Shy: "The Other Woman's Taste"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," she murmured, glancing at Ginny's carefully groomed, but still not hairless region. None of us were sure what to make of it. I found my eyes drawn to Shy's black mesh bra, aching to have her released from it.

It was clear that Shy now felt she had adequate control of both of us, now that she had caused us to stand displayed before her for several minutes. She beckoned us to come a bit forward, and we took a few cautious steps away from the couch. She walked in between us, turning to me for a moment to glance down at my substantial erection and then smile her satisfaction with it. I wished Ginny could have seen that smile. It was enough to make me nearly explode with pride. My only regret is that she wasn't standing close enough that the head of my throbbing cock could brush against her skin.

When she reached the edge of the couch, she turned and lowered herself onto it. The moment her ass met the smooth cushions, her knees came up to her chest and then parted as she placed her feet on the cushions on either side of her, framing her pussy with perfect symmetry. Her breasts were being pushed methodically together by her thighs, and my cock ached to be between them, rubbing against her skin on so many sides, her sternum and beating heart hard beneath. Her green eyes flashed.

"You can come over and sit next to me, Ginny, while your boyfriend has a taste of my pussy."

We both obeyed. At this point, we didn't feel the need to say anything, just to follow her orders. Her wants were our wants. Any type of challenge could ruin everything. I had heard stories about people who were actually left, naked and trembling, while Shy dressed and vacated the premises, probably angry but totally cool.

I came to my knees and realized how hot my whole body had become. The cold hardwood floor was like ice, and it emphasized the cloud of pulsing heat around Shy as she sat poised and ready for my performance. As I bent closer I could smell the perfume of her skin, and the secret scent of a gorgeous woman- the one that comes from deep inside.

I was drunk on Shy's juices the moment my tongue slid carefully through her soft, glistening cleft. I could have lapped eagerly at it all night long, if she had wanted me to. Instead, I played in and out of her with my tongue, teasing her clit with the very strong slightly-pointed end of my tongue, and sucking at her juices with my pursed lips. She let out a little moan, and then a bigger one. I was entirely too busy eating the beautiful pussy of Shy Beaudelaine to wonder what Ginny was up to.

When I did look up for a second, Shy favored Ginny with a stern look and slid a finger into herself where my tongue was lapping. She brought that finger back up to Ginny's lips and slid it between them, letting Ginny suck at it much longer than she needed to. Ginny's moan was one of pure absolution. If only she could taste what I was tasting. Not that I'd ever stop to let her in.

Shy's hand gripped a handful of my hair and pulled my face away from her abruptly. Her thighs closed in front of me and I believe I might have actually whimpered at the tragedy of it all. She pushed me back slowly with one hand and stood up.

I was beginning to really love our silent game, but felt a twinge of jealousy when I glanced over once more and really realized that Ginny was involved too. Wasn't this supposed to be my salvation from her monotonous lovemaking? Part of me (probably a cold, dark part of me that should never be allowed to surface) wanted this to be something I could brag about to her...something she couldn't possibly picture no matter how hard her imagination struggled.

Shy's hands disappeared behind her back. She turned her head and locked eyes with Ginny with a bit of a sneer hidden in her calm European face. The black mesh melted away from the globes of her breasts, which seemed to stand up without it. I felt myself salivate.

She didn't move from her seat, but let her legs fall comfortably into a crossed position. I began to shift my weight, meaning to stand up and wait for my next command, but her stare stopped me.

"How was that, Eric?" she asked, smiling only a little. "How did it feel to have my pussy in your mouth?"

As always, she was well aware of the answer. I wondered how much of her juices were catching the light on my face, and wondered how long I would still taste her after she was gone. "I want more," seemed like the right answer.

"Why don't you have a little taste of Virginia's pussy, then?" she asked me, perfect eyebrows raised. Her gaze shifted to Ginny, who looked back with wide, lost eyes.

"Put your foot on this armrest," she instructed Ginny without expression, "and let him lick you from underneath." When Ginny didn't move right away, Shy stood and took a hold of Ginny's leg, pushing her into position. I wanted to please Shy so badly that I didn't even have to think about what to do next. I pushed apart Ginny's pussy with two fingers and let myself taste just how wet this unreal experience was making her. Her weight shuddered above me.

"Yeah?" Shy asked Ginny in a hot whisper, right in her ear. "How about that?"

I couldn't stop myself from continuing to think about the other woman's taste. It felt wonderful to be following her commands, but my cock throbbed with the idea of being close to Shy again, feeling her angelic body and submitting to her incredible power. My daze was broken like glass when I felt Ginny jerk violently, an audible, throaty gasp escaping her. I felt something moving hard against my tongue, and pulled back. Shy had stepped around behind Ginny and had one of her shoulders gripped, her mouth still at Ginny's ear. Her other arm disappeared down Ginny's back, and as I followed it down to its destination, I saw why Ginny had jerked. Shy had slid her thumb firmly into Ginny's pussy from behind, and had just left it there, pushing. Ginny jerked again suddenly, and I knew Shy was bending her thumb carefully back and forth, coming in contact from every possible angle. I wanted Shy to feel Ginny's cum on her masterful hand.

I leaned in to tease her with my tongue some more, and lavished the contact my tongue had with Shy's slick, sweet thumb. Ginny had leaned further forward, forcing me to bend down even further beneath her, my head tilted up. I let my teeth bite down gently on the base of Shy's thumb, letting my tongue play back and forth across all of my girlfriend's dripping slit. Shy began to pump her thumb in and out, and out of the corner of my eye, I happened to notice a carefully manicured hand sliding down off Ginny's shoulders to grip one of her breasts possessively through her shirt. She was shaking and ready to cum any moment. As expected, this is when Shy pulled her thumb free and stepped away, leaving her victim primed and ready for explosion.

"Naked," she commanded of both of us, her breasts rising and falling together , flushed from being pressed against Ginny's back as she had quivered.

"I think it's time for me to be fucked, don't you?"

I'm the one getting fucked, I thought, then popped several buttons off my shirt getting it off. Shy's eyes played over my body and sparkled with what I deeply hoped was desire for it. In reality, it may have just been the kind of sparkle that a lion gets after spotting weak prey. In my fantasies, I will always remember it as a composite of both, for the sake of her character. I'd be lying if I said her viciousness wasn't a huge part of her appeal.

For the next several minutes, I finally forgot Ginny's presence entirely. I know she must have been there, watching motionlessly, her lips parted as quick, panting breaths passed through them. I felt Shy's hands guiding me back to a sitting position on the couch, and I felt my own solid cock land against my belly in its fully upright position. I took a moment to thank whatever force in the universe had convinced me to go ahead and work out all year, despite my outlook. I wanted her to remember me...even if she never spoke to me or looked at me again. Maybe she would think about this the next time someone fucked her... or, more specifically, the next time she fucked someone.

"Stroke yourself for me," she asked so quietly that I almost imagined I was reading her silent lips as they formed the words. I took myself in my hand and held the head of my cock perpendicular to my thighs, letting her judge its full height and thickness in my enclosed fingers. As my hand began moving up and down, she watched, smiling. That alone could have made me cum, and I would have hated myself for the rest of my sexual existence. I was glad that my subconscious fear of her was making me nervous and buying me time.

She turned around, then, sliding her naked ass up my thighs and letting her own hands grip her knees. Her still slippery pussy touched my balls as she pushed up against my moving hand, and I moved it down to the base of my cock, allowing her access to whatever she pleased. She caught my eyes with her own- a pair of totally sex-drunk jade-colored eyes framed in seductive black, my very innermost weaknesses reflected in the midnight pupils. My eyes couldn't leave hers as she looked back at me over her shoulder, even when her creamy, velvety center gripped the head of my cock and slid down on me, sucking me inside. The moan that surfaced was one I had never uttered before. Her lips curved in a smile and she continued her fluid motion- up and down, up and down. That motion turned slowly into a forward and backward one, and then her hips were just rolling and grinding against my lap as she took total control of my cock inside her. Every time she pushed down onto me, her own juices were pushed out of her and pooled up into the cleft of her ass and the inner angles of her thighs. She settled her weight back into me, and the gravity of her whole body pushing down onto my cock almost got the best of me. I fought like an animal to keep control as I throbbed and pulsed inside her, my teeth gritting and my breath ragged. Her feet took purchase on the couch and she righted herself, rocking her hips forward and favoring me with a whole new angle.

Now I could feel the head of my cock pushing against the walls of her soft insides, sliding along in a torrent of heavenly juices. She was a vacuum. With every stroke, she pulled me with her, and I wondered if a woman had ever fucked a guy's cock clean off. I slid my hands around her- one finding its happy way to her right breast, which was bouncing with the momentum of each rock of our bodies. The fingers of my other hand went to work rubbing at her clit, my wrist resting on her curved, sexy belly. She pumped harder against me, her own lips parting for aggressive moans to escape. The fingers on my left hand had grown slick, but I brought them up to grip her other breast as I began to thrust back up from underneath. Her body tensed and she finally gave in to a loud, helpless groan of absolute bliss.

Through her labored breathing, she commanded Ginny, "Put your tongue on me...lick my clit," and that was the moment I remembered she was there. She kneeled down instantly between our parted legs, her hands gripping Shy's thighs from underneath. She darted her tongue up and down on Shy, and I could feel her hot breath on my deeply pounding manhood. My grip on her breasts increased as I used them to lever me into her harder and faster. Ginny had to lean back a time or two as my thrusts became too violent for her tongue to take purchase.

I wish I could really describe to you what it was like to feel Shy's first orgasm cascading around every inch of me, from the very tip of my cock to the base, some even dripping down onto my balls and soaking them. I fucked into her even harder, relishing the complete lack of resistance and the wet, sexy sounds her pussy made. She was screaming and gasping like every man's fantasy, and I almost forgot in that moment how much control she had over me.

When our rocking slowed, she pulled her soaked body away from me, and I felt myself released back into the world. Ginny had backed away quickly, not wanting to be in the way. Shy turned, her eyes completely full of fire once more- the drunk look totally gone. I was instantly afraid she was angry, and I have no idea how to explain why. I was self-conscious, self-doubting, and exposed. Her lips pouted as she took a deep breath before lowering herself back onto my cock- this time facing me.

"Oh yes, Eric," she said softly, rocking against me slowly, her hands moving up behind her neck and releasing her long, dark hair. When it came loose and fell down on her heaving breasts, she ran her fingers back through it, putting it all behind her shoulders. When she lifted her arms, her breasts rose up nice and high, and I took the opportunity to catch a hold of them in both hands and suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Her arms stayed up, her fingers still entwined in her hair as she arched her back and drilled me deep inside her. Her feet were firmly supporting her on the ground, and she used her whole body to move up and down on my cock, like she was giving me the best lap dance of my life. My breath caught in my throat as I caught myself almost losing it.

"Mmm," she moaned, a little mockingly, "You must be close."

With that said, she stood up, releasing me again. Her pussy was so wet it was literally dripping out onto my lap as she rearranged herself in front of me. She turned to Ginny.

"You love watching your boyfriend fuck me, don't you?" she asked, putting a bit of spiteful emphasis on the word "fuck." Ginny could only nod, her face full of fear and amazement. Shy put her right hand gently on Ginny's cheek, staring into her eyes- a gesture neither of us expected. "How do you want him to fuck me?" she asked her, genuinely seeking an answer.

"From behind," she answered simply, surely remembering our experiences from a week or so before. Shy took the initiative from there, poising herself over the edge of the armrest, her shapely ass in the air and her legs spread wide. Her juices were glistening in the dim lighting and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. I turned and entered her quickly, almost wanting to cry with the thought that this would be it. I relished the sounds we made together as I fucked in and out of her brutally, and waited to see how much it would take to make her scream. Gripping her hips in both hands, I started to pound her deep and hard, my own breath short and stifled by groans of pleasure. Her moaning increased pitch and I knew I was actually giving her extreme pleasure. I have never been more proud in my life. Her clenching grew violent and there was so much wetness...

Before I knew what was happening, she had turned around and dropped to the floor in front of me, taking me in her strong hand and leaning the head of my erection back into her open mouth. Her tongue slid around the circumference one single time, then pulled back as she went instead for the base. She kissed down its length, took two teasing laps at my still cum-soaked balls, then met my eyes from either side of the tower in my lap.

"I want you to cum in my open mouth. I know that's what you want...and it's what I want."

I knew there was no sense in resisting now. I was moments from covering her full lips with the hottest, heaviest, fastest load I had ever mustered. She knew just what to do. Her lips sucked slowly down my cock, trapping it in a vacuum just as her pussy had. The release was maddeningly slow. She let her tongue drag against the whole length of me as she slowly pulled her mouth up, finally teasing the most sensitive place near the head with the very tip of her strong tongue. Then she went to work, sucking me in and out of her hot mouth, all the way into her throat. Her satisfied moans reflected my size and hardness, and each moan vibrated deep in her throat where I happened to be rubbing. I reached down unconsciously to cradle one side of her face in my hand as I used the other hand to grip my cock, positioning it to cover her beautiful face with the load she had been creating for months- the one meant just for her. She tilted her face back further and opened her mouth, closing her eyes. The moment seemed to last for an eternity, but that eternity was over far too soon. My heart was raging, and I had no other thought but the ones that my pumping cock was thinking. Shy moaned a satisfied little moan when I opened my own mouth and let out a gravely syllable of total pleasure, low in my register. Now it was MY cum glistening on HER.

Dizziness overtook me and I fell back onto the couch, part of me in shock from what I had just experienced. I nearly blacked out, fought back, and stared in amazement down at Shy, who was using her fingers to collect the rest of my cum into her mouth. Now there was no trace of it anywhere- like it had never happened. Her makeup was still perfect, her long hair loose but not disheveled.

"Congratulations, Eric," she repeated, smiling in a way that might have even contained some admiration. "I'd better be going."

And just like that, she was gone. She collected her clothes as she walked to the door, slipping them back on one by one, snatching up her purse before turning back for one more smile. "Goodnight Eric, Virginia."

Neither of us spoke for several minutes, but continued to stare at the door. Had she really just been here? Was it really over?

"Fuck," muttered Ginny, who hardly ever used that word as a profanity.

"I know," I answered, "Fuck."

12