Shrinkage Ch. 03

Story Info
Friends share more than expected at a winter cabin.
7.3k words
4.28
50k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
396 Followers

The fire had all but died out when I opened my eyes. The candles had extinguished themselves in their melted wax and the room was cool with an amber glow breaking through the windows. Jill was still beside me on the love seat with a musty quilt draped over us. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened wide clearing my vision, and then realized I didn't just wake up, rather I had been woken up to the sound of muffled sex. Karen was on top of Kevin slowly riding his cock fully inside her. I secretly took in Karen's tight 22 year old body; it was obvious she hadn't yet felt the pains of gravity and age. Her tattoos still shined like new ink and her piercings were more playfully decorative than rebelliously Gothic. She was getting close to cumming, as her pace picked up and her hand found its way to her clit toying with it and spurring her closer to orgasm.

Her body tensed and her nails dug into Kevin's chest as he muffled her ecstasy with his hands. Kevin tapped her on the ass and guiding her by the arm positioned her kneeling and bent over the coffee table, still trying to keep as quite as possible, he took his place and entered her from behind. Now whether he was fucking her ass or pussy I'll never know for sure, but either way caused an expression of blissful pain on Karen's face no more than five feet away. Kevin feverishly pummeled his cock inside her and just moments later, maybe seconds later pulled out shooting his thick cum on Karen's back. Leaning back she kissed him on the lips, and then turned to stand up making eye contact with me. She broke into a sweet smile and waved her pinky at me before gathering there things from the loft and heading to the bathroom.

I looked around noticing neither Angie nor Shannon were in the room, leaving Shane alone on the couch. I am not a morning person, but I knew I wasn't going back to sleep. So I delicately slid off the love seat trying not to disturb Jill too much, and peaked in the bedroom to find Angie and Shannon asleep under the covers.

Not sure what the protocol was in this situation I opted for pants and made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee. The sunlight radiated through the front windows as it broke past the trees, and over the next hour everyone trickled into the kitchen on the hunt for coffee. Tired, hung-over and bit awkward we shuffled around like semi-articulate zombies

"Good morning"

"Hung-over?"

"Yep"

"back hurts"

"Damn"

"Coffee?"

"Aspirin"

Karen came bouncing in, hair up in a towel and nothing else on,

"Hey, good morning everyone!" Damn morning people. "OH! We're doing clothes today?" She blurted pulling the towel off her head and wrapping it around her chest, seeing the girls had all put on shirts and panties, and Bill had his boxers on.

"So last night was fun, right?" Karen broke the tension, giving the group permission to talk about it. We erupted in little conversations and side comments expressing our thoughts and feelings about the night.

"Well hell" Kevin gnarled coming out of the bathroom wearing jeans and sleeveless black t-shirt. "What's on the docket for today?"

The rest of the morning was fairly lighthearted as we moved about, each couple taking their turn in the bathroom to save time. It was nice to have a few minutes alone with Angie and process through last evening together.

"Honey, I know this isn't what we thought it would be," Angie confessed, "But I hope you're okay with it."

"No, I am actually really glad this happened. God you and the other girls got me so excited teasing me, last night was amazing and they were all so... accepting" I shared searching for the right words.

As I brushed my teeth I watched Angie step in the open shower and lift her face toward the running water, allowing it to wash over her. She lathered up and leaned into the corner of the shower embracing the quiet mood. My eyes followed the blue soapy water as it ran down her back and between her cheeks and couldn't help but lust for her.

Her eyes still closed and adrift in her own world, I stepped in behind her and slid my hands down her back startling her back to reality. Using the slippery soap I massaged her shoulders and back drifting to her firm ass and back up again. I gently moved my hands around to her stomach and worked my way up stopping just under her hefty breasts before lifting them up taking their full weight in my hands and circling her nipples with my thumbs. Thrusting forward my now hard dick met the upper curve of her soapy ass as my hands traveled south finding an open recipient to my wandering fingers.

I proceeded to rub her clit and grind my little guy against her. It didn't take long for her knees to buckle; she grabbed my wrist and pulled me against her shaking in pleasure as she came with a powerful shudder. Taking her by the hips and pulling her towards me I positioned my dick and fucked her cheeks hot-dogging her slippery buns. My pace quickened and my heart was fluttering... then suddenly Angie turned around and grabbed my dick pinching it hard,

"No!" She commanded playfully, "I want you to wait till tonight, and I want you to be thinking about it all... day... long."

