Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers

I looked at the two lesbians who were sitting watching me, waiting with child-like eagerness. They were both impossibly thin, entirely hairless and, while Ann had small breasts with erect nipples, Anita seemed to have only nipples, as stiff as a baby finger and about as long.

I leaned forward kissing my wife's belly, and as I got up to take my clothes off, she went back to them and there were four eager little hands on her before she sat down. And then they snuggled in, both with a nipple in their mouth and their hands squeezing her breasts, both pressed against her like two identical parenthesis and Beth's arms were under their necks and she was caressing their heads.

It was beautiful and not just in an erotic way — they all seemed so blissfully content there was something beautifully innocent about it. For awhile. And then I saw Anita open her eyes and I watched them turn from dreamy pleasure, slowly, to animal lust. And then she sprang, the lithe, lean body, all sinews and ligaments, seemed to sail over Beth and Ann must have been waiting because she caught her on the fly and they rolled away from Beth and the two tiny bodies, stick figures — they looked like animated pipe cleaners coiled around each other — noisily sucking, oblivious of everything but each other.

Beth had her panties off when I got down in front of her and her hands were reaching for me. When I shimmied between her legs and entered her, wet and welcoming, I think I finally understood her look. It was one of utter yearning, almost painful yearning. She wanted to give herself away. And she had chosen me.

When I sank fully into her and she had her arms around me, I thought of that strange little girl with the big chest hunched over her tray in the cafeteria looking at me. Then I pressed her face into the side of my neck where she liked it, and I felt my body melt into hers.

tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers