Showing Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

"And I can be gorgeous fucking too."

"Oh yes I bet you can my dear and that's exactly what I want to do."

"And that is?"

"Fuck you Cat, I want to fuck you."

"On here you mean?"

I had told him when we started this that I had no intention of meeting. Although Richard was far less forthcoming with sex nowadays than he once had been, I still sort of loved him and felt that I should remain faithful. Even though I could no more tell him about my exhibitionism as I could about what I was doing with Paul and there was absolutely no way that he would indulge in it with me, I didn't want the mess and lies and cheating of an affair. Equally, I had never done one-night stands or had recreational sex so the idea of meeting someone on the net and seeing them in real life held do appeal for me.

"Yes, of course, what did you think? After all I am a happily married man you know" he smiled.

"Touche" I responded watching him stroking his erection.

As if with a mind of their own my hands cupped my full breasts; they felt great and I pinched my nipples that inevitably were like two pebbles.

"That looks good Cat keep going."

I wasn't sure what he meant although I had a good idea. So far the three or four times we had cammed he had been naked, but I had only been topless. We had both touched ourselves, but hadn't gone all the way or cybered as I understand it is called. In my mind 'tonight was the night' as it were. We hadn't actually said that we would mutually masturbate, but I had steeled myself to do just that. After all I rationalised, why agree to wearing dressing robes?

As he pumped his cock with one hand and cupped and squeezed his balls with the other I let one of my hands slip down my body. It stopped on my tummy.

"Go on Cat, go on, touch yourself there."

"Do you er, um, are we er."

"Going to fuck on here are you asking?"

"Yes" I croaked.

"Yes Cat if you are comfortable with that. I want to fuck you. I want you to watch me masturbate and I want see and hear you cum. Can I Cat, will you fuck yourself as I look at you?"

His words smashed into my mind. They were perfect for the occasion, they were precisely what I wanted to hear and he was suggesting exactly what I wanted to do. It was the ultimate act in my short career as an exhibitionist; there could be nothing more exciting I was thinking as I replied

"Yes Paul, yes you can" I whispered sitting down my eyes glued to his hand pumping his cock that now looked incredibly appealing.

"Then fuck yourself Cat, fuck yourself as I watch."

I lay back in the chair and opened my legs.

"Stay right like that, let me see you, let me see your cunt Cat."

He had never used that word to me before, but I loved it. Used properly I think cunt is such an evocative word.

"Let me show it to you Paul, have a look at my cunt."

I opened my legs further and ran my fingers round my lips. That felt good, but I got almost as much sensation as I watched his eyes staring at my cunt. 'This is real full on exhibitionism' I thought to myself loving every moment of his 'inspection.'

"Oh God this isn't going to last for me Cat."

"Good. I don't want it to. I want to cum. Paul please, please make me cum."

"Yes Cat I will come on baby, come on" he groaned pumping his cock faster.

I found my clit and started to rub myself alongside it. With my other hand I squeezed my breasts and pinched and pulled my nipples. I was quickly climbing up that wall of sensations that rises up to the peak of an orgasm. It felt lovely. I was nearly there.

It was an incredible set of feelings.

To be masturbating as a man looked on was amazing enough, but at the same time be watching him jacking off looking at me was beyond my wildest dreams.

"Cat I'm cumming."

"Yes Paul, yes" I groaned as those lovely feelings took over my mind and body.

"Oh Cat, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck" he grunted as I watched his cock shoot a long spurt of cum upwards so that some of it splashed between his nipples and the rest landed on his stomach and chest.

At that point I was engulfed by my orgasm and my eyes were shut tightly.

*

Naturally, I suppose Paul and I flashed each other through to full orgasms a few more times. Whilst to an extent that was satisfying my basic exhibitionist urges, my need for more, for different and for bigger experiences were increasing. I felt that I was losing control, that something was taking me over and that I no longer could direct myself. I was so close so many times to doing what I had discussed with Paul, raising my skirt or getting my tits out. At times, I surprised myself with my self-control for the urge was so strong.

