Showoff

Story Info
A woman's revenge for a roving eye.
3.2k words
4.26
35.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that I have kept quiet for a long time now. I will change the names but I assure you, it happened and, in some ways, is still happening from time to time.

A while back I had met a young woman in her mid 20's. Her name is Darlene. She is a Latina beauty with a typical Latin shape and a fiery Latin personality. She was a friend of my wife, Tammy, as I was then married but not very happily.

I first got a look at Darlene's charms while at the beach. She wore a pink leotard, under a wrap as a swim suit that day. My wife Tammy went to find something for lunch, and Darlene went to enjoy the water. When she left she tossed the wrap on the sand by our towels. Soon I watched as she came out of the water, and the show was glorious.

When she got back to the towels she asked, "So where is everyone? And what are you grinning about?".

Not wanting to let on to my good luck and her appearance right away I simply replied, "Running around somewhere I guess." as my eyes traveled up and down her body. I could see her nipples clearly. She had large beautifully shaped breasts that moved as she walked. Her dark bush was showing through the thin wet, material of the leotard and I could even see her pussy lips when she stood close.

After a few minutes she noticed my wandering gaze and got suspicious. "What are you staring at?" She asked.

"That leotard isn't made for the beach. Not if you're trying to hide anything." I told her.

She looked down at herself and gasped. "Can you see my foofoo?"

I laughed at that (foofoo???) and nodded a yes.

She stood there in front of me without trying to cover up and then asked, "What about my nipples? Can you see them too?"

"Of course, I can see everything you've got." I laughed.

Darlene then dropped to a sitting position and looked around nervously. She looked at me and asked, "Do you think anyone else saw me?"

After looking around the crowded beach for anything obvious, I told her, "No one is watching you, but I don't know. Maybe."

She seemed satisfied with that and rolled over onto her stomach. As she lay on the blanket in front of me, her ass was revealed in all it's smooth round glory.

She looked over at me and smiled. "Enjoy the view while it lasts, you dirty man. When my suit dries, I won't be going swimming again any time soon."

"Too bad" I mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear.:

I enjoyed the view while she dried off in the sun. My wife returned, but never saw Darlene wearing the wet leotard. And I never mentioned it to her at all.

That evening when Tammy, Darlene and I got home, Tammy went into the bath and took a shower right away. Darlene wanted to rinse off in the guest bathroom, so I told her, "Go for it. You know where it is. And there are towels in the hall closet."

10 minutes later Darlene came walking out of the bath with a towel held up in front of her. Not wrapped around her body, just held up in front. The towel, blocking my view, as she spoke,

"I'm going to get Tammy's hair dryer." She said as she walked into my wife's and my bedroom. As she turned and walked away, she dropped the towel and showing me her fantastic naked ass, and from an angle, the hint of her uncovered round breasts for the first time. But that was it. She came out, once again covered with the towel and went into the guest bedroom.

A few minutes later I smelled a familiar odor of pot, coming from the guest room.

Now I don't partake in pot smoking, (well not often anyway) but I figure it to be something that others do and I don't usually object to it. But normally I would think that it's something someone would ask permission to do before they light up in someone else's house. So, I got up and went to the guest room door. It was ajar so I peeked in.

Darlene was lying on the bed nude, on her stomach, with a towel draped over her butt. She was smoking a joint. She looked great.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to sound serious.

"Relaxing" she replied, looking over her shoulder at me. "Why do you want some?"

I just watched her for a few seconds, trying once again to take in as much of her nakedness as her position and the towel would permit.

Suddenly I had an idea. I hurried to the den and grabbed my camera.

Going back to the guest room I showed her the camera. "This will make good evidence when I turn you in someday." I said.

Pointing the camera at her I snapped a picture. She just smiled.

"OK, you got your evidence, now here's one for you, when you're jerking off when Tammy's not around." Then she pulled the towel off and tossed it aside. I was shocked, but still smart enough to snap another picture of her gorgeous ass before hearing Tammy come out of the bath.

I admit, the picture did come in handy, more than just a few times. And once again, the incident remained a secret from Tammy.

After that day, nothing happened for quiet some time, and it was never mentioned by either of us while Tammy and I were together.

Soon Tammy and I began talking seriously about a divorce. It was strange because we both knew that we cared about one another, but that neither one of us was happy being married. Sex between us was great. We had some hard times, but we still, to this day, love each other. We just said agreed it was over one day and she packed up her bags and went back east and I stayed out west. We finally filed and got divorced a year later. We remain friends to this day.

Darlene was still a mutual friend and lived about a mile away from me.

