Showing Off For My Neighbors

Story Info
Young guy gets naked for his hot neighbors.
977 words
3.91
36.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a man in my late 40's now and all my life I have enjoyed being naked. As I grew older I became obsessed with the idea of letting other people see me naked without being too obvious. I was always on the look out for opportunities to put myself on display, but I had to be careful not to let them know I was doing it on purpose.

I reasoned that if I created a situation in which the person watching me was sort of invading my privacy then I would stay out of trouble. They always had the option of looking or not looking.

When I was in my 20's, I moved into a very large apartment complex, that had several 2 story buildings that were lined up next to each other in a semi-circle, so my bedroom window was directly across from my neighbors bedroom window. All the mail boxes for all the buildings were arranged in the front, by the parking lot.

One day, I was in my bedroom and noticed that the apartment directly across from me was occupied by 2 young, very attractive women. I almost always left my curtains open, so that they could look across and see me without too much effort.

I started out walking around in my bedroom wearing only my underwear, just to get their attention. I wanted them to see me naked, but I had to devise a plan in which I could see them looking at me, without them knowing I was aware. It was more of a turn on that way, however, I could not look directly at them because that would ruin it and they would probably stop looking. I needed them to feel secure and that I was unaware of them spying on me.

I had a TV in my bedroom and had placed it against the wall directly across from my bed on a TV stand. They could see me and the bed but would not be able to see the TV screen due to its angle. Next, I bought a video camera that could record and connect directly into the TV, so with it on, I could look at the TV and it would show whatever the camera was pointed at. While they were gone, I set up the camera on my dresser and pointed it toward their window. I then zoomed the camera in so that the whole screen was nothing but their window. The only problem: they might be able to see the camera and discover what I was doing, so I got a cardboard box a little larger than the camera, cut a hole in it and placed it over the camera, so that from outside it just looked like a box sitting on my dresser.

My plan was coming together. I knew about what time they got home from work or school or whatever. So I went into my bedroom and turned on the TV and camera. I laid on my bed and waited until I could see one or both of them in that bedroom. After a while I noticed one of them was in the bedroom so I began my show. I got up off the bed and started taking off my clothes. I kept my eye on the TV and waited until they noticed me. It worked. I was down to my shorts when I saw one of them call the other into the room. They were sitting there watching me from their window. I slowly peeled off my underwear and was completely naked. I walked over and switched on my stereo and started dancing around the room. I could see them becoming more animated and was getting hard knowing that they could see me, but I seemed oblivious to their spying.

I then began stroking my cock. This seemed to really get them excited. I laid down on my bed and began to really masturbate for them. Jerking and stroking my cock while I writhed on the bed, all the time seeing them on my TV screen. I was getting close, so I began thrusting my hips as I approached orgasm. Seeing them glued to my window, watching intently was just enough to bring me over the edged and I blew my load all over me and my bed. I laid their for a few minutes and then got up and walked into the bathroom where I showered. When I got out of the shower, I stayed naked and walked in and out of my bedroom for a while longer.

After that, I began staying naked in my apartment almost all the time. I established a routine, so they could easily predict when they could see me. This went on the whole time they lived there, which was several months.

One day, I had stopped to get my mail on my way to my apartment. To my pleasant surprise, they were getting their mail at the same time. I could tell by their expressions that they recognized me. I, of course, had to pretend I didn't know anything about what had been going on, but I looked over at them, smiled and said, "Hi, how are you doing?". They smiled, giggled slightly and said, "Great, how are you?". We chatted briefly and I introduced myself. I had a difficult time playing it cool and my cock was starting to stiffen knowing what they had seen me do.

As I headed to my apartment, I noticed they went directly to theirs, so I knew I could give them another show that evening. I used to fantasize about them getting a camera and filming me, then using the video to blackmail me into doing whatever they wanted. I would have loved to give them a show in person, but alas, it never happened.