I explained this to him and he offered a solution, well two in fact.

"Why not do a cam show?" He suggested.

I agreed.

"And you are used to being photographed, why not join a letmehelp photography group?"

"How do they work?"

"A number of guys mainly, but occasionally some women too get together and photograph a model" Paul explained.

I said I would think about it, but deep down I knew that I wanted to do it and that I probably would agree.

The cam show was arranged for an evening a week or so away.

The day before Paul confirmed that there was likely to be an audience of between six and ten. That made me gulp, but excited me.

I thought about what to wear and decided on a dress. It was the sort of garment where I could raise the skirt and flash my pussy and bum and where I could easily get my tits out and fulfil the ambitions I had held for some time. I wore nothing under it and that made me feel great.

"Will you be watching?" I asked Paul.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Will there be sound?"

"Yes, we want to hear as well as watch you cum."

As it happened and as daft as it sounds, I hadn't thought of that. My mind had been focused almost entirely on flashing, but of course I now realised they would want more. And as I thought about it and recalled the several times I had, as Paul called it, fucked myself for him so I realised I wanted to fuck myself for them as well. Other than being fucked in front of loads of watchers, fucking oneself in front of ten guys was as near the ultimate flash as I was likely to come.

Paul came on first by himself.

"You look lovely" he said.

I was wearing a blue and yellow patterned dress. Its hem was just beneath the knee, it had a tight top, a flared skirt and narrow, spaghetti shoulder straps. It was low cut and a lot of my boobs, my upper chest and my arms were on show. It was the perfect flasher's uniform.

"Thanks. What's the form?" I asked feeling hellishly nervous.

"When you are ready I will let the others know and they will log on. There will be small images of them along the top of your screen. These will be straight from their cams. They can't see each other, but they can all see you. If at any time you wish to see the view they have of you just press ctrl v. You will get a full screen view of yourself. You know how to zoom in and out don't you?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready then?"

"Yes."

"Ok it will be a few minutes until they are all logged on, be patient."

I had again selected my conservatory for this venture. As it was dark outside and I had to leave the lights full on for the viewers, the sensations were enhanced by the darkness through the windows. Even standing there fully dressed I felt aroused by being so much in the spotlight.

I saw the icons lighting up as the audience logged in. I counted them there was twelve.

"Ok Cat?" Paul asked.

"Yes" I replied my throat going dry and my nerves jangling.

"Well over to you then, it's your show. Best of luck."

There were a few more 'good lucks' from the others who were all men I noted.

I stared at each icon trying to make eye contact as I had been taught in my presentation skills training courses. As the tutor had told me. 'Look right into as many as you can, give them come to bed eyes and let them think you want them to fuck you.'

Although the icons were small I could make out their faces and saw several smile and a few wink and wave.

I walked around the conservatory letting them all have a good look at me as I prepared for my 'show.'

I had practised it a few times in front of the mirror and had started with Paul, but he couldn't wait so we fucked ourselves instead. "Don't worry you'll be great" he reassured me.

As I strolled around I probably exaggerated the wiggle of my bum. I made eye contact with and smiled at most of the onlookers and then stood still in the middle of the room. Taking hold of the hem of the skirt I raised my eyebrows and asked quietly.

"Yes."

I heard several 'yes' replies and a couple of 'go for its' as I slowly pulled my skirt upwards. It slid over my knees, onto my upper leg and along my thighs. I was almost quivering with excitement as the hem reached my upper thighs. I held it there for a moment and then in one smooth movement I pulled it up further so that it was round my tummy, but still just covering my pubes. The gasps, 'fucking hell' and the 'oh my Gods' thrilled and encouraged me to ease it up further so that my two inch wide landing strip of tawny pubic hair was on show. That was greeted with sounds of approval.

"Oh yes Cat."

"Wonderful."

"Lovely flash babe."