Darlene would call or come over to my new apartment every once in a while but nothing sexual occurred between us for some time. Yet that leotard and the towel incident stuck in my mind and my fantasies.

One morning, I had left the front door unlocked, and Darlene came over early. I woke up to the smell of her cooking breakfast. She brought it in to my bedroom, wearing a light summer dress and looking sexy as hell. She sat down on the bed as I ate.

When she first came in my room, I noticed her gaze was on the noticeable tent that sometimes pops up in my sheets when I wake up in the mornings.

As I ate my breakfast Darlene reached over and touched my hard cock through the sheets and started to stroke me. I just sat there with a fork in my mouth and a red face.

"No man should have to stay hard like that when a woman is around to help him." She said in a sexy whisper.

I was stunned, but very happy about her newly expressed view of the world of men and women relations.

As she pulled down the sheet, I lifted the plate of food to help. Soon I was lying there in my bed, my mouth full of omelet, and my cock buried in Darlene's warm, wet, and very skillful mouth.

As her tongue played up and down my shaft, she rolled my balls with her hands.

She stopped just long enough to look up at me and say, "This is mine now. Nobody else gets to touch it but me and you."

I reached down with my free hand and ran my fingers up her leg and under her dress. She shifted her body and spread her legs for me. I found she wore no panties, and her pussy was hot, moist and open as my fingers explored her body for the first time.

"And that's yours, any time you want it." she said. And then she returned her attention to my now throbbing cock.

That's how we finally got together.

We started dating and instantly became constant lovers. I tell you, sex with Darlene was like no other sex I had ever encountered. She just loved to fuck. Every position and anything we could think of. She would come over to my apartment at night, knock on the door, and when I answered she would step inside and start to strip. Often times I would follow her to the bedroom and enjoy the sight of her shapely naked ass heading for my bed without even a word passing between us.

Darlene is 5'4" of hot woman. Her 36C breasts would wobble around on her chest with each hard thrust I delivered. Her olive skin is flawless. She has a small black bush, but is not really hairy. I like a little hair down there anyway. Oh, and that ass would make any Latina proud.

We were together for a year when things started to change. Darlene started to get very jealous of other woman around my apartment complex. She never accused me of cheating on her but she always had some comment to share when another woman was at the pool or in the laundry room.

"Who is she? Do you know her?" She would ask.

Once at the pool she saw a girl with blond hair and average figure coming up out of the water. I made the mistake of glancing her way.

"You want to fuck her don't you?" She said loud enough for the girl to hear.

Usually I just blew it off as Darlene being herself and didn't think too much about it.

One evening Darlene came over and said she wanted to get into the hot tub for a while. I agreed and went to put on some shorts that I always wore. Darlene had her 2 piece bikini on under her clothes so we were ready in short time.

The water was hot and the air was cold that night, which allowed for a steamy fog to float about the tub. You know the kind of steamy fog you get from hot tubs in cold air.

We were the first to be in the tub that night, but soon others came out and joined us. Funny as it seems, nobody talked or tried to acknowledge anyone else at all. We just sat and soaked. Soon it was Darlene, I, and four other guys sitting in the big round tub. I would occasionally catch one of the other guys sneaking peeks at Darlene when she would move about or submerge and then surface quickly. No big deal

The gate to the pool area clanged shut and in walked a pretty blond girl. I had never seen her before and I know Darlene hadn't either. The girl walked over to the tub and stepped in. She was pretty, but nothing compared to Darlene. She wore a small yellow, 2 piece bikini. The new girl slowly submerged into the tub up to her neck. When the girl rose up and moved to the opposite side of the tub, it became obvious that her suit was not covering anything. Once wet, her suit went see through, and loosened up both top and bottom, big time.

Suddenly the new girl was the center of attention. Anytime she moved the other guys would strain to see what they could of her sweet tits and ass. She was constantly pulling up her suit bottom and rearranging her loose top. Of course I realized that I was looking as well. But I was trying to be discreet. It was too late, Darlene saw me and. I could tell she was pissed.

I was expecting the hot tub trip to come to a halt very soon. But to my surprise we stayed. Darlene moved away from me and started getting closer to the other guys.

Darlene never said anything to any of the guys but you could yell she was flirting with each one. She would move closer and then bump into a leg or a shoulder now and then.

Soon the new girl mumbled something about the water being too hot and she stood up and climbed out of the tub. She exited on the other side giving Darlene another chance to catch me leering at her shapely ass. And that's just what happened. Only this time I figured if Darlene could play, so could I.

"You're not leaving are you?" I asked the new girl. "You should take a dip in the big pool and come back in." I added.

