Shrink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers

They make a few adjustments and are satisfied. Norris is nearby, leering and watching. Biederman checks his camera and nods. Nurse Patton turns on the dials.

The first set was stronger but not enough for me. But she's a tough nurse. She ups the dial again, yet again, and one more time, then yet once more, and I feel the jolts. Aldman waves her away finally. "She gets a little distressed by this," he confides in Biederman as I writhe against the straps.

Norris was leaning against the wall, Aldman with his back to him, so Aldman couldn't see that Norris had his hands in his pants, rubbing his cock. I smiled. Aldman frowns and turns up a dial again. I feel the clit ring jounce with the jolt of current, and I moan. Aldman checks pulse.

"She will soon realize," he says softly to Biederman, "sex can be associated with pain."

Damn straight. They turn up the juice a few more times. I'm covered in sweat now, moaning, heaving against the straps. As a final attempt at curing, Aldman produces a thin metal rod with a wire attached. He's wearing insulated gloves. He solemnly pushes it inside my pussy and nods at Biederman, who turns up the juice, and I cry out and buck upwards as much as I can. The pulsing current dies down, then revs up again, and I buck my hips upwards again. Aldman nods at Biederman, and then motions to Norris. They whisper, then Aldman and Biederman leave the room. Norris is to watch me for a little while. Norris is excited.

"You like this, don't you?" he asks.

"Yes," I pant. The current comes in pulses. I ask him if he can increase it. He is nervous at first and looks around the room, but he finally pushes the dial up one more notch. I ask him, which dial does the wire from the metal rod in my pussy go to? He finds that and flips the dial up on that. The power is a little stronger. I ask him to turn up just that one again, so he does. He finally ends up turning that dial up three more times. The power is arcing inside me, quivering. I have tears rolling, it feels so good.

"You really like this," Norris whispers, awed.

"Yes," I whisper harshly. The power surges again inside me at the same time the electrode on my clit ring pulses, and it feels so good, so wonderfully, wonderfully good, and my whole pussy clinches at the same time. I ask him to turn up the other dials, and the metal rod one more notch. He does and comes back to me, watching.

I'm panting now. I heave up my hips and my belly tightens regularly now when the pulses come, fast and heavy and very strong. Bursts of electricity pulsing around my clit and on it, inside me, on my legs. I'm shaking and feels good, so good. I'm sweaty. Norris reaches out a hand towards my breast, then pulls back.

"Go ahead," I say through clenched teeth. I moan and twist my head back and forth. "Play with them if you want. Touch them."

"Anything?" he asks.

"Anything."

He nods and uses his fingernails to dig into my nipples and I cry out, one of those "oh oh oh oh" long sighs of pleasure. He plays with my breasts.

"Tonight," I manage to pant, "you're on floor tonight?"

"Yeah," muffled answer. His mouth is on my breast, sucking.

"Come to my room tonight."

"Really?"

"Really." I groan again. I get Norris to put on one of the insulated gloves finally and move the metal rod in my pussy around a little bit. Sometimes he lifts up on the rod a little and the pleasure, it is so wonderful and good, I can hardly bear it.

"Oh God, oh God thank you, thank you," I say, tears rolling down my cheeks. Norris is flattered.

Aldman and Biederman finally come back. Biederman hides the dials and shuts them down. Aldman pats my arm as Norris unstraps me. "There. You will feel better soon," he says kindly.

Norris takes me back to my room. He's had to wheel me down in a chair, I'm so limp from pleasure. He lifts me out of the chair and puts me on the bed, shuts the door. I hear a click, then footsteps. He's still in the room.

Norris, it turns out, is every masochist's dream come true. He is more excited by my weak state. He locks the door and covers the small window with a sign. Nobody will interfere. The bed has straps; they all do here. He removes a couple of portable ones and puts them at the head of the metal bed frame and ties my wrists, then my ankles on the outsides of the bed.

"Pretty," he says softly. He rubs his crotch with his hand.

He touches me at first, all over, his hands rough with calluses, smoothing down my skin. I already know from Biederman that this guy has no diseases.

Norris pulls out a gym bag that is under my bed. I hadn't noticed it. Norris has his toys in there, he says. He makes them special. He pulls out a flogger he's made himself. He's very proud of it. It's a wooden handle from an old walking stick, he tells me, one of those taken from a tree limb where the branch is knobby and crooked, then smoothed down to make a quaint cane. He's shortened the cane, of course, and screwed a bolt in the top of the handle and hooked fine chains through the bolt hole. I ask him to put a pillow under my bottom so it can lift my hips up. He is impressed. This is probably the best day of Norris' life. He flexes the flogger in front of me a few times, the fine chain links glittering in the light. They are probably each no thicker than a gold necklace I've worn. But together – ah.