I gave them a twirl so they saw my bare bum as well. Bending forward I gave them a better view of that and then stood up straight knowing that with the way I had trimmed my pubic hair that the wet, pinkness of my lips would be clearly revealed. There were more satisfying sounds of approval as I did another twirl before letting the skirt fall back in place. Reaching up I slid first the left and then the right thin strap off my shoulders and let them dangle down my arms.

I walked around like that for a moment or two knowing that the neckline of the dress had slipped a little and that I was nearly showing my nipples. Whilst I badly wanted to do that, I resisted for a while as I looked at the watchers and saw their keen anticipation. Propping myself up against the edge of my partner's desk with the green leather top, I cupped my breasts. I squeezed and stroked them giving myself even more sensations to those I was gaining from being watched. Hearing the sounds from the guys prompted me to go further more quickly than I had planned.

"Fucking lovely Cat" and "Nice rack babe" greeted my tits as they were on display for all of them.

I felt exhilarated as I walked round the brightly lit conservatory with the darkness outside. That made me feel even more on display and the idea that someone, although it was unlikely, might look in and see my wanton exhibition increased my arousal.

"Take it off Cat" someone, maybe Steve said suggesting exactly what I now wanted to do.

Several things hit me at once: I wanted to be naked for them' I wanted them to ogle me and I wanted their eyes on my body. But it was now more than that. I wanted to go further, I wanted to do more for them and more for me. I knew now that I wanted to experience the ultimate flash for yes, I acknowledged that I wanted to fuck myself as they looked on.

The top of the dress was already dangling round my waist with the narrow shoulder strap hanging down. It had a line of elastic just beneath my boobs so it was easy to pull on that, open up the dress and start sliding it downwards. With my bare boobs wobbling as I struggled it past my waist and tummy, I loved the feeling of revealing myself even more. The rumpled garment slid easily down my legs and onto the floor around my feet. I was naked apart from my heels, I felt fantastic.

I walked around for a while making sure I stayed within the range of the lens of the cam. I let them see me from all angles as I moved, and bent and twirled and touched myself. I was becoming more and more aroused and knew that I would not have to work hard to make myself climax. Momentarily, I wondered whether I could make myself cum merely from the sensations of exhibiting myself to an audience. But to some extent that would have defeated the purpose of what I was doing for I wanted to do it in front of them. Yes, I wanted to fuck myself in front of an audience.

Sitting in the chair where I remembered this all began when I first 'met' with Paul I stared intently at the cam and slowly brought my hands up and cupped my breasts.

The delicious soft, smoothness felt wonderful in my hands and soon my body was being filled with those glorious feelings as one's arousal intensifies. I closed my eyes and forgot about the watching men. I gave into the sensations and focused on providing excitement and pleasure to myself.

Generaly masturbation is such a selfish and unsharing experience. But masturbating in front of a dozen men was certainly not that. Their comments indicated the enjoyment I was giving them and the anticipation they had of me, which I fully intended to satisfy.

I enjoyed my breasts and nipples for some time, but could hear them asking for my, for me to go further down my body and to open my legs. There was even one comment that I was sure was from Paul.

"Show us your cunt Cat."

So I did to groans and moans of appreciation.

I rubbed myself between my legs. All round my lips, on my clit and inside my cunt taking me further and further towards a climax. But there was more. Leaning sideways so I was outside the cam's coverage I opened the drawer in my desk.

"Oh yes baby" greeted me when my hand came back into focus and they saw the long, thick black vibrator.

"Shove it up Cat" I was asked and of course I did.

Opening my legs wide, easing myself forward, lifting my feet up and placing the soles of them on the edge of the seat of the chair I placed the head of the vibrator right against my lips. Running my gaze round the watchers I slowly eased the implement forward until it was at least five inches inside me. I turned the dial at the end to begin the buzzing as it vibrated. My other hand still squeezing, caressing and rubbing my nipples and tits I held the shaking plastic in place for a while then began slowly to ease it in and out. As it went deeper and deeper almost up to its full length of seven inches so I started to cum. My eyes were closed, my mouth was open and my head was rolling from side to side as I really did find the ultimate flash; fucking yourself as others look on.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12