Shrink Me Deadly

Story Info
John Gable learns that his neighbor is a witch.
2k words
3.95
46.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke-up to the sound of Johnny Horton singing about the battle that took place in New Orleans. I jumped up out of bed, clicked off the radio alarm, and went to the bathroom to take a piss. It was another beautiful Saturday morning. There was a fog out, so I decided to cook a big breakfast. I fixed coffee, scrambled eggs, and four slices of bacon. It didn't take me long to shove that mess down my throat. I read the newspaper, nothing good was happening in the world.

After four cups of coffee, I decided to get dressed and walk around the block. The fog had lifted and the sun had come out. It was a warm day, which felt good on my bones. I pulled a cigar out of my jacket pocket, bit off the end, and lit it. The smoke filled my lungs with its wholesome goodness, making my walk more enjoyable. When I got to the end of my block, I saw Mrs. Thompson sitting on her front porch with her bare feet resting on the porch's banister.

"Good morning, Mr. Gable, isn't it a lovely day?"

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled.

It was hard to take my eyes off her feet. They were lovely and her toes tapered down. She wiggled her toes, which caused my heart to skip a beat. Her soles were slightly dirty, which meant that she had been doing a little walking. I smiled again, waved, and continued on my way. As I was leaving, I heard Mrs. Thompson shouting.

"Mr. Gable!"

I whirled around and saw her standing up. Holy shit, did she ever look hot! She was wearing a white t-shirt that was two sizes too small. Her breasts looked large and I could tell that her nipples were hard. Was she excited or was it just the cool breeze? I was hoping that she was excited. The cut off blue jeans that she wore displayed her shapely tan legs and what legs they were! Those were the kind of legs that a man would like to be wrapped up in on a long winter night.

"Yes, Mrs. Thompson, is there a problem?"

"No problem, Mr. Gable. I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me and please call me Sarah."

Did she just ask me over on a lunch date or was she just being neighborly? It didn't feel right having lunch with a married woman, but I hadn't seen her husband around in weeks. Maybe, he had ditched her and she was looking for someone to fill the void. Or he was just out of town for a few weeks. Sarah Thompson was a beautiful woman and only a horse's ass would say no to a beautiful woman. Besides, it's just lunch.

"I would love to have lunch, Sarah, and please call me John."

"Ok, John, I'll have lunch ready by high noon. I hope you like hamburgers."

"I love 'em."

"Good. I'll see you then."

She turned around and walked back into the house. I grinned real big and looked at my watch. I had three hours to kill, so I returned home to take a shower. The warm water felt great and I made sure that I washed the stink from my body. I ran a comb through my hair, kept it up, until every hair on my head was in place. I shaved, splashed a handful of Old Spice on my face, and rinsed my mouth out with Scope. It was nearing high noon, so I walked a quick pace back to Sarah Thompson's house. She had a few candles lit on her dinning room table with two plates filled with hamburgers and French fries.

"Looks romantic," I said, "you shouldn't have went to all this trouble."

"No trouble at all," she answered with a smile.

I smiled back. She motioned for me to take a seat and I did so with pleasure.

"Dig in, John. I fancy myself to be a pretty good cook."

I took a bite from the hamburger and decided that she was right.

"Mr. Thompson is a pretty lucky man," I observed.

Sarah flashed me a pearly white grin. We ate our lunch and made small talk about the neighborhood, my job, and about the weather. It's a good thing there is such a thing as weather, otherwise, what would folks talk about?

After the meal was eaten, Sarah cleared the table and told me to sit on the sofa in the next room. The room was tastefully furnished, not over cluttered with knickknacks. I noticed some strange artwork hanging from the walls. They seemed to be paintings of rune markings or something to that effect. There was a sort of a voodoo feeling to the place, which made me feel uneasy. The first thought that crossed my mind was to bolt for the door, but I wasn't a sissy, so I stayed planted in my seat. I heard the rattling of dishes in the sink.

Something caused me to lose my sense of time, for I nearly jumped out of my skin when Sarah flopped on the sofa beside me. She placed her feet on my lap and wiggled her toes.

"Why don't you be a dear and rub 'em for me," she spoke in a sultry voice. My hands trembled a bit when I touched her left foot. I started rubbing my thumbs up and down her soles, crunching the knots and removing the tension from her feet. The aroma from her feet was intoxicating, which made me feel light headed.

"Mmmmm...that feels wonderful," she purred in a sultry voice.

