Showing Off Susan's Big Rack Again

Story Info
He and Susan show off on boat.
2.1k words
4.45
88.6k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first experience of showing off Susan's big rack, we were both ready for more. We wanted to expand out horizons and try new things with new people. Since we moved in a rather conservative group of friends and since playing with strangers was dangerous, we spent some time discussing likely playmates. Susan mentioned that there was a guy at work by the name of Tim who was always staring at her ample bosom and had make a few innuendos about her tits. She said he was always asking her to stop for a drink after work but she always has always refused. He had also commented on numerous occasions that he would love to take a ride on our boat. He had often queried her about what she wore when we went out on the boat and if the would get a little show if he were fortunate enough to be invited to go out with us.

So I asked her if she wanted to invite him out on the boat to which she quickly replied that she did. I asked her if she were going to wear something revealing to give him the thrill he has been asking for. She asked me if I wanted her to. I turned it right back on her and asked her if she wanted to. She kind of shyly said it might be fun. Then I said do you want me to show him your tits. She responded that would be up to me and we probably shouldn't. "But the thought of it turns you on doesn't it slut?" I asked her. And she nodded yes.

So the invitation was extended and within a short time Tim was joining us at the local Yacht club for a ride on our cabin cruiser. Susan greeted him in a tank top and slacks as he came on board and he jokingly commented that he had hoped for something a little sexier than that (but I don't think he was joking at all). As he was undressing her with his eyes and making his little comments he did not realize that I was just a short distance away within hearing range.

I stepped out of the shadow of the main cabin onto the deck and said "you must be Tim and I agree with you 100%, Susan should certainly give us a little more to look at this afternoon than she is showing now." His face got a little red as he sheepishly shook my hand. I then turned to Susan and said "You heard our guest. You don't want to be rude do you by not granting his wish. After all you did invite him onboard for the afternoon."

So she helped me with the lines and we got underway. After we were out of the harbor Susan fixed drinks all around and then disappeared into the cabin. When she returned she was wearing very small tube top and very short shorts. The tube top was obviously meant for someone with a considerable smaller cup size than her double Ds and there was a good expanse of tit flesh spilling out both above and below the material. And if I guessed right there was probably nothing under those short shorts. Since they had very loose fitting leg openings I knew as soon as she sat down we would find out for sure.

So she pranced into the middle of the deck and spun around a couple of times for Tim and I to check her out and then asked "Better?" Tim eagerly agreed it was better and I said she looked pretty hot but would look even hotter without the top. She said she didn't think that would happen unless she had a lot more to drink to which Tim immediately responded, "drink up!"

And so we all did as we cruised up the river a ways. As we were about to begin our fourth round of drinks I pulled out of the channel into a little cove that had enough water for our cruiser but was small enough that there was not likely to be much traffic in there. I knew that Susan had had very little to eat that day so the drinks would be taking their toll rather quickly. To make certain that she did not just get tired and fall asleep from drinking on an empty stomach I suggested that she fix some snacks for us to enjoy as we drifted in the little cove.

She went below and came back with a tray of snacks. As she bent over to hold the tray in front of Tim to make a selection, I thought her big tittiess were going to roll right on out of the tube top,and he took much longer than necessary to take what he wanted as he stared at all the tit flesh. I jokingly said "do you see anything you like?" and he said he sure did but it was not available for him. Chuckle chuckle. I said how do you know? Chuckle chuckle.

Just in case things got interesting I had placed the digital camera on the table next to the Captains Chair where I sat. I decided that posing for a few picture might loosen things up a bit do I grabbed the camera and suggested Susan moved over and sit on the bench seat next to Tim.for a couple of shots. She did so and I suggested she cuddle in close and that Tim put his left arm around her. As he did she laid her head against his chest and his left hand dropped naturally near the top of her massive left breast. I took a couple of pictures and I noticed through the lens that as I snapped the second one Tim cupped his hand over her tit and copped a feel.

As I lowered the camera I asked Tim if he was feeling up my wife. He grinned and said he just couldn't resist the temptation to feel one of those lovely tits. I then told him if he was going to feel them then at least get a good feel, not just a sneak grope. With no additional encouragement he again lowed his hand to her breast and began to fondle it and tweak the nipple through the material of the tank top. I quickly raised the camera back to my eye and got a picture of this action.

