Shut Me Up!!

Story Info
Key walks in on Jonghyun's 'happy time'
3.9k words
4.24
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Group: SHINee

Pairing: JongKey

PART I

So what if his favorite color was pink?

So what if he liked- scratch that- loved a little C and C (that's cooking and cuddling <3)?

So what if he was into fashion and carried around an oversized bag for all of his stuff?

He may act like that gay one of the group, but that was in fact Jonghyun.

Jonghyun had come out to the rest of the SHINee boys only a few weeks after their Romeo album was released.

No rhyme or reason- Just said he was and wanted them to know first, so Kibum thought nothing of it.

Until that night....

Restless from working on lyrics with Taemin and Minho all day, Key slugged lazily down the hallway and into the living room where Jinki sat cross-legged on the floor, entranced in some infomercial on the television. The raven plopped down restlessly on the couch behind the elder boy and Jinki glanced back at him a moment.

"What's wrong, dongseaung?" He asked, turning his attention back around to the flashing screen once more as he spoke.

"Nothing...." Kibum sighed. "Just bored is all...."

Then something hit him.

"Hey hyung.... Where's Jonghyun?"

"Ummm.... He went down the hall a while ago." The elder recalled, rather unconcerned. "I heard a door shut, but he's hasn't been back for a while I don't think...."

"Is he okay?" Key began to worry slightly now, but the leader only shrugged, never tearing his eyes away from the screen.

"I dunno."

Slightly annoyed at the leaders' lack of concern, Key pushed himself up off the couch once more and made back down the hallway.

Two lights were on below two different doors.

One was the sound-proofed recording room their manager had specially made for them, containing Minho and Taemin, still hard at work on some possible future SHINee song lyrics.

The other door led to the bathroom.

Was Jonghyun sick?

Without a second thought- Key leaned forward and rapped twice ever so lightly on the door with the back of his right hand.

"Jonghyun?" He called out.

"U-Uhhh.... Yeah?" The singer finally fumbled in return.

"Are you okay?" Key hummed, leaning an ear against the door now in his rising concern.

"Y-yeah- Of course!" Jonghyun snorted roughly in return. "Just using the bathroom is all."

"Jinki-hyung said that you've been in here for a while...." Key frowned even though he knew full well that the other boy couldn't see him. "Are you sure you're alright....?"

"Yeah, I-I'm good...." Jonghyun sighed now. "Just.... Can I please use the bathroom in peace, Kib-"

There was along pause, the blonde unable to bring himself to say the name aloud at the moment and Kibum leaned in closer.

"Are you okay- What happened?" He began to fret and Jonghyun sighed again.

"Nothing- I'm fine." He stated. "Just go away."

Key paused for a long moment before slowly leaning away from the door again and staring at it blankly a moment as if wishing it open.

When, of course, it didn't, he sighed heavily and turned on his heel for the living room once more.

"Well okay...." Was all he could say.

Twenty minutes had passed by as Kibum watched Jinki switch to video games, his mind barely grasping the images on the screen but, instead, concerned with what was keeping Jonghyun in that damned bathroom so long....

If he was sick, then it was Kibum's duty not only as his best friend but as the groups proclaimed 'umma' to do something.

Finally determined, Key rose up from his deadpan posture, startling Jinki slightly, his hands jerking in the control a moment, eyes never straying from the screen nonetheless, and made his way back to the bathroom once more.

The raven paused at the door, knowing full well that Jonghyun wouldn't let him in on his own accord, and contemplating other possible solutions.

A slight groan caught Kibum's attention just then and he leaned in on the door once more.

Was getting sick?

Out of worry, Kibum twisted the knob slowly as not to disturb the sick boy.

But what he saw within was much more than he expected.... But he was glued, unable to move either his feet or his eyes.

Jonghyun was sitting the edge of the tub, eyes closed and head lulled back in pure ecstasy, his right hand tugging quickly at his hard cock and short low moans escaping his partly parted lips here and there.

Key shifted awkwardly as his own cock twitched to life.

What could he possibly be thinking of....?

"Ah.... Kibum...."

Wait....

Kibum closed the door suddenly but silently and ducked into his and Jonghyun's room, diving face-down onto his bed.

He lay there for a while, Jonghyun's moan lolling around in his head....

Him....?

Why him?

After all, Kibum was strait- Jonghyun knew that, so.... Why him?

For the first time in a long time (considering how early Jjong liked to take his showers and such) Key was glad there was a bathroom in their room....

Kibum's eyes fluttered open lazily, the moonlight shining in the window next his bed to illuminate his eyelids slightly. He must have fallen asleep when he fell in bed out of shock earlier. He moaned and flipped over when;

'Ah.... Kibum....'

