Shy Wife on the Beach

Story Info
Shy wife exposed.
1.1k words
4.1
234k
57
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatfree
fatfree
328 Followers

My wife has been looking forward to this vacation for months. For our 10th wedding anniversary, we are dropping the kids off with the grandparents and spending a week on the beach, just the two of us.

We had done a lot of research and had settled on a secluded resort in Bermuda. This one promised individual cottages and a perfect, private beach.

Jessica was giddy thinking about the vacation, and allowed me to have a bit of input in her wardrobe. I bought her things for months leading up to the vacation with the hope that she would be a bit less modest when it was just the two of us. At home, she is vigilant about wearing gel inserts in her bra as she is embarrassed about her barely there breasts. She has nothing to worry about, her body is tight, she looks awesome at 5'2 103 pounds.

I bought her tight bikinis, form hugging linen dresses and short shorts. I think my wife is hot, and I wanted to see as much as often as I could on our vacation. We would know nobody there after all.

The last step, after she packed, was sure to get me in trouble. I slipped her gel inserts and even her bras out of her luggage before I loaded the luggage into the car. She was gonna be mad, but I couldn't help it.

When we got there, she cut me some slack about the bras. The place was incredible, our cabin was big and hardly anybody was on the beach. The place doesn't allow kids and seemed to have a population of honeymooners and older folks. All seemed to keep to themselves.

Jessica, who would normally be mortified for people to see her in a tight shirt without her inserts, did loosen up as it was clear that we knew nobody here. She wore her linen dresses to dinner each day, most of them white, and I could eat, looking at the shape of her nipples pushing against the fabric as we ate out in the breeze.

The swimming was similar the suit she favored was a bikini with a tube top like top. Tight and, when she got wet her nipples and areola would be outlined against the cloth.

We spent days just keeping to ourselves, eating, drinking, swimming and having sex. Awesome vacation. On day four of our trip, we were getting ready to walk out to the beach, just outside of our cabin, when I brought up the idea of going topless. Lots of the British girls at the resort were going about this way, and we'd had a few drinks already. I was shocked when she went along with it.

In fact, she put on her bikini bottoms, left the top in the cabin and marched out to our waiting beach chairs. Her tiny A cups were shockingly white against her tan skin, so I grabbed the sunscreen and followed her out. Very few people were on the beach, and none paid us much attention, most of them being european.

She sat on our beach lounger, facing the water and the other resort goers while I rubbed sun screen first over her back. She then settled onto her back, her little boobs all but disappearing while I rubbed the sunscreen onto her tiny white tits.

I was so intent on rubbing the lotion in and watching the movement of her little quarter sized nipples, that I had failed to notice the approach of the man who spoke up from the foot of my wife's lounger.

"I was wondering if we would run into you two here!" He bellowed, obviously excited. I had been rubbing lotion onto my wife's tits for about 2 minutes, no telling how long this guy had been taking in the show. I looked up at was shocked. Not as shocked as my wife though.

My modest little topless wife looked over her bared, tiny white tits into the face of "Mr. Malone" the principle at the school where she taught, her boss. The two did not get along very well, having butted heads at work many times. He know stood over us, drinking in the sight of my topless wife in only tiny bikini bottoms. From his position below her bare feet, I knew that he couldn't help but notice her camel toe as well.

She sat bolt upright, reaching to cover her tiny boobs, up until now her secret inadequacy. She stammered a question about what he was doing here. He answered, his eyes at her chest that she had talked the place up so much at work that he and his wife decided to try it. Seems he just happened to come at the same time we did. At this point, his wife arrived at the foot of the lounge and, incredibly, offered her hand to my wife as she said hi. Jessica took and shook the hand, her uncovered little boob shaking as she did so.

They showed no sign of leaving, just talking about their vacation, and we had not brought a towel from the cabin. My wife tried to keep her composure as she cupped her little boobs and answered in short sentences. "Mr Malone" had more lounges brought and actually sat facing us. At this point, Jessica knew she had to go. She stood, excused her self and walked to the cabin with her boss watching her ass sway in the tiny bikini bottoms as she walked away.

I stayed for awhile as I was a little worried about how freaked out she would be. Soon, the principal's wife went for drinks leaving just us men. He leaned over conspiratorially and said, "I'd always wanted to see I little more of your wife (He'd clearly been drinking), watching you rub those little boob was the best part of this vacation. The guys back at work will be so envious!" I then remembered that there were several male teachers in my wife's school. "Mostly pigs" she had said. Mr. Malone said, they will be shocked to here about this, and those tiny tits. She always looks like she is so much more stacked!" I was unsure what to say at this point.

I was weirdly turned on by somebody we know seeing her like this, but I had to defend my wife. Just then she called from the cabin, and I got up and left.

Jessica was still just wearing the bikini bottom when I got tot the cabin, but her nipples stood at attention. She pulled me to the bed. I reached down, she was soaked. Apparently, she was not as embarrassed or pissed off as I thought...

fatfree
fatfree
328 Followers