Shravani's Big Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Shravani's world turns upside down.
1.2k words
3.6
35.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer999
writer999
13 Followers

Chapter-5

After a joyous honeymoon, we returned to Chennai. We rented a small house in the suburbs. I wanted to know the situation at my home and dialed home. My father was very furious and told not to call them again and had cut the line immediately. One week passed and we still didn't know what to do for a living. Then Kishor asked me to lend my jewels, so that he could mortgage them in some bank and get a loan to start some business. I trusted him completely and gave him all my jewels.

After a few days he told me that he was going to open a Cyber café along with his friends. He took me along with him on the opening day and showed me the new computer centre in a very busy area and introduced me to his friends Anil and Ramesh.

It was almost one month since we started the café and the income was good. He used to be in the café till evening and started spending his evenings completely with me.He used to take me to restaurants, movies and malls very frequently and occasionally to pubs also.

On one such evening while we were at a pub, he ordered some vine. I never consumed alcohol before and on that ground I denied his offer. "It's just vine. It doesn't have a lot of alcohol in it," he convinced me and forced me to take it. After tasting it I felt that he was true. It was not too hard. From then onwards I used to take vine with him in our outings.

3 months passed and I was very happy with Kishor. He was earning well and was taking good care of me. But I never expected that my life would turn upside down so suddenly.

Chapter-6

It was my birthday the next day and Kishor told me that he had planned a surprise for me. I was very excited. He told me to pack my clothes since we were going on a trip. He didn't say where, but told me to be ready by 5 and left. I packed my bag quickly and changed into a white shirt and blue jeans and started waiting for him.

I came out of the house to a horn and found a brand new Scorpio (car) in front of the house. Kishor, Anil and Ramesh got down from it. Kishor came to me smiling and informed that it was the surprise. I couldn't believe him.

"How did you manage to buy a car?" I asked with a puzzled face.

"I'll tell you later, first get in." he instructed.

I got into the car still in a trance. Anil and Ramesh also got into the car. Somehow I didn't like the presence of others disturbing our privacy but remained smiling without showing it on my face.

"Where are we going? At least tell me that." I urged them.

"You'll definitely know once we reach there." Kishor replied.

One hour passed and now we were on the highway. I felt thirsty and asked Kishor for some water. Anil handed me a cool drink bottle from the back seat. I opened it and had few sips. After drinking that within half an hour I started feeling dizzy and slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

Chapter-7

By the time I woke up I was completely naked lying on a mattress on floor in a dirty room. To my horror Anil and Ramesh were lying beside me in an equal state of undress.

"Ah... at last you are awake." I heard from behind and found Kishor seated on a chair and smoking. "What happened to me...! Where am I?" I yelled at him, trying to cover up. He just smiled at me.

Meanwhile Anil and Ramesh woke up to my screams and pinned me to the floor again and took turns raping me. "Please..., Kishor..., don't let them do this to me..., Kishor, I trusted you." I kept on screaming but there was no response from him. Both of them finished using me within half an hour and lied back on the floor beside me.

I was helpless and couldn't do anything and started weeping. Then Kishor brought a laptop to me and played a video. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were a lot of videos of me involved in wild sexual acts with 3 men. All the men wore masks. There were many close up shots on my face and I was smiling. I didn't understand how and when they captured those videos. There were almost 10 videos, each ranging from 20 to 30 minutes. They used me in every possible position. To my horror, each video was captured at different places.

The first one was in the car. I was giving blowjobs to all three of them. The second one was in a bus shelter on the highway. Anil was using me in it. The third one was very shocking. I was dancing on the highway with all my shirt buttons opened and nothing else. I didn't understand how I did all those things willingly. In the fourth, fifth and sixth videos, three of them took turns with me at different secluded spots near the highway.

The seventh one shocked me again. I was clothed in this one but to my horror, I was dancing in a bar. My pant was cut off to my thighs and many men were pouring beer on my white shirt, making it completely wet and transparent revealing the lack of a bra. I was dancing with very vulgar gestures on my face. The men were calling me all sorts of names.

In the next three videos I was once again used by Kishor, Anil and Ramesh in what appeared to be a mango farm or something.

Chapter – 8

After looking at the videos, I hated myself. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was doing all those nasty things with a smile on my face as though I was doing them willingly. It was then that I recollected about the cool drink and realized that I might have been drugged. I couldn't control myself anymore and started weeping again. They left me there in that room, locked the door and went out. I wept like that for another 10 minutes and then my mind started working.

I looked around for a window or a ventilator but couldn't find any. I shouted at the pitch of my lungs for help but in vain. I kept on shouting for help for another half an hour, when suddenly the main door was opened. I thought someone had heard me and came to my rescue. But I was not that lucky.

"Don't waste your energy bitch, there's no one to hear your screams here." Kishor said while coming into the room. I cursed myself for trusting him and leaving my parents. Only then my father's words started making sense to me.

"Sorry dad... I was being punished for hurting you.", I said to myself.

Meanwhile, Anil and Ramesh came to me and held my hands and legs firmly. I tried to revolt but they were too strong for me. Kishor dug out an injection from his pocket and came to me.

"Please..., no... no... Please..." I begged him but of no use. He injected that into my veins. Within 2 or 3 minutes I was unconscious again.

To be continued...

writer999
writer999
13 Followers