She rinsed off and then bathed me to make sure I didn't jerk-off and to add to my excitement. Damn, I was horny. We finished getting ready and stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see Jill leading Bill to the bedroom. Moments later it became clear what they were doing. Bill was either sucking her cunt or killing her. Jill moaned and screeched and cursed, as she rode Bill's mouth.

"Yeah! Bill suck it!"

"You like me sitting on your face don't you?"

"Yes, Yes, suck it!"

"Jerk your dick for me"

"Yes, wank it while I fuck your face!"

"You better not cum Bill... you better not cum before I cum... Jesus Bill you couldn't last a minute!"

"Damn, is he sucking her brains out through her pussy?" Kevin joked as we looked at each other wide eyed listening to them go at it. Finally Jill filled the cabin with a scream as she came. And no more than 20 seconds later came wobbling out of the bedroom, straightening her hair all nonchalant.

The rest of the morning was unusually normal; Bill had been given the keys to a couple snowmobiles in the garage and we took turns taking them out. Shannon and Shane took an especially long turn as they headed down a wooded trail, and seemed unusually disheveled upon returning.

"He can't say he's never had sex outside again!" Shannon cheered as Shane struck a cocky grin.

Kevin decided to take off towards a gas station we had passed on our way in for some more alcohol, just as he was about to pullout Jill ran out and hopped on the back,

"I need something at the store" She spun veiling her motives, snuggling up tight against him before Kevin gunned the snowmobile speeding off.

Going inside for a break I was met with the smell of cookies baking and the sight of Bill in the kitchen with a striped apron around him.

"What?" He joked knowing he looked a bit silly. "I like to bake."

Having a moment alone with Bill I decided it was time we had a deeper talk. "Bill, I don't pretend to have any idea of what normal is, and I might be prying, but... how's your relationship with Jill?" "I mean, if you're both happy, than fine, but I am not sure you really are."

Bill looked down in silence for a few seconds, and then took a deep breath. "I think Kevin and Jill have been having an affair." He grieved. "God, he's my best friend. We've known each other since the third grade, he's like a brother... how could he do that to me?"

"Are you sure, or do you just suspect they've been sleeping together?" I probed

"Just a feeling, a gut feeling"

"Then maybe they haven't done anything yet" I hoped for his sake. "But, I think you need to talk to her about it, the not knowing is killing you."

"I know, but what if...I mean how...?"

"Look, the way she treats you isn't okay - unless you like it too. When Angie and I started our humiliation play, it was really rough. She went way over board from teasing and kinky to cruel and hurtful. But we found a healthy balance for us that we both like." "Is there any part of what she does that's exciting to you?"

"Um...I kinda like her being a little aggressive... and I like it when she... controls my... jerking-off. She likes to tell me how to do it, you know? Like the pace, and grip." Bill confessed.

"Great, you need to let her know what you like and what is not working. Look, when Angie and I started what really helped was when Amy, my ex-girlfriend, gave her some guidance. Would it be okay if I asked Angie to do the same for you and Jill?"

Bill nodded yes and thanked me for taking the time to talk to him, and for being open about my own issues. Just then a thunder of laughter came from outside. Bill and I went out to see that Angie and Karen had waged a dirty snowman contest with Shannon and Shane, where each team builds an anatomically correct snowman. And from the looks of it they had been working long and hard. Angie and Karen's sculpture depicted a traditional three tier snowman with testicles the size of his head and a dick made of a log about two feet long, they took the time to give him a snowball cock-head that looked quite real if not ridiculously huge.

A few feet away Shane and Shannon had taken a different approach by modeling a snow-girl lying on her back, legs open wide revealing a pussy that they had made large enough to receive her lover's log. She appeared in grave danger of back aches as she caressed her snow mound breasts that had to be three feet around with charcoal nipples only slightly darker than Shannon's.

It was a sight, but the four of them were in hysterics barely able to talk and straining to breathe made it very funny. As their howls turned to sporadic chuckles we could hear the snowmobile approaching. So we went around front to in time to see Jill stomp inside obviously pissed about something.

