Shown Off To Friends

Story Info
She is shown off during her period.
3.5k words
4.34
93.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers

A few months ago, I posted a scene my master had me perform in, that I was somewhat unready for. It involved my being put on display at one of our local BDSM parties. I received a lot of feedback from this NG, and decided to post my masters most recent fun for your review and pleasure.

My master recently decided to have us participate in some public displays of yours truly. To further my training he decided to follow this thread.

I think it necessary to describe myself, I am 27 years old, 5’6” tall I weight 118 pounds, have shoulder length blonde hair and measure 34d – 24 – 34, and hazel green eyes.

I was driving home from the grocery store in the afternoon and felt that familiar twinge inside of my tummy that said my period would be starting very soon. As I got closer to home I felt that first flow… since I was not wearing a pad, I parked the car and hurried into the house. I noticed my husband, whom I love dearly, was already home… As I have been taught… he would decide what if anything was to be done.

I walked into the house, knowing full well I had begun flowing, and that soon my menstrual fluids would soak through my shear panties and then through my white pants. I walked into the living room, where he was sitting at a small desk working. I walked up to him kissed him on the cheek, he looked up into my eyes. That was my clue that I must tell him…

“Master my period has started.. what would you like me to do?”

He took me by the hips and pulled me closer to him. His right hand made its way between my legs, and he began gently rubbing me. He looked at his hand and noticed no stain on his hand.

“What had you planned for dinner this evening?” he asked.

I had not considered anything yet and just wanted to go the bathroom pick up a pad and my belt and have him clean me and put them on me. I knew he expected dinner, so I started towards the kitchen. I looked back at him …

“Master… my I go to the bathroom and pee please..?”

“No I think you need to get dinner ready for us..”

I did as I was told, knowing full well that very soon, my pants would be stained with the flow from my period…

During the past two or three periods he has instructed me to wear nothing at all while in the house. This allows my fluids to flow down the insides of my legs. He then washes and drys me about every two hours. I can not sit on any cloth chairs during this time since I would stain them, so I end up standing a lot or sitting on the cold plastic covered ones in the kitchen which I can easily clean.

As I worked in the kitchen, I slowly removed all my clothes… I now stood naked with my period flowing heavily…..

As always I did as I was told,,, but I felt that I really had to pee… I walked out into the living room where he was, and showed my flow to him. I walked over to him and stood with my legs slightly spread so he could clearly see me, if he choose. I asked permission again to pee… but as before his answer was no…..

We finished dinner, and I cleaned up the dishes…. Again I begged master to allow me to go to the bathroom and pee and bring him my belt and a pad for me… again he said. No…

My fluids were now running down the insides of both legs. I could easily see that my flow was very heavy since it just started. I was also about to burst with pee…and could now feel myself flowing heavily. I reached between my legs and my hand came back stained red…. it must have been quit a sight…. An adult female bleeding from between her legs and not allowed to do anything about it.

Just then the front doorbell rang…. I looked out the window and to my surprise a couple we know very well had come over to visit…

“Master please they can’t see me like this, please no master…” “Oh Please no”…. I begged him.

He reached into a bag he had beside him and handed me a sheer body stocking. It was pure white shear, and of course crouchless.

"Go put this on then if you feel embarrassed.." he said.

I asked if I could put on a belt and pad, but his response was as before, “No.”

I ran into the bed room and pulled the body stocking on. I wiped the menstrual flow going down the insides of my legs quickly, knowing he would expect me at the door to welcome our guests.

He went to the door, and welcomed our guests in. She (Joan) was wearing a long trench coat that went to mid calf. As I came around the corner.. she was removing her coat, She had on tight form fitting white pants and a white blouse. I was standing in my nearly clear body stocking. We all saw that both of us were badly stained red from our flows.. Joan was having her period too…..

I could feel myself flowing and looked down and see my sheer white see-thru body stocking stained red….

We all stood full well knowing that the two females were very embarrassed.

