Shown Off At The Beach

Story Info
She does period pee for the boys.
1.8k words
4.06
92.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers

We were on the beach by the local lake. Parts of the lake are secluded enough that it is almost private, No one comes around so anything goes. Will, Tammy, Mark and I decided to lie out for a while and relax. I had on a bikini, as did Tammy. The guys had all our hair removed from our shoulders down so we didn’t have any concerns about stray hairs showing up.

As I lay on the towel, I felt a hand on my tummy. It slowly slipped down between my bikini bottom and me. I had my eyes shut and a smile came over me. I slowly opened my eyes but was shocked to see not my William lying beside me but Mark. He continued to slide his hand down my bikini until it covered my vagina. He slowly but firmly stroked by clitoris. I felt myself getting aroused, and looked into Marks eyes, and said

“Are you sure you want to continue?”

“With Tammy sitting right over there?”

He just continued stroking me, and I lay back and relaxed. I felt him pull slightly on my clit piercing which excited me even more. I could feel my clitoris become erect, as I got more excited. He continued to pull on the piercing and my hips started to push upwards. I was becoming more and more excited, and then I saw Tammy walk over to watch Mark and I. I tried to close my legs but Marks hand was over me and stayed there.

“Having fun with Lisa?” she said.

Then he took both hands and slowly pulled off my bikini bottom. I just lay there. He took both hands and spread my legs and continued stocking my clitoris. I pushed harder and harder, and then saw William walk up. The three of them were watching me getting excited, but I kept going. Mark stroked my clitoris until I was right at the edge of cumming, and slowed up a bit. Then started again, and an orgasm washed over me. Mark was not aware that when I cum, I usually pee a bit for Will, and as I came I pee’ed. “That was very nice Lisa,” Mark said, as I lay in front of everyone, wet.

I lay very content and felt Mark playing with the top of my bikini. He unclasped it, and slipped it off, so now I lay nude on the beach. I opened my eyes, and thought I saw something move on the rocks around the beach. I watched and saw three guys watching us. I quickly grabbed for a towel, but William pulled it away from me. The guys came around the rock, and were staring at me. I was embarrassed, and tried to cover up, but Will held my hands behind my back. I had to stand there naked. Each was looking between my legs at what must have been the first time for them.

Tammy walked up from behind the rocks to see what was going on with Mark hand in hand. She saw the guys looking at me, and Will holding my hands behind my back. I saw a twinkle in Marks eyes and just knew what he was up to. In a quick move, Mark had stripped Tammy of the bottoms of her bikini and had the top unclipped but was holding it together with one hand. The guys yelped with the pleasure of seeing two girls stripped in front of them. Mark dropped Tammy’s top so she too was standing naked.

Chapter two – An education

Tammy and I were clearly embarrassed, standing nude in front of these guys. But the worst was about to come. Tammy looked at Mark, and whispered something in his ear. Tammy had to pee, which was what she was going to do when she was on the other side of the boulder.

“Well, this is your lucky day, my girlfriend has to pee, and she is going to show you how a girl does it. I bet that is something you have never seen.” He said out loud.

Tammy was shocked, being made to pee while the guys watched her. Tammy was now bright red with embarrassment. She looked at Mark with tears in her eyes, and whispered that she really didn’t want to do this.

Mark said “go ahead Tammy, show them how a girl pee’s, it will be fun for them to watch you.”

All Tammy could say was “Yes Mark, I’ll do what you say” Do you want me to stand or squat?” she whimpered.

“I would like to see you on all fours Tammy.“

She dropped to her knees, and then placed her hands in the sand in front of her. Mark walked behind her and placed his hands between her legs and made her spread them about a foot. The boys walked behind Tammy and could clearly see her vagina and anus. Mark knelt beside her but faced back towards the boys.

“Guys when you get your girl in this position, you can have some fun with her, watch this.”