Key's eyes flew open at the sudden memory and he jolted upright, glancing over at Jonghyun's bed.

He watched the elder breath in and out peacefully, blissfully unaware that it was his voice plaguing Key's mind....

Why was this bothering him?

Jonghyun was gay- So what if he thought of Key when he was masturbating?

They were best friends and it's not like he would do anything to Key....

Why worry?

Aside from that, who said it was him?

Yeah.... There's was a Kibum in Super Junior, right?

Right....

Kibum lowered himself back into his pillows, eyes glued to Jonghyun still, and tried to lower his eyelids, slowly falling into a restless sleep murmuring reassurance;

"Suju.... Suju.... Suju.... Kibum of Suju.... Suju.... It's just Suju...."

PART II

Click

The small sound tore Kibum's conscious back to earth.

He groaned, trying to convince himself that it was just someone leaving the room- The shut of a door- nothing to worry about, and to go back to sleep when;

Click

A lock?

It must have been Jinki playing a prank on him and locking him in the bedroom again- Wouldn't have been the first time.

"Why so early...." Key groaned aloud now, glancing at the alarm clock shining 8:02am

The raven swung his feet over the side of the bed and stood up with a stretch- Which ended up rather uncomfortable.

Kibum glanced down to see his cock rather aroused, pressing against the fabric confines of his black skinnies....

Key dove for Jonghyun's bed (seeing as it was closer to the bathroom door where he stood now) and covered his lap with a pillow.

What was he dreaming about?

No matter how hard Kibum tried to recall, he couldn't remember ever even having a dream, and he was pretty sure that slumber wasn't that damn arousing....

He just needed to take care of it- That was all.

He stood again, pillow still in place in case someone were to walk in, and headed for the door of the shared master bathroom.

He reached out, twisted the knob and-

Stuck?

Key twisted hard and pushed, but still nothing.

"Who is it?" A husky voice called from within.

"Jonghyun?" Key's cock twitched slightly at the thought of what he could be doing again in there.... "W-what are you doing up so early?"

"K-Key?" He stuttered. "Uhhh.... I have to pee- Is that a problem? There are two bathrooms' ya know."

Oh God, there was no way Kibum could go out there. He knew Minho and Jinki were early risers and were already probably up and around, waiting for Kibum to wake up and make them breakfast.

They would see him.... Like this....

"Uhhh.... Minho's taking a shower." The raven tried again.

Click

The door was unlocked.

So it was Jonghyun who locked the door.... And in the bathroom?

What was he doing....?

Key's cock twitched again at the thought and he pulled the pillow closer against him.

"Just give me a sec." Jonghyun tried again. "I, uhhh.... I'm almost finished...."

Kibum's hand rested on the knob now, already half-turned.

What was he doing?

He was strait....

He was pretty sure he knew what was going on in there by now- So why did he want so badly to open that door....?

To open the door and see the blonde like that again; Hard as hell and stoking his stiff member like there was no tomorrow....

Key groaned slightly at the pain his erection was now causing.

"Jonghyun....." He whispered barely auditable.

That's when something snapped within him.

He twisted the handle the rest of the way and popped the door open just enough to see Jonghyun, indeed very hard and rubbing his thumb on the head of his cock over and over again, eyes closed as he groaned softly in bliss.

Kibum's own cock was practically screaming at the sight as he stepped into the room, closing the door gently behind him.

Click

What the hell was he doing....?

Jonghyun's eyes snapped open at the sound and locked with Key's, hand slowing but never stopping.

"W-What are you doing Kibum?" He managed, wide-eyed at the younger now. "I-I said to give me a minute and...."

Jonghyun's gaze drifted the pillow Kibum still held tightly in front him and the blondes lips twitched slightly in a small smirk.

Still stroking himself, Jonghyun reached out and slapped Kibum's hands away, causing the pillow to fall for the floor to reveal Key's rock hard erection.

Key froze, unsure of what to do now, as Jonghyun licked his lips, stroking just a bit faster at the sight.

"Kibum...." He groaned, standing now and stepping closer.

The raven's heart sped up as Jonghyun reached a hand just past him to re-lock the bathroom door.

"You.... You like this?" Jonghyun flushed.

Kibum's face lit on fire as he searched for words- any words @_@

"I-I..." He tried. "Well I mean I.... you.... I thought that.... And then you-"

But his words were instantly silenced when Jonghyun smashed his lips into Kibums, immediately slicking his tongue against the youngers' bottom lip, pleading for entrance....

"Jonghyun...." Key managed to breath between their now intertwining tongues. "I-I.... I don't know what to do...."