Sarah started rubbing the ball of her foot against my crotch, which caused my cock to spring to life. I was losing my will power. The grinding of the foot became more intense, causing butterflies to float around in my guts. The room seemed to swirl and the paintings on the wall glowed red. My hands were still on her feet. I could feel my balls swelling, filling with sperm and I knew my cock was leaking precum. Things didn't add up. Part of me wanted to fling her feet off my lap before I came, but I was powerless to move. My eyes widened as my cock exploded like a cannon. It soaked through my pants and covered Sarah's feet. I was breathing hard, as if I had just run a marathon. Damn, I thought, I'd never cummed so much in my life.

"Look what you have done to my feet, John. You'll going to have to clean them up," spoke Sarah.

My words came out kind of panic stricken.

"I'm sorry. Where's the towels...this sort of thing has never happened to me before."

I looked into Sarah's blue eyes, which seemed to dance.

"I know it hasn't, honey. But, no towels. I want you to lick it up with your tongue. Now get on your knees before me and get to work."

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. I knew I had no choice, but to obey the magical charm that her voice possessed.

I got up from the sofa and my pants felt looser. I figured to have gained weight from all that food; instead, I seemed to have lost some. I grabbed Sarah's ankles and brought her cum soaked foot to my mouth. Normally, the thought of eating my own seed would have been gross to me. This time I could hardly wait to start. My tongue started working its way up and down her rough soles. Her feet had been toughened by many long walks barefooted. The cum didn't taste too bad, it sorta tasted like the burgers and French fries that I had had for lunch. The weight of her legs seemed to grow in my hand and her feet seemed to get bigger too.

"Mmmmm...your tongue feels so good on my poor feet," moaned Sarah.

I was glad that she was enjoying herself, it eased my mind somehow.

She placed her feet on the ground and told me start kissing them like a slave worshipping his mistress. I could not disobey her. As I was kissing her feet, I started saying things like:

"You are my goddess."

"My sole purpose in life is to worship you."

Sarah Thompson laughed wickedly and stood up. She looked tall, strong, and beautiful.

"Stand up and take off my shorts," she spoke in a commanding tone.

This was when I got the shock of my life. I stood up and walked over to her, realizing that my shirt hung on me like an oversized dress.

"What's wrong, Johnny," purred Sarah.

"My clothes are getting bigger and I...feel a little dizzy."

I realized quickly that my clothes weren't getting bigger, I was getting smaller. I must have walked too slowly, for Sarah removed her shorts and came towards me. I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat. Her cunt was gleaming with wetness. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face against her cunt. The heat was unbelievable and the fishy smell of her hairy pussy overwhelmed my senses. It was like my entire body was being forced inside of her.

She fucked my face and moaned like a wild animal, which frightened me.

"Oh, John, you're the best little guy I own."

She came hard; her female spunk soaked my hair, burned my eyes, and damn near drowned me. Sarah released me and I fell backwards, hitting the wooden floor hard. I coughed and groaned in pain.

"Are you ok, Johnny?" she asked with mock concern.

"Never better. So when are you going to restore me."

Sarah smiled wickedly, "Well, I'll think about it after my pussy has been fed. She's so hungry for cum."

I felt too excited to run, so I stood up and walked towards her. My shirt fell off me and I could feel the cool air on my naked body.

"Looks like you have been shrinking some more. Hehee!" she teased.

She moved nearer to me and I could see that my head was level with her knees. I could feel more butterflies swimming in my stomach and I was fighting to breathe normally. Sarah reached down and placed her massive hands under my armpits and raised me off the floor. My legs were kicking and I wiggled in her grip, until she ordered me to be still.

I was carried into her bedroom. It was here that I saw a fish tank on her nightstand. It wasn't filled with water; instead, it was furnished with a small table and a chair. A little man was sitting on the chair. I swallowed hard, for I knew who the little man was. It was Mr. Thompson. He shook his head and continued drinking from a small coffee mug. I didn't have much time to ponder his fate, because Sarah tossed me like a rag doll onto her bed. She took off her top and her boobs looked like giant mountains of sensual delights. A wicked grin appeared on her face.

"I'm going to fuck you hard."

Her body completely overshadowed my own. I tried to get away, but she eased herself on top of me. My cock hardened and I felt it slip inside of her. Her body felt warm and immense. She moaned and screamed, as she rode me. I tried to make a sound, but could not.

It seemed like I had spent an eternity beneath her warm large body. When she rolled off me, I struggled to breathe in as much air as I could.

"Why don't you crawl down to my feet and worship them," Sarah purred.

I crawled to her feet and stood up. I was the same height as her feet, which made me about nine inches tall. My excitement grew and my cock hardened once more. I wrapped my arms, the best I could around her feet, and started humping them for all I was worth. In moments, I shot a big load all over her left foot.

"Mmmmm...you had better lick that up, little John," she laughed.