Showtime on I-95

Story Info
Lover begins to push her limits.
2.5k words
4.35
28.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Perry -- because you understand me, accept me, and take me to new heights...

* * * * *

I'm sitting here as horny as I think I ever have been. Perry and I haven't managed to hook up for almost a month now and that is WAY over my time limit of celibacy. He's off in Oregon on a much needed and well-deserved vacation and I'm home tending to my job and kids. BUT, he'll be home in a few days and by the end of the weekend we'll have had time and opportunity to satisfy the itch that only he can scratch.

Let me back up and tell you a bit about myself, and about Perry. We are both attractive white suburban professionals. I met Perry around 8 months ago on internet personal ads. We did the usual routine of anonymous email, chat, then phone, then we met for lunch in a public place on a crisp day just before last fall. We talked - as we had before we met - of life, of jobs and careers, of children, of our internet personals dating experiences (that is a whole different story!). As we walked away from the restaurant, we came to where our paths split and he asked to see me again and kissed me before leaving to finish some errands in the area -- I left to shop for a coat in the Old Navy at the end of the street. A few minutes later as I was trying on a winter coat, I spot Perry entering the store and looking around. He approached and comes right up, and says "I'm really not stalking you, I just needed another kiss from you", kisses me, turns and leaves. Here I find a nice normal guy, good dad, successful businessman - who is also a romantic! We dated for awhile, though our lives kept us apart quite a bit, then I moved on to someone that I thought was Mr. Right and who had the time for a relationship.

Now, you're sitting there saying "what the hell is this, WHERE is the eroticism?" right? Well, as the months wore on and it became increasingly clear that Mr. Right was really Mr. Wrong, Perry and I had always stayed in contact. What I had discovered during our brief dating was that Perry was hung like a fucking horse - no exaggeration. I'm 39 and have been around the block a bit, but I have never in my life seen or experienced a cock as big as Perry's. Not only was he hung as well or better than what porno stars I'd seen, he knew what the hell to do with that weapon of his. He became known in my circle of girlfriends as "Monster Man". Most men that know how to fuck are no good at foreplay or eating you out, and vice versa; Perry could and would do it all very well and no, you can not have his phone number!

As we talked over months of not seeing one another, we discussed many everyday things - and also began to talk more openly about our sexual tastes. It would seem that my mild-mannered suburban businessman had experienced quite a wide range of sexual escapades - many of them scenes that had fueled my fantasies for years. Threesomes, both mfm and fmf, swinging, swap parties, etc. Never judge a book by its cover my friends! We have been discussing exploring that alternative lifestyle together and that has served to only fuel both my lust for him and my trust in him.

The last time we got together about a month ago it was after many false starts and cancellations due to other obligations. We had talked about this session so much and had both been so primed and ready for it that frustration had taken its toll. Not to mention that we really hadn't seen one another in the flesh in 5 months. I was at first shy and reserved - not my normal self. Perry always knows how to calm and soothe me - make me feel comfortable, safe, and secure; and as we continue on our path of discovery and exploration that is priceless to me.

I had arrived at his house dressed for a booty call most definitely. Short black skirt, tight white button-down shirt not all that buttoned up, with underneath a pure white embroidered VS bra, thong, garter belt, stockings and 3" black heels - a nice contrast of virginal and slutty. Sitting in this nice suburban living room sipping a cold drink I begin to feel my inhibitions loosening as the alcohol begins to work it's magic. Perry takes the drink from me when I am just the right amount buzzed, grabs my hand and the car keys and pulls me out to the car in the driveway. I have an exhibitionist streak in me that I have only indulged a small bit -- letting my skirt ride up high on the highway knowing that truckers are keeping pace with me to look at my very nice and much-complimented legs. Perry is privy to all of my desires and he gently but insistently pushes my limits because that is what I want and need him to do.

He pulls out of the driveway and I ask where we are going; "does it matter?" is his response and I know I am in for one hell of a day. He heads up I-95, a major north/south corridor with tons of 18-wheelers sitting high enough up to see into passenger cars. The music blares, I close my eyes, lean the seat back and drift on my nice buzz in the early summer day. Perry moves his hand to stroke my arm and relax me even more, leaning in so that his mouth is just touching my ear and he says "lose the panties, now". I look into his eyes and see that his much more aggressive side has emerged and I know to follow a command when it's given. As I lift my ass off the seat to wiggle out of the panties I notice the truck next to us and know that the driver can see exactly what I am doing. Just the thought of being exposed, even if only momentarily, to this total stranger causes a wetness that I know is going to eventually leave a nasty looking spot on the cloth seat (what the hell, it's a rental anyway).

Having followed the command I sink back into the seat and close my eyes again relaxing. I feel a hand softly stroking my left thigh, knowing that Perry has one hand on the wheel and has both eyes staring at my long smooth legs encased in the silky material and he's thinking about how they will feel later along his face as it's buried between my legs. He alternates between those slow soothing strokes lulling me into complacency with lightly dragging his nails across my skin; the contrast jolting me like a bolt of electricity from the tips of his fingers right to my clit. There is nothing "fast" about Perry -- he believes that the destination is not nearly as important as the journey and so he continues to tease me as we hurl up the highway - knowing full well that my pussy is now slick and feeling the need of his hand, his fingers, his mouth, and ultimately his cock filling me.