Suddenly Jonghyun set a gentle but firm hand against Kibum's chest and pulled away, pressing his forehead to his best friends'.

"What does you're heart tell you, Kibumy?" He asked, eyes staring deeply into his, diving into his soul and tearing at his heart.

"I...." Kibum's head was spinning and he found it extremely hard to think at all, yet three words kept repeating themselves over and over and over and over....

"I love you...."

Jonghyun smirked slightly then paused.

"Do you want this?" He cocked his head at him now, slowly beginning to stroke himself once more. "I don't wanna force you into something you're not sure about...."

Kibum shifted slightly at the extreme discomfort in his own pants, trying to think clearly through the thick fog of lust blocking his mind.

"Y-Yes...." He managed and Jonghyun's smirked widened as he leaned in again, tantalizingly close to his frozen lips once more.

"Tell me you want me...." He hummed, his hot breath rolling across Kibum's lips, who sighed in pure lust.

"I-I...." He tried. "I want you, Jonghyun.... Fuck, I want you.... Please...."

That was all it took to have Jonghyun's lips at his again, tongues colliding once more within seconds.

Jonghyun pinched at the youngers' hips, causing him to groan slightly in their mouths.

With each pinch, Key began bucking his hips into Jonghyun slightly, rubbing his still clothed arousal against Jonghyun's bare one, making the blonde groan in protest.

"Fuck, Kibum...." Jonghyun hissed as he leaned away once more.

The blonde grabbed those luscious hips of Key's and pulled him up, propping him up on the sink and kissing him again.

But this time, Jonghyun allowed his kisses to stray from those plump lips and down the side of Key's neck to nip a while teasingly at his clavicle.

"J-Jonghyun...." Key shook and Jonghyun pinched his hips lovingly again.

"Just calm down...." Jonghyun hummed, reaching one hand up the latters' shirt to run along his abdomen.

"I-I don't know what I'm supposed to d-do...." The raven tried again.

"You've fucked girls before, right?" Jonghyun questioned, never pausing in his attack of kisses along Kibum's heated flesh.

"W-well yeah," He tried once more. "B-but never a guy.... I'm strait...."

Jonghyun chuckled against the boys' flesh.

"You mean were strait...." He smirked and Kibum flushed, clutching now at Jonghyun's back nervously.

"It's okay...." He hummed. "Just follow me and go with your instinct.... Okay?"

All Kibum could do was nod as Jonghyun leaned away just long enough to strip them both of their shirts completely and lay heavy kisses along the ravens' flesh there.

Jonghyun trailed his kisses everywhere, tongue prodding slightly at some of the more sensitive spots just to hear Key moan his name again....

Suddenly Jonghyun had two fingers hooked on the top of Kibum's skinnies and he shivered as he felt the other hand sweep across his stomach to unbutton and unzip them.

"J-Jonghyun, I-"

But Kibum's words were silenced by the blonde's lips at his again.

"Just relax...." He hummed his advice between their lips. Key obliged and found it rather.... Pleasing....

He relaxed his muscles as Jonghyun's tongue prodded around inside his mouth, one of the elders' hands running down his right arm now and then;

Key's muscles clenched again and he released a load moan as Jonghyun's right hand finally reached down his boxers and grabbed a hold of his member.

Jonghyun rubbed the head of Kibum's cock with his thumb, prodding at the vein with his index finger as he did.

"J-J-J-J-Jonghyun...." Kibum stuttered, only spurring the elder on further.

"Fuck, Kibum...." He sighed. "I want you so bad.... I've always wanted you.... Fuck...."

Somewhere past the lust and pleasure, Kibum took pride in that statement.

Jonghyun wanted him.... It was his name he sighed that night....

'Jonghyun hyung....'

Kibum gasped as he felt the cool air suddenly around his heated member as Jonghyun slid his skinnies and boxers off of him completely.

"Shit, Kibum...." Jonghyun sighed, getting his eye full of the raven's erect cock. "I didn't know you were so big...."

Kibum bristled slightly at this.

"What's that supposed to me-"

But his words were lost, once again, as Jonghyun's hot breath rolled down his shaft.

Key allowed his head to lull back, biting his bottom lip harshly with the pleasure- the need....

"Fuck, Jonghyun...." He whined.

"What do you want Kibum?" Jonghyun arched a teasing eyebrow up at him now. "It's you're first time with a man so.... Tell me what you want and I'll do it...."

"Fuck.... Suck it...." Key moaned, glancing down at his best friend. But the erotic sight of Jonghyun's lips so close to his cock was too much and he lulled his head back once more.

