Shy Little Misty

Story Info
Misty and her cousin lose their virginity together.
2.5k words
4.15
65.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing; see its summer and my cousin Janie and I have been shipped off to our great grandmas. We are so completely bored; my great grandma doesn't even have cable TV. Thank god for the internet.

See Janie and I are more then cousins, we are best friends, we do everything together. The reason our parents shipped us out to the middle of nowhere was mainly due to our friendship. Me and Janie decided to wait to lose our virginities, we both wanted to meet nice guys, we both wanted to wait until we were eighteen, and most importantly we wanted to be with each other, we knew it was going to be scary, and it might hurt, so we thought if we were together, we could support each other through the entire time. So one afternoon, just after school let out, we were swimming at Janie's boyfriend Mike's house, he had been after Janie's pussy for sometime, but she always held out because of me, I didn't have a boyfriend, and no prospects either. Janie and I are complete opposites, she's tall, almost 5'10, with ash blonde hair, and big blue eyes, very slender, and has small B cup breasts. Janie is also very popular at school, she was on the cheerleading squad, Mike was on the football team, and they were the all American high school couple. I on the other hand was the school nerd, editor of the newspaper, lead photographer for the yearbook, the only reason anyone knows me is because of Janie. I am short, only 5'1, dark brown hair, large breasts almost a full DD, and extremely wide hips. The only trait we share is our blue eyes.

That afternoon things were tense between Mike and Janie, they were arguing, I wasn't trying to be nosy, but when things got loud I finally understood what the argument was about.

"Damn it Janie, tell her to go get a boyfriend or something, meet someone at a bar for Christ sakes, I need to fuck you, my balls feel so heavy they ache when I walk."

"No Mike I won't do that to Misty, she's my best friend, when she meets someone who is willing to fuck her, then we will do it together, that's our pact."

"Janie, come on, that was a promise you all made as kids, we are 18 now, and well, if you don't fuck me, then I am going to find someone else!"

I gasped, that would kill Janie, she loved Mike and I didn't want to see her hurt, I marched over, inserting myself between them. Janie's was breathing hard, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Look you two, this is ridiculous, and Janie I know you want Mike to be your first, that you love him, don't wait on me, go ahead and fuck him. I will find someone eventually."

Janie began to cry and I grabbed her, hugging her close, rubbing my hands up and down her back. Janie wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face into my neck. I felt Mike come up behind me, he hugged us both, with me sandwiched in the middle, he was stroking Janie's hair.

"I'm sorry Janie I didn't mean it. I love you, I just need you so bad."

Janie looked up and right over my head they began kissing, I could only stand there, stuck between them, feeling uncomfortable, then something began poking me in the back, I squirmed trying to shift a little but it did no good. Janie looked down at me.

"Oh, oops sorry Misty didn't mean to trap you there."

She stepped away from me and I turned to see what had been pressing into me. I ended up looking straight at Mike's tent in his shorts. I blushed hard and began to stutter an apology, but then Janie got excited.

"That's it, Mike I have the answer. You will fuck us both. I've always wanted my first time to be with both you and Misty, now I can get what I want."

Mike looked from me to her, I blushed, looking down at my drab gray one piece, compared to Janie's sequined yellow bikini, and I knew I probably looked terrible. But then Mike smiled, he grabbed both our hands and led us inside the house to the living room.

Mike and Janie began kissing passionately, Janie started making all kinds of funny noises, and rubbing herself against Mike, he laughed and pulled away.

"Okay, girls strip down, and lay down on the couch."

Janie grinned and eagerly began stripping of her bikini, I could only stare at her sexy form, her breasts stood straight up, and her nipples were bright pink and pointy. Then she took of the bottoms and I realized she must shave down there, it was completely hairless. I began having second thoughts; I didn't look like her at all. I watched as she lay on the couch and spread her legs wide, showing her pussy off to Mike. Like her nipples, the inside was bright pink, the lips were snowy white, even her asshole was pink.

"I don't think this is a good idea, I don't look good like you Janie, Mike doesn't want to see me naked."

Mike walked to me, brushing my hair back, "Honestly Misty I do, all the guys have wanted to get a look at your tits since fifth grade, they are so big. You are just so shy whenever anyone approaches you, you freeze up. Come on baby, I want to see your big beautiful tits, and god that ass, its bigger then most video girls."

He began stroking my breasts through my bathing suit, my nipples hardened, and he latched on to one, squeezing hard. I gasped at the feeling, no one had ever touched me before, I barely even touched myself. I looked over at Janie, to make sure it was okay for her boyfriend of 4 years to be touching my breasts, she didn't seem to mind, she was stroking her pussy lips, watching his hands.

I took a deep breath and pulled down the straps of my bathing suit, shimmying out of it, then kicked it away. I closed my eyes too embarrassed to look at anyone.

Janie gasped, jumping off the couch, "Misty you are beautiful! Look at those nipples they are huge, and wow, your ass is smooth and so round, now I am jealous."

That made me open my eyes, I could only snort in sarcasm, "Come on Janie, don't be serious, everything on me is brown, my hair, my nipples, even my pussy is brown."

"Not uh, show me." Janie pointed to the couch, and I in a huff marched over, sat down and spread my legs as far as they could go. Janie knelt down, peering between my legs.

"Well, your pussy hair is brown, but the lips are like a cream color, and the inside is red, deep red, and juicy."

She pulled my lips apart, running her finger down along the crevice, I felt heat spread through my stomach and thighs. I shifted uncomfortably, feeling wet between my legs. Mike came up behind her and gently lead Janie to the seat next to me, she spread her legs, locking her knee with mine.

"Let me see girls, I can be a good impartial judge." He used his fingers to spread my pussy lips apart, grinning at how wet I was, then me moved to Janie spreading her pussy lips apart. "Well, to be fair, you both are very pretty, Janie your pussy is light and pink, but Misty's is dark, and red, they both smell good, I like Misty's dark hair, but I also like Janie's bald little pussy. Let me taste them, then I can really see which is better."

He leaned down, sticking his tongue out, I could only watch as he ran his tongue all the way down the length of Janie's snatch. She moaned throwing her head back, and I knew he had done this to her before. He spread her lips with his hands, and buried his face between her legs, slurping up her juices, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her tittie, I squeezed fascinated by the way she arched her back and sighed loudly. Then Mike began moving his head fast around in circles, grabbing on to Janies clit with his teeth, and lips. Janie screamed, and I pinched her nipple, she began to convulse and I knew she had had an orgasm. Mike grinned sitting up.

Janie jumped up to her knees beside me, she grabbed my thighs spreading my legs wide, "Now its Misty's turn, Mike make her nut good."

Mike buried his head between my thighs, using his tongue to explore my pussy, he fucked me with his tongue, then he ran his tongue down to my asshole, circling it, I cried out arching my hips to meet him. He ran his tongue back up to my clit, and flicked it hard, then while circling my clit with his tongue he ran his finger up and down my wet slit. Janie leaned over me, sucking at my breasts, I screamed as pleasure ran down my body. Then Mike stuck his index finger inside my tight hole, and closed his lips on my clit. I lost my breath as my first orgasm hit me, Mike sat up smiling widely.

"She's a squirter."

Janie laughed clapping her hands, then laid back down on her back. Mike stood up and stripped off his swim trunks, I was still trying to catch my breath, and watched as he exposed his dick. I had never seen a real one, and instantly wanted to know what it was like up close. I sat up.

"Janie, I've never seen a real dick, can I see Mike's...please."

Janie sat up looking at me speculatively, "I knew you were a virgin but really Misty you've never seen a dick?"

"No, never."

Janie reached out grabbing Mike by his cock and dragged him closer, she then took my hand and placed it on the tip of his dick. "Here, he likes it when you squeeze the head, watch some pre-nut will drip out, if you take your tongue and lick it more will come out."

I did as she said, gently squeezing the head of his dick, and sure enough she was right, some liquid came out of slit, I used the tip of my tongue and tasted it. It was good, salty, but smooth, and thick.

"Good now, those things hanging down are his balls, see how I cup them in my hand, if you do that and suck hard on the head of his dick...well just watch what he does."

I cupped his balls they were silky soft, and felt good in my palm, then I sucked hard on the head of his dick. His knees buckled and he grabbed my hair shoving his dick almost completely into my mouth.

"See he likes it, now when he slides out of your mouth, let all your drool spill out, yeah there you go, he really likes that. Now take your tongue and flatten in then run it all the way down to his balls and suck on them."

I did what she said, liking the way he would grab my hair and say my name. Suddenly he pulled away.

"No more or I am going to nut in her mouth, lay back girls I want to fuck."

We did as he said, laying back and spreading our legs wide, Janie again locked her knee with mine. Mike moved to Janie first, using his spit he wet his dick, then I watched as he pulled Janie's pussy lips open.

"Janie I cant go slow, its going to hurt but I need to fuck you hard, okay baby?"

Janie nodded, Mike pushed the tip of his dick in, and then with one hard shove slammed himself deep inside her. She cried out, blood coating her thighs. Mike groaned, "Damn Janie, it feels so good, be still baby or I'm going to nut in you."

Janie tried to be still, while Mike pumped in and out of her, then Janie's face changed from pain to pleasure. She once again guided my hand to her breasts, but this time I sat up, and like she did, sucked on her nipples. Janie grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down, I moved down her body, using my tongue to leave a trail on her stomach. Then I traced her pussy and clit with my tongue while Mike fucked her. Janie screamed, and I felt Mike begin to pound harder his torso smacking into my head as I used my tongue to flick Janie's clit. Suddenly Janie went completely tense, her own juices squirting out of her. Mike stopped and looked down shocked.

"Babe you've never squirted like that before, wow, that was awesome!!"

Janie sat up, pushing him out of her, "Its Misty's turn now, go pound that pussy."

I was nervous, and excited. Mike scooted over to me, and I laid back with my legs spread wide. Janie rose up on her knees and kissed me hard on the mouth, her little tongue darted into my mouth. I giggled as she tickled my tongue with hers. Mike knelt down between my legs and quickly used his tongue to wet my pussy, then without warning he rammed home. I screamed in pain, trying to push him away. Janie whispered soothing words to me, and suckled softly on my breasts. Mike began moving slowly, pumping in and out, the pain started to recede; my muscles began clenching as pleasure swept through my body. Janie licked her fingers, and began masturbating me, circling my clit. I felt an orgasm begin in my toes and quickly spread up through my legs and stomach. I threw my head back and pushed back against Mike meeting his strokes. Mike cried out, pounding me harder and harder, then he screamed and I felt his semen fill me up, it was hot and thick and lined my pussy, simply feeling it caused another orgasm.

Janie sat back and laughed, kissing Mike and then me on the lips. Just then, Mike's mom walked in, screaming at the sight of her only son and two naked girls in her living room. Me and Janie tried to get dressed quickly, but by the time we left Mike was grounded for the entire summer and his mom had called Janie's mom. By the time I got home Janie's mom had called my mom, and it was agreed that us girls should be sent away.

So here we are, in the middle of nowhere, at our great grandma's house. Janie is miserable because she misses Mike, I'm miserable because well something has awakened in me, I think I am a little bit of a slut. I want more, more dick, more pussy, more kisses, just more of everything.