Shy Beginnings Ch. 02

Story Info
Bad girl.
1.3k words
3.96
38.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day at work, I fantasize about what is to come. The clear double-headed dildo is still deep inside me making my muscles twitch and throb. I keep glancing at the clock waiting for the day to be over so I can make my eager journey to her house. All day it's been hard as hell to keep from touching myself and finishing the aching need I've had since the previous day and the constant penetration isn't helping me a bit, keeping me right on the verge of climax.

I peck away mindlessly on my keyboard, making who knows how many mistakes, while thinking about Madame Jessalyn... the way her breasts swell past the bodice of her corset making round coffee cream orbs on her chest... the way her glistening pussy lips grasped the thin black strip of her g-string... the way her legs went on for miles begging to be spread and devoured in between.

Seconds tick by, making the day last forever, until finally... three o'clock. I pack things away in my briefcase and try not to run towards the door in anticipation. I board the 3:15 train and wait patiently for my stop even though inside I was doing cartwheels and singing like a mad woman. In what seems like an eternity, I get to my stop and huff it the two blocks to her house. This time I'm quicker to knock, awaiting the prize on the other side of the door.

A minute goes by and no answer. I knock again, growing impatient. Another minute or two ticks away. I look at my watch. I feel awkward, standing on her stoop, clutching a briefcase, waiting like a fool for a woman who I've only been with once. Finally the door opens slowly.

There she is. This time her dark hair is up in victory rolls, her lips painted bright crimson, her perky breasts covered completely in a cherry print dress that stops mid-calf and an off-white ruffled apron. She looks so thirties domestic that it shocks me. Once again she lets me in and leads me upstairs and once again I watch her apple-bottom swish up the stairs and wonder what little piece of lingerie is underneath that modest, prude costume.

We reach her chambers and she wastes no time. She throws a black leather teddy with a hood at me. "Put this on... quickly." I stammer to hurriedly remove my simple work clothes and don the requested piece of leather perversion. I stand finally robed in the tight leather costume, double dildo still in place. While I was dressing, she retrieved a chin strap-on and a black holed paddle, and laid them on the nightstand.

She motions me to come to her and I come like a loyal pup. "I want you now to undress me slowly... and you cannot use your hands. Use your mouth." I move towards her and around to her back. I stoop over and pull the apron tie with my teeth. It drops to the floor and I rise to the nape of her neck and struggle to grab onto the zipper. Finally, I get it between my teeth and pull it down the length of her back. I rise back up to her shoulders and pull each side off the shoulder until the entire dress slides off her slender body and lands softly on the floor around her feet.

Now she stands there in a pale pink satin and lace chemise. I bite onto one of the thin straps and slide it off one shoulder and then repeat for the other delicate strap. The entire silky piece falls to greet the dress and apron already at her feet. I look her over briefly. Now she bares only a white lace thong. I pause wondering if I should continue. "What are you waiting for? Don't stop."

I lean down and slip my tongue under the lacey strip of her thong and pull it into my teeth. I feel my pussy clench around the dildo still resting in it as I get aroused even further by licking her sweet ass. I pull it down to her ankles as I have every other piece of clothing she wore not too long before and I stand awaiting more instruction.

She grabs the chin strap-on and turns to face me. She attaches the device to my face, lies down on the bed, and motions me to her again. "Fuck me." I slide the dildo in and out of her moist twat, slowly at first and increasing in speed and force until I'm fucking her so hard with it that her moisture sprays up into my face with each thrust. The taste is exquisite and I lick it off my lips repetitively. She reaches over my head and back to paddle my ass firmly. I can feel my own muscles pushing the double-dildo in and out of my fuck holes. My clit tingles and burns with delight. My ass is on fire from her abuse.

Her muscles start to tense and her back arches. She starts to spank me harder and faster as she thrusts her hips into my face. "Eat my clit...eat it now." I suck her swollen clit into my mouth as she rocks her hips faster against my face. I start to feel her sprays getting larger and my own climax builds in response. As I suck and thrust into her, my cunt muscles push my dildo in and out making me squirm with lust. She starts to tremble and shake as she lets her body go into a violent orgasm. She squirts her hot cum all over my face and I drink it thirstily. My orgasm aches just under release and she pushes me away as her climax comes to an end. My pussy and ass tremble unsatisfied and let down.

She turns me over, slams me against the bed, and unzips the crotch of my leather costume in one swift effortless movement. She takes hold of the toy and starts pounding it in and out of me. "Do you like this you little slave whore?" I nod and force a moan back down my throat. She takes her free hand and roughly grabs at my breasts. She's rough enough that my breasts throb with pain. She pounds my puss and ass with the double-header until I feel my body reacting and giving way to an orgasm. Before I have a chance to cum, she moves her free hand up to my throat and chokes me as she fucks me with the toy. I gasp for air and, all at once, I cum violently, sending a stream of cum all over her hand and onto the bed.

She jerks back and scolds, "You dirty little cunt! You got me all wet! Lick it up! Change my sheets!" She extends her hand to my face and I suck it clean. She stands up, retrieves some sheets from a nearby drawer and throws them at me. I strip the bed and replace the sheets and coverlet with a fresh set. She stands watching.

"On your knees!" she screams. "Crawl to me... and beg my forgiveness." I obey and bow before her apologizing for my disgrace. She kicks me back and tells me to redress in my own clothing. I do as she says without a word. I stand before her dressed in my normal garb, head hanging low. She, now clothed back in her thirties styled dress, comes to me and lifts my chin. "You will do better next time, won't you?" I nod slowly. "Come back in a week. Bring with you an object from your office desk." She lights a cigarette and leaves the room and I follow her out.