Showroom Ch. 02

Story Info
After what happened, I couldn't get her out of my mind.
1.3k words
4.46
55.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had rushed out of the showroom and quickly driven off, removing myself from her... him, hell I don't know what. It just seemed impossible that such a beautiful woman could... well could have been a man. Why didn't I see it? She seemed so natural, so seductive and so good at giving me a blow job.

I mulled about it all night, hell I couldn't sleep replaying the whole thing over and over again though my mind. I'm not gay, I've never been drawn to a man, but she wasn't a man... or was she? She felt so soft and when she kissed me she was just so feminine. And what she did to me, hell, no man could turn me on like that and yet, when I reached up her dress, there it was, she had a cock and balls.

After tossing and turning all night long pondering what happened, I decided to return to the car dealership and confront her... him, whatever it was and... and... well hell, I would just confront her. I got out of bed about five and took a shower. While in the shower, I remembered what it felt like when such a beautiful woman took me in her mouth. I began rubbing my nipples and felt my cock get hard. Remembering what she looked like with my cum dribbling down her chin, I took the soap, lathered up my hand and then began stroking my cock. Letting the hot water run down my back, I continued stroking, remembering her kiss, how she grabbed my cock and how good it felt first slipping into her mouth.

Getting closer and closer I continued remembering how her head bobbed up and down on me and how the incredible suction felt. But then... then... it returns, the image of me reaching up her dress and touching her... her cock. I stopped stroking my cock, rinsed it off and stepped out of the shower.

I quickly got dressed and then sat down in front of the TV but just flipped through the stations. After about twenty minutes there, I turned of the TV and tried to read the newspaper, but still found myself thinking of her. Damn I had to do something so I grabbed the vacuum and began cleaning up the house. By the time it was about nine am, the house was spotless and I was ready to go.

Grabbing my keys I drove to the car dealership, trying my best not to speed. When I finally got there, I parked the car, walked briskly up to the door and headed straight to her desk. She had been typing on her computer and hadn't seen me barge in, but when she glanced up she immediately stopped what she was doing and stood up. I was finally facing her man to... man.

I took a deep breath and trying to conceal the fact that I was trembling, I grabbed the desk, and looking at her face, with her sexy, attentive smile, I said, "I'd like to try that test drive if I could."

Her face then beamed as she said, "Oh I'm so glad. Let me run get the keys."

She appeared a moment later and handed me the keys, guiding me outside to another model of the car we had looked at the day before. I slipped into the driver's seat and watched as she slipped into the passenger seat, pulling up her skirt a bit, showing me some thigh. As I started the car I looked over to her and noticed she had a white button up blouse, with the top three buttons unbuttoned. It was neatly tucked into a light gray skirt that came down to just above her knees. Looking down at her lap, I noticed a slight bulge, something I hadn't noticed yesterday.

I sped off and quickly drove to a small park that had several small parking areas. Finding one that was fairly well concealed in the trees, I pulled in and turned to her. Wanting to say something, I couldn't find the words so I simply leaned over to her and pressed my lips to hers, while running my hand to her breasts. As we kissed, I unbuttoned her blouse and when she unfastened her bra in the front, she exposed her incredible breasts.

Immediately I moved my mouth down to her nipples, licking and sucking first one and then the other, marveling at how large they grew. I then ran my hand up under her skirt and firmly grabbed her cock and balls in my hand, hearing her quickly take a breath when I touched her. "Take it out," I demanded and then leaned back as she lifted her hips and pulled down her skirt and panties.

I simply looked at her for a moment or two, looking at her beautiful face, her breasts with her huge nipples, the dark black patch of pubic hair and her cock, small, but erect. Reaching my hand back to her breasts, I gently squeezed one and then slowly let my hand slide down her belly, through her black curly hair and onto her cock. I began stroking it and then bent over, touching the tiny opening with my tongue, tasting the pre-cum that had pooled there.

Savoring the taste, I moved down and took a cock into my mouth for the first time. Remembering what she did when she sucked me, I tried to do the same thing, sucking hard, while stroking her with my hand. After a while I began bobbing my head up and down while varying how hard I sucked. Up and down I moved as she began lifting her hips in anticipation, pushing her cock deeper into my mouth.

Her cock was small, so I could comfortably take almost all of it into my mouth. Glancing up at her face, I could see she was toying with her nipples as she pumped her cock in and out of my mouth. In a few moments I felt it suddenly get thicker as she arched her back and moaned loudly. Her cock started twitching and I felt her her cum flow into my mouth.

The tasted like a salty, bland cream of wheat, with a thick, but smooth texture. I swallowed, expecting to be flooded with a lot more, but only a little more of her warm cum oozed out of her cock. I sucked it gently, using my hand to milk the last droplets from her. Sitting up, I leaned over and kissed her, letting my tongue slide into her mouth.

When we finished kissing she looked at me and asked, "Will you fuck me?"

"But how..." I stopped, figuring out the answer to my question.

"Well, we need some lubricant which I have in... Did you see that?"

"See what?" I asked as she quickly refastened her bra and buttoned her blouse. She reached down and grabbed her panties and pulled them on over her cock. I watched as a last bit of her cum made a dark, wet spot in her panties.

"There's a big truck heading down here."

I glanced up through the trees and saw a city maintenance vehicle slowly lumbering down the drive to our little parking area. "We better go I said," starting the car while she pulled on her skirt and did her best to get adjusted.

Slowly backing out of the parking spot, I drove around past the truck and headed down the drive as they pulled into the area where we had jsut been parked. I looked over at her as she said, "Wow that was close. I sure would have hated them interrupting us, you made me feel so good."

I pulled out of the park and started heading back toward the car dealership, wondering what as going to happen next.