Mark took two fingers and slowly touched Tammy on either side of her vagina. That made Tammy quiver a bit, and then he gently grasped Tammy and spread her open. Then he started to gently stroke her anus. This made Tammy pee just a little, and Mark continued stroking her. She squirted more pee out onto the sand while the guys watched wide eyed. Mark then slipped a finger into Tammy anus. She yelped a little but resigned herself to what was happening. Mark pushed his finger into Tammy only about an inch as she pee’ed. When she was done, Mark released Tammy and let here vagina close up, and crawled around to her head. He whispered something in her ear, and I heard her say no and shake her head.

Then she said.

“Please no Mark, oh please no, not with them watching, oh Mark please no.”

He crawled back to her butt and began stroking Tammy’s anus again. He pushed a finger into Tammy’s anus but only about an inch.

“Tammy, I can feel it… push darling, push now.”

I watched as Tammy did as she was told. Mark continued to slowly and gently push his finger into her anus, and then I saw him dig a small hole between her legs in the sand.

“Guys, guess what, my little Tammy needs to poop now, and you get to watch her do that too.” Mark said.

I could hear sniffing and whimpering from Tammy, so I moved naked as I was to her head. I put my hands on her face to support her head then took her in my arms and kissed her.

“Tammy it will be OK” I said, just don’t think about it. Do what Mark tells you too, and let the guys watch you.” I said.

I felt Tammy bare down a little and she spread her legs more. Mark’s finger was still going in and out of Tammy and she pushed, then I heard.

“Good girl Tammy,” as he removed his finger from her and traced a pattern around her anus with his finger.

“Guys watch as she does this.”

Tammy’s anus opened slightly and a small ribbon of poop slowly slipped out of her into the hole Mark had dug. Mark quickly covered it over with sand, and took a Kleenex from his pocket, wiped Tammy clean. He dropped the Kleenex into the hole and buried it too.

I continued to hold Tammy in my arms and dried her tears.

“It’s OK darling, it’s all over now, you can stop crying,” I said gently to Tammy.

She regained her composure and stood up. The guys were watching her as she walked around the boulder. I followed her to talk with her.

“That was the most embarrassing and humiliating thing I have ever been made to do.” She said.

“Mark just loves watching me tear up and then resign myself to what he wants.”

“He just loves doing that to me.”

Chapter three – Now it’s my turn

I tried to comfort Tammy and she regained her composure. We walked around the boulder to find the three guys still there. Tammy and I sat on the sand next to our guys, accepting our fates.

As I sat with Will, he put his arm around me and kissed me. I relaxed as he laid me back a bit in his arms. I felt warm and with my William, even if I was being watched and inspected. I slowly began to close my eyes, and fall asleep in his arms. I awoke only a few minutes later with a familiar sensation. Will had his hand over my vagina covering it, It felt good since now the guys couldn’t see at least that part of me. Then it hit me; the feeling was that my period had started. I looked down and could see my red flow coming between Williams’s fingers.

“Will, I am flowing… get me a tampon.”

“I know you are, we watched as you started, just a little red, then you stated to flow heavily. It was great to watch you flow.” “The guys had never seen anything like that before.”

I just about melted. “Will, please cover me, I’m yours, not theirs to watch.” “You know I’ll do anything you tell me to, but please don’t show me off to these guys.”

Will laid still and continued to cover my vagina, and let my flow run between his fingers. He started playing with me, and I was now pretty horny. He slowly pushed his fingers into me, and then did something I didn’t expect. He pulled his pants and under ware off and mounted me. I quickly helped place his erect penis directly at the entrance of my vagina, and pushed my hips forward to meet him. He easily slipped into me. I love my William so much I’ll make love to him anytime anywhere. The guys watched as he slowly excited me to an orgasm, and then he looked into my eyes, I looked into his and whispered… “Breed me, please Will, breed me.” My legs instinctively spread wider to take all of him inside of me. Will pushed until he cam inside of me. I could feel him pumping as he filled me. Will laid on me for a few minutes.

I felt him help me sit up, and then he helped me stand. As I did the flow from my period and the semen from Will started to slowly flow out of me. I started to cover myself, but Will again put my hands behind my back. “See guys, when you breed your girl she will flow heavily if you stand her up, just watch my Lisa as she flows down the insides of her legs.” I cringed, but didn’t complain to Will. He had me spread my legs a little more so the three of them could watch me. I was humiliated.

PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers