Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 03

Story Info
Ann’s eyes her co-workers.
1.9k words
4.52
81.5k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,253 Followers

Ann's eyes her co-workers

Morning came to find Carey coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair. She said she was going down for breakfast. Still self-conscious of my bareness, I waited until she left and did my morning routine. I dressed in shorts and a thick cotton polo, but no bra. I thought the material concealed my erect nipples. For me, going braless was a huge step. I asked myself how many more such steps lay ahead.

I started down the stairs and froze. My three co-workers were busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast and there was not one article of clothing among them.

"Morning," I called from the stairs. They all turned and said good morning. God, now I have to look at every thing. I smiled bravely and turned my gaze down to the floor and crossed to the island. Jim offered coffee, black as I always take it, and without looking at him I reached for the cup.

I walked to the screen door and looked out. "Another glorious day in paradise," I called over my shoulder.

I stood there frozen, afraid to turn around. I sensed someone next to me and turned my head to see Carey.

"Hon, thanks for being such a trooper," she said as she patted my arm. "We all understand the first time is difficult, but you have to look at us sooner or later. You can't go through this week averting your eyes all the time. So, turn around and get it over with. It's Ok to look. It's Ok to stare at all body parts. We're nude and we are not offended if people see us."

I took a deep breath and turned. Jim and Dan were leaning back against the island, each holding a mug. My first impression was they were naked. As an accountant, I am great at grasping the obvious. My next observation was that Carey was right. Jim was tall and fit for a man of 45. He had just slight love handles. His chest was covered with a light coating of blond hair that darkened as it approached his crotch, where it became almost brown. His penis hung straight down and looked, well, I guess nice is a good word. I could see his testicles behind his penis. Dan, on the other hand, had quite a different look. Younger, shorter and darker than Jim, his chest was practically hairless and his stomach showed the results of more than a few hours in the gym. He had a thin dark line of hair that ran from his navel to his crotch. His pubic hair was obviously trimmed into a small triangle. His penis was long and thick and his testicles hung low. I had seen a couple men naked, I'm not a virgin after all. Dan, however, seemed to have the biggest sex organ of any of those others.

"Well," I said trying to bring some levity, "it's a pleasure meeting the rest of you."

We laughed, clinked mugs and started chatting about the day ahead of us. After a few minutes, I did not feel ashamed when I took a look at either of the penises or the naked flesh of Carey. I also admired the three good looking butts that kept popping into view. Hmm, I thought, maybe this won't be so bad.

After breakfast, my three co-workers went to get dressed and I put the kitchen back in order.

We worked hard all day, breaking for only a short lunch in the conference room, again delivered by the bountiful and naked Betty. Who stopped for a chat. She had heard about my co-workers joining in the spirit of the camp, and must have felt more relaxed in front of us, even though we were clothed. I was slowly realizing the effect of going naked. When I first met Betty, and she was dressed, I just noticed her large size. Now, naked, I was not focused on her ample breasts and gentle rolls of flesh, but on her as a person.

We broke around 4. I told the others to go ahead and get outside and I would re-file the loose ends still strewn around the table. They dashed over to the cabin. In a few minutes I heard their voices and saw them out the window walking bare-assed toward the lake.

When I got over to the cabin, my nerves were a bit on end thinking about when the naked three would return. I was making a Marguerita when I heard Tam's voice asking if she could come in. I shouted "Sure" over my shoulder and turned on the blender. I salted a rim of a tumbler, filled it with crushed ice and poured a lovely mix of tequila, triple sec and lime juice to the brim.

I asked if Tam wanted one and she said yes. I fixed a second and turned to hand it to her, almost dropping both glasses.

Tam stood a few feet away wearing a yellow visor, whistle around her neck and sneakers. Otherwise, there was just the most beautiful naked body I have ever seen standing in front of me.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, "you're naked."

Tam looked startled and then apologized. "Ann, I'm sorry. I thought you would assume I would be nude. I told you we all are nude except at dinner."

I took a deep drink of the Marguerita and nodded like an idiot. "Yeah, you did. I was just caught by surprise. No problem, really. Here's your drink."

Tam took the glass and offered her rim to me. We clinked and drank.

"Really, Ann, would you prefer if I got a towel or something? It's just that Carey explained that the cabin had become clothing optional, which I think is terrific, and so I didn't even consider me being here nude would be a big deal."

"No, it's not," I said, "Honestly. It's just I wasn't expecting it. I'm fine with it. Really."

I noticed I had already finished my drink. I proclaimed my need for another and Tam said she'd wait a second. I refilled my glass and turned back.

"Want some chips or something?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do," she said. "Let me get them. I know where everything is since I stocked this place."

She put her glass on the island and crossed over to the pantry cabinet. She opened and stood on her tippy-toes to reach a basket on the top shelf. Her action tightened the muscles in her butt and the sight hit me in my gut. I turned away quickly.

I could hear her dumping the chips in the basket and she returned and set them on the counter.

"Well, cheers, again," she said. We toasted and drank.

I looked at her body, her firm breasts, a shade lighter than her dark brown face and arms, were topped by almost black nipples that were now rigid. Her tight stomach, incredibly long legs, and her prominent mons free of any hair that might have otherwise concealed her fantastic sex lips just exuded sex. I feared she must have noticed me giving her the once over.

She smiled and asked, "So, what do you think?"

In a tiny voice, I said, "I think you are gorgeous."

Tam reacted. "Uh, thanks, but I meant what do you think of being in a clothing optional environment, especially here with your team?"

I now hoped there was a trapdoor in the floor that would magically open and swallow me up. I felt stupid, no, idiotic.

I stammered, "Uh, sorry, Tam, I didn't mean it."

With her white smile filling her face, she asked, "You mean you don't think I have a good body?"

"Oh God, help me out," I cried.

Tam sensed my misery. "Ann, I'm just kidding. Hey, I'm flattered you think I am, in your term, 'gorgeous'. For the record, I think you are an attractive woman. And, also for the record, it's Ok to look at other people's bodies. We all do it and we all form opinions about what we see. Granted, most of us do not blurt out what we are thinking. But, I am not offended."

I never felt more like a geek. I just shrugged and slurped some more Marguerita.

"Anyway," Tam continued, "I'm happy to see you guys relaxing. Remember, you can join in any time or not. It's your choice and there never will be any pressure from us. For example, tomorrow night is our basketball game. I could still use a superstar guard. It's a lot of fun."

I shook my head and said, "I doubt it, but thanks for asking. Does Jeb play?"

"No, that would be too unfair. Even playing at 10% he would dominate. So, I captain one team and Meg the other. In that way, we balance each other and the sides are well suited. Jeb does ref along with Julie, you met her the first night, the short-haired brunette."

I nodded recalling the pretty woman sitting across from me.

"Well, if you change your mind, we've got a spot for you."

I asked, "Isn't it a little weird playing naked? I mean I know that in a game bodies are always bumping up against each other. And, what about the guys, don't they need a jock or something."

Tam said that bodies do bump against each other, but the competition quickly overwhelms any awkwardness. As far as the guys bouncing around, "It's no different from having our tits bounce around. So far, no one has complained."

"And," I asked, "none of the guys get, you know, excited?"

"Sure," she says, "happens once in a while. He just takes himself out of the game and rests for a bit. No big deal."

We finished our drinks and Tam left to attend to other business at the camp.

I felt my entire body tingle and poured a straight shot of tequila to calm my nerves. It went down smoothly and I followed it with two more, or maybe it was three.

I was feeling more than a little lit when I heard my friends returning. They burst into the cabin with their towels draped over their shoulders.

"Well," I slurred, "if it isn't Shaved White and the two dorks." I howled at my own joke, not noticing the expressions on their faces.

"Get it," I said. "She's got no hair down there and you guys are letting it all hang out. So, shaved and dorks. It's a pun on..."

Carey crossed to me, "Ann, we get the joke. We also get that you are shit-faced. How many drinks have you had?"

"Jus' a couple," I said, trying to make the words sound right.

"Well, why don't I get you upstairs," she said as she reached to help me up.

"So you can have your way with me, Shaved White?" I said again with a crazy laugh.

"Come on, Ann, let's go."

She helped me up and half carried me up the stairs.

"Good-bye nice dorks," I said as she guided me across the balcony. As we reached our door, I cried out so the guys would hear me, "Unhand me, you wench."

She steered me to my bed and turned to leave.

"Strip me," I pleaded.

"Ann, I know you are wasted, but this is getting out of hand."

"No, really," I mumbled. "We made a deal to be naked in our room. I want to sleep nude, but I can't even find my fingers."

She sighed and pulled my shirt off. I fell back and she quickly removed my shorts and panties, pulled the sheet over me and said good night.

"What, no nitey-nite kiss," I whined.

She shook her head and bent over and kissed my forehead. Shocking myself, I reached up and touched her naked tit. She just smiled and let my hand rest there. "Sleep well, Ann."

orie
orie
4,253 Followers