My husband walked to Joan (our friends wife) and put his hand between her legs. His hand came back stained very red… Joan was blushing but put up no resistance to stop my husband from touching her.

Bill (Joan’s husband) walked up to me and did the same… I started to move away, but my husband said.

“Julie,, be a good hostess… spread your legs for Bill to inspect you..”

I just about cried… no male except my husband had ever touched me between my legs during my period.. and now Bill was rubbing his hand between my legs, while I flowed on his hand….

……. I felt helpless…I blushed as he touched me….

He slowly reached between my legs and pushed his hand through the hole in the body stocking… His hand passed by my clitoris, I felt him slowly and carefully touch it…… he gently grasped my clit and its hood. He rubbed it between his fingers….I pressed just a little into his fingers.

He moved his hand low enough to cover my vagina, I felt him insert one of his fingers into my bleeding vagina….. I spread my legs a bit more to make it easier for him..

ohhh god I was so embarrassed, and oh I had to pee. I felt a few drops of urine come from me…..

He pulled his hand out and it came back very stained just as my husbands had….. I was so embarrassed…..

He then reached between my legs and began rubbing me…I really had to pee….. Ohhhhh I had to pee…… I could hardly hold it… ohhhhhhh

Bill turned me around so I was facing away from him. He began to peel away the body stocking from my shoulders …

I looked at my husband… “Ohh master…please no…. please no…” I begged..

But that fell on deaf ears because he was doing the stripping of Joan….

Soon both Joan and I were standing completely naked in front of each others husband….. menstrual fluids flowing, leaving a stain down the insides of our legs. Our vaginas each were the usual red from the flows…

“Oh master Bill.. please let me pee,, please…” I begged Bill, I now could hardly hold myself.. I was afraid I would start dripping urine again right there on the floor if I could not go to the bathroom..

My husband walked across the room, picked up a medium size stainless steel bowl, and handed it to Bill…..

I couldn't hold my pee, and I dripped some on the floor…. I was so embarrassed...

I picked up a small cloth and wiped my urine from the floor.

I didn’t understand what was to happen….. Bill motioned for me to walk over to him…

Bill was seated in front of me with his head at about waist level. I walked in front of Bill facing him. He slowly raised the bowl and began slowly pushing it between my legs… I had to spread my legs wide and squat a bit to let the bowl between them… I was blushing a lot.. my vagina was wet from just having dripped urine on the floor. I knew I was bright red,, both my face and between my legs…. I looked at my master ..

“Look into Bills eyes pet..” he told me.

I did as I was instructed.. Bill looked into my eyes,, and he began to spread my shaven vaginal lips with his hand….

“You may pee for me Julie..” Bill said.

I stood for a few seconds,,, I could feel my embarrassment growing and growing,,, I just couldn’t pee in front of Bill, not with him touching my vagina… oh my period was showing me off….. oh god I was so humiliated.

I began to hurt… and I had to pee so badly…..ohhhh

He took his free hand and began to press on my abdomen, that just increased the pressure on my bladder….. ohhhh I hurt…. But I couldn't pee….

Since I was unable to pee Bill placed his hand on the table, thumb up….. Julie…. mount my thumb….. and hump it…

Oh god… that would be even more embarrassing….

Looking at Bill for the first time I called him Master… "Please master don't make me do that… please no" I begged….

He didn't move,,, so I walked to the table and squatted over Bills thumb…..

I slowly started lowering myself over his thumb…

Bill made no effort to help me mount his thumb….. so I had to reach between my legs and slightly spread my vaginal lips….. I lowered so his thumb went inside my vagina…… ohhhhh god I had to pee……

"Start humping Julie…."

I slowly started moving up and down on his thumb…. I could see with every move I made, his hand was being covered with my blood…. I was beginning to get excited too….. but Ohhh I had to pee now……

Bill pulled his thumb from inside of me, it was stained red from my flow….

Bill looked at me and said, "on all fours"

I understood exactly what I was to do.. My husband and true master had said those same words to me many times….