Kevin's hunt was wildly successful bagging four bottles of tequila, one for each couple and a 24 pack of beer. We helped him carry it in and Bill took over the kitchen again to cook us dinner. Stealing a few seconds with Angie I told her about my talk with Bill and asked if she would talk to Jill. Angie and Jill aren't very close, and so decided that bringing Shannon in might be a good idea, since she is a therapist and Jill seems to value her incite.

I watched as Angie spoke with Shannon for a few seconds and the two of them headed to the bedroom where Jill had been since coming back from the gas station. About an hour later they came out holding hands like teenage girls, red nosed and puffy eyes from crying.

Angie revealed later they confronted her about Kevin, and she admitted to having very strong feelings for him and loved their flirtatious relationship. She shared that Kevin used to be married, but it ended after only two years, he doesn't talk about it or about his ex. But after their break up Kevin stayed with Bill and Jill for a month till he could find a new place. That first weekend the three of them wound up getting drunk one night and Bill made a stupid bet that he could still dunk a basketball. If Bill made it, Kevin would pay their mortgage that month. If Bill lost, they would pay Kevin one month's mortgage. Between being drunk, his bum knee and a few extra years on him Bill lost. Jill confided that she had just started interning at the firm and they really didn't have the money. So, she worked out a deal with Kevin, she would jerk him off twice a week till the end of the month. That's when things really changed for them. Bill watched his pageant wife jerk Kevin off, he hated himself for making that bet and even more for losing and making his wife degrade herself that way. But Bill was also jealous at how much Jill seemed to like jerking Kevin's fat cock. After that first time, Jill never looked at Bill the same.

Kevin had Jill strip down to her panties and bra, and told her to pull his cock out. She reached down and unzipped his pants and tried to pull him out threw the opening. Kevin was already getting hard and his fat cock wouldn't fit through the fly. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, then gripped his boxers and pulled them to his ankles. His cock sprang up in front of her face. She'd never seen a cock so thick. Sure she had seen guys bigger than Bill, but not by much, but Kevin's cock was so much bigger. Kevin sat down on the couch and watched as Jill handled his dick, feeling the girth and weight in her hands as she pumped his hard cock. Bill just stood behind her watching in silence. Jill worked Kevin's cock for 20 minutes, and her arms were getting tired. Bill usually lasted only a few minutes.

Finally Kevin trembled, his stomach tightened and he shot his cum all over Jill's chest, arms and hands. Jill leapt up and ran to the master bedroom. Bill followed her in to comfort her. He tried to talk to her, but she was changed now, she forcefully told Bill to sit down and take his dick out of his pants. Bill did exactly what she said. She wanted Bill to stroke his dick while she fucked her hand, knowing she was thinking about Kevin and his bigger thicker cock. Within seconds Bill ejaculated, only to be teased by how quick he shot off as Jill feverishly buffed her clit to orgasm. She told Angie and Shannon that she wanted Kevin's cock, but he would never betray Bill that way.

Jill confessed in detail to intentionally trying to turn him on as they rode to the gas station, rubbing his stomach and chest and nuzzling his neck, finally throwing herself at him by grabbing his dick. At first he responded well, as she open his pants and pulled his cock out, she slowly started jacking him off as they continued on the snowmobile. Jill leaned in and panted in his ear, "Take me! Please fuck me with your thick cock." Then suddenly, he stopped and grabbed her arm and told her he just couldn't do that to Bill and told her he would never tell Bill about this.

As they reentered the group there was an air of emotion about them, everyone could tell they had just had an intense time but no one said anything about. Soon Bill had the table set, and dinner was ready.

To get things moving, Shannon introduced a new conversation starter, "Okay, tonight we're going to play another game. As we're all pretty familiar with each other physically, let's get to know each other better emotionally. What is one thing you have shared with your significant other since last night that you haven't said to anyone else?"

"I'll go" Angie blurted, "I apologized to Dave for things getting so intimate last night. He really was looking forward to just having some good friends in our lives. But, I am so glad things turned out this way."

"I told Kevin, that I think we might be the normal ones in the group" Karen laughed.

"I said to Shane, that I was really proud of him, because I know he's never been very adventurous sexually."

