Shy Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
They get engaged.
4.4k words
4.35
47k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose-UK
Rose-UK
11 Followers

After we got engaged, Gary and myself decided to wait 12 months until just after my 23rd birthday until we got married. Our sex life continued to get better and better and our love grew and grew.

I was getting more and more confident sexually and Gary loved it as I took the initiative more and more. I kept my pussy permanently shaved and I can't remember a day passing when Gary did not use his hot wet tongue on me before we fucked long and hard.

He continued taking photos of me in various poses and outfits and I loved showing off to the camera and we soon had a large collection of pictures of me which we loved looking at together. One problem was that Gary was not a fantastic photographer and he often complained that the quality of the pictures did not do me justice but there seemed to be little we could do about it.

As I mentioned in my first submission, Gary has a thing for me exhibiting myself and it really turns me on to flash my body at people. I continued to do it and every time I did we had great sex that evening.

Not long after Gary asked me to marry him we went away for the weekend to York. The weather was fantastic and I took a few tarty outfits which I new would please Gary if I wore them out. On the Friday night I was intentionally taking my time to get ready and Gary said he would meet me in the hotel bar later. As soon as he was gone I shaved my pussy to make sure it was totally smooth and then started to get dressed. I put on a lacy red Wonderbra to emphasise my breasts, a suspender belt, black stockings, black high heels and finished it with a long red dress that was quite tight and went down to my calves. It had two large slits, one each side that went up to my thighs and exposed my stocking tops and suspenders whenever I moved. The dress was also cut quite low showing my tits off to great effect.

As soon as Gary saw me he could not keep his hands off me, as we sat and had a drink in the hotel bar he was touching me up and telling me how sexy I looked, he did not know at this point that I was knickerless. We had a few drinks in York and although Gary was eager to get back to the hotel I was loving the effect my outfit had on him and other guys who saw me. I was getting some very lustful looks and it was really turning me on and I could feel my pussy getting wet just thinking about what these guys were saying about me. I got lots of comments about my stockings whenever Gary left me to go to the bar and I told him when he returned and this just turned us both on more and more.

Around eleven o'clock I was as desperate as Gary to get back as he had spent about 15 minutes playing with my pussy in a quiet bar we found. We had difficulty finding a cab so decided to walk along the river back to the hotel. It was very quiet and I kept hitching my dress up to show my bare wet pussy to Gary and after a few minutes we couldn't wait any longer. Although we were only 3 or 4 minutes from the hotel we dived on each other. Our tongues wrestled as Gary eased my tits free and played with my hard nipples. I could feel his erection pressing into me groin and I quickly freed it and started to masturbate him. He roughly turned me around and told me to bend over with my hands on the wall as he pushed my dress up over my waist and thrust into me. It felt so good I thought I would explode immediately as his balls slapped against my arse. His hands were still playing with my tits and I soon orgasmed with an intensity I had never experienced. I was shaking as I came down and I new Gary was also close to cumming and I had a sudden urge to take him in my mouth. It was my turn to be rough and I pushed him against the wall as I got down on my haunches and took him into my mouth. He started groaning as my tongue went to work on his gorgeous purple helmet. I took him deeper and deeper in to my mouth as I gently squeezed his balls and he told me he was close to cumming. Just as I got ready to take his jism I heard a loud cheer from above us and I looked to see a small gang of men watching us from a nearby bridge. I think Gary was to far gone to notice them and he let fly all over my face and throat and then he almost collapsed as relief came over him.

The men were still watching and I was still feeling horny so I pulled up my dress and played with my pussy as they cheered and shouted disgusting things at me which turned me on more. Gary had now recovered and we almost ran to the hotel so we could fuck furiously. As we went through reception the young guy at the desk looked at me in amusement and for a second I didn't know why until I remembered and with a big grin I said that yes, it was cum all over my face. He blushed and we laughed as we sprinted to our room. We were both feeling truly dirty that night and for the next hour or so I was fucked with a number of dildo's, vibrators as well as bottles and brushes. Gary fucked me all over the room and I was covered in his cum. We finished with the curtains fully open, the light on with me wearing just stockings and heels leaning against the glass as Gary fucked me from behind, unfortunately I don't think anyone saw us.

The following evening I wore a different outfit as we were going to a club with some friends of Gary's so I wore some beige heeled knee boots, tiny brown skirt which just covered my arse and so I had to wear something underneath, I decided on a white thong. I chose a very tight halter neck top and no bra, which I new would show my nipples when I was hot later on. Gary loved the outfit and I let him lick my cunt as I lay on the bed until I came on his tongue.

We had a great evening and Gary's friends were really nice, David and Gary had been friends since school and David had moved to York about 2 years ago so they spent a long time catching up with each other. I got on really well with David's wife Sharon, who was a little older than me but was very attractive and also liked to dress sexily. She had been born in London but new Manchester very well as her brother lived there and it turned out that he lived only 5 minutes from us.

We got to the club about midnight and we were all quite drunk by now. As the night wore on David flirted more and more with me, which I really enjoyed. I new Gary did not mind and he encouraged it as he openly flirted with Sharon.

The heat in the club and the sexy talk resulted in my nipples becoming erect and David cheekily mentioned it. Gary and I danced for a while and he told me how sexy I looked and continued telling me everything he wanted to do to me later that night. I was really turned on and could feel my panties getting damp as we danced. Gary went to sit down and Sharon joined me on the dance floor. A few guys approached us and we danced with them without it going any further than them touching our arses and asking for our numbers, which we declined to give.

As the night drew to a close I was chatting with Sharon and we got talking about her brother who she mentioned was a photographer and if she asked him he would do our wedding photos at friend's rates. I got his number and she agreed to contact him.

As we got to the hotel I noticed that the same young guy was at reception who was there the previous night and I felt a little embarrassed but also a little playful. He did a double take as he saw me and the outfit that I was wearing, and he smiled at me. As Gary carried on to the room I approached the desk and apologised for my behaviour the night before. He stammered that it was okay and I said that my boyfriend would not be cumming on my face tonight and with that I pulled my top up freeing my tits and said that he would be doing it on these instead. I held my tits up for him to see and he almost feinted, as my nipples grew hard in front of his eyes. I pulled my top down and calmly followed Gary who was oblivious to my actions. I told him straight away and he laughed as I took him in my mouth before he came on my tits shortly after.

Over the next few weeks the preparations for the wedding got into full swing but thankfully our passion did not wane. My love of flashing and exhibiting myself grew enormously, partly because I knew that Gary loved me to do it but mainly because I got incredibly hot when I did it. I exposed myself to a lot of men over the following weeks either on nights out or when in the car in the countryside, always when Gary was with me and we always had incredible sex afterwards.

One night as I arrived home from work Gary said that someone called Ian had phoned about wedding photos. I reminded Gary that he was Sharon's brother and Gary had said that we had an appointment to see him that weekend. As the weekend arrived Gary became a very excited and even more demanding than usual. On Friday night he asked if I would be prepared to let Ian take some photos of me. I said of course and then realised what he meant. He said that he would love to have some professional photos of me and it would really turn him on for me to do it. Knowing how much Gary wanted me to do it made my mind up but to be truthful the thought excited me tremendously so I agreed.

Gary took me out the following morning and we bought a lot of sexy clothes and underwear for the shoot and I asked Gary how he was going to bring the subject up with Ian. He blushed and said that he has discussed it with him when they spoke on the phone a few nights ago. I should have been angry that he had not asked me but I was just to excited to care.

That afternoon we drove over to Ian's studio and I had had a couple of large brandy's before we set out. When we met Ian he was not at all what I expected, he was quite a bit older than Sharon, about 45, and a little overweight, but not unattractive. He was really nice and we all got on very well as we discussed our wedding requirements.

After about an hour we had decided on our package and agreed a price when Ian asked if we still wanted to do a shoot now. They both looked at me and I was shaking with nerves as I nodded my head. We went through to the studio and Ian was telling me that I was in total control of what we did and that I must not do anything that I was uncomfortable with. This put me at ease a little and I said I was ready to start and Ian showed me to a small dressing room where I took my suitcase to and started to get ready.

It took me a while to apply my make up, subtle colours on my eyes and deep red lipstick to finish it off. The first outfit I decided on was a fitted grey pinstripe jacket and skirt with beautiful silk panties and bra, finished with stockings and heels. As I walked into the studio I felt very nervous but also very sexy. Gary and Ian complemented me on my outfit and I sat on the chair in front of the screen. We decided to do a series of photos of me stripping and I soon had my jacket open flashing my bra and my skirt undone showing panties and thigh. The poses were very sexy and not too sleazy as I looked at the camera pretending to be shy and coy. A few minutes later I had my jacket and skirt off, Ian stopped taking pictures and asked if I was okay to go on and I said I was. Although I had shown my tits and pussy to dozens of men in the last year or so this was different, I wasn't flashing this time I was posing for a total stranger and I was loving it. I slowly took my bra off as he continued snapping and covered my chest as I threw it to one side. I cupped my tits and looked straight at the camera as I could feel my nipples harden more than they already were. I finally removed my hands and let Ian take a few pics of me in various positions.

He said that I should start to take my knickers off and I put my thumbs into the side and started to slip them down. I sat on the chair as I slipped them down to my ankles with my knees brought up to my chest so nothing was visible. I slipped them off to leave me wearing just stockings and heels and stood up with my back to the camera at Ian's suggestion. I looked over my shoulder and blew a kiss at the camera as he got several good shots of my arse. I glanced at Gary who was sat with an obvious erection and he looked very proud as he smiled at me. I soon got the nerve to turn round and I an finally got some pictures of my pussy and for the last one I spread my legs wide and he got a great shot of my wet lips.

He asked if I wanted to change into something else and I was eager to do so. I went back and changed into a black corset, black leather gloves and thigh boots. When I came out Ian was astonished at my choice and was more than ready to start. He took a few pics of me as my tits popped out of the corset and I played with the nipples for him. I was not wearing any knickers and he got me to pose with my legs spread in many positions. He asked if I wanted to go further and I asked what he meant, he said he would love to take some shots of me touching myself and using toys on myself and I saw Gary nod as I looked at him. It felt so dirty to do it but I agreed as I went to my bag and got a dildo out. We took some shots of me holding the dildo and staring at it, bemused, before I put it to my mouth and put the end of my tongue on the tip of the dildo. It was a flesh coloured one with a realistic foreskin which Gary had bought for me a month or two earlier and had quickly become my favourite.

I was soon sucking the dildo and could see that Gary was becoming more worked up as I played up to the camera. Without prompting I slid the dildo over my thighs and to the entrance of my pussy and I heard Ian telling me he loved it and that I looked fantastic. I could not resist any more and eventually pushed the big head inside me as Ian almost gagged on what he could see. It felt great to be using the toy on me as a complete stranger watched me doing it. I really needed to touch my clit now and my free hand started to rub it furiously until I orgasmed violently.

Ian said that what he had seen was incredible and that he had a few shots left yet, and he looked over to Gary and asked him if he wanted to join me on the set. Gary seemed a little hesitant but I told him that I really needed filling by him. He quickly got undressed and joined me and it was not long before he was buried deep inside me as I was on all fours and I had my dildo in my mouth. The last couple of pics were of me sat on the chair with the dildo inside my pussy and Ian stood in front with his cock in front of my face as I licked the last remnants of his cum off his cock.

I had had three orgasms and felt truly satisfied as I got dressed into my normal clothes and I could hear Gary and Ian chatting as they settled the bill. When I came out to meet them Gary said that Ian had a request and I asked what it was. Ian looked a little shy so Gary said that Ian belonged to a camera club who were always on the lookout for female models, and he wandered if you were interested. I must have looked shocked as Ian blurted out that it was only nude and not as rude as the stuff we had done today. I must admit the thought of displaying myself to group of men shocked me until Gary said that he had said I would not mind. Knowing that he was all for it made me want to do it and I realised at that moment that I was becoming more subservient to him. I agreed straight away and Ian said he would arrange it and get in touch.

Over the next few weeks we waited eagerly for Ian to ring to say the photos were ready and for him to give us details of the camera club shoot. Gary asked me repeatedly if I was okay with it and I told him that I was getting more excited every day just thinking about it.

Ian eventually rang and arranged to come round with the photos and we fucked hard in anticipation that afternoon. The pics were absolutely incredible, they looked so much better than the ones we had tried ourselves and I must admit I was shocked at how far I had gone but it also turned me on. After we had spent a while looking at them, Ian asked if I was still keen on doing the camera club and when I said yes he looked really pleased. He said that the next meeting was the following Saturday and he gave me the address of it and said that I was already booked. I asked if Gary could come along and he said that was fine which put my mind at ease a little.

I was insatiable for the rest of the week and every time I thought about Saturday or Gary mentioned it I felt a burning sensation deep inside my pussy which had to be satisfied.

Two or three days before the event I had a morning off work and after doing some housework I decided to have a long soak in the bath. Before I got in Gary rang to say he had forgotten something and was popping home to pick it up and I said I would se him later. Twenty minutes later as I was gently touching myself the doorbell rang and I cursed Gary for not having his key as I put a towel around myself and went downstairs. I was feeling a bit naughty and decided to give him a thrill so as I opened the door I dropped my towel and his behind the door to surprise him. He did not enter immediately so I told him to come in, but to my horror it was not Gary but David, another friend of Gary's, and for a few seconds he had a great view of my naked body. I froze before I yanked the towel from the floor and covered what I could of my body. David looked as shocked as I did and apologised as he took in my wet body.

I was panicking and could not get the towel to cover all my bits so my tits were on display for a good 20 seconds before I sorted myself out. David explained that he was just dropping off a book for Gary so I took it and he left. Although I had displayed myself to many, many guys recently I had never done it to anyone that we knew I was very embarrassed as I went back upstairs. After the shock had worn off I must admit I lay on the bed and masturbated until I came on my fingers thinking of David looking at me.

Gary turned up about an hour later and I told him what had happened. He replied that David had phoned him to apologise and after David had told him it was a pure accident, Gary told him that it was okay and not to worry. He then said that David had joked that I had a tremendous body and a cute bald cunt and Gary laughed as I blushed. We were both very horny by now and we had a quickie on the stairs finishing with Gary cumming on my face as I fingered myself to orgasm.

Eventually Saturday arrived and I was horny all day until we set off for the venue when I became very nervous. Gary put me at ease by saying he was very proud of me, and that I could pull out at any time. We arrived at the venue that turned out to be someone's house and knocked on the door. Ian opened the door and let us in as he introduced us to the other members present. There were 7 other men ranging in ages from 35 to about 65 and luckily I did not recognise any of them except Ian.

I had brought a selection of outfits and asked which one they wanted me to wear and after looking at what I had they settled, rather surprisingly, on a pair of tight black jeans, blouse and heels. I went off to get changed and Ian followed saying that I was expected to go no further than agreed which was to be nude, and that I was not expected to do any touching or anything to blue.

When I came out I stood on the makeshift stage as they adjusted the lighting and loaded their cameras. I had decided to wear a basque under the blouse and lacy knickers, which I hoped they would appreciate. Gary sat at the back of then room watching as they asked me to pose in various positions.

I was not asked to take anything off for about 15 minutes and was soon getting used to the lights and camera flashes. I was then asked to undo a few buttons of the blouse and the posed became a little more risqué. It soon became clear that I was wearing a basque and it seemed to go down well as I got a lot of appreciative comments. My blouse was soon discarded and my heels were off as I undid the buttons on the jeans. I found myself posing with my arse to the camera a lot as I slowly took my jeans off, bending over to get the best shot. As soon as the jeans were off I was asked to put my shoes back on and the atmosphere became much hotter as the lights were adjusted again.

Rose-UK
Rose-UK
11 Followers
12