Shy Wife No More!

Story Info
A short trip changes a once shy wife into an exhibitionist.
9.3k words
185.1k
105
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebrating our twentieth-fifth wedding anniversary was truly a life changing event. Brenda, my beautiful wife was excited about our trip to Costa Rica, a chance to see investment property and a vacation all in one. Neither of us had ever been out of the country and the thought of white sandy beaches and warm Central American water was causing us to be filled with anticipation. The plane ride was pleasant and as with most of our trips, Brenda's 38 Double D's were unrestrained. My normal conservative wife goes native whenever we leave town, that means loosing her bra and that's about it.

We arrived late in the afternoon at our resort and went immediately to unpack and change into our bathing suits. Our room was on the second floor of a multi-story hotel and we overlooked the courtyard and pool area. Even though the resort was on the beach, we though we would start at the beautiful pool lagoon. Brenda said she wanted to shower and shave her legs before going to the pool, so as she showered, I did the unimaginable, at least for Brenda. She had brought two bathing suits, both conservative one-piece items. As the shower water ran, I got my pocketknife and cut the lining from her suits. I have always wanted to show off Brenda's beautiful body, but that's just not her style. I have posted her big beautiful tits on a couple of web sites, but never showing her face.

Brenda was giggly walking from the bathroom into the hotel room and it didn't take me long to realize that not only had she shaved her legs, she had shaved her bush. Normally she keeps a well-trimmed landing strip, but she hadn't had a smooth pussy in almost twenty years. After children and the added years, her body had changed, but she stills turns me on tremendously. Her once 36/C breasts had fallen and expanded and she has become a little soft with her expanded backside, but she is still beautiful and sexy.

Brenda asked me what I had been doing, so I showed her. I was expecting Brenda to hit the roof, but she just smiled and stepped into the white one-piece. I tried to cop a quick feel of her smooth pussy, but she turned and said there would be plenty of time for that later. I did get to admire her full bosom before she covered them with the bathing suit top, but I got hard when the shadows of her overly sized areolas were visible through the white material. I was already in my bathing suit so we headed for the pool.

The pool wasn't overly busy, but it was relatively active. We found ourselves two lounge chairs together. We took turns applying tanning lotion to each other and layback to start our relaxation in the warm sun. Oh it felt so good to be away from the hustle and bustle of life. It was also wonderful to see the bronzed beauties surrounding the pool. I enjoy checking out the women, but the woman I check out the most was my own wife. I also noticed a number of guys checking her out as well.

After about a half-hour under the late afternoon sun, I told Brenda that I was going for a swim. Surprising me once again, she said she would join me. We enter the refreshing water of the pool and talked, hugged and were just playful for several minutes. We decided to go back to our lounge chairs. As Brenda was stepping out of the water I saw her thin white bathing suit was almost transparent. The wet suit with no lining clung to her curvy body as if she was wearing nothing at all. I knew she hadn't realized how much of her was on display and I wasn't about to tell her.

I looked around and saw the number of admiring eyes that were focused on my wife. Brenda realized so many people were staring at her that I halfway expected a scream and makes a mad dash for her towel, but instead, Brenda seemed to go into slow motion. I could tell that my normally shy, conservative wife was enjoying the attention as much as I was. I couldn't contain myself and my dick swelled. So there we were, by 46 year-old wife of twenty-five years with her bodacious body on display and me sporting a tent in my shorts. I found that I was the one making the mad dash for my towel as Brenda slowly followed.

Brenda and her big smile sat next to me with neither of us saying a word. I was a little embarrassed and Brenda laughed at me. Soon we were both laughing which got worst as many of the men made their way past us to get a better view. Brenda was soon ready to go back to our room, but first she said, I want once more swim first. I was instantly hard again as I just sat and watch Brenda walk back to the pool's edge. Brenda slipped into the water, looked back and smiled and then swam to the opposite side, the furthest point away from our lounge chairs. I was expecting her to swim back but instead, she climbed out of the pool across the way and slowly walked around the pool ensuing that anyone wanting to get a view of her body got a good one. I didn't know what was better, the view of my sexy wife with her tight, form fitting and see-through suit or the looks of the others watching her. Both the men and the women admired her and some of the women hit their man for staring. I was as hard as a rock.

