to get drinks for the rest, moving slightly as John too left the room: Steve was too busy flirting with Ellen and Kate to know what was happening -- or to care. Later, a flustered Janet came back, followed a little later by John, who smiled at me and ran his finger under his nose.

Coffee time and, to my disappointment, Kate said she would sort it out as I had been working hard enough. No sooner had she left the room, than Janet said, 'Did you get your bathroom completed?' 'Yeah, about a month ago,' I said. 'Could I see it as I am looking for ideas for what we can do with ours?' I offered to show her and anyone else what we had had done. Surprisingly, only John showed any interest. Once in the bathroom, he took control of proceedings, spinning Janet around and locking her in a passionate embrace. He had her top up in seconds and her tits scooped out of her bra, mauling them with his hands as they continued to kiss. Her tits hung down from her bra, his hands pinching her nipples which were long and dark brown.Not quite sure what I should do, I knelt down behind her and lifted her skirt, finding myself looking at a thong-clad arse. I pulled this down and began to lick her arse-hole, watching the puckered ring tense and relax as I fingered it. Groaning, she leant forward into John, allowing me easy access to her bald pussy. The lips were elongated and engorged and she was sopping as I inserted a finger into it, then two. She was surprisingly tight for a woman of her age but was clearly responding. My thumb up her arse and the rest of my hand massaging her cunt, she began to buck against me, still locked in a kiss with John.

Suddenly, he broke the embrace, turning her to me.

I stood up.

'On your knees, you dirty bitch' he said and pushed her down to be level with my crotch. I unzipped and held my cock out to her and she immediately slipped it in her mouth. I could not believe this was happening: a mate's wife sucking me off whilst he chatted downstairs. I saw John pick her panties up and the, with a wink, he was gone. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the way she deep throated my 8 inches, pulling it out only to lick the head and the plunge it back in between her red lips.

Downstairs, I could hear John's voice in the kitchen.

'Lovely job in your bathroom. Here, let me reach that for you, Kate. Oh, shit, sorry -- do you want me to help as it is running everywhere?'

I knew he had dropped milk deliberately and that Kate would now be on her hands and knees in front of him, mopping it up. Because of the outfit I had got her to wear, he would be either feasting his eyes on her tits or her stockings and arse -- or, knowing John, both. I pictured how hard he would be getting and felt my cock throb in Janet's mouth.

'I'm going to..' I began to say, as I shot my load down her throat. She swallowed greedily, wiping her mouth and zipping me back up. Sorting her clothes out, she said, 'You better go down first,' and I left her to rejoin the party.

Entering the room, I saw Kate, Ellen and Steve there. John had apparently had to go off to the loo. I knew exactly what he would be doing and what he would be thinking about

'Where's Janet?' asked Steve.

'Still looking at our bathroom,' I said. 'Can't help thinking you are going to have your hands full there!'

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers