Shurti's Afternoon's Alone Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny housewife contacts salesmen for sex.
893 words
3.86
61.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

I'm Shruti. I'm 28 years old have dark, olive toned skin and black hair, am about 5'8" and curvaceous, but not too fat. I live in Peckham in South London and I'm a housewife.

Sometimes I think being a housewife means being married to the house rather than my husband. I spend almost all my time at home. When I'm not at home I'm taking my two children to or from school, at the supermarket or doing other domestic chores. I almost never get any time to myself - and my husband seems to have lost interest in me over the last couple of years.

Or that's how it was a couple of weeks ago.

One morning I got back home after getting up and making breakfast for everyone before the school run, a diversion to the supermarket and dry cleaners. It was only 9.30am and I was exhasuted and felt terrible. I decided to take a long relaxing bath and listen to the radio for bit.

When I got out of the bath I dried myself off in front of the full length mirror in the wardrobe in our bedroom. My legs and armpits were freshly shaved, my pubic hair was neatly trimmed, my tummy was fairly flat and my breasts had not started to sag. I looked good. And I wasn't getting any sex from my husband.

I took the decision that if he wasn't going to give me any I'd better go out and get some on my own. Or get it delivered.

I went downstairs, made myself a cup of tea and sat down with the local paper. The back of the paper was full of adverts from double glazing companies, conservatory builders, kitchen manufacturers, bathroom outfitters and various other home improvement comapnies. They all sent salesmen to visit on a "no obligation" basis.

The next couple of hours was spent on the 'phone making appointments for visits from a number of these companies. Once done I had to prepare dinner for my husband and the kids before the second school run of the day.

The next day woke up early and horny. I prepared breakfast and did the school run as normal and then returned home to do my chores and have a shower before my 12.30am appointment. I wore an ivory white silk and lace bra and panties set, with stockings and suspenders. I covered up (barely) in a matching silk house coat and sat down to apply some makeup.

At 10.30 on the dot there was a ring on the bell. I went downstairs to see in my visitor.

I opened the door to see a dreamy, dark haired man in his mid-twenties. He had ice blue eyes, a strong chin, a six-pack and trousers that bulged like he had a couple of baked potatoes in his boxer shorts.

He was a little startled at my (lack of) clothes but managed to keep his cool. He introduced himself as Frank and handed me a card. I invited him in and showed him to the kitchen where I poured him a cup of tea and let him talk about how he could artex my ceilings.

The way I was sitting seemed to put him off his patter. And it looked like he had an extra baked potato down his pants. I pulled his face towards me a gave him a kiss. He responded and pulled me towards him as he stood up.

I broke off and turned around, holding on toi his hand. I headed up stairs and pulled him after me. We came into the bedroom and I flopped onto the bed pulling him down after me.

He pulled off my knickers and started lapping between my legs. I was already pretty damp and this really got be going. He moved around and undid his trousers, presenting me with a nice thick cock, which I placed in my mouth and sucked, rimming my tongue under his foreskin. He was soon pretty hard and beginning to thrust, so I got onto my knees and asked him to fuck me from behind. He pushed his cock into me and began to move it in and out.

My husband is quite well endowed - he has an 8" cock - but

Frank's was really think and I knew I'd feel its absence when it had gone. Frank was a good lover and brought me to the edge several times before letting me cum just as he reached his own orgasm. I felt wads of his sperm shooting towards my spasming cervix, and filling my unprotected womb as we came together.

As his cock withdrew, I rolled onto my back and sighed. Frank crouched over me and kissed me before presenting me his slimy cock to clean. I licked our combined juices from it. They were tart and tangy and very good. Then I kissed the tip and sent him on his way. After all, he had a living to make and I'd wanted him to paint my womb with sperm rather than artex my ceilings :-)

He dressed and made his way to the door as I felt his sperm inside me as I relaxed and thought about the next appointment I had lined up.

Let me know if you'd like to hear that story, too.

Xxx