Once Brenda was back to me, she suddenly got into a hurry as if she was panicking to get out of there. I thought she was suddenly embarrassed, but soon found out differently. Brenda took my hand and quickly led my hard-on and me to the elevators. We were the only ones in that elevator and as soon as the doors closed, she was all over me. Never in the twenty-five years of married or the three yeas together before we married, was she so out of control. She passionately kissed me as she pushed her body into mine. She pulled her big beautiful breast from her clingy suit then pushed it to the floor. With her naked body in front of me, her one arm was around my neck as her other hand made its way to the front of my shorts and soon into the waistband.

Brenda wasted no time as she dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down on her way. My wife that hadn't sucked my dick in years was now doing it in the hotel's elevator. Our room was on the tenth floor so the doors were soon opening. Luckily, no one was there as she pulled me into the hallway and headed us toward our room. I nearly stumbled as I was trying to pull my shorts up as she was pulling me. I finally gave up, grabbed my shorts and sprinted bare-assed naked with my naked wife to the rooms door. Once at the door, I fumbled for the key-card, which was in the pocket of my shorts, and no sooner than I got the door open, a couple across from us opened their door. They started into the hallway as I heard the woman kind of gasped as my sexy wife and I tried to make it through the door at the same time. We were laughing like school kids and the couple got great views of our bare butts.

Once inside the room, Brenda was like a wild woman. She kissed me passionately before yanking me to the bed and pushing me back. I was lying on the bed as she pounced on top of me. She threw her leg over my head and pushed her pussy onto my face as she wrapped my cock with her lips and sucked me in. It had been years since we had been in the sixty-nine position and it felt great. I wasted no time burying my face into her glorious pussy and began to lick with all I could muster.

Brenda was deep throating me like a vacuum stuck on a knob. It felt great! But no matter how great it felt it was no comparison to her sweet pussy. I must say that in the years we have been together, her pussy was as nice as it had ever been. I loved lapping her erect clit causing her to moan. But today it was different as I got to lick her smooth love lips. As Brenda sucked harder I licked faster. She was pushing her groin into my face as her moans grew louder and louder. She came once, then twice, and finally a third time before rolling over.

Still acting as a wild woman, she yelled for me to shove my hard cock into her waiting pussy. I spun around as she spread her legs and plunged into her wet womanhood. Brenda screamed and bucked wildly as I pounded her sweetness. We were like newlyweds going at it like it was our honeymoon. I pumped and she met each of my thrust. The bed was shaking and the headboard hammered against the wall as I made love to my wonderful wife. Brenda came again and again. I finally let out my own loud moan and spilled my spunk into her hot box. For me it was spurt, after spurt, after spurt before I collapsed into Brenda's bosom.

I thought we were done but Brenda had other ideas. She was satisfied. She began to roll out from under me so I rolled off her. Our bodies were wet from the tropical moisture and I loved the sheen covering my dear wife. She looked down with a devilish smile and threw her leg over me and covered my face with her well-used love box. Never in all the years we had been together had we done anything of this nature, but I experienced my first cream pie. Brenda rocked her pussy forward and backwards over my mouth and nose as my cum emptied from her hot pussy into my waiting mouth. I had tasted my cum before, but not I was drinking it with the mixture of her hot juices. I loved it!

As Brenda rode my face, I drank our juices and started licking her clit. I watched as she closed her eyes, as she apparently needed to cum some more. It didn't take long as Brenda began moaning ever so loudly and finally came with what appeared to be the longest and hardest organism I have ever witnessed. It lasted for more than a minute and she was finally done. She nearly fell to the bed and into my arms. For the first time in nearly an hour, the room was quiet except for the sounds of our breathing.

The afternoon sun was almost done and we laid there in silence, as the room grew darker. The outdoor lights came on and it was then that I realized that the curtains we wide open and almost anyone across the courtyard on our level or above could have witness our love fest. I wonder if we have any watchers and I held my naked wife that had drifted off to sleep.

I let Brenda sleep for about an hour before waking her and asking if she wanted to go get some dinner or if I should order room service. She indicated that she was tired and asked that we order room service. I slipped from the bed and took the room service menu with me to use the light of the restroom. Brenda asked why I took the menu to the other room and I took her about the open curtains. Brenda surprised me again and turned on the room lights leaving the curtains wide open. She then walked around the room naked saying that if anybody wanted to see that they could look. Stunned, I just smiled and called in our order.

Brenda turned on the television and we talked. I asked her which one of us would answer the door when our dinner arrived and she smiled and said she would take care of it. She went on to say that she planned on being naked whenever we were in the room and that she was going to wear as little clothing until we reached home. It was now my turn to smile.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. Brenda giggled and told me to hide in the closest and enjoy the show. As directed, I quickly stepped into the closest and Brenda in all of her naked glory went to the door. I didn't have a good view, but I could see that she boldly open the door wide. She was overly friendly and stepped aside as a young man pushed a cart into the room. Being that Brenda speaks fluent Spanish, the delivery guy and she held a conversation that I couldn't understand. I could see that he was enjoying being with this naked woman and she paused and walked to the dresser. She pulled some cash as for a tip and "accidently" dropped the money. She then bent over giving both this man and me a wonderful view of her plump backside and her smooth kitty.

I was about to explode! I couldn't help myself as I started stroking my hard member as Brenda turned and handed the guy the cash. She led him to the door and hugged him good-bye, rubbing her oversized breasts into his arm and chest. Once she closed the door, I nearly attached her. I said to heck with the dinner and push her onto the bed. I wasted no time and pushed her legs apart and enjoyed her smooth pussy for my appetizer.

As I licked, Brenda said, "So you like me showing other guys my body?"

I was too busy to stop and answer, but I moaned a yes and continued to devour her sweet pussy. It took only another minute or so and Brenda was cumming again. I wanted to take her, but she stopped me and said we had plenty of time for that later and that we should eat. She stated that I would need energy for all she had planned for me. I smiled and we pushed the cart to the balcony.

Brenda and I remained naked while dining on the balcony. The balcony light was dim, but if one looked that could see that we were not dressed. We noticed that most of the people had their curtains open and we even saw a couple of other people in states of undress walking about their rooms. At one point, I noticed a guy across and a level above just standing and watching us, well, watching Brenda. After about ten minutes, I told Brenda about her admirer.

The surprises for the day just kept coming. Brenda stood, turned and once she spotted the man, she gave the guy a big wave causing her breasts to sway back and forth allowing him an excellent view of her boobs. The guy, with a big smile on his face, returned with a big wave. The movement of the two of the caught the attention of a few others and before long, I counted six people watching my naked wife. As her waves and smile grew bigger, so did the swelling of my manhood. I had to stay seated to hide my erection. Brenda, on the other hand, was again enjoying the attention and was now loudly talking with two or three of her admirers. Before the night was over, she was well known and well observed by over twenty people.

It was getting late and like newlyweds, we made passionate love again before drifting off to sleep. While Brenda was as sexy as ever, it was different this time. We just seemed to connect better and it felt good. I was also worn-out and I did the typical guy thing of slam, bam, thank you madam and I rolled off and went into a deep sleep.

Brenda entering our room saying, "Good morning sleepyhead" awakened me mid-morning the following day!

It was after ten in the morning and Brenda told me she had been in the retail shops at the resort and bought a couple of items. We decided to spend the afternoon looking at investment property and kind of get that out of the way so we could enjoy the rest of our stay. I called our real estate contact and he agreed to pick us up after lunch. I dressed so we could eat poolside before we departed. Brenda slipped on a loose fitting dress and sandals. The island style dress purchased that morning allowed me, and any other onlookers, great glimpse of her free hanging boobs. I didn't object.

Lunch poolside was very pleasant. Several people walked by and said hi to Brenda, so obviously she had become popular from the night before. One guy walked up and said, "Hello Brenda, it's nice to see you again."