The girl smiled down and walked around to my side of the tub. Then she leaned over towards me to talk to me..

"It's too crowded tonight." the blond explained. "Maybe I'll come out later."

As she leaned over her top slipped down, just allowing her areola to show for a second. She then stood up and left.

Darlene moved over to me and said in my ear, "So it's like that, huh?"

I just smiled and tried to act dumb about it.

Darlene said "OK, fine if you like that, you'll love this."

And with that she sat back down in the hot tub and relaxed. I was still trying to figure out what she meant, when she reached over and handed me her bikini bottom.

"What the Fuck!" I thought. There were still 4 guys beside me sitting not 8 feet away.

I moved over to her and whispered that the joke was funny, but over. I tried to hand her back her bikini bottom but she just turned away.

After a minute or so, Darlene stood up, the water still covering her lower half.

Darlene said out loud. "That girl was right, it is too hot in here. I'm going to take a swim in the big pool."

Well, the other guys hadn't noticed what was happening yet. But then Darlene walked over to the steps and climbed out of the tub. I heard one of the guys say "holy shit" and then I looked to see all 4 of them staring at my girlfriend.

She stood at the side of the tub with her back to them for a second and then turned to face the 4 guys.

She said "I'll be right back" and turned and walked the 20 yards across an open patio and dived into the pool.

I sat there speechless.

The 4 guys looked at each other and started asking each other if they had seen what they thought they had seen.

One of the guys said, " Damn did you see that pussy? I could see her lips and her clit was sticking out."

Another said, "Fuck, did you see her ass? God, what fucking perfect ass."

"Do you think she's coming back in here?"

"Hell yes, here she comes right now." And then they all suddenly went silent.

I looked back toward the pool and there was Darlene, naked from the waist down. She was walking straight for us. The black triangle of pubic hair framed by beautiful slim and shapely hips drew your eyes to the joining of her legs..

Her tight flat belly topped with those luscious swaying tits. The 4 guys were being treated to a sight that was meant just for me.

Darlene walked up to the side of the tub, her feet a good 2 feet apart, her pussy being displayed like the work of art that it is. Her clit was unsheathed and protruding from her obvious excitement. The lips of her pussy engorged, and parted by her labia, as they would always be when she was in heat and ready to fuck.

She reached back and untied the bow that held her bikini top together and pulled it off. This action allowing her wonderful tits to spill out into the night air for all to enjoy. As she stood there, she let her body rock side to side, causing her tits to sway back and forth before our eyes. Her dark nipples jutting out like Hershey's kisses in the cold air.

She looked down at me and said, "I need to fuck really bad"

Reaching down and rubbing her clit with her fingers and hand and then pinching the nub between her thumb and finger.

"Ohh! Really bad." She panted.

The 4 guys all gasped and stared at this beautiful naked woman, hearing her words but not believing what they had heard.

She then looked at the 4 guys and said, laughingly, "But not by any of you guys. Not tonight anyway."

Then after throwing her top at me, she just said "You! Let's go home so you can fuck me in a bed. Unless, you want to do me in front of the neighbors."

I looked back at the 4 guys and smiled. I got out and followed Darlene's naked, gorgeous body all the way back to my apartment.

We didn't happen into anyone on the way to the apartment, but the risk that we might, oddly had me up and ready before we reached the front door.

Once inside, still wet from the hot tub, I couldn't get my dick in her fast enough.

Funny thing is we never talked about what happened. But we both knew we liked it.

Just a little more.

We stayed together for another 4 years. We even have a kid together.

But as things go, we moved apart. She got married and her new husband hates me.

He tries to make sure Darlene and I never see each other alone when she comes to visit. You see I got custody of our son..

Maybe he's concerned because the last time we did, she changed clothes at my house, but she forgot to put her underwear back on, and left them on my bedroom floor. I guess he noticed her missing undies when she got home.

She still looks great naked these days. She stayed close to the same weight but her bra size has gone up since the baby was born.

She won't let me fuck her anymore. That's a damn shame. She says I should have married her if I still wanted to do that.

I don't mind at all that she's willing to let me look.

Some days I am treated to a feel of her sweet tits, but that has been all she allows me to do.

Well kind of. I helped hunt for a tampon string that had worked up inside her once, but she stopped me after she had cum, and when she realized how much fun I was having looking for it. Later she admitted that she didn't even have one in. She was just feeling the need for some attention. I didn't mind a bit.

I still have the picture of her on the bed smoking the joint, and I want to post with this story. But I don't want to ruin a good thing by posting it on the internet without her permission. Maybe if you promise not to tell I could email it.