I knelt and then put my hands on the floor… doggy style…

I knew I was now fully exposed to anyone behind me…. It must have been quit a sight….

An adult female bleeding from her period, the red stain down the insides of both my legs.

Bill knelt down behind me…. He had the bowl in his hands, and then I felt him spread my vaginal lips, and slowly inserted a dildo…. Oohh noooo………

Bill asked me if I still had to pee…. And turned the dildo on…

“Ohhh yess I doooo master”... I whimpered… I could feel the dildo inside my vagina, it was pressed up against my cervix and was humming away…… I wanted to squirt so badly….

Slowly I relaxed enough to begin to squirt pee… Joan came over and started stroking my anus. I squirted more and more. She pushed my legs further apart and started stroking the outside of my legs….

Ohhh I was so embarrassed…. There I was , naked and bleeding, in front of Bill, legs spread with his dildo inside of me. But I had to pee more…. I could hear urine dripping in the pan.. I could hear it and so could everyone in the room. I tried to clinch my vagina to feel the dildo.. but that made me squirt urine harder…

When I finished.. I said … “Master I am done urinating now…”

Bill pulled the bowl from between my legs and slid it to the side of me.

My husband walked to the sink emptied it and put some warm water in a bowl and picked up a small towel.

“Master what are you going to do??” I asked him..

“ I will be taking care of Joan this evening and Bill will be caring for you….”

I could hear the dildo inside of me…… ohhh the feelings were beginning to grow inside my vagina….

Bill produced a speculum from his pocket… He dipped it in some Vaseline and started pushing it into my anus….. oh my god….. no… I cried…… I felt him continue to push it in, and my anus was opening up… now with a speculum in my anus and a dildo humming away inside my vagina.. I was fully exposed to anyone behind me……much to my surprise, Bill inserted a dildo into my anus…. And then turned it on…. I started to push my hips forward trying to move with the dildos inside me….. The urge was growing inside of me….

My husband walked to Joan, I could hear him talking to her… “Joan, do you have to pee too?” he asked her. She looked at her husband and then back to my husband, “yes sir I do.“ Joan replyed.

Joan was much more schooled in the art of female submission to her male master. She did as she was told without any delay. When she was told by a male to do something she did it. No matter how embarrassing or humiliating it might be.

My husband picked up the large bowl I had pee’ed in and placed it on the floor in front of Joan. He instructed her to squat over the bowl. He placed his right hand between Joan’s legs and covered her shaved vagina completely, “ Joan, I want you to pee for me.” My husband said. She started to pee almost immeditily. The urine was running between my husbands fingers as he spread her vaginal lips more. Then I saw my husband kiss Joan, I could see her beginning to melt under the sexual tension. She pushed her vagina while she pee’ed into my husbands hand further hoping he would message her clitoris, but no luck.

When she finished my husband helped her onto the small table we have in the side room. She laid back on the table and he pushed a set of custom made stirrups into the table braces. He helped her put her feet in the stirrups. I saw him spread her legs and could see the blood stains on her legs and vagina. He pushed up the back of the table up and put a pillow behind her so she was semi sitting up and could see what he was doing…. He began cleaning her with a soft cloth.

I heard her whimpering,, and she was really embarrassed…. Her face was bright red,, she sat there, legs spread, her husbands friend cleaning her during her period….. He slowly and carefully wiped her legs and gently wiped her vagina. He made sure to show her the blood stained cloth to maximize her embarrassment.

I looked back at Bill and he was picking up a cloth, I knew what was in store for me too…. I felt my period fluids running down the insides of my legs again….

Ohhhh please hurry was all I could think of.

I dreaded the thought of spreading my legs for Bill to see me and clean me… but the embarrassment of not being able to clean myself… added a sense of helplessness to the situation. I continued to push my hips in rhythm with the dildos inside of me….

