Showtime at the Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara goes to the beach for some fun.
6.5k words
4.4
81.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

Sara pulled up in the car park and sat there for a moment thinking about what today had in store and wondered just how wonderful it really could turn out to be. She grabs her bag with her towel and sunscreen and hops out of the car and looks around to see if she could start her show straight away but seeing no one else actually in the car park she decides to wait until she finds her spot on the beach to begin. It has been some time since she has come down here since her and Andy had hooked up as she wasn't sure how he would react at first to what she liked to do down here, but today was different and she was looking forward to it so much. She was dressed in a very small and tight pair of cut-off denim shorts and a small singlet top over her favourite tiny black bikini that she wore when she wanted to let out her exhibitionist tendencies.

Sara giggles as she usually does when coming out of the path that led to the beach when she sees the sign warning frequenters of the beach that it was a "casual attire" beach, meaning people could pretty much do as they pleased whether wearing clothes or not, having fun and playing around. It wasn't like a full on sexed up place as most people still were just there for the fact they could if they wanted, but few rarely did much else besides wear a few less things. Sara looks around for a nice spot to plant herself and after a while sees a nice spot towards the dunes where there were a few other women lying around on their own, this was usually a good spot as they all generally looked out for each other if some idiots came along.

As she chooses her spot and lays out her blanket she can see a few young guys gathered not far away who were obviously hanging around to see the sights and decides it is time for the show to begin. Turning her back to them she takes a hold of her singlet and slowly lifts it over her head and shakes her hair around as she removes it. There is some small murmurings from the boys, as she thought of them, as they realise a new target was now in the game and then she hooks her thumbs into her shorts and slowly pushes them down her legs, bending at the waist as she does. This gives them a glorious view of her basically naked behind, as her bikini bottoms are only a g-string, and the voices from the boys increase in volume as they start to call out which also makes a few of the other women around look up to admire the sight of Sara in her tiny bikini.

Sara leisurely lays herself out on her towel and begins to put her sunscreen on when the first most obvious approach begins. One of the boys almost runs over to her kicking up a bit of sand as he does and says "Do you need some help putting that on?"

Sara just looks at him and replies "Does it look like I am having trouble? I am fine thank you, if I really need your help I will call out." With that she pulls out her sunglasses and puts them on so she can look around without being noticed and goes back to applying her sunscreen. She starts with her legs running her hands up and down them bending far forward to reach her feet meaning anyone out in front of her gets a great view of her breasts pressed against her legs. Once she is done with her legs she works the sunscreen along her arms and shoulders also doing her neck as well, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of her hands running along her skin she tilts her head back then rolls it to each side so she can fully cover her neck.

Sara then lies down and begins rubbing the sunscreen across her tummy and through her sunglasses can see the boys looking her way obviously enjoying her show. She runs her hands down over her hips then moves them in towards her pussy and it looks like the boys aren't even breathing now so she decides to really up the show and slips the tips of her fingers underneath the edge of the small triangle that is the front of her bikini and rubs the sunscreen around with slow deliberate strokes. She almost slips her fingers further in the actually touch her clit but she doesn't want to get herself too worked up since just putting on the show is exciting her enough already and she slowly takes her fingers from her bikini and moves them back up across her tummy. As her hands reach the bottom edge of her breasts she runs them back down her sides before bringing them back up past her breasts with her fingers rubbing a little sunscreen on the roundness of her breasts that is not fully covered by the tiny top she is wearing.

