Shy Accountant and His Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

Arnold's breathed raggedly, the excitement of what he had been doing kept his dripping cock rock hard. He closed his eyes and put his hands against the outside of Jennifer's thighs, pressing them against his cheeks tightly. He drew in a deep breath through his nostrils, savoring the scent of her pussy.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her, his hands stroking her thighs. He was bewitched by the view. He felt he could stay where he was all afternoon.

His eyes soaked up the beauty of her; silky pubic hair, softly rounded stomach, firm breasts and nipples standing out like strawberries ready to be eaten. His brain had stopped functioning. Kissing and licking at her asscheeks and anus had created a sexual hunger he had never felt before.

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked down, stared at him intently. He looks as if he is sleepwalking. No. He looks stoned. Good grief. He is stoned, stoned on pussy. A gush of sexual desire filled her. Wantonly, she rubbed a thigh against his cheek, then hooking her calf around his head, she pulled his face to her hungry pussy.

Arnold responded as if he were a mechanical toy. His tongue began to lick at her excited clit and he proceeded to suck and tongue her until she came, and came, and came until she was floating on a cloud of orgasms.

Finally, her muscles aching from tensing and releasing them with each orgasm, she pulled Arnold's head from her pussy. "Arnold. I want your cock inside me now."

She pulled him up her body and kissed him, excited by the taste of her own cum. She licked at his mouth, fucked his mouth with her tongue. She pulled away and buried her face in his neck, whispering to him, "I didn't know sex could be so good."

"I didn't either, Jennifer. This has been the most beautiful day of my life."

Jennifer hugged him to her as she thrust her hips upward. Arnold's stiff member slid between her pussy lips. He had to fight to control himself from cuming the moment he felt her hot, moist, hungry pussy begin to massage his anxious member.

He thrust his rigid pole deep within her, left it throb in her hot depth for a moment and then withdrew as slowly as he could. A low moan of pure delight escaped him when Jennifer tightened her vaginal muscles around his throbbing cock. He withdrew until only the bulbous knob of his cock was within her. He thrust forward, slowly, very slowly, savoring the feel of her elastic, grasping pussy massaging his cock.

He kissed and licked her neck then her lips; fucking her mouth as he fucked her pussy. Jennifer pulled her mouth from his, "Fuck me harder, Arnold, deeper, harder. I'm going to cum. Now! Arnold. Yesssss." She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding his cock deep within her as she orgasmed.

Arnold's cock erupted and he spewed his hot cum into her grasping pussy. His cock jerked with each spurt of cum. It felt so good. So damn good.

Jennifer unwrapped her legs from around him, pulled his face to hers and kissed him all over his face; his eyes, his cheeks, his forehead. "Oh, Arnold. That was soooo exciting. I never knew sex could be so good."

Arnold grinned at her. "Jennifer. That goes double for me." He began to lift himself off her, his cock now shriveling back to its normal state.

Jennifer told him, "Not so fast, big boy. You're not through ravishing me yet." As she spoke, she began to manipulate her vagina, full of his and her cum.

Little ripples of delight encircled his cock, sending shock waves of desire to his brain. Slowly, then more rapidly, to his astonishment, his cock was in full flower once again. He had not had this happen since his honeymoon.

He licked his lips and once again joined Jennifer in another trip to nirvana. When the last of his cum had spurted from his throbbing cock Jennifer surprised him by wrapping her arms and legs around him. Before he understood fully what was happening she had rolled them over. She sat on top of him, his cock still impaled within her hot box.

A giggle escaped her as she looked into his startled face. "I want to fuck you this time, Arnold. Touch my breasts, kiss and lick them." Then she squeezed his cock, caressing it softly, then more firmly with her quivering pussy until he was once more as stiff as he was when they began to make love.

Arnold began to push upward but Jennifer shook her head. "No, Arnold. You lie still. I'm going to fuck you."

And she did, slowly she moved herself up and down on his rigid pole until they both burst into one last cum. She collapsed upon him, her face buried in his neck.

Her pussy kept up its little caresses of his now flaccid cock, reminding him of how wonderful it was to have sex with this beautiful woman. He wanted to fuck her more, but his cock, though willing, was no longer able. She kissed his neck, then his face until they were joined together in a long passionate kiss.

Arnold, though his cock was no longer of service, felt sexually charged. He licked his lips, memories of how wonderful it felt to have Jennifer cum in his face filling his mind. He reached down and put his hands on her buttocks.

