Shut That Bitch Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big fucking busybody!" she called after him. "Take care of your own shit, and don't concern yourself with us!" She went to sit back down, when a female voice called out, "Shut that bitch up!"

Andrea whirled, and smirked, then stuck out her ass at the crowd and slapped it. "Kiss my ass, you cheap whore!" she called back, and then sat back on her stool.

"Maybe we should go now," Steve began, turning to her, only to find one of the women from the group, a slightly plump young lady, dirty blonde hair, standing in his face.

"Man you better shut that-"

"You got something to say, bitch!?" Lind barked. The girl turned to face her. "Come on, you wanna say something, say it to my face!" Blondie stood there, tensed, and then turned her back and took a step away. "That's what I thought-" Andrea began calling, but never finished, because the girl turned, and quick as a cat, punched Andrea square in the stomach, doubling her over. Before Steve realized it, the girl had grabbed Andrea by the hair and was dragging her off the stool. "Yeah, Peggy!" he heard, and began to get up, but felt Roy's hand on his arm.

"Don't, man. Let it go, there's nothing you can do." Steve looked at the group as Peggy dragged Andrea by her hair to the back of the bar, where the group waited, laughing. He looked at Ron, and sat back down. He turned and watched as Peggy pulled Andrea up by her hair, and slapped her across the face. Andrea stood there, stunned, and then screamed as she lashed out, trying for the girls face, catching her shirt, and tearing it. They grabbed each other and fell to the floor, grappling, calling each other names and screeching as the crowd roared and laughed. Andrea's shirt ripped, exposing her bra, and Peggy got a few more slaps in. Finally Andrea got in a shot at Peggy, slapping her, and scraping her face with her nails. Peggy cursed, and grabbed Andrea, and threw her to the ground, face down on the bar floor, and sat on her.

Steve watched his wife wriggling, trying to get up, when someone tossed a ping pong paddle from the table in the back to Peggy. Peggy turned around, facing Andrea's feet, and began paddling her ass, yelling, "You like that, bitch!? You like that, smartass?!" Over and over she spanked her with the paddle, loud smacking sounds filling the bar. Finally she stopped, handed the paddle to one of the guys, and stood up. Surprisingly, she reached down to help up Andrea, who was crying and shaking as she got to her feet. Steve saw her breasts heaving in her bra, shirt open.

Peggy stood in front of her. "Well?" she asked, "have you learned your lesson?"

Everyone waited as Andrea sobbed, and then took a deep breath. And then she slapped Peggy across the face, knocking her backwards, and the crowd exploded.

The other three girls attacked her first, as the guys all cheered. They grabbed her hair, her arms, her torn shirt, and wrestled Andrea to her knees. Steve heard calls to "spank her again" and "the bitch needs a lesson" and then "spank her bare ass!" The last call made him sit up and worry, but as he looked over, there were too many people crowded around her. He wanted to go stop this; it wasn't right, but then, other than a little cat fight (that she had brought on herself, and that he had warned her against starting) what could possibly happen.

As if sensing him looking, Nathan glanced in his direction from where he still sat, not joining in the group surrounding the girls. He got up and walked slowly to Steve, nodding to Roy for a beer. He climbed onto the stool Andrea had occupied, and took the beer from Roy, who put one in front of Steve, and opened one for himself.

"Well, my man," he drawled slowly, after taking a long pull from the bottle, "I can't say I didn't try to warn you. And I know that you tried to put a stop to it with your lady, and I tried to keep my folks from over-reacting." He clinked Steve's bottle, and then Roy's. "But I gotta tell you, that lady of yours, she has an attitude on her, and a mouth to match. Pretty girl, for sure, but brother, she just insisted on driving those folks right up the wall."

"What- uh, what are they going to do to her?"

"Hard to say, my man. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Most folks come in here are from around here, and there's no issue. When we do get folks from other places, well, they're usually like you, fit right in, and again, no issue. We kinda like havin' em." He took another long pull, nearly finishing the bottle. "Occasionally, we get one who'll think who he is, but after some talk, they usually leave." He looked at Roy, then at Steve. "I guess we'll have to wait and see. I suppose it'll depend on your girl, though."

"Wife."

"Wife, then, allright. But she's had a few chances to end this, and hasn't stepped back, so we'll have to see how it turns out." He looked long at Steve. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I- I feel like I should help her, do something." He heaved a sigh. "She just wouldn't listen to reason."

"Well, don't do anything stupid, now, there's way too many of us, eh, Roy?"

"Got that right." He tipped his bottle at Nathan.

"So just cool yourself off, and let's see how it goes. Mind, if you get too upset by something you see, well, you can just let Evelyn know," he motioned to the waitress, who was locking the door, "and she'll let you out, and you can come back later." He smiled wryly. "But hey, you never know. Maybe your wife will come to understand her situation and it'll be over soon." He stood, handed the empty bottle to Roy. "You keep an eye out for him, and his beers are on me for the rest of the night." Turning back to Steve, he said, "Just keep it cool, Steve. This'll all turn out okay." And he went back to the crowd.

The ruckus behind him was suddenly pierced by Andrea's voice, shrieking a string of expletives at the top of her lungs, followed by slapping noises, and a another woman yelling "Shut that bitch up!" He turned to see the crowd part slightly, and saw his wife, held down on her hands and knees, with her pants pulled down, and hands and the paddle raining down on her panty covered butt. Steve winced. He saw the waitress approaching the group, hand something to one of the young men, and step away. He watched the young man pull a strip from a roll of duct tape, and wrap it around Andrea's head, muffling her cries. There was a cheer, and then all he could hear was the crowd, hooting and jeering.

They pulled Andrea up then, and dragged her to a chair, several of the men holding her arms and legs still. The women pulled her shirt off, and her pants, leaving her in her panties and bra. The men began duct taping her arms to the chair, then her legs. Her face was angry, but still glared with defiance at the group surrounding her. A young man shook a bottle of beer, and aimed the exploding foam at her face, making her choke and getting in her eyes. As she was blinking it away, a knife appeared, and Steve panicked, but they used it to cut away her bra, exposing her breasts. The anger on her face returned as she was exposed. Steve found himself admitting that, even like this, her breasts were fabulous; not too large, but full, and round, with a little sag. He noticed her nipples taking shape, and assumed it was from the sudden exposure. As he watched, her eyes changed from anger to fear momentarily, as they cut away her panties, pulling them from beneath her, exposing her full, hairy bush.

The girl named Peggy took the scraps of Andrea's panties and told them to pull the duct tape off. The gray strip was removed, looking painful, and Andrea gasped as her mouth was freed, She immediately began cursing the other woman, and the rest of the crowd.

"You fucks, let me the fuck up! I'll fucking kill you, you fucking scumbags!"

Beer sprayed into her face, to the amusement of the crowd, and Peggy grabbed Andrea's face. "Hey!" she shouted at her. "Listen up, sweetie pie!" She shook her face, her fingers pressing into her cheeks. "You belong to us until you learn your lesson! Now I can stop this, or we can show you who's in charge, understand?"

The crowd calmed a minute, waiting for the answer. Peggy eased her grip on Andrea's face, Andrea's eyes trying to burn holes through her attacker. She let go, and asked, "Well? What will it be?"

Andrea glared, shaking, and then spit at her.

"Fuck!" Peggy barked, then added, "Fine, we'll do it the hard way. Duct tape!"

As someone peeled a strip of tape, Peggy stuffed the panties into Andrea's mouth, and they taped it over, muffling her reaction. She wriggled in the chair, but the duct tape held tight. More beer was sprayed on her, then poured over her head, covering her body. "Punish that bitch!" and "teach her a lesson" and "Show her! Make her learn!" was shouted by the crowd. One of the young girls spoke to some of the men, then took a beer bottle and shook it as the men pulled Andrea's legs apart. The girl knelt between them as Andrea's eyes turned horrified, and shoved the spewing bottle between her legs. Steve saw the neck disappear inside her. He glanced behind him, saw Roy hovering near, watching him, not the spectacle. He turned back.

"Let's really punish her, she's earned it!" someone yelled, a male voice, and grabbed her nipples, twisting them roughly. Andrea's eyes changed from anger to fear, to pain in an instant. Everyone howled, and then he slapped her tits, roughly. Another person took a turn, twisting and pulling her nipples, making them swell, then slapping her face, And then everyone was slapping her face and tits, and pinching and twisting her nipples. Soon her tits and face were red and swollen, and snot was dripping from her nose, tears running down her face. Her shoulders slumped. They had abused the fight out of her. Someone lifted her head up by the hair, and poured a drink in her face. She sputtered and gagged as it went into her nose, and Peggy stepped up and pulled the duct tape off her mouth harshly.

