Sia and the Slave (BWC3)

Story Info
Sia trying out their new slave.
5.5k words
4.11
15.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami woke up late, as she suddenly sat up with a start, gasping, a cold sweat running down her brow. Her eyes were unfocused, like she was still dreaming, pain lanced through her whole body but it wasn't registering to her quite yet. For now she stared at the wall until her eyes unglazed and she let out a gasping breath, the pain subsided quickly and she could breath again. The human slave looked around the room and found no one was around, this seemed like it was going to be par for the course, they did not seem like a demanding couple and that suited her just fine. While she lived to serve, sometimes a bit of downtime was nice too. Ami leaned back against the foot of the bed and stared off into space, the sweat on her nude body sparkling in the faint glow of the room's lighting.

This was not the first time she'd had that dream and it likely wouldn't be the last. The slave girl crawled to her feet and stepped silently to the door, letting it slide open. She stuck her head into the hall and peered both ways, listening. She didn't hear anything, and her gut feeling didn't seem to feel anyone either, perhaps they went out, this would be a good time to get something done... But her libido was telling her otherwise. She glanced back to the clock, it was late, well late by a slave's standards, they let her sleep in this long and left her alone, a little fun couldn't hurt... 10 blissful minutes later Ami was laying in the afterglow of her own attentions, a content sound escaping those pretty babydoll lips. Once she regained the use of her legs, and her head was back on straight, she stood, and started to gather up laundry to throw in with her bedding. It wouldn't be proper to leave her bedding in that state after all, especially since it was making the room reek of sex. Once a load of laundry was thrown in Ami began straightening up any room she was told she was allowed in, scrubbing the bathrooms, cleaning the room, making the bed.

When she finished the parts of the ship she cleaned would be spotless. Still no one, so perhaps it was time for a shower, which she savored a bit, since it was her first hot shower by herself and it was simply divine. Upon finishing the shower she stepped out, toweled off and slipped into a pair of panties, remembering Mistress Minabi saying she preferred her clothed. Even though she liked roaming naked the words of her mistresses were law, and even if they weren't around she would adhere to them. Laundry was being done, the parts of the ship she had access to were clean, and she was showered and smelling as sweet as she looked. And still no one was back yet... She had more downtime, what would she do with it? The slave sat on the edge of the bed and stared, a little lost without someone barking constant orders in her ear, perhaps some baking? That was always relaxing and she was sure Mistress Minabi and Mistress Sia wouldn't mind coming home to something sweet and doughy, so she made her way into the kitchen and started looking for ingredients.

Sia is about to come home, or rather, back to the ship anyway. She had been out going about her business, which meant that she had talked to a couple of her contacts through several messages and had arranged for some more detailed info. She was in good spirits though. The trail on her Mistress was growing warmer and she was certain that by the end of the week, she would have confirmed results. Now though, she was free for the day and she was of a mind to get some training done, which was why she headed back to the ship. The hangar around the ship was good for practice. She'd just go in briefly to drop off her cloak. Of course, the Sith wasn't yet used to having a slave-girl on board, so when she feels the girl's presence, she is at first furious, anger bubbling inside her as she storms towards the "kitchen" area of the ship, which is really not much more than a food prep-unit. Once she remembers about the girl though, she slows down, a slight smirk as she arrives inside the ship and stares at the girl for a moment, wordlessly. Sulfur eyes, brimming with intensity stare at the younger girl, surrounded by those thin, dark lines, ruptured blood-vessels, the Sith looks positively demonic. She would nod once though, before shedding her cloak and tossing it over the co-pilot's seat. The ship wasn't a big freighter, after all; and she turned and headed back towards the outside.

Ami felt the rage approaching her, she sensed Sia's darkness mingling with such an emotion and whipped around to come face to face with the woman. Sia would see true dread in the slave's ice blue gaze, her heart pounding in her little chest as she sank to her knees, a gesture of submission to stem the brutality she thought was coming... but when Sia smirked and nodded, then turned to leave Ami let out a sigh of relief, dropping on her hands and knees to catch her breath, and perhaps let out a nervous laugh.

Sia smirked faintly. She felt the girl's relief and she was amused by it even. It was as Minabi said. People feared Sia, mostly because they tended to only see her in two moods. Either calm and icy, or in the rage of fighting. Both did not serve to let people believe she could be anything but cruel and there -were- stories circling about her cruelty. Of course, there were also stories about her abundance in sexual activities, but for some reason, those rumors were only whispered and even then, only in the darkest of dark places. Yes, she was feared, but she was, truth be told, far from that... evil, for lack of a better word. As she stepped outside and unclipped both her lightsabers, she prepared, mentally, for the training regimen she had set herself.

Ami couldn't find the ingredients needed for baking... nor did she even find the tools, but if tools were the only issue, a good slave could always improvise. Ami instead decided to step outside, sitting on the ground nearby to watch Sia train. She had seen Jedi and Sith before, she had even seen them kill, but members of the exchange did not put up much of a fight against their kind and usually it was a single swipe of the blade that ended the fight. She was curious to see how the woman prepared herself for real battles, the ones that made killing 10 gangsters such a mundane task.

Sia did not really prepare here. She just needed to keep her skills honed, especially as one of her largest fights was coming towards her rapidly. Since Ami could feel Sia's darkness, she would also feel the channeled rage that welled up in the Sith as she focused for a brief moment, eyes closed, standing still. The rage was almost tangible, flaring through the small woman like a bright inferno. When Sia opened her eyes, the area surrounding her pupils, a dark crimson usually, was suddenly flaring almost brightly red. She was suddenly in motion and her motions had nothing to do with coordinated fighting, not to anyone who was not trained anyway. She was difficult to even follow with the naked eye, her Force-Speed making her motions seem a blur as she leaped, ducked, swiped at imaginary foes. Rage pulsed through the Sith and she moved with the ebb and flow of that rage. A predator, a wild beast.

Ami winced, sensing the dark side lapping at her body like tongues of flame, it was nothing so oppressive as a truly evil Sith, but she felt as if she had gotten too close to a candle. She stayed silent however and simply watched, she didn't want to break Mistress Sia's concentration, lest that fury be turned on her. Ami was not so skilled at fighting, all the men and women she had killed had come in the afterglow of lovemaking, or that person sleeping after a massage. Some might call her dishonorable, but she did as she was told in the manner in which she could best accomplish her task... if she had to kill a man while his pants were down instead of fighting him honorably? Well so be it, that's how she's here to serve Minabi and Sia today. Still... such skill made her envious, wondering what her life might be like if she were not a slave, pondering if perhaps she had the force and might have been trained to perform like that.

Sia does not focus on anything but her training. She trains harshly, furiously and she expends all her strength, speed and agility. By the middle of her session she is leaping off the walls, dodging imaginary attacks, the lightsabers swirling discs of energy in her hands as she went through the training-set. The Dark Side lapped at her, true, since she fueled her strength with her anger and fury, but she had it under control, amazingly so in fact. She had that thin strand between the rage overflowing and the rage being in check and she held on to it to a fault. Still, eventually, she was done, landing where she had started with a resounding crash. The ground beneath her splintered a little and both blades sunk deep into the durasteel floor before the sabers were extinguished and the Sith rose slowly, breathing deeply, quickly, sweat glistening on her exposed, creamy white skin.

Ami bit her lower lip as she watched Sia finish, the nipples of her plump breasts stiff and standing at attention, the crotch of her panties a little damp and clinging to her folds. Ami had long ago developed a deep respect for power, and a fetish for the powerful. Not those imbeciles of the exchange, or the scum who had owned her off and on, but real power and confidence, the kind someone didn't flex at all available moments, because if they used it at the right moment, that was enough to gain the the respect of a lifetime. Ami watched Sia move, breathing hard herself, then, her emotion got the best of her and she applauded enthusiastically. "That was wonderful Mistress Sia!"

Sia stands still for a moment, calming her breathing and letting the rage pour out of her, though not entirely out. A core remains, bubbling under the surface, but outwardly not visible. She turns to stare at Ami then, as she hears her applauding, staring intently at the younger girl. Sulfur eyes, now back to their usual cold gaze watch Ami quietly for a moment as she spins the handles of the lightsabers back into place, clipping them to the slim belt on her wide, curvy hips. She notices the distinct signs of the girl's arousal and she figures the reasoning behind it rather quickly. If anything, Sia was good at reading people, their strengths and weaknesses. "Do you know how to fight?" she asks a moment later, calmly.

"Oh... no Mistress, I... that was something I was forbidden to learn, I am not even supposed to know how to read even though I do... but that is a much easier skill to learn in secret." Ami's shapely legs rub against each other and she stares back at Sia, licking her lips lightly. "You fight beautifully though, I am sure you are even more fierce in battle."

Sia smirks lightly. "You can rest assured I am. And there is no beauty to it, only the beauty of the natural way of things. Of a predator stalking its prey, killing the weaker specimen for food, or necessity." She narrows her eyes a little as she takes a few steps towards Ami. She does radiate confidence, that much is certain. Cocky, easy strides, hips swaying lightly, seductively. "Why were you not instructed to at least defend yourself. Certainly, a slave capable of defending herself is better for certain...things."

"The Exchange is full of paranoid short sighted men, they do not want their slaves with the means to defend themselves. They fear I would turn such a lesson back around on them, and they would prefer I die, than risk my uprising." Ami shrank a little in the face of Sia's predatory confidence, If Sia were not her mistress, she would show a bit more backbone, but Ami did not rise against her owner. "Every man I have killed I have killed with their guard down. It was my only means of carrying out the instructions from my previous masters." Although she seemed fearful, her arousal was driving her insane. Both of these women made her horny beyond all belief and right now Sia's closeness coupled with her strong, predator demeanor, had the prey inside of Ami subdued.

Sia smirks slightly, shaking her head a little as she came to halt a few steps away from the girl. Her sulfur gaze was directed straight at the girl, unblinking, which made her seem even more eerie than she already was. She knew what Ami was talking about, but it was stupid really. The men who had owned her apparently had been thoroughly weak. A strong owner didn't need to be afraid to teach their pets a bit of fighting. Nevermind though, this was Minabi's pet and she'd have to decide what to teach her and what not. "So, you -have- killed. That's good to know." she said, thoughtfully, quietly for a moment staring straight ahead. So using the girl as an Assassin was also not out of the question.

"Yes mistress, I was owned for a brief time by a hitman, I killed all 25 of his marks for him before someone murdered him. I suspect he had not killed a man in his life and that his fame was all my doing, but it is not a slaves place to boast or speculate on the courage of her master." She averted her eyes, breathing heavily now. "Is there anything else you would like to know mistress?"

Sia smirks lightly. "It is not a slave's place you say, and yet you did so in the words before." she grins, amused, though the grin was brief and her expression is difficult to read. She peers at Ami quietly for a few more moments, then shakes her head. "Not for the moment. You -could- fetch me a towel while I think of something else to ask you though." she nods slightly as she shifts her position a bit, peering to the small "crater" she had left behind.

Ami smiled and bowed her head. "Yes mistress." Ami knew, the last bit was simply habit, to make it seem like she was only relaying information and not boasting about her body count, which she was a bit proud of. Ami pulled a towel from the laundry machine so that it was freshly cleaned and still warm and brought it to Sia, offering the folded cloth humbly. "Your towel mistress."

Sia takes the towel with a light nod, dabbing at her forehead, then throwing it around her shoulders before she turned back to Ami, facing her again. "So, you have killed while people were defenseless. You have no remorse then i take it? What sort of targets?" she asked calmly, having her gaze fully focused on the girl again now, still wiping at damp, glistening spots on her skin with the towel from time to time, though she was taking her sweet time with that.

"I do not know much about my targets. I did as I was told Mistress... some I felt a bit of regret, but some were pigs even by my standards." She curled her lip up in disgust. "I am a masochist, and I enjoy bondage, but some made even me feel sick, some made -me- feel dirty afterwards... some simply deserve to die." She shook her head. "But if I was not instructed to kill them, then I keep such feelings to myself. I do as I am told." She stared at Sia, watched her towel off, drifting off to kinky sweat soaked fantasies.