"What was that?" Jonghyun hummed lowly, prodding at the slit with the tip of his tongue now, tasting the salty precum already leaking there.

"Fucking suck me off, dammit!!" Kibum finally screamed, unable to hold back any longer. With no further instruction, Jonghyun took the raven's entire cock in his mouth, allowing the tip to touch the back of his throat. Key moaned loudly, grabbing a fistful of the blonde's hair in ecstasy.

"Fuck.... Jonghyun...." He groaned, biting at his bottom lip again in the pleasure. "I-I'm close...."

Jonghyun increased his pace, allowing the youngers' cock to touch the back of his throat with each trust, groaning when Key began bucking his hips into him, effectively fucking him in the mouth.

With a load groan, Kibum fell over the edge, releasing himself down Jonghyun's throat. The blonde was sure to swallow all of it, licking every last drop from his cock sexily.

Kibum's heart raced as Jonghyun crawled back up to continue his adventure inside of the ravens' mouth. Key could taste the salty flavor of his own cum still lingering on the boys' lips and felt himself hardening once more.

"J-Jonghyun...." He moaned. "D-Does it hurt....?"

Jonghyun smirked, leaning away a moment to kiss Kibum's nose.

"I don't know- I'm a pitcher, not a catcher." He smirked into Key's dark, lust fogged eyes. "But you'll be okay- I promise.... You trust me?"

Kibum thought a moment, but nodded furiously at the arousing thought of the blondes cock thrusting inside of him.

"Shit...." Jonghyun suddenly grumbled and Kibum's worry perked.

"What?" He cocked his head nervously at him now.

"I'm out of lube...." He frowned, then shrugged. "Oh well...."

But before Kibum could protest, he caught on as Jonghyun rubbed his fingers over the head of his cock, coating them with the leaking precum.

Kibum moaned when Jonghyun's lips were at his chest again and then;

"Fuck- Jonghyun!"

The blonde pressed in one finger into Kibum's entrance, his muscles clenching slightly in shock and Jonghyun pushed him back again.

"You have to relax, Kibum...." He hummed comfortingly. "It's just gonna be worse if you don't...."

Key gulped and nodded, leaning his head against the mirror behind him, closing his eyes, and focusing on breathing as Jonghyun slowly inserted another finger.

Despite the slight discomfort, Kibum found himself trying to push his hips deeper into the digits, but Jonghyun held his hips down, making the latter whine in protest.

Knowing full well what he was wanting, Jonghyun pressed the two digits in further and began slowly slipping them in and out, finger fucking the younger.

Kibum moaned and tensed slightly again, causing Jonghyun to pause.

"Kibum...." He hummed in warning and Key took another deep breath, relaxing his tensing muscles once more.

"Fuck!!" He squealed as a third finger was added and dug inside of him.

Despite the searing pain that felt as if his body were being torn in two, it felt.... Good to Kibum.

Jonghyun paused in worry a moment and Key glared at him.

"Don't you fucking stop." He growled, apparently unable to control himself any longer. "Don't you fucking stop now."

Jonghyun smirked sexily, twisting his fingers inside of the latter and watching happily as Kibum withered at the motion.

Finally, Jonghyun pulled his fingers out again, standing in full now in front of the sink where Kibum still sat, and stroked himself a few times.

"Tell me what you want, Kibum." He smirked.

"Fuck me...." He murmured.

"I'm sorry?" Jonghyun quirked an eyebrow, stroking a bit faster now. "I can't hear you when y-"

"Fuck me dammit!" Kibum suddenly screamed. "Jesus Christ- FUCK ME JOUNGHYUN!! Fuck me NOW!!"

With no more permission needed than that, Jonghyun pushed himself slowly into Kibum's entrance, the raven squirming, tensing and un-tensing below him in both pain and pleasure.

Finally Jonghyun was all the way in and paused, studying Kibum's face.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked and Kibum nodded, eyes still clenched shut in pain.

"Y-yeah...." He moaned, the pain starting to numb and the pleasure slowly intensifying. "Jonghyun.... M-move...."

The blonde obliged slowly taking all of his cock but the very head out before slamming himself all the way into the boy once more.

Kibum screamed in pleasure when Jonghyun struck the bundle of nerves harshly.

"Right there!!" He called out. "Fuck Jonghyun.... Hit there again!!"

Jonghyun began pulling out and slamming his cock back into the boy, hitting the same spot over and over again with slowly increasing speed, the raven moaning and squirming wildly below him.

"J-J-J-Jonghyun...." He groaned. "I....I'm so close.... Ah!"

"M-me too.... Mmmm.... Just a little bit more." Jonghyun grunted in return.

12