"Had enough?" she asked. Andrea gasped for air, spitting out the panties, and heaved a few deep breaths. She looked up at her tormenter.

"Go fuck yourself! Shove it up your ass!"

"Fine, you stupid bitch, have it your way. Boys," she said to the group, "Get her on the table." The guys surrounded her, and Steve lost sight of his wife, hearing tape being pulled off, then saw her dragged to a nearby table, naked and covered in beer. The bottle fell out of her pussy as they dragged her and bent her, face down over the table, her ass at the edge, and they duct taped her legs to the legs of the table. As the crowd moved he saw her hairy Italian ass and pussy exposed to him. Two men were holding her arms down, and they stuffed the panties back into her mouth, and taped it again. They started passing the paddle around, everyone taking a few shots at her bare ass cheeks and he backs of her thighs. Steve could hear her muffled cries, but could no longer see her face. But he was mesmerized by the spanking, watching the flesh on her cheeks and thighs turn red, jiggling with each strike. She was enduring quite a beating, and he didn't know how she could keep fighting. Peggy went to the other end of the table and leaned down, saying something he couldn't hear, but then Andrea let out a muffled wail, sobbing behind her gag. Peggy stood up, and nodded to one of the men, who approached Andrea from behind, between her legs. The crowd muttered, growing louder in crescendo, until he stepped away to expose a beer bottle stuffed inside her ass.

Holy shit, Steve thought, she's never had anything in her ass!. As horrified as he was for the suffering and humiliation she was enduring, he was unable to tear his eyes away from the bottle jutting from his wife's tight rear hole. The crowd cheered, drowning out the plaintive wail Andrea was emitting through the tape. Someone pulled the bottle out, and her ass sprayed beer foam out, much to everyone's amusement.

"She can't hold her beer!" someone joked, and they all laughed, and repeated the process several more times. Again and again they penetrated her ass with the shaken beer bottle and pulled it out, watching it spray, until her ass stayed open, the foam just pouring out down her legs every time the bottle was removed. Then one of the guys didn't shake it, just shoved a full one into her, and upended it, allowing the bottle to empty into her ass. They held a pitcher under her, and caught the beer that flowed from her ass, repeating that a few times.

One of the guys suggested they fuck her, and he heard someone comment that she was too hairy to fuck. Steve knew her Italian heritage, and knew she didn't trim, and had hair that went all the way from her navel to her ass crack. But too hairy? Someone yelled "Breakfast Club!" and everyone hooted again, and then the duct tape was there, and they taped a strip on her ass cheek, right near the crack, and yanked it off, removing a good portion of her ass hair. The girls took over then, applying and removing tape until her ass was free of hair, and then they started on her pussy.

Andrea squealed into her gag every time they pulled it back. He saw discarded pieces of tape littering the floor, covered in her coarse dark pubes. They were between her spread thighs now, roughly pulling hair from her open pussy, tearing it out with the duct tape, laughing at her predicament, calling her a hairy stuck-up bitch. When they finished as far as they could reach, they stepped back, exposing her mostly hairless cunt and ass. Actually, he'd wanted her to shave for the longest time, and her pussy looked sexy and hot. But he brushed those thoughts aside, feeling ashamed of thinking of her that way in her time of need.

He glanced at Roy, who still lurked close by. "It looks much better," Roy said, cleaning a glass. Steve turned back.

They had cut her legs loose and turned her over, laying her on her back, her pussy at the edge, and her head hanging over the other side, limply. The girls started on her full bush, making rude comments like "hairy pig". Peggy went to the other end of the table and removed the gag. No longer screaming, Andrea seemed exhausted by her ordeal, and Peggy hushed the crowd.

"Last chance honey," she said as Andrea spit the saliva-soaked panties from her mouth. "Are you ready to quit?"

Andrea gasped a few deep breaths, sputtering through her snot and tears. "Go ... fuck ... yourself!" she managed. "Kiss ... my fucking ... ass!" she hissed.

"Fine, have it your way." She took the pitcher of beer they had collected from her ass invasion, and began pouring in onto her face, watching her sputter and gasp. Then she grabbed her nose, forcing her mouth open, and poured the ass beer into her mouth, and released her nose, forcing her to drink it. She kept it up until the pitcher was empty, and everyone cheered.

