Shy Wife's Ankle Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers

They lay locked together for a while and then Xabi slowly rose off her. I began to undress, keen to add my sperm to the load already inside Kim, but she surprised me by saying no and asking me to save it for later. I was disappointed at that, but it was her call, so I watched as they dressed and brushed sand off themselves and then we headed back to the car.

Xabi asked if we could drop him back at the harbour and we were happy to do that. We pulled into the parking area which was busy though with a few free spaces. He jumped out and we shook hands through the open window. Then he went round to Kim's side and I was interested to see how he was going to say goodbye to her.

I got a bit of a surprise when he opened the door and leaned in and kissed Kim. And it wasn't some polite peck on the cheek, it was on the lips and delivered with enthusiasm.

I get even more of a surprise when Kim took his hand and placed it on her breast. He began to squeeze and knead her whilst their kissing became more passionate.

I suddenly realised a couple of middle-aged tourists were watching avidly. All the woman's attention was on Kim and she seemed fascinated. The man saw me looking at him and our gaze met briefly. He was in his forties or perhaps early fifties, slim and with casual, but stylish clothing. A look and some recognition passed between us and it was clear he had interpreted the scene correctly. The middle-aged married woman saying goodbye to her young lover having just taken his sperm into her pussy. The husband watching and fully complicit in what had happened.

Finally the kiss ended, both Kim and Xabi said goodbye, the car door closed and we drove away. I was so surprised by Kim's assertive, almost wanton, behaviour that I asked her if she was OK. She said she felt great and could we stop and get some champagne.

"I feel like celebrating. I don't know why, but I'm on a high, I guess I must have a lot of adrenalin pumping round my system."

I was hardly going to argue with that, so we stopped on the way back to the villa and bought a bottle of champagne. To be perfectly honest I think champagne is overrated, but Kim likes it so who am I to argue.

It seemed to me a safe assumption that her elation was because she had gone ahead with something which she regarded as risky and outrageous, but it had worked perfectly.

We got back to the villa without mishap and took the champagne and a couple of glasses out onto the patio. I loosened the cork and invited Kim to open it. She pressed at the base of the cork and with a loud pop it sailed off over the wall and into the night.

Champagne fizzed out onto the floor, but we filled our glasses and I proposed a toast to Kim and her sweet married pussy and she responded with a toast to my wicked fantasies. We sat on the patio with the stars overhead and a chorus of cicadas vibrating the still air.

"Well," said Kim. "How does it feel knowing that my panties are wet because another mans' sperm is leaking out of my pussy."

"It feels absolutely fine, not least because I'm going to take you upstairs shortly, spread your legs and add my sperm to the load already inside you."

"Oh are you?" said Kim, arching her eyebrows. "What if I say no?"

"I'm sure you won't deny me the perfect end to a perfect evening." I grinned at her and she smiled back, then rose to her feet, came across and straddled me. She rubbed herself against me and said that no she wouldn't deny me that, she wanted me to cum inside her.

I asked her how it had felt and she said it had been very nice. The whole situation had been so outrageous (the young lover, sunset on the beach, husband watching) that she had got very excited.

"It was weird lying there being fucked by Xabi while you watched, but it was very, very exciting." I commented that she had seemed very intense and she said that was right.

"Intense is the perfect word. I could feel his cock deep inside me and I knew he was close to cumming and I wanted to involve you, to make a connection with you. Not a physical one, but a mental one, to give you some sense of what I was feeling – to fuck your mind if I can put it that way."

"You can put it any way you like," I said kissing her tenderly.

Ten minutes later Kim was laid on the bed watching as I undressed. My cock swung stiffly as I climbed onto the bed and approached her. I stroked between her legs and enjoyed the wet feel of her panties and then Kim pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her breasts.

I grabbed hold of her knickers and she lifted her bottom off the bed to make it easier for me. Her recently fucked pussy was barely visible in the dim light. I moved against her and felt the moist heat as her cunt lips parted in response to the urgent probing of my penis.

I savoured the slippery warmth and my cock slid smoothly into her. No thrusts were needed, there was just a graceful descent into her depths.

"Is that nice?" Kim whispered, but all I could manage was a choked yes in reply.

"You know that Xabi's cock was in there don't you. You watched him fuck me. He came in me. I felt his cock jerking inside me and the lovely warm, wet feeling when he flooded me with sperm. Did you enjoy watching him cumming in me?" She pulled me in tight and wrapped her legs round me. "Go on, fill my pussy with sperm. Add your cum to the load that's already inside me."

I wanted to fuck her longer but couldn't hold out against those words. I gave one final thrust into her very depths and then groaned as I fired burst after burst of sperm into my wife's lustful cunt.

tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers
12