He had put an emphasis on "see" so I'm getting he was talking about seeing her naked on the balcony. Both he and Brenda turned a little red and they both smiled largely as he walked away. I thought about asking what was up, but thought I'd let it pass.

We met Miguel in the lobby and sat to talk about the properties and our intentions. He was directly across from Brenda and I noticed him checking out her legs, especially when she would cross or uncross them. She was wearing panties so I know he was treated to a few beaver shots (Sidebar: if she is shaved smooth and has no hair, is it still a beaver shot?). Soon we were in his car off to see the first set of condos. Brenda made sure to get in and out on his side of the car. So finally I watch and saw my once conservative, shy wife had become a pure exhibitionist. Miguel didn't seem to mind either.

We looked at eight different properties but didn't find the right one. Miguel dropped us at the resort and we told him we would be in contact with him. We were really enjoying this place and wanted a place we could enjoy throughout the years, but just didn't see the one that reached to us. We headed for our room to relax before dinner.

Once in the room, Brenda immediately removed her dress and stepped onto the balcony. The early evening air felt nice and she was soon talking to several others around the courtyard. Ms. Popularity was again enjoying her naked self as she spoke with her new friends. I still couldn't believe the transformation of my lovely wife. I joined her and wrapped my arms around her. I even played with her wonderful boobs some, maybe just to be a showoff to her new friends.

Brenda reacted by pushing her soft backside into my groin and my growing erection. As Brenda tosh pushed and wiggle, I nonchalantly pushed my shorts over my hard-on and let them drop to the balcony. I don't think anyone could tell what I was doing. Brenda felt my hard cock poking into the crack of her bottom so she bent forward giving me easy access to her waiting love hole. And what I mean by waiting, she was already wet. She was obviously enjoying exposing herself even more than I had realized.

Brenda was mid-sentence with a guy across the courtyard when I gave a little shove and my cock filled her wet pussy. She let out a gasp and a pause before she could get her words out. I just stood there with my cock buried in her pussy as she tried to carry on her conversations. After a few minutes she took a deep breath and told her friends she had to take care of husband's needs and we dropped to the balcony floor. I don't think anyone could see us, but most of them figured out that we were on the balcony having sex. This wasn't the first time we have had sex on a hotel balcony, but the one only other time was on our honeymoon twenty-five years earlier.

Brenda got on all fours and I was on my knees behind her. I love this position, especially on occasions like this time when I could see her reflection in the sliding door glass. I just love watching her big hanging breasts swing back and forth as we push our bodies into one another. The excitement of the day, the fact that so many others were so close knowing we were making love, my wife's moans of pleasure, and the sight of Brenda's boobs rocking put me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten and each pump of my hot cum was as enjoyable as I have ever felt. The hot cream filling Brenda's love box put her over the edge too. She, of course, moaned even louder signaling to everybody within earshot that she was cumming and cumming hard.

We collapsed on the balcony floor and it got quiet for a moment or two. Someone started clapping and we soon were receiving a warm round of applause from several people in the courtyard or on their balconies. I was content to just lay there and hold my naked wife, but she stood, bowed, and blew kisses to her audience as if they were her loyal subjects and she was their queen. I lay there and watched her with a big smile on my face until I finally crawled to the bed and collapsed again. Brenda joined me a few minutes later and we laid there in the silence.

We decided to walk the market place and find a sidewalk café for dinner. Brenda stepped into a white shorts suit that was a pair of shorts with a bib type front to it. The type of short suit that a woman wears a top with, but not Brenda on this trip. She was gorgeous and oh so sexy! Brenda's skin had some sunburn redness. She was wearing white sandals and red nail polish on her hands and cute feet. Her back, shoulders and arms were bare and from the sides I could easily see the sides of her big beautiful breasts. Over the course of the evening I got many glimpse of parts of her nipple. Additionally, the bib top only went mid-breast high and whenever she would lean forward or being that I'm so much taller than her, I could see the tops of her entire breasts, including her nipples. And it wasn't only me it was everyone else too.