Showing Sanne Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get more interesting CFNM.
1.1k words
4.2
31.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Feedback is welcome through the link below.


The next couple of weeks were odd with Sanne, almost as if she was trying to avoid me. She did have some big exams coming up so we never saw her in the evenings, she would stay in her room to study long into the night, popping down occasionally to grab a sandwich or to natter with Dee briefly.

When she came down the last time she did make eye contact with me and smiled, making a distance sign with her index fingers clearly showing my cock size (Dee couldn't see it as her back was to Sanne). I gave her a sly smile back and then she was gone.

Nothing more happened until about 10 days later. I'd hardly seen Sanne as work was busy and she had her exams. It was John who I spoke to one evening as he came looking for Sanne to see how her last exam went but she wasn't back yet. He and I chatted for a bit and watched a EURO match (Portugal beat Croatia 3-0 if I remember). As we chatted John apologised for Sanne's behaviour during the measuring incident telling me that she was still drunk as a skunk and was horrified at herself that night when they chatted about it. We both agreed that it was just a bit of fun and we laughed about it as we watched the game.

When Sanne did come back she sat with us for the last few minutes of the match giving us a brief review of how her exam went then went to go upstairs saying the guy with the biggest cock in the building should follow her up to give her a massage, John grinned at me and got up to sort out his girlfriend.

I wasn't sure what to make of the fact that Sanne was drunk for our last encounter and wondered if she would have done it sober; or was John just saying she was drunk out of embarrassment? Either way I was enjoying being her play thing!

It was exactly a week later and I'd taken the day off to watch the Football as England were playing Germany in the Euro semi final. I was at home all day although the match wasn't on until that evening but kept myself busy and went down the pub at lunch time with mates to loosen up. When I came back in to shower and dress to go back out for the match at a mates house who had a huge TV, I bumped into Sanne whom I'd been teasing all week as England had thrashed Holland earlier in the competition.

When I said I was just back for a shower she said. "Oh good, I'll watch!"

I wasn't at all upset at her choice and the beers had given me more courage than usual. She followed me upstairs and sat on our bed again as I undressed in double quick time. Sanne clapped as my semi-hard cock sprung free from my boxers and I took off my shirt. I grabbed a towel and was about to go through when Sanne suggested a bath instead. I said ok and went to run the bath. As the water was running Sanne disappeared into her room. When she came back out all she had on was her underwear which was plain black but fitted nicely and showed off her curves nicely enough to have me fully hard. I kept the bath shallow so that I would be exposed and jumped in, now fully hard.

Sanne said she didn't want to get her favourite dress wet and I wasn't complaining. Despite the great situation I was aware that I had to get ready in under an hour as my lift was picking me up at half four. Sanne chatted and asked how I was going to feel when England were beaten that night and I said that we were going to win. This went on for a bit then I made sure I was all wet and stood to soap up. Sanne was sat on the toilet seat next to me as I put the shower gel in my hand and began to soap up, my hard-on swinging in front of me and I was imagining Sanne might give me a hand job. I offered her the soap and said I could do with a hand.

"Go fuck yourself Tony you dirty pervert. Do it yourself!" I took that as a 'no' and was slightly disappointed but got on with it and when I got to my cock began to wash/wank it slowly. I lay down and rinsed off then reapplied the gel to my groin as my hand slid up and down. I decided to give Sanne an 'out' and said that I always had a wank in the bath if it was ok with her. She smiled and said it was my house and it was a free country so I got on with it.

I really made a mission of this wank, the slippery soap making it easier to hold off for longer. Sanne had stopped talking and all that could be heard was water sloshing about under my arm and the soap squelching in my hand as I jacked off. Sanne got off the toilet and knelt next to the bath sensing I was close and just starred right at my cock. I was so fucking turned on that I couldn't hold back and sprayed three huge shots of spunk into the air; the first landed on my upper lip the second on my chin the third on my belly. Sanne was mesmerised and looked at me with a look of glee. I was breathing hard and had my spunk dripping down my face, my hand still making ever so gentle up and down motions as I came down from my orgasm. Sanne put her finger to my face and smothered my spunk about my face, pushing some between my lips which I instinctively licked off. She smiled at me, called me a 'fucking dirty wanker', stood up and left.

I quickly rinsed off and finished washing, got out and ready in double quick time. Sanne came into our room just as I was finishing off and asked if I was still confident. I said VERY confident England would win and she suggested a wager. I was well up for it! The bet was that if England did win she would let me shave her pussy for her as it needed a trim, but if they lost and Germany won then I would have to wank off for her whilst she video taped it and I was to make sure I did whatever she said for the making of 'her little wank movie'. I agreed without considering any possible repercussions and left.

Anybody who watched Euro '96 will know what happened next!

TJA
TJA
330 Followers