Showing Off For The Rep

Story Info
Girlfriend shows off more than normal.
1.5k words
4.34
66.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always liked my girlfriend to dress sexy and showoff. It is a great turn on for me to have other men ogle her and wish they were with her. The following story is completely true.

Our company was having a weekend sales meeting in Chicago for all of our Sales Reps. They were all going to meet on Friday at an exclusive hotel downtown that caters to wealthy men that one of the owners belonged to.

My girlfriend Patti (we’re married now) and I worked at the same company about 10 years ago. She worked in customer service and talked to Art our Rep from Arizona all the time and loved to flirt with him. My partner Bob and I managed a small division within the company and knew Art well. We decided to entertain him on the Friday he arrived. We figured he would enjoy going downtown to have dinner and other fun. He arrived at our work about 2:00pm and we gave him a tour of our company. We rented a Lincoln Town Car (all of ours were too small) and left for downtown after work.

We all brought clothes for the evening to change into once we arrived at the club. We parked the car in a lot about 2 blocks from the club and walked the rest of the way. This club is so stuffy, the sight of a woman within the hotel is obviously not a common occurrence. She needed to be with a male escort at all times. We went to Art’s room to change. All the guys changed in the bathroom first and then let Patti change.

Let me describe Patti to you. She is gorgeous at 5’8” 125 lbs. with perky 34 b tits, blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a firm stomach and legs.

She brought a semi-sheer black blouse that buttons up on the top and ties at the waist, a black knit mini skirt, Thigh high stockings and black pumps. That’s it, no panties or bra! When she emerged from the bathroom, my jaw almost hit the floor. The other guys were just as stunned by her appearance and commented on how good she looked. You could see a hint of nipple through the blouse in the dimly lit room and the skirt was just long enough the cover the tops of the stockings. She bent over by a light to apply her nail polish and from my perspective, you could see the outline of her pussy through her skirt. The skirt was quite transparent in the right light. We all sat around and talked for a while with her sitting in a chair across from us. I (we) could not take our eyes off of her. When we decided to leave, she got up from the chair giving us brief view up her skirt at her trimmed pussy. I was getting a stir in my pants and I knew this was going to be an interesting evening.

We left the room to go to dinner and met one of the owners and several Reps in the lobby of the hotel. He asked us to join them for some drinks but we told him we already had other plans. As we chatted for a few moments, I noticed the Reps giving Patti appreciative looks as you could make out the silhouette of her unrestrained tits.

As we left the hotel to walked back to the car it was about 6:30pm and still very light out. I did not realize just how transparent her blouse really was in this light. Holy shit, it did not leave much to the imagination and I’m sure Art and Bob enjoyed the view. Arriving at the car, Bob opened the door for Patti. As she sat down she put one leg in first and then the other causing her already short skirt to rise up exposing her trimmed pussy to Bob. She made no attempt to cover up her exposure. I saw all of this as I was getting in on the driver’s side and was blown away at how bold she was being. The rest of the trip to dinner was uneventful.

We arrived for dinner at the Hardrock Café and waited to be seated. While eating, I had a hard time (pun intended) keeping my eyes off of Patti’s tits. Bob and Art were having the same trouble. We had a few drinks and Patti started to loosen up.

We decided to take Art to a strip club and Patti was all for it. Arriving at the strip club, we entered and found out that there is no cover charge for women. We sat at a table near the stage and ordered some more drinks. I dared Patti to undo a button of her blouse, which she agreed to. After a short while I dared her to undo another and it wasn’t long before all the buttons were undone leaving the blouse only tied at the waist. She was giving a better show than the girls on stage. Bob and Art were watching Patti as much as they were the strippers. She started to casually let her blouse fall open exposing the sides of her wonderful tits to anyone looking. She pretended not to notice the level of her exposure but she was eating up all the attention. At one point she decided to pull open her blouse flashing her tits completely to Art when Bob wasn’t looking. When Bob turned around, Patti and Art had these grins on their faces so Bob asked what he missed? So Art told him that Patti just flashed him. Bob did not believe him and asked Patti to do it again, but unfortunately she wouldn’t. Too bad for Bob. This was really getting Art worked up and he took a ten-dollar bill and slid her skirt up and stuck the bill in her stocking top. I wonder how he knew she was not wearing pantyhose? She did not try to stop him and even left her skirt where Art had put it. After several more drinks, we decided to leave the club. She never did button up her blouse as we walked out.

After the strip club, we decided to go to an alternative music club across the street. The music was very loud and the mixture of people was diverse. Patti was feeling no pain at this point and was not very concerned about her level of exposure. The place was very crowded and we decided to dance. Patti likes to dance very seductively and this tended to make her skirt ride up, which it did. It rose to a point that you could see the bottom of her ass. She was making me very hard. She was dancing with her back to me leaning back on my chest with her blouse falling completely away from her tits. I was in heaven. She was so into the music that I don’t think she realized that she was on display for all to see. I am not sure where Bob and Art were at this time, but they must have seen everything. Patti wanted to get a drink and while we were waiting in line I reached back and slid my hand under her skirt and started to finger her pussy. She was very wet so I started to work it back and forth across her clit. Just as she was about to come I reached the bar. I don’t think she was very happy that I stopped, but what could I do? We danced some more and then decided to leave. I had wished that Patti would have had the opportunity to dance with Art the way she danced with me. That would have been a great turn on. Oh well, maybe next time.

It was getting late so we left the club and drove Art back to the hotel. Unfortunately nothing further happened. We dropped Art off at his hotel and drove back to work where Bob left his car. Before going into work (there was a 2nd shift working) Patti did button her blouse, but still no panties or bra. There was still many people working and she did not go unnoticed. We were so horny from the events of the evening, we could not wait any more and needed some relief. We went to my office and I proceeded to undo her blouse and lift her shirt and I fucked her from behind. Anybody could have walked in and caught us. When we finished, we straightened ourselves out and drove home.

I will never forget this evening and I don’t think the other guys will either. I only wish more had happened like her getting in the back with Art and Bob after the dance club and fucking them both while I watched from the front. Well, I guess that’s just a fantasy.

She has done a lot of other showing off, but this is probably the her hottest exhibitionism story.