She hears some sounds and looks to where the boys are and see they are laughing at one of them that had fallen forward perhaps from leaning to far over trying to get the best view he could, which really annoyed a couple of other women who were even closer to them since they got sand thrown over them as he quickly jumped back to his feet trying to hide his embarrassment and his growing bulge in his bathers which seemed to be going on with all of them. Sara giggled to herself as her hands started spreading the sunscreen around the edge of her breasts which quietened her giggles and brought on soft moaning. She was running her hands around her breasts in circles and looking out from her sunglasses could see the boys watching intently so she decided to up the ante on her show and let her fingers slide underneath her bikini top brushing ever so close to the edge of her areola. Sara decides that she is now committed to really put on a show and slides her hands completely under her top with her palm now resting over her nipple and she begins to slowly caress her breasts revelling in the wondrous sensations she is giving herself. Her eyes close and she starts to lose herself in the moment and she begins to feel her pussy begin to warm up and she gently tenses her thighs pressing them together gently squeezing her clit. Just as she is really getting in to the moment she feels more than hears someone dropping to the sand beside and he says "Allow me to help you with that" Sara turns her head to the sound and opens her eyes in time to see one of the boys has dropped down beside her and his hand is reaching out towards her.

"What do you think you are doing?" Sara says a bit louder than intended and he jumps a little stopping his hand halfway to her breast.

His eyes still looking at her breasts he says "Pardon?"

"I said what do you think you are doing? I am trying to enjoy myself here at the beach and you come along wanting to grope me and by the way look at my face when I am talking to you" Sara says rather tersely.

He suddenly looks up to her face and says almost questioningly "Sorry?"

"You should be, what gives you the right to think you can just come over here and touch me which is certainly what you had planned. I come here like many other women to get away and relax a little and if any of us wanted some attention I am sure we would let someone know. But I would be looking for a man not some little boy who doesn't even know how to speak to a woman." Sara is getting real worked up now but still hasn't actually removed her hands from her top.

He is sitting there with his mouth open his hand still hovering not saying anything and Sara says "Well at least you could tell me your name since you can't seem to do anything right."

"uh ... my name ... is Ed" he replies. Sara's voice softens a little "Well there we go that is a start. You know if you really want to get a woman's attention just try talking to her, introduce yourself and compliment her. By which I don't mean something like 'show us your tits' I mean more like 'you look beautiful' or maybe 'I saw your lovely smile'. Trust me, you will have more chance of having a woman actually look at you or even maybe talk"

Ed looks a bit bewildered but manages to say "uh .. okay I think"

"Good, now maybe you have learnt something, now if you don't mind would you please leave me be and go back to your little friends." Without another word Ed nods and stands up, his eyes looking back to her breasts and her hands still under her top then turns and walks back over to his friends who are pointing and laughing at him.

Sara slowly slides her hands from under her top and settles her arms by her sides, lifting her head a little she can see her nipples standing erect from her hands attention on them, and starts to think about trying to relax, but also wondering about getting some sunscreen on her back so she can roll over. She certainly doesn't want to give the boys any excuse to come over to her again and as she is starting to finally relax someone walks up beside her "Excuse me," comes a lovely deep voice. She turns her head to the side and open her eyes to the wondrous sight of a beautiful pair of tanned and well toned legs standing beside her and she slowly lifts her eyes and spies a lovely shape in the front of a pair of tight red bathers, her eyes staying there for a moment.

When she can finally tear her eyes away from his groin she continues her march north with her eyes crossing a wonderfully taught tummy and well sculpted chest before finally coming to his face and looks into his eyes. "Can I help you at all?" she asks tilting her sunglasses looking over the rims at him and he replies.

"Well I was looking for somewhere to sit down and this spot seemed like a good one, I mean it has a lovely view of both the beach and the rolling dunes then in between those two sights is.." and he looks intently at Sara "..this most wondrous vision of beauty laying right here," Sara almost purrs at that comment and smiling at him says.

"Well I wouldn't want to spoil your view so feel free to park yourself." Sara can see the boys all staring and pointing and has to stop herself from laughing. She watches as this wondrous specimen of a man lays out his towel and settles down beside her just within arm's reach and she gives him a beaming smile.

Lowering her voice to just a whisper she says "About time you got here Andy, I was beginning to get worried you wouldn't show and one of the boys over there would have to come and do my back for me."

Andy stifles a laugh "Well my beautiful one, I have actually been watching from a distance and you have really got me all excited seeing your little display you have been putting on."

