Shravani's Big Mistake Pt. 01

Story Info
How an Indian girl ended up in a very bad situation.
1.8k words
3.73
45.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer999
writer999
13 Followers

Chapter-1

I did very big mistakes in my life that did irreparable damage to me. I never expected even in my worst nightmares that one day I would end up as a drug addict, porn star, a prostitute and find myself in a Jail. I lost my money, I lost my character, I lost my dignity, I lost my relations, I lost my health and finally I lost myself.

It all started 5 years ago. My name is Shravani and I was studying B. Tech 1st year in Chennai and was 19 at that time. Being born in an upper middle class family, I enjoyed all the luxuries in life at that time. Both my parents were central govt. employees and provided me with whatever I wanted as they couldn't spend time with me. I was an average student, not very serious about studies and used to bunk classes frequently with my friends.

I first met Kishor in a youth festival organized in Kochin. We went there to participate in the event, Western Group Song. Due to some reason our event was postponed to the evening session of the first day and without another option we settled before the stage and started watching the western solo dance performances. Many participants came on to the stage and failed miserably to entertain the audience. We felt very bored and some of us drifted into sleep. We woke up to a sudden loud music and opened our eyes to see a handsome young man dressed like Jackson in Black trousers, White shirt and Black hat dancing in sync with the beat and the audience started cheering him with whistles and claps. He did many difficult steps gracefully and enthralled the audience. Soon he completed his performance and descended the stage. I liked him very much in the first look itself. His looks, style and talent attracted me very much.

Later when I saw him at the canteen, I went to him and introduced myself. I got to know that his name is Kishor and he too is from Chennai. I told him that his dance was excellent and he thanked me for the compliments. Later we had lunch together and exchanged our email ids and other information.

He was there at the stage while we were performing. Immediately after getting down from the stage, I went to him and asked how it was. He said that we did a good job.

In the next two days of the fest, we spent a lot of time with each other participating in the fun events and exchanging our likes and dislikes. We have a lot in common and became very close in those two days. Soon the youth festival came to an end it was time for the prize distribution. Kishor had won two prizes and was selected for the nationals.

That night we were supposed to leave. So I and Kishor met in the canteen that evening.

"We're leaving tonight." I told with a sad expression on my face.

"Me too." he replied.

Silence prevailed for some time and both of us were a little bit uneasy. Finally I opened up and said, "I love you."

He was dumbstruck with my sudden statement and gazed into my eyes. I gathered all my courage and kissed him on his cheek.

"Meet you in Chennai." I told with a mischevious smile and ran away from there.

Chapter-2

After reaching Chennai we became even closer. I got to know that Kishor's parents died when he was 12, leaving a small house behind for him and he was studying on a scholarship from the government and doing part time job as a guitarist. I grew fonder of him due to his frankness. I set aside all my friends and started spending all my free time with him. Every evening he picks me up from college on his bike and we used to hang out in some park or restaurant or multiplexes. On the weekends we used to go on joy rides for long distances. Kisses, hugs and smooches became a habit for us. I never restricted him from having access to any of my body parts. Whenever we're alone he used to lie in my lap and starts playing with my breasts by fondling, sucking and biting them. Sometimes if we were in a very secluded spot, I would remove my top and bra so that he could have a better access.

Days were passing like this joyously. I still remember that day. It was February 22, his birthday. I thought of giving him a memorable birth day present. After both my parents had left to office, I invited him to my home. I told him to be at my place by 12 PM. I had ordered a cake, prepared Biryani, his favorite, decorated my bed room and then had a long bath. I came out from the shower wrapped in a towel, dried myself, put on some makeup, wore a gold chain, bangles and anklets but remained wrapped in the towel itself without putting on any clothes.

The door bell rang exactly at 12. I looked through the peep hole. It was him. I took a long breath and opened the door like that just in my bath towel exposing half of my breasts and my meaty thighs. The locket of the gold chain was dangling on my chest. He was dumbstruck with the view before him. I ushered him inside and closed the door. I made him sit on the sofa, stood before him, took off the towel looking into his eyes and said, "Happy Birthday."