Small circles he paints on my skin with his fingers, edging ever closer to where I need them most. My breathing becomes faster as his fingers move higher, holding my breath when he finally reaches just above my stockings and his warm smooth fingers come in direct contact with my flesh at the top of my thighs. I push my ass forward on the seat -- trying to bring my clit into contact with them -- he is not going to allow my satisfaction to come that quickly. I keep my eyes closed, not knowing what he will do next, or where -- the anticipation heightening my need. I jump when I feel his index finger tracing around the edges of my nipple; the bra and shirt are thin and I know that he can see the dark areola and the now hardening nipple despite the heat of the full sun.

POP - there goes one button of the shirt, POP - second. Perry uses his fingers to slip the buttons through their holes, leaving the shirt open to the waist, wafting on the breeze from my open window. Drifting along the highway, the combination of alcohol buzz and unfulfilled lust and I am now exposed for anyone to see - I want them to see. He knows it and is going to give me what I need.

He again begins his slow dance of alternating smooth calming strokes and jolting nail dragging - only this time it's along my breasts, making my nipples strain against the thin material of the flimsy bra. My chest heaving now, the want is killing me, the want of feeling skin on skin, his hands cupping my tits - pulling at my nipples roughly, making them extended and begging for his warm wet mouth sucking on them roughly. "Remove the bra, now" he uses a commanding tone that he knows will override any protest from me. Enveloped in a cloud of lust I am faintly aware of the whine of a diesel engine next to my ear as I remove the bra and add it to the pile of discarded clothing on the floorboard. Leaning back to await my next instruction I turn my head to the side and up, spotting the trucker high in his cab, eyes now locked on my exposed tits while he talks into his CB radio.

His hand goes back to my thigh and pulls the hem of my skirt higher and higher; the shock of the sudden burst of air hitting the slickness of my wet pussy. As his fingers caress the crease between my body and my thigh I no longer care how many people can see my naked tits and exposed bald wet pussy. I sink down in the seat and slide my ass forward to give him better access - leaving a trail of musky pussy juice down the length of the seat that he's going to have a hell of a time explaining to Alamo. "It's showtime baby" he yells, his voice lost in the rushing wind, the steady bass of the music, and the whine of the diesel next to us - keeping pace with us to watch the show.

Suddenly there is the heat of his whole hand cupping my pussy with his fingertips pushing into the seat - gently tapping on my outer lips like he's knocking at a door. Not separating the outer lips he rakes his nails against them and upwards - my ass rising off the seat to make sure he doesn't pull away - I'm swirling in a spiral of need and if we lose contact I will spin out of control -- and what I need right now is for him to be in total control.

The whine of the diesel seems to totally envelope us now and I see that the trucker who has been with us since the beginning has summoned a buddy by CB and he's eased up alongside the driver's side door. We are now protected on both sides from the eyes of pesky State Troopers and the occasional family in a van or SUV.

Perry knows how to read me and sees that after my lust burning for a month without satisfaction, after pushing my limits and helping me realize this fantasy, that he needs to bring me to climax, and sweet relief.

Sliding his middle finger - god how I love fingers! - down the length of my slit, coating it in my juices, he strokes me -- short strokes, avoiding both penetration and my clit. I can feel the pressure build in me, in my pussy -- the unmistakable feeling of needing release so badly that you know just a few seconds of your own hand could bring you orgasm, but wanting the slow sweet torture of your partner drawing you towards it slowly.

We are awash in a sea of sensations now, the music, the whine of diesels, the wind, long strong fingers stroking; I'm adrift - tossed about like a boat on the ocean during a storm. "Please" I manage to get out between deep gasping breaths -- so on edge now that any change will set off the wild rush of orgasm. PLEASE.

"I will make you cum, but when you do you must open your eyes and look at your audience". "Anything, ANYTHING - just make me cum".

With my promise hanging between us he brushes one finger lightly over my clit and I feel the first wave...he strokes it in earnest now -- me sitting with my legs spread wide, hips rocking up and down in time with his fingers -- me pulling the hood back from my clit to expose more of this nerve center to his skilled fingers -- "PLEASE NOW"

Fingers, three large thick fingers coated with my own pussy juice stab into my hole with a previously unknown force, my pussy clamping down on them imagining them to be Perry's huge cock. He strokes his fingers into me knowing from the small quivers of my pussy walls that I am almost to the top "PLEASE"

His middle finger extends as far as possible inside my pussy, just grazing my g-spot and my pussy clamps down on his hand, squeezing it, begging him with my eyes -- with firm long controlled strokes on this spot he brings me to a thunderous cum -- gushing pussy juice, wave upon wave of pleasure, panting and gasping for air - my moans drowned out by the whine of the diesel and the blasts of airhorns - that is when I remember my promise and look up into the lust-filled eyes of the trucker as I come down from the orgasmic high ...

Perry guides the car to the next exit, turns around and heads back the direction from which we came. I don't bother putting any of the discarded clothing back on, even being bold enough to flash a few trucks on the way home. I lean into Perry on the drive and we talk about the experience - how he's turned me from a wannabe exhibitionist into a real one. Talk turns to our anticipated entrance into the "alternative" lifestyle and I can feel my pussy starting to get damp again -- damn this man knows how to push all my buttons! I can't wait until we get home -- this was just the appetizer and I know what to expect for the main course.

We park and get out of the car, I notice the rather large stain on the seat and comment on what the rental agent will say when he sees it - "shit babe, he'll probably ignore the stain and just ask to meet you".

A devilish grin spreads across my face as I head into the house for the main course...thoughts already forming that I may need to expand my dessert lineup...

Let me know if you'd like to hear about our first visit to a swing club...