A tall girl in a skirt came around the table in a huff. "Kiss your ass? You fucking uppity bitch!" She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties off, then, standing backward at Andrea's head, straddled her, and lifting her skirt, spread her ass cheeks. "Kiss my fucking ass, bitch!" She pressed her ass down on Andrea's face, muffling her screams as the crowd howled at her. Another beer was stuffed into her pussy, deeper this time, and Steve saw the neck disappear, and then the fat part of the bottle begin to stretch her open. He heard a muffled cry from between the tall girl's ass cheeks.

The girl got off, laughing, and then two of the guys used the duct tape to tape Andrea's big tits together, making them jut obscenely from her chest, her swollen nipples pointing straight out, nearly together. She moaned and cried, and someone complained, "can you stop all that noise?" At her head, a guy had removed his pants, and his semi-hard cock dangled at her face, said he'd keep her quiet, and stuffed his cock into her open mouth. He pushed all the way in, and everyone laughed at the choking and sputtering sounds she made. He began fucking her face, his cock fully hard now, pushing it past her tonsils, into her throat. Drool spilled from the side of her mouth.

Steve saw another guy approach her head, his cock out of his pants, jerking his cock, and then exploded his cum across her face, in her eyes, and nose, covering her pretty face. He thought of all the times he'd dreamed of blowing his load into her mouth, or on her face, and now there she was, eye makeup running in dark streaks, snot bubbling from her nostrils, and cum striping her face as the guy in her mouth let out a bellow, and pulled his cock to the edge of her mouth. It hung open lifelessly as he shot his entire load into her, splashing it on her lips, spilling over the sides.

Now he saw other guys taking their pants down, and he knew that they were going to start fucking her hairless, swollen pussy. He knew he couldn't watch. He looked around, saw the waitress, and signaled her to open the door and let him out.

"Too bad for your girl," she said, unlocking the door. "She really started something she couldn't finish." Steve glanced over, saw another guy in his wife's mouth, and a big hulking guy between her legs. One of the girls spit in Andrea's face. He shook his head, a little ashamed that there was nothing he could do for her. He said he'd be back in a little while, had to clear his head. She told him to tap on the window when her returned, and locked the door behind him.

Steve stood outside the door and took a couple of deep breaths in the cooler night air. He could hear muffled cries and shouts from inside, and stalked to the parking lot for the car. When he got in, he just sat, gripping the wheel for a few minutes. Maybe she'd learn from this, he thought. I warned her, over and over. Why didn't she just listen to me, he thought. As much as he wanted to help her, he knew there was nothing he could do. He started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

He drove aimlessly up the road, then pulled into a diner. As he waited for his food, he tried not to imaging his wife getting fucked by all those guys. As he ate, he fought away mental images of her sucking cocks, swallowing cum, getting her pussy filled with cum. Paying for his meal, he remembered the guy shoving his cock down her throat, and the beer bottle in her ass. Images flooded his brain as he made his way back. He pulled into the parking lot, wondering if she had finally given in, and if they were finished punishing her. He screwed up his courage and went to the door, and tapped on the window, until he heard the door unlocking.

It was the waitress. "Good, you're just in time, I think they're almost done." He stood in the doorway, looked past her, and froze. Andrea was being held up by two men who held her legs up and apart, sitting with her back to a man sitting on a chair. His cock was inside her ass, and a beer bottle was shoved backwards in her pussy, the neck sticking out, cum splattered all around her hairless hole, red and raw and swollen. She was moaning, and he barely heard her muttering, "no more, please, no more, I give up," delirious as her head lolled to the side. He watched the cock pump into her, then hold still, and cum squirted out around her formerly virgin anal ring as the guy pumped her ass full of his cream.

He shuddered at the mess she was. Her face was covered in cum and spit and snot. Her tits were raw and red where they had removed the tape. Angry welts covered the backs of her thighs, and then the guys holding her up released her legs, and she slipped lifelessly to the floor in a naked heap. Nearby, the skirt girl was getting fucked doggie style, after the guy came, she moved to Andrea's prone body and sat on her face. She told Andrea to lick it out, and he watched in fascination as his wife dutifully did as she was told, without resistance or objection.

"Do a good job," the girl said, "get it all," and Andrea obeyed, lifting her hands to the girls ass, spreading her cheeks, and sucking the cum from her pussy. "That's a good girl, suck it all out, that's right," and the crowd, now relaxing and sitting around, murmured their approval.