Jennifer raised her head from his neck and looked at him, feeling a new tremor of excitement wash over her body as she felt his hands. God. He wants to eat me again. She shivered as she thought of pouring her and his cum into his mouth.

The thought of fucking his face as he lay on his back thrilled her, sending little tremors of sexual excitement over her body. She straightened up slowly and helped Arnold, sliding herself forward until her pussy was positioned over his mouth. She looked down at him. "You want me to cum again? I'm full of our cum."

To her delight, he nodded his head. She squeezed his head between her knees. "Oh. Arnold I love it that you want me to cum again. I'm going to fuck your face until I cum. And I may keep you there until I cum several times."

She patted his cheeks as she pushed her pussy against his mouth. Then she leaned over, resting her elbows on the bed. Arnold held her pussy to his face, his hands on her asscheeks. Slowly his mouth and tongue massaged her vagina and clit. Jennifer fucked his face gently, loving each stroke of his tongue, loving him with each thrust of her pussy in his face.

"Yessss. I'm cuming. Now. Arnold. Lick my clit slowly. Easy. That's it. Oh Arnold." She whimpered as she mashed her pussy against his face, milking the last bit of her cum from her body.

Arnold licked her down from her high and sucked the juices from her body. Jennifer, asserting herself, pushed her clit into his mouth. "My clit, Arnold. Lick and suck me until I cum." And he did until she had several more wonderful orgasms.

Jennifer, more exhausted than she had ever been in her life, her muscles aching, finally rolled off of Arnold and slid down next to him, nestling her head against his shoulder as he put his arm around her. "Oh. Arnold. Thank you for the most wonderful experience of my life."

Arnold stroked her with his hands, unable to keep himself from touching her. "It has been more than I ever thought sex would be, Jennifer. I can't get enough of you." He ran his fingers down her body and began to caress her pussy. He couldn't help it. He was worn out, but each touch of her pussy send new waves of sexual desire washing over his body.

Jennifer looked at him and shook her head. She took his hand in hers, "Arnold. What are you doing?"

Without answering, Arnold moved his head to her breasts and began to lick and suck at them.

"Arnold. You are very loving, but I am worn to a frazzle. As much as I would like to have you between my thighs with your mouth on my pussy, but it is time to stop.

Arnold looked at her, a hungry look. "Just one more, Jennifer," He told her. "Let me lick you until you cum one more time."

Jennifer shook her head. "No. I am beginning to know you and you are like an alcoholic. You are drunk on my pussy and it is time to cut you off, for both our sakes."


Arnold flushed, then, a sheepish grin on his face, told Jennifer, "I think you are right. I have wanted to ah, ah, eat pussy as long as I can remember and now that I have had a taste of your pussy that's all I want to do."

Jennifer patted him on the cheek, a grin filling her face as she told him, "There is always tomorrow."

Arnold brightened considerable. He reached over and pinched Jennifer's ass, "You're on. Lunch tomorrow? 'Same time, same place?""

Jennifer threw her head back and laughed. She ran her hand through his hair, rubbing his scalp. "I like it that you plan ahead. Yes. I'd love to have lunch with you tomorrow. I'll be sore, but that won't stop me. Now. We better shower. You don't want my smell on you when you get home."

They showered together, dressed and went back to the office, sneaking in by a side door.

Jennifer and Arnold spent every weekday lunch break at the apartment, eating their lunch at their desks. At the end of the school semester, Jennifer convinced the Dean that she should continue her internship as an afternoon program. She told him she was learning more with Arnold than she could ever learn in a classroom.

At the end of the year the Dean granted her wish to continue her internship as an afternoon program until she graduated.

The semester she graduated, Jennifer went searching for a suitable substitute to serve Arnold as an intern. She found one in Sylvia, a svelte redhead. "Are you a natural redhead?, she asked. Sylvia nodded, "Do you want to check?" she asked as she reached for the hem of her skirt.

Jennifer laughed, telling her no, but that Arnold did not like hair that came out of a bottle. "You understand how the internship works, Sylvia?"

Sylvia, her eyes gleaming, told her she felt briefed fully and that she was looking forward to spending a semester with Arnold. Jennifer told her that if it worked out as she thought it would Sylvia would have an internship until she graduated.

Jennifer introduced Sylvia to Arnold on her last day at the office, telling Arnold, "Sylvia is an extremely competent student. She loves accounting and computers and you will love having her s an intern."

Arnold gave her a soulful kiss, assuring her that his love for her would continue undiminished and that she was free to come to visit him anytime.

Jennifer, with Arnold's recommendation and the training he had provided her, interviewed with the largest accounting firms in the world. She chose a New York-based firm and became the highest paid beginning accountant in the firm's history.

Meanwhile, life went on at United Foundation and the new semester came into being. Sylvia was nervous as she dressed for her first meeting. Jennifer had told her to be sexy but not slutty. She decided to be daring and chose a short, tight-fitting leather skirt that was slit up the side and a scooped out blouse that showed the top curves of her breasts.

She wore flats but put three inch heels in her purse. It was a cool day so she put on a warm raincoat, mostly to conceal her from prying eyes as she entered the United Foundation building.

Sylvia slipped her heels on just before she knocked. Arnold ushered her in and offered to help her off with her coat. He took in a sharp breath as he looked down at the soft curves of her breasts and her shapely body encased in her tight leather skirt.

He showed her Jennifer's, now Sylvia's desk, gave her some work to test her skills and sat at his desk. He had difficulty concentrating on his work because his eyes kept straying; feasting on Sylvia's svelte body. His cock was leaking precum into his shorts all morning.

At noon, Sylvia put her flats and raincoat on. Reaching into her purse she pulled out the apartment key Jennifer had given her. She held out her hand, showing Arnold the key. She licked her lips as she looked at him, "Will you join me for lunch, Arnold?"

Arnold's cock jerked in his pants. "I do believe I will, Sylvia. We have worked hard this morning and I need a long lunch break. I hope you won't mind if we take more than an hour."

Sylvia's eyes sparkled as she nodded, telling Arnold, "I'm famished and really looking forward to lunch with you." Her eyes twinkling, she added, "Lunch is on me."

Arnold threw his head back and laughed. "We'll see about that Sylvia. This may be a two way bargain." Arnold and Sylvia had a most delightful lunch that day and every day that Sylvia served as his intern.

Sylvia also convinced the Dean to allow her to continue her internship for her entire stay at the university, as did Leah, Marsha, Debra, Zoe, Wanda, Marilyn, and Faith, Arnold's last intern.

Each intern became the most sought after accounting graduate of her class. Other students complained, as the years went by, especially the bright and capable male students, that they wanted to intern with Arnold. The Dean told them that the decision was Arnold's. He had no intention of changing what was not broke.

Alma told Arnold the day after their 30th wedding anniversary that she had found someone and was going to divorce him. "Why I married you, I do not know. Arnold, you are as boring at home as you must be at the office. I've found someone who puts some spark in my life, some romance. That is something you know nothing about."

Arnold acquiesced to the divorce, but told his lawyer that he was the aggrieved party and would not pay alimony nor give Alma anything more than half the assessed value of their home. He agreed to buy out her half.

Alma, glad to leave Arnold for someone with zip, agreed without a struggle. She married her boyfriend and was divorced within six months. He could not stand her dominating, nagging ways.

At age 70 Arnold retired from United Foundation, but continued on as a consultant and also as a mentor to accounting students from the university. He was a day over 75 when he was killed, struck down by a drunk driver whose car jumped the curb and plowed into a dozen pedestrians, including Arnold, who was on his way to lunch.

The United Foundation management was not all that surprised when nine attractive women ranging in age from 18, Arnold's current intern, to 51, Jennifer, attended the simple memorial service they arranged, as Arnold had requested.

The 24 boys and men of all ages and races who attended were a surprise to everyone. The interns had often wondered what Arnold did on his weekends. They found out at the service, as they mingled afterward, that he had been a father and then grandfather figure to fatherless boys.

Arnold took them to sporting events, counseled them in the ways of manhood, including sex, helped them with their homework, and encouraged them to stay on a path that kept them out of trouble. He sponsored them when they went to college and, when there was not enough money, saw to it that their bills were paid.

The eight former and one current intern took cabs to the apartment. Faith, who was the keeper of the key, opened the door. They wandered the rooms, reminiscing, sharing stories, laughing, and crying. They ended up in the kitchen and opened the frig to find a case of the best champagne.

There was a short note from Arnold, telling them he did not know when he was going to die but he hoped they would join together in toasting him and the internship program that had brought them all together.

Faith told the others that Arnold had put the wine in the refrigerator just the week before. They filled their glasses and drank a toast to their host, and refilled and refilled them, until the wine was gone.

They dispersed to school, in the case of Faith, and to their jobs; Tokyo, Moscow and other major cities where they were the senior accountants in their firms. None would ever forget Arnold.

henry49
henry49
56 Followers