Sara looks a little surprised "Oh really now? Well this was your idea remember, I am still spinning over the fact that when I finally told you my exhibitionist tendencies how excited you got." She giggles "I still remember that night, it was rather wild and then you came up with this idea for a show with you involved as well and the whole pretending not to know each other, you really surprised me with this." "I do like giving you surprises, and speaking of our show I think it is about time for it to get moving along I can see you little gallery of admirers seem to be getting bored with us just talking" Andy said with a sparkle in his eye.

"I am so excited, I don't even really know what you have planned my stud," she purrs.

"I don't really have anything planned as such, just a few ideas and see how it all goes from here, now how about some sunscreen?" he offers.

"Okay," Sara whispered then raising her voice a little hoping it would carry "So Andy, I really want to work on my tan on my back, if I roll over would be able to help me out?"

Andy lifts himself up on to his elbow and looking down at her "Sure thing beautiful, I wouldn't want you to burn that precious skin of yours."

Sara rolls over making sure the boys get to see as much of her as possible as she moves and whispers "You really are going all out aren't you?"

Andy replies "Just saying what is absolutely true anyway" and he picks up the bottle of sunscreen from beside Sara and hops up on to his knees beside her facing towards the boys so they can see all of what he is going to do and tips some sunscreen into his hands, rubs them together and gently places them in the middle of Sara's back. The boys are now watching very intently as Andy starts to move his hands around her back in ever increasing circles adding extra sunscreen as needed, as his hands reach the strap of her bikini he deliberately catches his fingers on it and says "Oh that's annoying, Sara would you mind if I undid your top so I can spread this sunscreen evenly and it would also stop you getting a tan line."

Sara turns her head to look at Andy and says quietly "Oh you are naughty" then raising her voice again "Why that sounds like a great idea and thank you for thinking of my tan lines," then she giggles a cute little laugh. Andy pulls at the tie across her back and it comes away easily then before Sara can say anything he also undoes the tie around her neck and he pushes the straps of her bikini away so Sara's top is now completely free of her breasts and if she was to hop up she would be showing them off to the world. Sara gasps "Andy, what if I have to get up?"

"Well then I guess the boys will get a better show then they were expecting," he chuckles as his hands start running back and forth the full length of her back causing Sara to moan softly. Andy decides it is time to step things up a little and he runs his hands down across her soft butt cheeks and Sara's moans increase a little and he notices one of the boys heading over towards them.

"We have company" Andy says and Sara turns her head to see Ed coming over and wonders what is going to happen. Ed stops just short of them and kneels down on the sand looking a little nervous begins to speak.

"My friends and I have been talking and we were just wondering what this guy has that we don't, that you not only let him sit next to you and talk and laugh but now he is even doing your back for you and getting very free with his hands," Sara takes her sunglasses off and looks straight at Ed.

"Well for one he was very polite when he first came up, he spoke to me and complimented me and I asked him to do my back for me," she pauses and moans as Andy's hands pass across her butt again "also I have to say that ...." her voice stops as her breath catches in her throat, Andy has just ran his hand down her back and as his fingers get to the string of her bottoms and slid his fingers along the string between her butt cheeks, the tip of his fingers pressing firmly between her cheeks brushing over the entrance to her anus.

"He just ..." Ed stammers.

Sara open her eyes a little "Yes he did" her voice dripping with passion "and I liked it" Ed's mouth is hanging open and he can't manage a single word as Sara moans loudly as Andy brings his fingers back up between her cheeks pressing more firmly on her anus this time. Ed can't believe what he is seeing but manages to get to his feet and trying to cover his growing bulge he turns and runs back to his friends. Thru barely open eyes Sara can see a lot of commotion going on in the bunch of boys as Ed is obviously telling them what happened since they couldn't see with Ed in the way and the fact they all know gives Sara a little shiver down her spine exciting her more then she would have thought since she normally is just showing herself off and not having someone involved with her getting physical in front of everyone.

