Showoff Wife

Story Info
Wife shows off during trip to Mexico.
945 words
3.69
135.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
621 Followers

This year we went to Cancun Mexico for a six-day vacation. We had been there several times before and already had a few friends in the area. We arrived early Thursday evening. We checked into our hotel, showered and headed for the clubs. Whenever we are away from town we take advantage of the opportunity for Judy to dress seductively. She has a beautiful all over tan and looks great in white, pink and yellow; so, her wardrobe consisted of mostly these colors. She decided on a white very soft and very short sun dress.

It is totally backless almost down to her crack; consequently, so bra and very skimpy t-back. The front was scooped low...not much fabric at all. We ended up at Senior Froggs for most of the evening. We met up with a group that we often partied with down there. Judy gets the chance to dance with lots of guys. She enjoys sitting in the laps of our friends while drinking and talking. One of the guys asked her if she was wearing panties because of the deep cut in the back...she told him sorta...he said that he didn't think that she was.

At the time she was sitting across from him on another guys lap. She scooted her dress up to her waist and pull her panties down and off; baring herself to anybody close by. She balled the panties up and stuffed them in his drink and said here's your proof. The kid pulled the panties out of the glass and squeezed the drink from the panties back into the glass and made a big thing about sniffing her panties. Then, he made a bigger deal about drinking his drink and remarking about how much better she made it with her own juices. Judy was sitting on this other guy's lap with her dress still up enough that she had her bare ass on his legs.

She danced with all the guys until early morning when we headed back to our room. We had a date in the morning to go out with our friends snorkeling. We agreed on the way home that she would not wear panties the rest of the time that we were in Mexico. She even came up with a plan to make sure that she didn't. When we got back to the room she took a shower and wrapped in a towel gathered up all her panties and walked out of the room. She came back a few minutes later dragging her towel behind her. I asked her what she did and she said look down the hall. I looked out and all the way down the hall were her panties hanging on door knobs. She said that before she put them on the knob she rubbed each of them between her legs so that she would leave a scent.

The next day we met our friend at the dock at noon. There were a total of six of us on the boat. Three guys and three gals. She was wearing a wrap and under it the most outrageous bikini that she owns. It consists of a g-string bottom with the front only about two inches wide and three inches long. The back is just thin cord that runs up her ass and around her waist. The top is pieces just barely covering her nipples...not even close to covering her breasts. Bright yellow and black. She looks great in it.

As soon as we got underway the gals all removed their covers and went up front for the ride out...basically to show off. It wasn't long before all three had removed their tops. Judy's bottom was next to useless. The patch of cloth kept riding into her...nearly out of sight. We got to the site where we would snorkel and tied up with about six other boats and party boats. There were about 30-40 people partying on the water. The girls on our boat got lots of attention since most of the other boats had just guys. Many of them were taking pictures of the girls and the girls were showing off for them.

They ended up on one of the party boats (pontoon) and doing a lot of dancing. It was so erotic watching her dance with all those half naked guys with her practically naked. By now her bottom was not no good at all. The material was totally riding up inside of her. She was naked! The guys danced mostly by grabbing her ass and pulling her into their grinding hips. Judy was dancing with this one guy and they were doing the dirtiest dirty dancing I?ve seen her do. She was reaching into his trunks and pulling them almost all the way off.

As she likes to do, while not dancing she was sitting in the laps of the guys as she drank. She was on a bench-type seat on a pontoon on a guy's lap. The kid who took her panties last night was sitting next to them. She drained her drink and pulled his trunks out and put the ice down his crotch. The kid jumped up and Judy told him to sit back down...he did and she reached into his trunks and fished around for the ice. It was obvious that she was playing around with something else. She pulled out a piece of ice and started to suck on it....the guys all around starting hooting and hollering. She told him that the ice tastes better this way.

The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming, dancing and drinking. We didn't come back in until nearly nightfall.

topo
topo
621 Followers