Shuttle Bus

Story Info
Wife pleasures a bus-full.
2.9k words
4.19
144.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that my wife was in a flirty mood when she came out of the 7/11 restroom. She had just finished a training session in Florida for her job and we were headed down the interstate to the airport. We stopped to get some beverages and to let her change out of her blue dress so she would be more comfortable on the airplane.

The sharply dressed professional woman who went into that restroom, was replaced by a sexy babe. Slinging her backpack containing her dress over her shoulder, she exited the washroom, and my eyes widened at the sight of her. In place of the flowing dress was a pair of blue-denim short-shorts, and a tight black tank-top with the words "Bad girl" on the front, stretched by her lovely breasts. The combination of the form fitting shirt and it's low cut neckline exposed a delightful amount of cleavage, guaranteed to catch the eye of any passerby.

We got our drinks and loaded back into the rental car, making our way to the car return. After the surly check-in person finished with us, we made our way to the shuttle bus. It was a small group waiting for the bus, all business travelers, easy to identify because of the ubiquitous laptop cases. When the bus pulled in five of us got on. Two dark haired men traveling together, both in white dress shirts and dark slacks, a blond in polo shirt and khakis and another guy with sandy hair with jeans and a polo. The driver of the bus was a slender black man. Other than my wife the bus was entirely male, and all of us were between 30-45. This situation did not escape my wife's notice as the bus pulled out into traffic, as she looked me in the eye and said, " I never thought I'd be writing to Penthouse but…" with a big grin. I smiled in return, and made a mock look of shock and scandal as she made reference to the possibility of a fantasy of hers, a group of men all lavishing her with attention.

I don't think she meant for anyone else to hear her comment, but the sudden turn of the head and look of surprise on the face of the nearest bus rider, the blond, made it obvious that there was no problem with his hearing. I expected my wife to turn red with embarrassment, but instead she met his gaze, peering over the top of her sunglasses and boldly winking at him. She glanced at me, noting the stunned look on my face was changing into a big grin. As blondie continued to stare at her, my wife shifted in her seat, turning toward him , and bending forward, elbows on knees, causing her breasts to spill further over the top of her shirt.

Nervously, he left his seat, and walked back to where we were seated in the back. My wife continued to smile at him as I continued to smile at her. As he reached our seats, supporting himself on the swaying bus by holding the overhead rail, he tried to strike up a conversation."

"Hi, I, uhh, where are you…"

"Hi," responded my wife, putting an end to his verbal fumbling as she reached out her hand and fondled his cock through his khakis.

His look of complete amazement was priceless. She discretely, turned him so that his back blocked the view of those in the front of the bus. Without unbuttoning, she unzipped his pants and slid his hardened cock past the waistband of his briefs. Her soft hands stroked the length of his cock a couple of times, and then gently wrapped her hot lips just around the head. He exhaled and stiffened as she delicately worked her tongue and lips around the end of his member. She gave me a smoldering look, sunglasses halfway down her nose, and I winked my approval as she slowly moved further down the shaft of blondie's dick.

She began to slowly slide her amazing mouth up and down his penis, one hand holding firmly to the base. As this continued, blondie relaxed a little and reached out one fumbling hand to lightly touch my wife's head. She immediately grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on her tits. He began to hesitantly rub them, and growing bolder, slipped the hand inside the tank top and bra to fondle the delicate flesh therein.

I sat across the aisle and was becoming very turned on by the spectacle of my wife's head bobbing up and down on his cock, periodically pulling off the now slick and glistening head to run her tongue along the underside or lightly tickle his balls. It was becoming obvious from his breathing and motions that her ministrations were going to bring him to climax in very short order. This made me realize our present location and the lack of privacy it afforded. Glancing toward the front of the bus, I was greeted by the lustful gazes of three more pairs of eyes. Apparently our discretion had not been sufficient as the activity in the back of the bus was obviously noted by those in front. One of the dark haired guys was stroking himself as he watched, his hand down his dress slacks.

I looked at my wife and gestured with my head, trying to signal to her the situation at the front. Rather than stop or glance around her playmate, she instead turned blondie, leaving his cock in her mouth and affording the boys a better view. Seeing this as encouragement, the seating in the back of the bus became very crowded in a hurry as they raced back to watch this cock-sucking angel. The dark haired businessman who had both of his hands free moved to sit behind my wife and began kissing her neck and fondling her full breasts. All the while, she kept up the same slow rhythmic slide up and down the cock in her mouth.

As the level of excitement among the group built, it became necessary to find a way to get everybody involved. Raising her arms above her head, my wife indicated to the breast groper her desire to be freed of her top. He pulled the clinging tank up and over her head as she briefly pulled away from the nearly finished blondie. Removing her bra, the businessman dropped to his knees in front of the bench seat and began to lick and suck on her now exposed tits. The other dark haired businessman had removed his hand from his pants by unfastening them and letting them drop to his ankles and was now stroking away on his rigid pole. Reaching out her right hand, she replaced his hand with hers and was now stroking sucking and having her boobs licked all at the same time. Sandy hair guy and I sat nearby on the opposite bench, admiring the spectacle before us.

Temporarily removing her hand from her third playmate, my wife deftly reached down and loosened the pants of the man licking her breasts and freed his cock. It was noticeably larger than the other two currently in her possession, which led to a look of determination on her face. Pulling her lips away from blondie's cock, my wife abruptly stood up, unfastened her denim shorts, dropping them to the bus floor and exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Pulling the businessman up onto the bench seat, and straddling his huge cock, she reached down to check her level of stimulation. When her hand came away soaked with her juices, she was confident that she was ready to ride. Gently and slowly she settled on top of his cock, engulfing its entire length in her tight pussy. As she sat there, adjusting to the sensation of fullness she recalled her other two playmates, trading places, stroking blondie's slick cock and sucking on the other. As everyone involved moved to comfortable and manageable angles, my wife began to ride up and down on the big dick in her wet snatch, moaning and mumbling around her mouthful of cock. She pulled away briefly to take a deep breath and speak out.

"Oh shit, oh yeah. That's fabulous." she gasped as she ground her pussy and clit against the lower belly and groin of the businessman.

She resumed the cock sucking now alternating between her playmates sucking one and then the other, back and forth, holding their cocks so close together in front of her face that they nearly touched. At one point, licking the tips of both at the same time.

As she bounced up and down on the large dick, she began to climax, first evident by her breathing and then the way that her hips bucked and bounced. This was too much for blondie who she had in her mouth at the time. He tensed and shot his load of cum deep into her throat, with a look of tremendous satisfaction on his face, and then sank to the bench to recover.

Now freed of any blockage, her mouth expressed the ecstasy of her orgasm.

"Fuck me, oh yeah fuck yeah, that's it, I'm coming, oh god… oh god.. ahhh ahhh ahh, oh yes!"

As she came down from the heights of her orgasm, the big-dicked businessman pulled out from under her and moved her onto her back, head resting up against the seat back, legs up over his shoulders. He began to pound his cock into her at a remarkable speed. The motion of his cock pistoning in and out of her was a blur. I began to worry that such speed and ferocity would injure my delicate flower, but my concerns were assuaged by the look of absolute rapture on her face, and the view I had of her pussy as his cock pounded into her. She was so turned on that actual drops of her juices were falling to the floor. She was wetter than she had ever been before and this allowed her to fully enjoy the tremendous onslaught of that massive tool.

The businessman's dark haired partner moved around to make himself available, and she again engulfed his cock in her mouth, but this time, instead of slow deliberate sucking, she matched the velocity of the fucking she was receiving with a sucking of tremendous speed. She stroked and sucked that cock so hard and so fast that he was taken completely by surprise and began to orgasm in just moments. He had a huge load of spunk, more that she could swallow easily, and a little dribbled out the corners of her mouth. She immediately reached up, seizing the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers, and gave him a taste of the large deposit of sperm he had just given her. When she finally released him he staggered backwards, stunned and with the excess semen no adorning his lips and chin.

All the while, the impressive fucking continued, and she began to moan and grind once more under the businessman. He was definitely giving her the business, and true to philosophy, the customer was completely satisfied. This time however, as she reached the climax of their transaction, he also began to tense, and curse as the reached a mutually satisfying end to their enterprise.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna shoot my load deep in your pussy, here it comes, oh fuck, fuck, goldsmith oh yeah, oh shit yeah!"

"Yes, yes, oh fill me up, fill me with your hot cum!"

Her eyes widened as she felt his load explode into her wet pussy. He let out one final unintelligible grunt and collapsed on top of her. Regaining his balance a moment later, he lifted himself off her and crumpled into a seat.

At this point, she looked at the two of us who had been watching the whole time.

"This ain't no free-show, time for you two to get busy."

Sandy haired guy dropped to his knees in the bus aisle and she stood straddling his face. He began to lightly tongue her pussy, lapping up the mingled juice of her previous activity. His initial touches caused her to jump and jerk because of the heightened sensitivity of her clit, but as he continued lighter and more delicate caresses, she settled into a comfortable rhythm, sliding back and forth on his now-glistening face.

I moved around behind her and began licking her ass, kissing and lightly biting at the perfect, round flesh. Every so often I would push my tongue up against her crack and tease her puckered anus. The flow from her juices earlier had left the area extremely wet. As her movement betrayed Sandy's successful efforts, she made her wishes known.

"Lick my ass, lick it and stick your tongue in my ass." she ordered. " I want both my holes licked."

I tilted her forward to allow for deeper penetration and pushed my tongue up her tight channel. This caused her to increase her movements, making it a real challenge for us to keep up the licking. She was obviously stimulated beyond any previous measure. As I tongue-fucked her ass I noticed that she was incredibly wet from all the activities.

Moaning now, only forming words sporadically, she rode the two tongues in her love holes to another unbelievable climax, twisting and bouncing, she was held by our four hands so that we could give her the fullest pleasure. As she gasped and grunted down from the latest orgasm. I had an overwhelming desire.

I bent my wife a little further forward, and placing my cock against her sopping asshole, I slowly drove the length into that tight passage. Initial surprise was met with a delighted moan as the tightness of her ass gave way before my well lubricated cock. Recognizing new arousal, Sandy returned to licking her pussy, and she gripped the metal bars of the luggage area with white-knuckled intensity as her tight ass was fucked and pussy licked in a delightful collaboration.

"You love this don't you."

"Oh yeah!"

"Are you a 'bad girl' now?"

"Yesss!"

"Tell me what a bad girl you are."

"I'm bad, I'm a little slut."

"Do like me fucking you in the ass while your pussy is licked?"

"Yeah, Yeah!"

"Tell me how much you like it."

"Shit, it's fucking fabulous. Fuck my ass, fuck me, I want to feel your hard cock in my tight ass. I love this, I love being a slut." she started to express herself without any need for more encouragement. "Lick my pussy , stick your tongue in me."

We continued this way for a couple more minutes until she grabbed Sandy by his hair, pulling him away from the world class tongue lashing he had been providing.

"I want you to fuck me."

She guided him onto the bus seat, slid her ass off my cock and straddled him. In the blink of an eye, embedded the entire length of his penis into her wet folds and began to rock and grind against him.

Casting a lustful look over her shoulder, she summoned me. " What are you waiting for Mr. Talk, I have an empty hole and you don't seem to be doing anybody any good over there."

This time she was calling the shots. I barely got back into that tight, wet, warm hole before she began giving instructions.

"Just hold still, we're going to do this my way."

She began to slowly undulate and sway, as we held still. She was moving to maximize the stimulation of her pleasure centers and was obviously very adept. Then she began to talk back.

"You're the one who loves this aren't you?" she asked while riding two cocks. " You love that I'm a bad girl."

"Yes yes yes."

"You like to watch me fuck and suck other guys, you want to see their big cocks in my wet pussy, to watch me suck their dicks."

"I love it, I love that you're so naughty."

She continued to move her hips in a gentle but insistent manner, feeling the fullness of the men in her tight orifices.

"Why do you love it?"

"Because you're so hot, I love to watch you have sex, I love to watch you fuck because you are so incredible. I love the thought of all your holes being filled, of you having orgasm after orgasm, of all the slutty and naughty things that are being done to you."

The talk was obviously having an effect on both of us, as she started to move more purposefully, driving toward yet another orgasm. This caused me to feel a familiar sensation rising from my balls and Sandy must have felt the same because suddenly we all began gasping and cumming, both cocks bouncing in their berths as she was racked by waves of delight, flooding out their milky white fluid.

We three collapsed in a jumble on the bench, gently and tenderly disengaging all the sensitive parts. After a short recovery, we located all the right clothes for all the right people, and accomplished all of this just in time for our arrival at the airport terminal. I imagine the car rental agency might have gained some extra business that day from the huge smiles of the people who disembarked from the bus that day, but the customer service that day had nothing to do with them.