Shrek - Lost in the Swamp

Story Info
Lanzar gets lost during a camping trip.
2k words
4.05
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanzar was lost.

All he had wanted was some more firewood to light his camp site. In his absent mindedness, Lanzar had wandered off into the dark woods with nothing but his Zippo lighter. No knife, no cellphone, nothing that could provide any real use. He was alone in the dark underneath the all-encompassing canopy of the woods, the only illumination the flickering flame of his butane-fueled lighter. Lanzar looked around in the vain hope that he may recognize his surroundings, to no avail. The fire from his camp had already grown dim, which is why Lanzar had set off in the first place. Nothing but trees, plants, and stray rocks as far as his eye could see, which wasn't very far.

As he made his way through the woods, Lanzar noticed his environment becoming damper and murkier. Rotting trees and moss began to litter the landscape, and an unpleasant musky odor permeated the air. The ground beneath him began feeling wet and spongy. It was evident that Lanzar had entered a swamp.

With each step, the swamp floor made a sickening "THUCK", coating Lanzar's shoes in the putrid muck. As he paused for a moment to fully gather his surrounding, a faint noise echoed in the distance. The closer Lanzar listened, the more it sounded like... music! Eagerly, Lanzar trudged in the direction of the music. Soon, he was close enough to make out the lyrics.

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play!

Lanzar thought he recognized the song, but he wasn't so sure. He was, however, relieved that it wasn't a strumming banjo. Off in the distance Lanzar could see a flickering light, its glow illuminating what appeared to be a wooden hut made at the base of a rotting tree. While the idea of approaching a strange house in the middle of a swamp seemed unappealing, so did the idea of wandering aimlessly around a swamp in the middle of the night.

Lighter in hand, Lanzar continued his approach towards the mysterious swamp hut, hoping to see at least some sign of life. The music grew louder.Hey now, you're a rockstar, get the show on, get paid!Lanzar had just barely made it to the treeline when he heard heavy, wet footsteps behind him. A deep voice beckoned:

"WHAT ARE YE DOIN' IN MAH SWAMP?"

The sudden sharpness of the voice had scared Lanzar more than anything. He spun around, only to come face to face with a large green monstrosity. Lanzar had no idea what he was looking at, and quite frankly he didn't want to stick around to find out. He turned and began to flee in the direction of the swamp hut, only for the muck surrounding his feet to trip him up and send him flying face-first to the wet, murky ground. Lanzar sputtered, trying to clear his mouth and nostrils of the foul swamp. It was then that he realized that his fall had left him in a rather vulnerable position, with his face to the ground and his rear in the air. The large green creature laughed heartily.

"Well look at the arse on ye!"

Quickly, Lanzar rolled over and raised his lighter to the monster standing over him. It might not have been much, but it was all he had. In vain, Lanzar waved his lighter at the green behemoth hulking over him. "Back beast, back! I warn you!" With a smile, the monster licked his fingers, then used them to snuff the lighter. Lanzar trembled as the monster leaned down and spoke. "You, yer comin' with me!" And in one swift movement, the giant creature hoisted Lanzar up and slung him over his broad green shoulder.

The creature headed for the swamp hut.This must be the creature's home,thought Lanzar. As they approached the dirty-looking hut, the pungent scent of onions pierced the air. The music had reached near-deafening levels. As the large green beast reached for the door, it let out a loud fart. "Better out than in, I always say!", the monstrosity quipped. Laughing, the creature turned to his left and began lumbering towards a small wooden outhouse.

Upon reaching the decrepit little shack a horrendous odor overtook Lanzar's nostrils, causing him to gag. The beast just laughed again.At least it has a sense of humor,Lanzar thought. The monster sat Lanzar down next to the outhouse. "Stay here, laddeh!", it demanded. With that, the creature entered the outhouse. Lanzar heard a sound comparable to a sack of meat dropping to the ground, followed by a hefty grunt and a loud fart.Now's my chance!,thought Lanzar. Dragging himself to his feet, Lanzar made a go-for-broke dash towards the woods, not daring to pause to look behind him.

Had Lanzar paused to look behind him, he may have seen the folly of his attempt to flee. From behind him came the clip-clop of hooves, followed by a heavy weight crashing down upon his back. For the second time, Lanzar found himself face-down in the filthy swamp with his rear in the air. A loud, almost irritating voice penetrated Lanzar's ears.

"SHREK! SHREKKKKKKKKK! HE'S TRYIN' TO RUN!"

Lanzar just barely managed to roll over. Through his hazy vision, Lanzar was able to make out this second attacker. It was... a donkey?

"Yeah, you thought you was gonna run! You thought I wasn't gonna getcha! Donkey always gets his man!"

A talking donkey, at that.

"Ah'll be out in a moment, Donkey!", the creature responded from the outhouse. Another loud fart was heard. The donkey paused for a moment to sniff the air, before cringing. "Damn Shrek," the donkey yelled, "Whatchoo been eatin' boy? Whew! Now I know why this swamp's so dead!" The donkey looked down to Lanzar. "Man, I tell you, never have an ogre for a roommate!" So that was what the giant green monstrosity was? An ogre! Before Lanzar could ponder further, something large began slapping against his stomach. Dreadfully, he looked down, to see the donkey's fully-engorged penis! The donkey chuckled. "Don't worry, it means I like you!" Lanzar moved to get up, but the donkey pinned him down. "Oh no no, you ain't goin' anywhere!" The donkey used its hind legs to paw at Lanzar's pants, eventually getting them down and past his knees. The donkey's penis continued to slap against Lanzar's belly, growing firmer with evident anticipation. The donkey began salivating. In that instant, Lanzar knew what was about to happen. He was going to be raped, violated by this talking donkey.