Sia nodded faintly and either she did not notice (highly unlikely) or did not react to the obvious reactions of the girl to her presence and her own gestures. She mused quietly for a moment, staring through the hangar once more, sulfur eyes drifting along the walls and then to the hull of the ship. "Of course you do. You've been born into slavery, haven't you? Bred to be the perfect little pet? Trained to please, to listen, to be attentive and to please your masters."

"Yes mistress." She nodded, shuddering a bit, it never really bothered her, but to hear her life summed up so coldly, it was just a bit chilling. "My training began when I was five, etiquette, service, basic slave training. When I was 12 I was trained in the medical and pampering aspects, basic care giving. And when I was 16 they began training me in pleasure. Now that I am 19 I have completed the basics, but a good slave never stops learning ways to please and care for her master or mistress." Her whole life, summed up so easily, it was a little depressing, but she quickly perked up, her life was looking positive, Mistress Sia and Mistress Minabi were intelligent, logical, and to a certain extent, kind. "But, I must say with only true honesty, despite the pride I take in my work and my service. Yesterday I found myself truly proud to be a pet. I am proud and honored to server you and Mistress Minabi."

Sia tilts her head to the side for a moment, apparently trying to judge how honest those words were, but she could detect no lie, no endearment in the words, the voice. "You might think differently at some point. Be glad you came at a time where we have some free time to spare." she muttered quietly. They'd use the girl eventually, at least, that was Sia's plan and she was fairly certain Minabi would do so, too. And then it would show if the girl still would enjoy her work, take pride in it. That remained to be seen. "Do you think you will have any problems with any kind of target we might send you to spy on, infiltrate or kill?"

"I obey. It is not my place to question my mistresses. It is my place to carry out my instructions and bring pride to you both." She kneeled, bowing her head. Ami meant that, she would carry out her orders like a soldier, killing those who stood in the way of her mistresses. "And I do not think I could think differently of you mistress, after some I have served I feel nothing you would do would ever diminish my pride."

Sia nods slightly, rather pleased with that. Of course, Minabi was the one who would ultimately decide how to continually train the girl. Still though, it was good to know that remorse wasn't going to be a problem. She let the towel hang over her shoulders now, draped lightly over the tight constraints of the bandages wrapped around those large, jiggly breasts, tilting her head back a moment, arching her back just a tad bit as she stretches. "That is good to know. I am sure Minabi will be pleased, too. As for your pride...yes, we shall see." she chuckles and the sound -is- rather chilling.

Ami shivered a bit. It sounded like she was going to be tested thoroughly, she wasn't worried about her loyalty, that was unshakable but her stamina, her fortitude... She would simply endure, failure was not acceptable and she would either catch up, or die and be jettisoned into space trying. "I am ready to be tested and measured my mistress."

Sia chuckles softly. "I am sure you think that. Again, we shall see. But I do not doubt you will give it your best." Yes, she was certain of that. The girl seemed eager to serve Minabi and Sia for some reason. Sia didn't know why exactly, but perhaps this was one of those cases where the slave had only known absolute abuse so far and the rather non-caring attitude from Sia, coupled with the light "pet"-like attitude from Minabi was a huge difference to them. Who knew?! She closed her eyes for a moment and then turned back. "I'm going to take a shower I should think." she muttered, walking towards the entrance of the ship.

Ami nodded, smiling. "Yes mistress, is there anything I can do while you shower? To make the ship comfortable when you get out? Perhaps you have a favored robe I can have laid out for you? A drink made? Slippers?"

Sia pauses a moment. She is not used to this sort of question and ponders her answer for a moment. "Feel free to do what you like while I shower." she eventually said, not really knowing what else to do with the girl for now. She didn't need slippers laid out! Sith Warrioress in slippers! On the images!!! A drink might have been nice, but she'd go to the cantina later probably, so she'd save it for then. And no, she didn't have a favorite robe. She'd remain in underwear until it was time to go out, as she always did. Nodding briefly, she continued her steps towards the ship.

Ami nodded, only wearing underwear herself she understood that. When Sia was on the ship, she crept in after, laying in her bed and cuddling with a pillow while Sia showered. She thought about her new situation and what life would be like under the pair. Sia seemed intent on striking fear into her heart, but she was just as intent on weathering this and surviving. She would earn the womans respect, or at least earn the womans neutral approval.

12