Bill stood next to me watching my husband clean his wife…….. I was humiliated at the thought of what was to come… and then … more…

My husband picked up a tiny dildo… dipped it is some Vaseline, and slowly opened Joan’ anus…. He pushed in the dildo, and she whimpered ……

Then he picked up a larger dildo…. She spread her legs further for him to have easier access to her vagina. He slowly and carefully pushed it inside her vagina…. I saw her hips raise a bit as he pushed it inside her….

Then he turned the small anus dildo on and then the larger one…..

Bill and my husband took small straps and strapped Joans legs apart and to the stirrups and then her wrists to the table. There Julie laid semi sitting ,,,, legs spread with humming dildos in her red flowing vagina and her anus.

She began to buck in the stirrups and her hips began raising to meet the vibrators inside her… I could see she was about to cum…. She began panting and bucking her hips…… she cried out to Bill… “Master may I cum… please….”

"Oh please master my I cum…… Oh please master please…." She cried out again.

Bill looked at my husband and.. my husband walked beside Joan and grasped both her nipples, and slowly pulled and twisted them. Joan cried out and again begged permission to cum.. my husband looked into Joans eyes, and said…………..”Yes”, again my husband bent over her and kissed her on the lips. He again placed his hand between her legs holding the vibrators in her, and further showing her his complete control over her body.

Joan,,, whimpered as her hips bucked to the sound of the vibrators inside her…..

“Ohhh please stop them….. please stop them…” she cried out…. “I’ve cum and have to stop… oh please…” she cried out again..

But my husband simple turned them on higher…. Joan cried out further .. “Ohhhhhhhhh Stop now please, oh please now”

My husband put a piece of tape over Joans' mouth... She now lay legs spread and strapped, dildos inside her…. Humming the maddening sounds and Julie bucking and bucking….

Both men stood and watched her buck her hips….. I could tell she was cumming over and over again… and could not control her orgasms….. I was still flowing and was getting hot from watching Joan cum……

She tried to cry out.. then I saw her start squirting ……

After about 20 minutes…. My husband slowly switched off the dildos inside Joan.. and she came to a rest.. Her face flushed,,,

He then slowly removed the dildo from her anus.. wiped it and then slowly removed the one from her vagina. As he slowly pulled it from her…. I saw a clear fluid running from her vagina.. she had ejaculated….. and was now flowing very heavily…

My husband untapped her wrists from the table,,,,, As an act of submission Joan took my husbands hand, placed his hand over her vagina… and began to pee again…. I could see the urine running down off the table,,, and Julies face beet red from embarrassment.

My husband took a cloth and wiped Joan clean. She was unstrapped from the stirrups and allowed to stand up. Bill took a large pad, put it between Joans legs and put a small belt around her waist… The pad was clipped to the small belt and Joan was allowed to sit.

I figured it was now my turn.. but to my surprise… Bill, Joan and my husband started to the door. My husband said. “Aren’t you going to say goodbye?” They all stepped outside, Julie wearing only the pad between her legs held up by a think white belt,, and my husband motioned to me to follow them…. with the dildos still inside of me….

Since it was late I thought no neighbors would see me… so their I stood naked,, still with period fluids running down the insides of my legs… saying goodbye to friends…outside.

As they drove off, I started to the door.. My husband took my arm, and lead me into the back yard.. He took the hose and with warm water hosed me off… I thought it humiliating.. but anything to get the blood from between my legs…. He then led me wet and dripping to an area of our porch that had a beam running across the top. He took my arms and roped them up and then my legs roped apart. I was now standing in an X,, naked, wet and still bleeding from between my legs. I felt him spread my anus and remove the small dildo… Then he moved in front of me… he pushed the larger one further inside my vagina ….I felt him turn them on faster…… the sensation was wonderful.. but if I cried out the neighbors would hear me….. I looked into his eyes and asked permission to cum.. he agreed, and I bucked in my ropes as I came. He slowly pulled the larger dildo out of me, and replaced the dildo with his penis…. He pushed and pushed until I felt him cum inside of me….. When he finished he pulled his penis out of me… and I felt empty… he let me stand in the ropes as his cum started to flow out of me…..

PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers