Showing Off at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's going crazy rubbing his cock with one hand while trying to hold the newspaper with the other hand. Suddenly, to his complete surprise, I toss my wet panties into his lap. He's startled at first and has to stop stroking himself while he grabs my panties, but he hardly misses a beat as he quickly brings them to his face and inhales the sweet scent of my pussy. My hands go back under my skirt and I begin stroking my clit with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other. I can tell that we're both about to cum.

I look around to insure that we're still the only people in the immediate area. He never takes his eyes off my hairless pussy and my dancing fingers.

By now he's so horny that discretion is a thought from the past and I see him unzip his pants under the newspaper and now I can see his cock . With his other hand he slips my panties under the paper and wraps them around his cock and continues stroking it harder and faster. We're staring into each other's eyes now, both on the verge of cumming.

His eyes alternate between my staring into mine, and staring at my shaved, wet pussy as my fingers perform their magic.

My eyes are glued to my wet panties wrapped around his hard cock while his hand pumps furiously. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see his cum shoot all over my panties.

Suddenly I see his legs become very rigid and his eyes seem to glaze over. His face contorts and I can the head of his cock visibly growing in size. I know he's about to cum and I want to watch. I tickle my clit with my left hand while I plunge two fingers of my right hand deeper into my pussy. I'm so wet that I can hear my fingers making slurping sounds as I pump them in and out of my totally exposed shaved pussy.

As soon as the head of his cock begins to bulge, signaling his impending orgasm, he unwraps my panties from his cock and holds them in his left hand. Without missing a stroke he continues pumping with his right hand but now he's holding my panties right in front of his cock, about two inches away. I realize that he's doing this so that he can shoot all his hot cum right onto my panties and not miss a drop. This excites me even more and I can't take my eyes off my panties and his cock.

The speed of his strokes slows now, but the intensity increases and I know he's going to cum. I can see the precum dripping from the tip of his cock and with each stroke his hand smears it all the way from the head to his balls, lubricating the shaft. His strokes are slow and deep. His thumb and index finger are wrapped tightly around his shaft, stroking slowly from the base, up his thick shaft, stopping just under the head where they seem to linger momentarily before reversing direction. With every stroke the head of his cock swells even more.

I know I'm going to cum when I see his cum shoot all over my panties. My fingers plunge even more furiously in and out of my dripping pussy, and I adjust the rhythm of my fingers to match his strokes.

This is the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

This is the wildest thing I've ever done. I'm sitting on a bench in a semi-secluded corner of a major shopping mall masturbating my freshly shaved pussy in front of a man I've never met. He's about to cum on my panties. I should look around to make sure that no one is watching us.

But I don't.

I can't take my eyes off his hands.

He can't take his eyes off mine.

His eyes start to close, but he fights the urge and forces them open as he starts to cum. I see it almost as though it were in slow motion. The noose created by his thumb and index finger tightens and strokes up under the head, and just as his fingers start back down, the first shot of cum explodes from the head of his cock.

It lands right on my panties and I start to cum with him.

Instantly, the tingling sensation in my pussy turns into the first wave of a massive orgasm and I likewise have to fight the urge to close my eyes. But I want to watch him shoot his hot cum all over my panties.

Another slow, powerful stroke of his fingers and he shoots another huge shot of thick white cum. Again I watch it land right on my panties and my pussy throbs as a second wave of orgasm washes over me.

It's all I can do not to scream out loud, but somehow I manage to control myself and hardly any sound escapes my lips. My fingers are drenched with my pussy juice and I can feel a small stream running down over my asshole onto my skirt. Slowly I remove my dripping fingers from my pussy and I smear my juices all around my lips and my hairless mound, until my entire crotch is wet and glistening.

My eyes are still glued to his beautiful cock as another blast of cum drenches my panties for a third time and I plunge my fingers back into my pussy as my orgasm continues.

His aim is perfect. With every up and down stroke of his hand, another shot of cum lands on my panties. My eyes never leave his cock and as each shot of his cum soaks my panties, I feel another shudder of orgasm surge through my pussy.

Our mutual orgasm seemed to go on forever, but slowly the intense waves of orgasm subsided and were gradually replaced by a warm, glowing, tingling sensation between my legs, followed by a slow return to reality.

We are now conscious of our surroundings again and we quickly attempt to straighten ourselves up. I smooth my hair, straighten my skirt, and pull up my stockings and I look relatively normal again. It's lucky that my new friend came all over my panties or he'd have quite an embarrassing mess on the front of his pants. He discretely pushes his cock back into his pants and zips them up and if it weren't for the fact that he's holding a pair of crotchless panties, covered in cum in one hand, he'd actually look pretty normal too. He looks at me very appreciatively but not knowing quite what to do with my panties, he tentatively hands them back to me.

I smile wickedly as I take my panties from his hand. They're soaked with his cum and I look right into his eyes as I raise them to my face and start licking his cum off them. It's still warm and I tell him how good it tastes. I reach under my skirt and slide two fingers back into my drenched pussy and get them thoroughly coated with my cum. They're dripping wet when I raise them to his lips. His lips part and I slide my fingers into his mouth. He sucks my fingers sensuously until he's savored every drop of my juice. Then I slowly withdraw my fingers from between his lips. We're only inches apart and I raise myself up on my tiptoes and kiss him hungrily on the lips. Our mouths open and we exchange our juices with our tongues. Judging from the look on his face, he finds this kiss as erotic as I do. It seems to me a fitting ending to what has obviously been a mutually satisfying encounter. I'm still holding my panties in my hand and I reach over and slip them into his pocket as I whisper in his ear "I want you to keep my panties so that you'll never forget this day. I know I never will!" And with that, I turned and walked away looking for my next victim ;)