Shuttle Secret

Story Info
Their zero-gravity secret is short lived.
903 words
4.54
15.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex was easy in this position, soft, gentle motions in zero-gravity left them both floating together like on a gently rippled waterbed. Jeanette's pistoning motion on Alexi's cock got them revolving in a head-over-heels spin, a spin only slightly slowed by his licking of her clit in the opposite direction. If anyone could have seen them they would have been amazed at the grace of their motions as they locked in a beautiful orbital ballet.

Alexi and Jeanette had first met shortly after the shuttle docked at the station and the supplies were transferred. Once the initial work was complete, the crew of the shuttle formally introduced themselves to the sparse crew of the station. Alexi had been on the station for about three months as was scheduled to return to earth on the next mission. Jeanette was the pilot of the shuttle, so she would only be on the station for a few days before flying it back to earth.

When the two astronauts were introduced they immediately were drawn to each other, Jeanette was captivated by Alexi's dark, deep set eyes and the way he seemed to look into the depths of her soul when they talked. Alexi was drawn to her proud confidence, unassuming but very evident. Had they met on earth, their coupling would have been a forgone conclusion, unfortunately, on the station, with their busy schedules, noting was certain.

Of course that very uncertainty fired their desire for each other, to the point that they were willing to risk their careers in an effort to get closer. The thought of being the first couple to have sex in space was also enticing, so when the rest of the crew prepared themselves for a television feed back to earth, they were able to slip away into a corner of the station. Although it was a bit awkward as they removed their clothing, banging into each other as they bounced off the surrounding walls.

Once naked, Alexi kissed her on the mouth and then slowly hovered down to her breasts, which seemed to float up to meet him. He sucked her nipples for a while and then, wanting to taste this beautiful American, he ran his tongue down her stomach, careful not to move too quickly and send them into an uncontrollable tumble. In a few moments he slipped his tongue into her wet opening, tasting the moist, tangy flavor of an American woman.

Jeanette leaned back, enjoying Alexi's tongue as it plunged into her, but wanting more, she pulled his head up and as he floated over her, she grabbed his cock and guided it as he docked himself inside her. Unfortunately, as Alexi began to thrust into Jeanette, they started tumbling uncontrollably, banging off one wall and then another. They quickly abandoned the effort, steadying themselves by grabbing at the handholds near the passage corridor.

After they regained a balance, they slipped together in the position that seemed to have worked best for them, Alexi with his head tucked between her legs and Jeanette with a firm hold of his cock. They slipped into an easy motion in their interstellar 69 position. Even as the two got closer and closer to orgasm, the increased speed of their licking and head bobbing only caused them to spin around faster and faster.

It was only when Jeanette, in the throes of her climax, arched her back and pumped her hips, did they slow down, finally coming to a complete stop as her pussy, pulsated in her ecstasy. She moved her mouth off Alexi, afraid she might bite him in her passion, just as he came, spurting his white jism to float through their compartment toward the passage corridor. The two of them floated slowly in the opposite direction, content in each other's arms.

Suddenly Alexi said, "The television feed!"

The two of them looked up watching the cum as it slowly rocketed down the corridor toward the large compartment where the rest of the crew was in the middle of their interviews and conversations with the people back on earth. Grabbing a drawer, Jeanette pulled out a towel and then braced her legs on Alexi. When he leaned against the outer walls, staunching himself, he gave her a hard push as she kicked off of him, launching herself toward the rocketing sperm.

She shot out of their compartment into the corridor and caught the cum in her towel just as she flashed into the large center compartment of the station. Unfortunately, once she slipped out of the narrow corridor, she couldn't reach any of the handholds or walls to slow down her motion, so she continued to swoosh through the space. Closing her eyes, she crashed into the crew midway through their television feed, basically streaking before the entire world, giving the viewing audience a wonderful close up of her floating breasts and then her glistening pussy.

Of course the collision sent the rest of the crew tumbling into the compartment in a wild and chaotic commotion. Grabbing one of the other astronaut's feet, Jeanette was able to steady herself and catch a handhold just as she noticed Alexi shyly peek his head from the narrow corridor. She blew him a kiss and then shrugged her shoulders as they watched the rest of the crew crash about. Yes, it seemed their little secret wasn't all that secret anymore.