Andy continues to apply the sunscreen although now he is not even trying to pretend and is massaging and caressing Sara's back and butt with his fingers sliding down between her legs at times brushing gently against her pussy lips. Sara's eyes are closed as she just lays there enjoying the sensations she is experiencing, moans escaping her lips and she allows her legs to open a little giving Andy better access to her pussy. Andy suddenly whispers "Looks like we have company again, one of the women that was closer to your boys is heading our way," Sara turn's her head, opening her eyes she sees a beautiful woman heading towards them, shoulder length blonde hair, gorgeous figure and wearing a little pink bikini, Andy is sure that if the fabric were to get wet it would be see-thru judging from the fact he is sure he can just make out her areola and nipples showing thru already.

"hmmm, I wonder what she wants" she says in a breathless voice. Andy is watching her closely as she walks and his eyes take in every inch noticing she is very gorgeous and with a lovely shape to her, not quite as large as Sara in the breast area but certainly very perky.

As she gets to them she stops a couple of steps back and kneels down, her eyes watching Andy's hands that are still wandering all of Sara's back, between her butt cheeks and down between her legs. "Hello there" she begins "I just wanted to come over and say thank you."

"Oh" Sara says before Andy can say anything "what for?"

"For the way you have put those idiots in their place today, they are only fairly new to coming down here and they bother and hassle women all the time. You though are priceless with how you dealt with them. I did also notice the show you were putting on though and must say you are a very beautiful woman if you don't mind me saying so." Sara is highly excited from Andy's attentions to her and having this gorgeous blonde compliment her telling her she has been watching gets her damper then before, even though she had never actually been with another woman before just the thought seems to really get her going.

"Well thank you" Sara almost purrs "you are quite the looker yourself in your little pink bikini, my name is Sara by the way."

"Oh thanks, my name is Angela and am very glad to meet you and I must say you look familiar" Angela says.

"I used to come here quite a bit but haven't been around ....." her voice breaks off in a groan as Andy slides his hand down between her legs and slips his fingers under her bikini and rubs her pussy lips.

Angela's eyes shift suddenly to where Andy's hand has gone "So you have been here before then, that makes sense and I see you two seem be getting along well together," Both Sara and Andy notice her stares and that her breathing has picked up a little bit while kneeling there, her breasts rising and falling with each breath and her hands have shifted from her sides to being held together resting in her lap against her bikini bottoms.

Andy finally speaks up "My name is Andy," and he offers a hand covered in sunscreen which she accepts, Andy holds her hand for longer than a normal greeting rubbing his thumb across her hand and looking straight into her eyes "Sara here looked so good I really wanted to be near her and she also needed some sunscreen on her back so she wouldn't burn," he continues with a huge smile on his face.

Angela finally lets go of his hand her face turning a little red "Well you seem to do a very thorough job, perhaps sometime you would be able to help me out as well?" she says and Sara gasps a little knowing this gorgeous thing has just hit on her man right in front of her not knowing of Andy's hand hold but also realises she doesn't know they are together.

Andy's hands go back to massaging Sara and says "We might be able to do something about that," Sara can't believe what she just heard and turns to look at Andy and sees the look on his face that tells her he is so very serious about what he said and looks down at Sara with a smile. "Well we couldn't have Angela burning now could we Sara?" he says with a chuckle and a quick little pinch on her butt.

"Well I guess not," Sara replies still a little unsure of what Andy is planning but remembers him saying he had plans but was also just willing to see where things go.

Angela starts to stand up "I might just go hop back over to my towel and if you think you may be able to help me out some time Andy you know where I am," she says suggestively then stands there a moment as if to give Andy a good then looks to Sara "or if his hands get tired I wouldn't say no to you helping me Sara."

It's Sara's turn to be a little shocked and she can't think of anything to say at that moment and just before Angela turns to walk away both Sara and Andy take a small breath in as they notice what seems to be a darker spot to her bikini bottoms, possibly from some wetness. Angela then turns and slowly and very sensually walks back over to her towel and lies down.

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers
12