Showstopper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her children all but grown and the deteriorating relationship she had with her Husband, there wasn't any reason for Cathy to hurry home when her late evening shifts ended. In fact, she'd come to savor those nights when she got off air at 10 or 11. The halls were for the most part empty, and there was a calmness that wasn't present during the day. She'd developed a habit of going down to the gym and getting a quick workout in to take the edge off all the accumulated stress of the day. Most of the time she'd be the only person down there but on this night after just finishing up an exercise show, Cathy decided just taking the shower would do the trick to settle her down for the drive home.

Walking briskly down the carpeted hallway that led to the gym, Cathy could already feel the anxiety of the past hour gradually melting away. If she'd been privy to some of the lower level gossip floating around the network however, Cathy would have known she was a little premature to start feeling so at ease.

___________________________________

Working at nights as a part-time exercise model at Shop Anytime, 21 year old Kevin Landes had taken quite a shine to a young woman working in the same capacity at the network, a 23 year old blonde personal trainer named Becky Simmons, who was working part-time as well. She happened to be sharing the stage with Kevin and Cathy Northfield during the treadmill presentation earlier that night and unbeknownst to all three, their paths were about to cross again.

For two healthy, athletic and attractive people in their early 20's, it wasn't a surprise Becky and Kevin had gravitated to one another. Ever since they'd met a few months earlier, there had been an instant attraction and it didn't take long before the laws of nature took over. Both working part-time on air, mostly during the late night exercise shows, they quickly were searching out unique and creative places around the studios and offices to get their rocks off long after all the other staff had vacated the premises.

One of the places had been the men's locker room. On that night however, Becky had prodded Kevin to come over and do her in the ladies shower. They'd been at it for a good 10 minutes when a totally unsuspecting Cathy Northfield walked into the foyer of the locker room. Instantly met by the echoes of moans and flesh slapping together coming from the shower stalls on the far side of the room, Cathy stopped in her tracks and felt a hint of vertigo sweep through her when she saw the two piles of clothes about 10 feet away on the floor. Recognizing the clothes as well as the tenor of the two voices, Cathy knew it was the two models that had just worked on her show.

Cathy's first instinct was to politely turn around and excuse herself before the two lovebirds behind the shower walls discovered they weren't alone. Her feet seemed to be glued to the floor however as the volume of Kevin and Becky's moans of pleasure grew louder with each passing heartbeat. Taking a precautionary peek around the dressing area just to make sure she was the only other person there, Cathy anxiously bit down on her lower lip as she rung the towel into a knot with her hands.

"MMMM..YEAHH..AAHHHH," she could hear Becky wail, her youthful voice bouncing against the walls of the intimately sized locker room.

"YEEAHHH..BABY...FUCK ME BACK BECKY," Kevin groaned in return in a tone that sounded as if he had complete control over the situation.

Even though she had no way of seeing what was happening on the other side of that wall, Cathy's head suddenly filled with an unspeakable amount of vivid images of what the two must have looked like making love less than 50 feet away.

"Turn around..let me fuck you from behind," Cathy heard Kevin tell Becky a minute or so later.

Several seconds of silence followed, and Cathy found herself holding her breath trying to make out the sound the of the young lovers' bodies shifting in the shower stall. Before she could take another gasp of air however, Becky let out a long, hitch-pitched shriek that sent an icy hot shiver through Cathy's crotch when Kevin mounted her.

"I've got to get out of here," Cathy told herself but the only movement she made was to take cover and cower behind the closest bank of lockers in front of her.

Her legs screaming from the hour long workout show she'd just done on-air, Cathy squatted down on her knees, looking strangely like a soldier taking cover behind a big tree. Dropping her towel and bag of toiletries gently down to the floor, Cathy eased around the bank of lockers until she was concealed from both the entrance to the shower as well as the locker room's front door. Secure in her stealth, she finally had to face the reality of what her subconscious was desperate to do.

The sound of sex coming from the shower now a steady and squeeling hum in her ears, Cathy took a long, deep breath before slipping her right hand inside the front of her black exercise pants. A tingling tremor of electricity tingled through Cathy's muscles when the tips of her fingers dipped into her already drenched cunt.

"God this is embarrassing. I can't believe I'm this wet," Cathy thought to herself as her vaginal walls quickly tugged at her intruding digits.

Perched on her knees at quite an awkward angle, Cathy wrenched her wrist the best she could until her entire hand had disappeared inside her pants. Holding her breath, trying to mentally focus on the sound of Kevin and Becky fucking in the shower, Cathy's head began to spin as a freight train of energy raced up and down her spine.

The shrill and arousing echo of human flesh crashing together filled Cathy's head as she rocked back and forth on her knees. Twisting and contorting her arm until it was just right, Cathy finally tapped her thumb down on the throbbing nub of her clitoris. Holding it there for several seconds as she scissored her other fingers through the buttery folds of her inflamed labia, Cathy used the trained rhythm of her personal and well practiced masturbatory technique until she could feel her orgasm approach.

With a husband who she hadn't allowed to touch her in a very long time, Cathy's only solace had become stealing a quick cum in the shower, or in her bedroom during the rare times she was certain no one else was home. Nothing she'd ever done along those lines however remotely came close to the searing sensation of frigging herself while eavesdropping on two people literally having sex so close.

Deep down, Cathy knew the embarrassment that would come if she would have been caught doing such a thing. That fear only hastened the urgency to finish herself off. Grinding her knees into the glazed concrete below, Cathy clamped her left hand flat against the lockers for support as she rapidly pressed her clitoris between her soaking wet fingers.

"AAHHH..AAHHHH," she started to croak, her voice nearly mirroring the sound of Becky and Kevin's groans bleeding from the shower.

There she was, a beautiful, fit and desirable woman in the prime of her life, a cable TV celebrity of some esteem who had shrines dedicated to her on the internet, now swaying on her knees with her hand jammed down the front of her pants masturbating to the sound of two of her network's models having sex. It was a concept if someone had suggested it to her in the light of day would have made Cathy Northfield cringe, perhaps even wretch, but as she bucked and heaved on the floor behind the lockers, her hand digging franticly at her pussy, Cathy's entire face seemed to explode with light when her orgasm tripped and fired.

"MMYYYGGOOODDDDDDD...MYYGGOODDDDDDD" the blonde beauty grinded her teeth and shuddered, pressing the side of her face against the cool metal of the lockers as she bit her tongue, desperate not to make any more noise than she had to as the two young lovers continued to bump and grind in the shower, totally unaware one of the network's hosts was cumming mere feet away.

Her eyes clenched shut as she gouged her fingers through her spasming cunt, the images of Becky and Kevin's interlocked bodies were as clear as day inside Cathy's head as wave after orgasmic wave crashed through the synapses in her brain. Her chest rapidly heaving in and out, if it wasn't for the lockers Cathy would have easily toppled over. Her fingers soaked in the gooey stain of her gushing release, Cathy slowly pulled them free from her pants then pressed them down into the towel resting between her feet.

The reality, not to mention the precariousness, of her situation quickly coming back, Cathy struggled to her feet and grabbed her bag of toiletries. Her head spinning as the blood flow took its time to catch up, the sound of Kevin and Becky each cumming in the shower filled the entire locker room, and the primal part of Cathy's brain desperately struggled to commit every note of the pair's private moment to memory.

As for the more evolved parts of Cathy Northfield's brain, all it was concerned with was getting her to put one foot in front of the other until she was as far away from the women's locker room as possible before Kevin and Becky made their way out of the shower.

All Cathy left behind was the wafting scent of her own arousal and a smudge of the blush from her cheek on the locker she'd just pressed the side of her face against.

_______________________________

Sitting in the driver's seat of her 'Soccermom-mobile', headed home at a few minutes to midnight, Cathy found it difficult focusing on the thankfully desolate highway. Without a ton of traffic to deal with, Cathy had to chance to process the craziness of the past few hours before she got home.

For starters, she wasn't enthused about having to drive that far in the same clothes she'd just exercise in for almost an hour. She always liked to take a long refreshing shower after doing a show like that, but given the circumstances in the locker room, that had been out of the question. On top of that discomfort, Cathy's pussy was once again throbbing as she drove on. She found herself picturing what Becky and Kevin were doing at that very moment. Had they made love once more after she'd left, showered perhaps then maybe were making out in one of their cars in the station's parking lot. She was left with no recourse but to reach down between her thighs and rub her crotch through her pants as she navigated the highway home.

Her mind wandering and making a litany of silly and random connections, suddenly Cathy remembered one of the woman she and her Husband knew back in their 'life in the fast lane' days.

"That would be .....interesting to try," Cathy whispered out loud, a burning cool chill settling in her belly as she ruminated over the off-hand suggestion that woman had made well over five years earlier.....

Part 2 to come...

12