Susan closed her eyes and began to breath much more deeply. I asked her if she was enjoying having Tim play with her and she very softly moaned yes. With that Tim slid his hand down under the material of the top and began to play with the naked breast. As I readied the camera for another picture I suggested he was neglecting her other tittie and he immediately brought his right hand up from his lap to caress her right breast through the tank top.

As he openly fondled my wife she began to moan audibly with pleasure and I asked her if she liked Tim playing with her big fun bags. She half spoke and half moaned a positive reply. I then asked her if she would like to show them to him and again she responded in the affirmative. So I told Tim to pull her tank top down and get those big beauties out in the open where he could get at them. He needed no encouragement and soon had one of Susan's naked tits in each hand.

After taking a couple more pictures I moved over to the bench seat and sat down to Susan's left and began to run my left hand up her leg. As I did so I told Tim she really loved to have her tits sucked and suggested he help me work them over. So we each took one of her big tits in our mouths and I worked my finger under the leg band of her loose fitting short, shorts and made my way toward to naked pussy.

I found her cunt was already soaking wet and I began to rub her swollen clit. In response she dropped her left hand to my lap and began to fondle my now stiff cock through my pants. I told her not to be rude to our guest and leave him out of the action so she put her right hand in his lap and began to play with his cock at the same time.

Tim was wearing a pair of rather loose fitting swim trunks and he reached down and shoved them down so that his hard cock popped out over the waistband and was available to her touch. She immediately grabbed hold of it and began to jack him off. By now Tim's hand had joined mine attending to Susan's wet pussy and I suggested he help me get her shorts out of the way. As we each pulled down on her waistband she quickly raised her cute little ass to facilitate getting rid of the obstruction keeping us from full access to her now steaming cunt.

I then grabbed hold of the tube top and pulled it over her head baring her body completely to us. She interrupted her playtime with our cocks only long enough to raise her arms to permit me to strip her and then she went right back at our cocks. I stood up and dropped my pants to give her full access and seeing this Tim did the same.

I then told Tim that Susan was a great little cocksucker and that if he asked her nicely she might give him a demonstration. He did and she didn't have to be asked twice. Susan dropped to her knees in front of Tim and began to honk his horn for all she was worth. I pulled her up onto her hands and knees and moved in behind her to ram my hard cock into her doggy style.

The harder I fucked her the harder those big tits swung beneath her and the harder she sucked Tim's cock. When it appeared Tim was about to climax, I asked him if he wanted to finish off in her tight little pussy. He nodded yes so I pulled out and lifted Susan to her feet and turned her around and sat her down on his lap. She reached between her legs and guided his dick into her pussy and began to ride him hard and fast. Tim reached around front and took a big tit in each hand and fondled them roughly as he rammed up to meet her downward thrusts. They soon both climaxed hard.

I sat down next to them on the bench and as soon as Tim was spent I pulled Susan over into my lap facing me and onto my still hard cock and began to fuck her as hard as I could. I soon also had a huge orgasm and dumped my load along with Tim's into her cunt.

After we all rested for a few minutes I told Susan she needed to lick both our cocks clean so we could get dressed again to return to the harbor. She did a fine job of cleaning us up before she went below to repair herself. As I eased out of the cove I called down below to tell her that Tim and I both needed another drink and that we expected a topless waitress to serve them.

A few minutes later she came back up on deck with two fresh drinks, a clean pair of short, shorts and her big titties flopping in the breeze. As we started back toward the main channel we passed three young men in a small run about cruising near us. When Susan saw them she started to go below but I told Tim to grab hold of her and turn her toward the side where the young men would pass and show them her tits.

Tim held her in place (she wasn't fighting very hard) and as the young men passed by the caught sight of her lovely 32 double Ds and began to whistle and catcall. As they got right alongside our boat Tim reached around and took of the her right breast in his hand and began to fondle it as he ran his other hand down into the front of her shorts to play with her pussy. Any pretense of fighting to free herself was long since forgotten and she leaned back against Tim and proceeded to climax once again.

The boys in the run about slowed as if to turn around and come back alongside for another look but I pushed both throttles full forward and headed us back to port. Needless to say Susan had to go back below and clean herself up again. That was the first of several occasions that Tim visited us on the boat but I'll save those details for another story.

Send me pictures of your wife's big rack to inspire me to tell you more of our adventures. rackman@angelfire.com