Shy, Sweet, But Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers

“Let me sit, and you kneel between my legs”, he said, shucking his shirt. She did so and her zeppelins hung to her waist. She clutched his prick with both small hands. “Just a sec,” he said and reached down and hoisted her huge breasts up so they rested on top of and between his thighs. She hunched forward and he could feel her gigantic nipples against his balls. Tit flesh bulged out to the side.

She gazed at the pulsing prick grasping it with both hands. Her hand did not fit around it. It was smooth with a large vein-like protuberance on the bottom side that went down between his balls right to the cheeks of his bum. Her thumb moved over the pre-cum oozing from the large slit at the top causing him to groan. From this angle, it looked like a soldiers helmet with a large flange at the bottom of the dome. She looked up at him as she licked it from its base all the way to the top. She watched his reaction and saw that he winced as her tongue covered the last inch or so. “Is that sensitive?” she asked.

“Oh yes.” She did it again and this time licked the slit. He shuddered again and grasped her head with one hand while he caressed the breast flesh lying against his balls. “Put it in your mouth, and suck.” She did. She could barely get the crown in, but she managed. It was heaven. He was incredibly turned on. The feel of her breasts between his legs and against his nuts was intensely erotic. She sucked up and down but could only get a few inches in her small mouth. She remembered the sensitive areas and swirled her tongue around the top of the glans and across the under side. She remembered that the girl yesterday had moved her hands up and down on the shaft and she did the same thing hearing him gasp.

“Your tits, honey, use your tits.” She caught on quick and lifted her massive breasts and wrapped what she could around his dick. He moaned out loud. “You gorgeous girl…keep going. You’re doing it wonderfully.” He pinched those huge nipples gently and felt them respond. The pleasure was indescribable. “Honey, I can’t hold back….I’m cumming.” It was almost a shriek. He spurted uncontrollably into her fiercely sucking mouth.

She almost gagged. The semen flew out of the slit like a speeding bullet just as she was sucking and the first couple of spurts went straight down her throat. It kept coming and she tried hard to swallow but some was forced out of her mouth and down his cock onto her tits. The spurting eased to a dribble which she swirled on her tongue. He groaned and she tasted the slightly salty essence and found it very tasty, almost like smoked salmon. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked the overflow all the way down to his balls. She noticed some on her breasts and licked that up too. She looked up at him and said, “So that’s a blow job? A girl could get to like that very quickly. Did you enjoy it?”

“Jean, honey,” he put her face in his hands and looked earnestly into her eyes, “I have never, ever, enjoyed a cum like it in my life. It was seriously the most intense and erotic experience I have ever had. You are a natural, and incredibly sexy to boot. Your breasts really gave the experience something. It turned a blow job into a monumental thrill.”

She blushed, “I’m glad.” She looked at him coyly. “I’ve read that there is some form of reciprocal activity that a gentleman can do for a lady, unless of course you find the very thought of doing that to an old cow revolting.” She looked down. “Of course, you probably want to go home now.”

“Not bloody likely. Get up here and lie down on the sofa. Come on, let me put this pillows under you. There now lie back and enjoy.” He looked at her. She had one arm across her eyes and was sucking the fingers of the other hand. Her humongous breasts had nearly knocked him over as she had got up and as she lay down, they settle each side of her torso exposing a cute belly button on a slightly protuberant tummy. Her waist was quite narrow and flared down to beautifully curved hips. Her thighs were meaty but smooth, narrowing down to cutely dimpled knees. She had smooth shiny calves that tapered to surprisingly slim ankles. She had her thighs together and he could only see a small amount of her fur.

After giving her nipples another tweak, he rested his hands on her knees and gently pushed them apart and up. Almost reluctantly, she spread her legs. He looked up and saw her watching him intently. More and more of her mound became exposed until he could see the cleft of her cunt. The tightly curled pussy fur surrounded a pair of small, puffy outer labia about two inches long. At the bottom, he could see the glistening of her excitement. He placed his thumbs on either side and gently prised them apart. They were stuck gently to each other by her secretions and seemed reluctant to part. They did and he saw one of the most beautiful cunts he had ever gazed upon. It was perfectly symmetrical with the outer lips complimented by a set of ridged inner labia with glistening surfaces all over. At the top, was a bulge under the hood. He carefully stroked it back and forth and up and down, and gasped as the hood peeled back to reveal a clitoris of surprising size. “My god, you’re perfect.” He looked up and saw an anxious look replaced by a gentle smile.

“I’m glad you like it, but I’m dying to find out if what I’ve read is true. Would you mind licking it for me.”

“I’ll not only lick it for you, I’ll lick it for me. I have never seen a more inviting…” he searched for a word that was not too rude, “..vagina!.”

“I’m sure you have another, less clinical word for it, but please, get on with it. I just cannot wait.”

He bent down and lightly kissed the upper insides of her velvety smooth thighs until he reached the top. He poked out his tongue and licked the pussy nectar from the bottom of the slit. It tasted beautiful, sweet with a slight acidic tang. Slowly he licked up the inner lip on the left just like an ice cream. Returning to the bottom, he slowly licked up the right one, each time stopping before the bulging clit. He did it a few more times savouring the juices that kept appearing even though he was removing them with his tongue. Then he stuck his tongue into her warm cunt as far as he could go. She gasped and he felt her grab his head in both hands. He speared his tongue in and out a few times and then licked his way to the now throbbing clitoris. It had got bigger. He licked all around the base of it then swirled his tongue across and around it. She groaned and clutched his head.

He reached for her nipples and began caressing and pinching them. His tongue left the clit and started fucking motions in her steaming cunt, occasionally returning to swirl around the aroused bud. Her panting told him that she was enjoying herself but he still held back the coup de grace. Just as her heaving body broke down, He suddenly pinched her huge nipples and suctioned her clit into his mouth violently licking the top.

She came. Hugely. The clit palpitated wildly while a gush of her joy juice sluiced from her depths. He hungrily drank it down, licking like a hungry dog. It was surprisingly thick and there was plenty of it. Her hips jerked spasmodically and he heard her murmuring “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.” He drained it all and raised his head looking above the huge mounds he was still cradling. Her eyes were shut and tears streamed down her face.

He raised himself up and slid his hands under her shoulders resting his stomach on her gigantic breasts. “Hey there, what’s the matter? Are you OK?”

Her eyelids flickered open and those marvellous blue eyes smiled at him. “That was everything and more than I have ever read.” She reached for his face and showered kisses all over, tasting some of herself on his lips and jaw. “I would never have believed it if somebody had told me. Now I know for myself.” She planted a passionate kiss on his lips and slid her tongue in. He responded, gently rubbing her neck and shoulders.

His cock had not lost its stiffness since his ejaculation and it was now throbbing madly between her smooth upper thighs almost reaching her weeping pussy. “If you keep that up, I am going to make a mess of this beautiful sofa.”

She smiled. “We can’t have that can we.” Again an anxious look. “Do you want to make love to me?” Then she blushed. “Perhaps not. Perhaps you’re too tired after all that.”

“Lady, believe me, I want nothing more than to do that, and right now. Let me carry you to the bedroom.” He knelt on the floor and gathered her up into his arms for the second time that day. “I know the way.” She settled against him with the marvellous weight of her breasts sliding over to collide with his chest. He walked through to the bedroom, his massive erection bobbing and swaying. Dave laid her gently on bed and ripped the covers from under her. He stood to remove his T-shirt and sandals, never taking his eyes from her. She lay back with her arms crossed under her huge boobs, making them mound up on her chest. There was a blush of pink on the upper slopes and up her neck. Her knees were parted and he could see the pouting pussy lips still glistening from the licking he had given them. Her clit stood proudly, almost an inch above the hood. He had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He gently ran his hand from her dimpled knee up the inside of her thigh. Dave gently applied some pressure and he knees widened enough to see her pussy pout and open for him. “I can’t wait. I must get in there,” he moaned. “I’ll go as gently as I can, but I simply cannot wait!”

He knelt between her outstretched thighs and shuffled close enough for the end of his cock to nudge her pussy. She raised one arm to her eyes and the breast that it had be supporting slid voluptuously to one side. Grasping his angry red penis in one hand, he moved the head up and down between her pussy lips, anointing it with her juices. She moaned. Gently, he hunched forward and started to push his rigidity into her. Gawd she was tight. He hadn’t got the swollen head in and withdrew it to gather more moisture. Amazed at his restraint, he eased it back in and managed to lodge the head inside. She gave another low moan. Her cunt was hot and he could feel it pulsing. He pushed in another inch and withdrew. She moaned again. Slowly, inch by inch, he went further. He still had two inches to go when he felt her cervix. The walls of her cunt pulsed and clung to his prick. He laid down on her magnificent chest, content to let his dick soak. “Are you OK, honey?”

She moaned and opened her eyes. “I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. I’m cumming already.” She was. He could feel a spurt of joy juice, followed by several more. The blush on her neck deepened and her eyes closed.

“Honey, if that’s a small sample of your orgasm, I can’t wait for the big one.” He slid out again, and the crown of his cock pulled her juices out to pool on his balls. Dave started fucking in and out of her. Slowly his cock got deeper and deeper until his gonads rested on the upthrust cheeks of her buttocks. He had never felt anything like it. He grasped the bottoms of her mammoth breasts and pushed them up to bite and lick the huge nipples. He started to speed the pace of his thrusts, knowing he couldn’t last much longer. She gave a small scream and he could feel her spurting again.

“Oh, I’m in heaven. What have I missed,” she moaned.

“I’ve got to cum.. I can’t hold it,” Dave groaned, and spurted and flooded her with his boiling broth. He kept it as far up her cunt as he could, feeling the incredible sensation of his slit being rhythmically pulsed as she spasmed around it. She gave another low scream and orgasmed when she felt the heat of his sperm.

“Wonderful..wonderful..I can’t believe this is happening,” she said, humping her arse up and gently shunting his balls, unconsciously prolonging his ecstasy. Her cunt clasped his dick and their combined fluids were forced out to run down his balls onto her arse cheeks and onto the bed.

He leaned forward and gently kissed her. “That was the most wonderful fuck I’ve ever had,” he said, earnestly. “I am so turned on, it’s unbelievable.” He slid his hands under her shoulders, causing her immense tits to bulge up into his chest. Her eyes were glazed over and she was gently biting her bottom lip. He realised she was still having orgasmic peaks. Gradually, they lost their intensity and her eyes focussed on him.

“You wonderful man,” she murmured reaching up and kissing him hungrily, “ I can’t thank you enough. It was the experience of a life time.” She leaned back and looked at him with a glint in her eye. “I don’t suppose there’s more where that came from?”

“I’m still hard, woman,” he growled, and proved it by giving her a nudge with his dick. This had never happened to him before. He started moving in and out and her pussy gave a little fart and pushed more of their juices out.

“Jean, there are heaps of positions we can try,” he said gently pushing in and out of her clasping pussy. “The one I want most, is you on top dangling your boobs in my face.”

“Are you sure? You might be smothered by them.”

“Yes please. What a way to go!!” He pulled his cock out and scooted onto his back beside her.

She rose up eagerly and flung a meaty thigh across his. Her zeppelin swayed and rolled and fell onto his chest with a thud. He could feel those immense nipples jostling about as she felt around under her for his dick which had been flattened against him as she sat down. “It’s so huge,” she said clasping it upright and raising herself on her knees to get in position. She placed it between her lips and slowly sank down on it. The flange of the helmet scraped her G-spot and she rose up again to recapture the erotic sensation the action had produced.

He lay there looking up at the rapt concentration on her face, all the while fondling and hefting her monstrous breasts. Occasionally, he allowed himself a pinch of her nipples and sometimes brought them to his mouth, sucking contentedly.

She started to move up and down, going faster and faster. Her torso and her boobs started thrashing about and it was all he could do to control them. He was erotically charged like never before. The sight, the feel, the tactile nature of the act with this huge breasted woman was out of this world. All his previous experiences paled into insignificance by comparison. He began to notice that every now and then, she spurted and the blush on her boobs and neck went a deeper pink. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Mostly, her eyes were tightly shut, but when they opened, they gazed at him with wonderful warmth.

“This wonderful. I can’t wait to get this down on paper. Oh Oh OOOOOOOhhhhhhh,” she screamed, hit by a giant cum.

The erotically charged sensations were too much for him, and, despite trying to restrain himself, he erupted uncontrollably into her, groaning into her huge breasts as he did. He grasped their firm meatiness and flexed himself, driving his cock up into as far as he could go. He could feel the combined fluids forced out of her and down onto his balls to drip to the bed. He almost lost consciousness.

She fainted and fell forward onto him. He had never felt anything so voluptuous, surrounded by all that warm flesh. “Jean, Jean,” he said, “are you alright.”

She stirred, and whispered, “I’m fine, darling. I’m still going off. It’s too much. I want you to pinch me.” He tweaked the nipple crushed against his chest. “Ouch. I’m not dreaming. I need to doze.” She looked at him and asked tremulously, “will you still be here when I wake up? Can we do it again?”

“Absolutely. I want to be nowhere else…” he paused. “Jean?”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to need a larger bed.”

dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers
12