Shy Wife Transforms Into A Slut

Story Info
His wife goes from innocence to gangbangs.
1.4k words
4.04
243.9k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are like me then you are living a good monogamous life and enjoying the occasional flirt outside the house but nothing more. You and your beautiful little wife sometimes get in the mood and talk dirty about fucking others or play out a fantasy that you both know will remain just that. A typical night is dinner, a movie and a quick fuck then before you know it you have to be heading for work again. I know it doesn't sound very exciting yet but read on.

My wife was really a sweet innocent girl when I first met her. She was so innocent she didn't realize her ex-boyfriend was a true blessing with his 9 inch cock. Instead she found it "too big" and never really learned how to work it. Now she is pretty happy with my 6 inches but I can tell when she is ready for a bigger cock to enter her after I am done and I can see it in her eyes how much she wants it.

Sara is no longer that innocent but to become what she is today she went through a true transformation. I have been very patient for those past 10 years we have been together because I love her but also because her innocence seems to arouse me more than anything. In the beginning she was hesitant to even give me a blow job although she always really liked me going down on her. Slowly she started opening up and although I wasn't the one to take her virginity I somehow feel like in a way I did. I was the one to teach her to swallow and enjoy it. I was the one to convince her to fuck outdoors in random places and to give me blow jobs while driving on the highway. Since we started dating she has evolved in quite the woman. Our latest thing has been anal and group sex. She is not that keen on anal but I know she would love a couple of cocks at the same time about a couple times a year. Here's how it all started.

Several years ago we started talking about including others into our sex life. We would be making love and talking about someone she really liked and if she was let's say giving me a blowjob we would imagine him fucking her from behind as she was on her fours with my dick in her mouth. She would get so aroused during those talks it started exciting me more. It became exciting enough to give it a try...for real. We decided we'd go to the islands for the weekend with some of our college friends and do the whole getting wasted, dancing and ending up crashing in a hotel room with whoever thing...it's one of those places where young people go and 4-5 stay in the same room to save money so they have enough for booze. Most of the girls and guys we went with were very attractive and we were friends but not close enough so that an occasional fling will jeopardize our friendship. Sara was really into Andrew and was secretly hoping we'd end up in the same room with him after all the boozing.

I was so excited just from the thought of the opportunity that around midnight I had to pull Sara behind the bar and lean her against the wall, lift her skirt and screw her madly. She had a black g-string under her summer dress that she generously showed a couple of times on the dance floor earlier. Around 2am they started kicking us out of the bar so we all headed our drunken, horny asses back to the hotel down the street. From a group of about a dozen there were 5 left. Keri, John, Andrew, Sara and myself. Keri and John were obviously too excited to just go back to bed so they took a stroll down to the beach so they can fuck each other senseless. Andrew and Sara had danced all night so they were still having fun singing and dancing down the street and making funny, sexy remarks at Keri and John as they were walking away in the dark. I was the more sober one and I could just see all this happen like in our dreams.

Once at the hotel room Sara jumped in the shower and Andrew and I poured us another drink. When she came out Andrew went in the shower and I just laid back and enjoyed the best blowjob Sara has ever given me. We heard the shower turn off and we agreed that everything is game...I went in the shower as soon as Andrew walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. As I walked into the bathroom Sara was laying in bed wearing a sexy white thong and a tiny tank top. Her nipples were literally tearing through it. She was so excited from the earlier quickie behind the bar, from the alcohol and the recent blow job she gave me that I had no doubt she was going to get frisky with Andrew. Later she told me that the moment I turned on the shower she stood up, walked over to Andrew and kissed him passionately on the lips. She started touching his body and slowly worked her way down to undo the towel. He stood only a few feet from the bathroom door, she was kneeling down eagerly sucking his 8 inch cock. He came just about 2 minutes later and she swallowed every drop of it.

When I came out of the shower I found Sara still lying on the bed in her thong and tank top while Andrew was standing by the bottle of scotch in his underwear pouring another one. He had a big smile on his face and Sara had that "fuck me" look on her face I see every time she gets very excited. It's her "I will do anything for a cock" look. The 5 minutes in the shower and the thought of what was probably happening while I was there certainly brought my strength back. I went over to Sara, started kissing and undressing her as Andrew watched us. I had her completely naked and she would give Andrew a quick teasing look once in a while as I was fingering her and massaging her body. I stood up, asked her to come to the edge of the bed and started fucking her doggy style. She then invited Andrew to come closer and as he did she pulled his boxers down and started sucking him mad.

We fucked her for about half an hour and she came 3 times. She really enjoyed it when Andrew put his 8 inches inside her and fucked her like a complete slut. Towards the end I let them fuck and I just poured me a scotch and watched. She was so beautiful...

We must have passed out because we woke up naked – Sara in the middle. On the other bed Keri and John were also completely naked. What I thought happened was that they came back, saw what happened with the three of us and fucked while we slept. Later I found out that they came in when I was completely out but Andrew and Sara had some more fucking left in them. He actually woke Sara up by slowly sliding his dick inside her because he got excited from watching Keri and John. So as I was sleeping he fucked my wife again. Sara didn't admit until later that she also fucked John because Keri was so wasted she practically passed out after she came. So John and Andrew double teamed my wife for another half an hour that night.

I am quite happy with what happened. We don't do it as often. We moved far away and haven't found anyone that we would feel comfortable fucking with like that. Sara has definitely changed to be a little more aggressive in bed and would share things with me she never thought appropriate before. I think that she secretly does gangbangs when she goes away for conferences from her work because one of her co-workers kind of mentioned something like that to me at their company holiday party. I haven't confronted her yet but I may in the future. For now I am enjoying pretending that the stories she tells me about fucking 4-5 men are just fantasies but the truth is it makes me go crazy and I love the passion in her eyes when she talks about it.

I am planning on taking her to a swing club next and get her fucked by not 5 but rather 10 men for her birthday in a couple of months. I hope she likes it.