"I told Jill, that I am very thankful that Dave and Angie opened up to us, allowing all of us to experience something new." Bill praised, prompting others to agree with his sentiment. I had no idea how much we had impacted this group.

"I told Shannon, that I got really turned on seeing the other guys cum."

"Jill would you like to share anything?" Shannon asked.

"No... I... just... I just want to say I am sorry to everyone for being a bitch, and particularly to Bill." She choked out.

"I'd like to say something" I broke in, "I shared with Angie that I never thought we could have this type of relationship with people we actually consider friends."

"Hell, I guess I'll just say it okay babe?" Kevin spoke looking to Karen for approval. "I told Karen this afternoon, that I would like... to make her my wife"

The group erupted in whistles and congratulatory applause.

"Now I have just one question" Kevin stood calming the cheers, "Who's ready for the hot tub!!" He yelled throwing his shirt across the room and tossing Karen over his shoulder headed out to the hot tub and dropped her in fully clothed, peeling off his clothes he jumped in with a splash that sprayed the wall.

Modesty no longer slowing us down we all headed out shedding our clothes on the way to the hot tub just in time to see Karen stand up and yell at Kevin playfully while she slipped out of her soaked clothes. We settled into the tub as if we had assigned seats, before realizing we forgot the alcohol. Pent up with sexual frustration since the shower that morning I was ready for some attention and hopped out walking slowly to allow the cold winter air to work its shrinking magic. Then returning back I held the beer chest high to give everyone an unobstructed view of my hard little dick.

"Here it is!" I called making sure all eyes were on me. I could feel my penis bouncing as I strutted down the deck. Knowing how to play the game and my not-so-subtle cues, Angie spoke up.

"Hey little dick, look he's waving at me" She teased.

"Oh my, I didn't know they came bite sized" Jill goaded

"Oh how sweet, you brought me a peanut" Shannon joined in really getting a feel for it, "wait that's not a peanut it's just your penis." I loved it. I set the case of beer down and casually stepped into the tub intentionally trying to shake and jiggle my wiener.

Shannon called me to her, but standing in the middle of the tub my waist was under water. She had me step up on her seat. Then she had Shane stand beside me. At this level Shannon's face was right in front of our dicks, well my dick and his base. I was hard and pointing straight up at her, Shane's large dick however, was swelling up but hung down in front him like an elephants trunk. I was mesmerized looking at Shane's cock, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, he was just so much bigger than I expected, and so much bigger than me. Shannon stepped back allowing everyone a full view. And they were taking advantage of it, I felt so embarrassed and excited to see their expressions while visually examining us.

"It's like a mushroom and a cucumber." Jill giggled

"It's like you're not even the same species" She commented, "If we could put Shane's cock on Dave's body you'd be perfect." She continued as she reached out taking us both in her hands, she was able to completely engulf my dick in her palm, while Shane's flaccid cock in her right hand easily stuck out three inches. Leading us by the dick she pulled us closer and rubbed our heads together. Placing Shane's head at the base of my penis we looked down and saw that my entire dick was only slightly longer than his head. Shannon leaned forward and placed us both in her mouth giving us a powerful suck before letting go and guiding us to sit back down.

Taking a deep breath to clear her head announced, "The game... is truth or dare."

"Should we draw straws or something to decide the order?" Karen asked

"Well, I think we already have" Shannon smiled, "Angie you drew the shortest straw, so you're first." Karen looked completely stumped trying to recall when we drew straws not realizing she was referring to penis size. Angie chuckled a bit, smiled and shrugged her shoulders conveying she knew Shannon was right, I had the shortest straw.

"Truth or dare?" Shannon asked

"Truth"

"What is your secret sexual fantasy?" Shannon smiled and licked her lips

"Oh, getting personal quick. Um..." She blushed; she rarely blushes so I knew this was going to be intimate. "I've wanted to try something for a while. I want to be... oh my gosh, I can't believe I am saying it! I want to be fucked by a woman with a strap-on cock" she hid behind her dark wavy hair in embarrassment. "I just think it would be different And I love for it to be like 6 inches I've been with a smaller dick and a huge cock, but I've never been with just a normal 6 inch dick."

runtz4
runtz4
396 Followers
12