The cold swamp muck covered Lanzar's ass as he struggled in vain to pry himself from the donkey's grasp. The donkey now had a crazed look in its eyes, overcome by its most natural, primal urges. Using its hooves, the donkey rolled Lanzar over onto his stomach. With utmost precision, the donkey guided its penis towards Lanzar's ass. Lanzar had experimented a few times before with his mother's dildo, but he never had anything even close to this girth in his most nether of nether regions. The donkey's penis prodded at his clenched cheeks, meeting some resistance. Suddenly, Lanzar felt a sharp blow to the back of his head. "DONKEY PUNCH!", brayed the donkey almost maniacally. The impact of the blow caused Lanzar to loosen his buttcheeks, allowing the donkey to shove its penis into his ass. The force felt like it would tear him in two. The donkey began to thrust wildly, his penis sliding deeper inside with each thrust. This couldn't really be happening. Lanzar couldn't really be getting raped by a talking donkey, could he? The donkey leaned its head down next to Lanzar's, its repugnant breath a sharp and scorning reminder of the reality of the situation. Tears welled up in Lanzar's eyes, as the donkey continued to thrust. Finally, the donkey let out a loud bray, and Lanzar felt something filling up his anal cavity. The donkey had just came inside of Lanzar's ass. There was so much semen that Lanzar could feel it sloshing out with each of the donkey's thrusts.

Humiliated, Lanzar buried his face in the swamp floor as the donkey continued to thrust away, causing more semen to spurt out of his overfilled anus. Just when Lanzar thought it couldn't get any worse, he heard a familiar voice.

"That'll do, Donkey. That'll do."

The ogre had evidently returned from his trip to the bathroom. A hand gripped Lanzar's hair and pulled his head out of the muck. Lanzar blinked repeatedly, trying to regain his vision. Wearily, he asked his captors, "Is it over?" The ogre laughed his hearty laugh and replied "It's not ogre until I say it's ogre, laddeh!" Before Lanzar could completely regain his bearings, he felt something large and firm being thrust into his mouth. A musky smell hit Lanzar square in the nostrils as he felt the large object sliding back and forth in his mouth. Something soft and squishy slapped repeatedly against his chin with each thrust. Lanzar cleared his eyes enough to see the plump green belly of the ogre staring right back at him. A single tear welled up in Lanzar's eye as he realized that the ogre was now violating him too.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh, that's the spot laddeh!" groaned the ogre almost tauntingly. "Yeah, yer a dirty little slut, aren't yeh?" "TAKE IT ALL YOU DIRTY WHORE!" brayed the donkey tauntingly. The ogre continued thrusting in Lanzar's mouth, groaning contently. A large green hand grabbed Lanzar's, and guided it towards the ogre's balls. Lanzar knew what this meant, and began to caress the ogre's giant green scrotum.The sooner this is over, the better,thought Lanzar.Might as well make him enjoy it.Lanzar reached his other free hand and lightly grasped the ogre's enormous green shaft. The ogre reeled in delight. "Yeah, I knew yeh were a little cocksucker!" Lanzar pumped away at the ogre's penis, his moist mouth providing lubrication with each stroke. The ogre rested his hand on the back of Lanzar's head, gently guiding each stroke. As Lanzar polished the giant green knob, he began to rethink his situation.Under better circumstances I might actually enjoy this,Lanzar thought to himself.Once you get a rhythm going it's not so bad.

Lanzar continued his rhythm, while gently caressing the ogre's green balls. Finally, after a few moments the ogre began to tense up. "OH GOD LADDEH DON'T YEH STOP THAT NOW!" The ogre groaned, Lanzar sped up. "OH YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"

With a sudden contraction, the ogre's enormous green penis exploded into Lanzar's mouth, almost immediately filling it to capacity with gobs of onion-flavored sperm. Lanzar continued pumping with everything he had, as the ogre's sperm dribbled from the corners of his mouth. Finally, the contractions stopped, and the giant green monstrosity went limp. As the beast withdrew his penis, Lanzar swallowed as much of the ejaculate as he could, looking up into the ogre's eyes with a beaming and triumphant smile. The ogre let out a relieved sigh, and slapped his limp penis across Lanzar's face.

Looking down at the cum-drenched human before him, the ogre said calmly, "This is the part where you run away." As Lanzar ran his hand sensually down the ogre's large green thigh, his smile slowly faded, and the harsh truth began to push its way back to the forefront of his mind. This giant green monster and his pet donkey -talkingdonkey- had just raped him, and now they were sending him along on his way as though he were some common street whore. The ogre began to wave his hands, shooing Lanzar away. "Move it!", the beast bellowed. "Come on! Let's go! Hapaya! Hapaya! Hapaya!" Dejected, Lanzar picked himself up and trudged away, his face and legs still covered in the foul fluids of the two creatures who had just finished having their way with him.

The donkey's assault on his ass had left Lanzar with a moderate discomfort, his every step a torturous blend of throbbing and burning. As Lanzar slowly and painfully made his way towards the edge of the swamp, a sharp and almost child-like voice cried out from nearby.

"I found one!"

Lanzar turned, and was now facing the strangest group of creatures he had encountered yet: A wolf in a nightgown, three pigs, and a wooden puppet. The wolf licked its lips and gave a sinister grin.

"My, what a nice ass you have!"