Suddenly the door opened and to my horror there standing at the door was my mother and I was tongue tied. I was almost paralyzed with the shock. There I was standing nude before my boy friend in our living room and my mother had caught me red handed. After seeing my mother, Kishor ran away. I could see that my mother was very furious. She came to me and gave me one tight slap across the face. I ran into my room, locked the door from inside and dressed immediately. Within an hour my father reached home and called me. However I decided to face them and came out of the room.

"I love him and I'll marry him." I spat it out bluntly. There came another slap this time from my father. After a lot of argument my father declared that I would not be going to college anymore and locked me in my room and took away my cell phone and internet connection.

Chapter-3

I remained in that room for one week and after that they let me out but didn't allow me to go out or contact any of my friends through phone or email. Both my parents stopped talking to me. Some of our close relatives came and tried to reform me.

One night, I was sleeping in my room and suddenly woke up as something hit me on my back. It was a small stone. I got up from bed and went to the window to find Kishor there. He might had jumped the compound wall and entered our house. He gave me a mobile phone through the window grill and left immediately.

From then onwards we communicated with each other regularly and hatched a plan to elope. I started acting like a good girl and begged my parents to forgive me, which they did after two months and started talking to me again.

One day my father came to me and showed a photo of a young man.

"His name is Prakash. He stays in US and is very rich. You should marry him." he stated sternly.

"As you wish daddy." I replied.

Soon the arrangements were made and I was engaged with Prakash. I didn't complain about anything and acted as if I was very cheerful about the engagement. This made my parents and relatives that I had changed and reduced the restrictions on me. I was given my freedom back. After the engagement, I called Kishor in the night and said him that we're all set to go.

I packed my bag with all my jewelry, few clothes, and Rs. 50,000 cash, took my mother's ATM card and was waiting for Kishor's call. He called me and informed that he would be waiting for me at the end of our street by 2 in the morning. I wrote a letter to my parents that I was going away with Kishor and pasted it on their door. Though I was a little bit nervous, I successfully came out of our house by 2 and was with Kishor within 5 min. We left that area in a flash. The first thing we did is to draw 20,000 Rupees from an ATM and then we were out of the city within an hour. We reached the nearby city in a few hours, left our bike there and caught a bus to Kochin. It's in Kochin that we met for the first time. After a tiresome long journey, we reached Kochin by 4 in the evening. We lodged in a star hotel and after getting fresh, straight away went to sleep.

Chapter-4

I woke up to the pressure of Kishor's hands on my breasts. I rubbed my eyes and saw him mauling them like anything. I got up and sat resting my back to the head board. He removed his hands and looked into my eyes doubtfully. I slowly undid my shirt buttons, took his hand and placed it on my right breast. He got his signal and went back to attack my babies. Slowly he undressed me completely and made me lie back on the bed, pulled his short down and entered me straight away. Since it was my first time, I felt some pain at first but enjoyed it later. We finished in a few minutes and lay back on the bed relaxing in a tight embrace.

"Today we're going to get married!" he revealed looking into my eyes.

I just hugged him tightly unable to say anything.

We were at a temple by 10 in the morning and got married according to Indian tradition and got few photographs of it. Later we came out and settled under a tree.

"What shall we do now?" I asked about our future.

"We didn't complete our studies, so there's no question of a job." he told and remained silent.

"But I have some business plans of which I'm very confident. But money is the only problem and moreover we have to get back to Chennai in order to make that work." he said while tossing a coin repeatedly.

"Don't worry about money. I brought all my jewels with me. They'll at least provide 2 to 3 lakhs (1 lakh = 100 thousands). We shall definitely go back to Chennai. I'm a major. My parents can't do anything legally. We'll get help from the police if necessary and we can happily live in Chennai." I assured him.

We spent the next one week visiting places in Kerala and had a wonderful honey moon.

To be continued...

writer999
writer999
13 Followers