He flicks his wrist a few times, and lightly swings it against my open pussy. I flinch a little. He stands beside me and swings again, a little harder. I breathe in hard. He puts another pillow under my hips. That lifts up my hips and spreads my legs wider, makes me more vulnerable. He flicks the flogger at me again, flipping the pussy. I grunt a little. He's a craftsman, and I appreciate it. Sometimes he strikes softly, until I start lifting my hips. Sometimes he strikes harder, and I beg him to stop. He goes beyond that. He stops after a while and wipes sweat from his forehead, rubbing it against his shirt sleeve. He grins at me. Turns the handle around, pushes it, knobs and all, inside me, and grins. I moan. He pushes it in and out, then gets bored with that.

He's got other goodies I'm sure, but Norris has had a good day. He unzips his pants and gets on the bed between my legs.

"Pretty," he says again, and fucks me. With the tender flesh from the treatment and his flogging, I cry out and moan and tug on the straps hard. He enjoys it and so do I. He is very excited and is really good. He finally finishes and lies on top of me for a while, exhausted. He idly twiddles one of my nipple rings, then bites on my breast a little. "But not hard," he says. "I can't leave bite marks."

He unties me. The next day my pussy is sore and red, but they know it has to be from the treatments. Aldman is certain they will work. Biederman comes by my room and plays with me for a little while. I tell him about Norris; he's intrigued. "That would be great in the movie!" he enthuses.

Nurse Patton comes for me that afternoon and takes me next door to Aldman's office. She leaves. Aldman talks for a while. I'm not wearing anything. He writes notes, asks questions. I rub my pussy against the corner of his desk, then bump it lightly with my clit, and he sighs. I smile and watch him while I rub back and forth, gently, against the corner of his desk, pressing lightly against it at times. The Nurse takes me back to my room.

Biederman comes by that night. He makes me kneel and spread my legs wide on the carpeted floor. He has me take off his belt, kiss it, and hand it to him, then lace my fingers behind my head. He uses his belt on my breasts a few times, which feels good. He makes me kiss his belt again. He says he's going to punish me now.

He puts me face down on my bed. He's go his own toy bag. He puts the cuffs on my wrists and clips them to the bedframe so my arms are spread out. He puts a pillow under my hips and another under my chest, so my head can go down, but I can breathe. He puts cuffs on my ankles and pulls them out and clips them to the outside edges of the bedframe, so my legs are wide open, and I am face down on the bed, my bottom lifted a little from the pillow under my hips. He has a vibrating dildo that is a large size. He pushes that inside my pussy, far, and turns it on the highest level. I moan and try to press down against the pillow. He smacks my bare bottom with his hand.

Then he puts the belt in front of my face and tells me to kiss it again. I do. He tells me that if I beg him hard enough, he will stop the punishment. I say ok. The vibrating dildo is in my pussy, throbbing steadily. It moves around a little in me and is driving me crazy with lust.

Biederman flexes the belt; I can hear him. The lights are out in my room now. He smacks my naked bottom with his belt, and I jerk my head up.

"That's one," he says, and he smacks my bottom again. "Two." When he reaches twenty, he stops for a minute and sits on the bed next to my head. He wraps his belt slowly around my mouth and tightens it behind my head, like a gag. He likes that, and leaves it there. I can smell him on the leather. The vibrator in me feels good.

He kneels on the bed beside me and uses his hand to smack my bottom. He pushes up a little each time, so it moves my body upwards a little on the bed, pushing my clit against the pillow underneath me, rocking me a little. I moan through the belt. He smacks my bottom again, and again, several times, until he's spanked each cheek twenty times, and my bottom is stinging and I'm very, very wet on the vibrator. He gets on the bed and kneels and I hear him unzip. He pushes into my anus with his cock, slowly at first, pulls out a little. I whimper, muffled. He pushes in again, deeper this time.

"Mmmfff" I mutter through the belt.

"You're so tight," he says, his voice hot and excited. He pushes in again, harder, further. He pulls my cheeks apart with his hands, shoves in a little further. I moan and rock a little on the pillow below my hips. He reaches to one of my breasts and pulls a nipple to the side, twists it. "None of that." He rocks into me again, his cock going inside my anus, deeper, and he thrusts in, pulls out a little, back in, again and again, and begins to moan and rock. The bed jolts in a rhythm and he grunts as he fucks my ass. He finishes and unties me. We clean up. I lie down on the bed and think he is leaving. He ties me to the bed while I am on my back, using his cuffs. I'm speadeagle on the bed. He smoothes my hair from my face and kisses my forehead. He pages and an orderly comes to the door, unlocks it. Biederman smiles at me in the dim light of the hall light, waves. The orderly leaves, too. The door closes and I'm lying on the bed, wondering, in the darkness, tied and naked.

There's a click at the door finally, and I turn my head. It's Nurse Patton, and she smiles grimly, enters my room, and locks the door.

Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers
12