Sibling Innocence

Story Info
Virgin siblings realize why they've waited.
10.3k words
4.65
282.5k
87
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janis was trying to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, but her mind was racing way too fast for her to even hear the lesson. Her own thoughts and the feeling she had in her belly frightened her. She tried to copy the notes the teacher had put on the blackboard, but her head was spinning out of control. “What’s wrong with me? This can’t be affecting me this much!”

Janis had never in her life been this scared of anything, but yesterday something weird happened that frightened her.

~

Janis had just turned twenty and had been attending college for a few years. She still lived with her parents because it was close to her school. Being jobless made it impossible to live on her own. Her brother, Joseph, also lived there. He was two years younger and was now a senior in High School.

The two siblings always had a very good relationship with each other. Neither had ever dated very much and they usually spent most of their free time together. They loved to do things with each other; if one wanted to see a movie or go to a concert, the other would always go with.

Janis and Joseph had always loved each other very much. It sometimes made people uncomfortable to see them always hugging and innocently kissing. They even sometimes held hands while walking together. Neither of them thought much about it. It always seemed natural for a brother and sister who loved each other to be so affectionate. That is not to say, however, that their affections may have gone a little too far sometimes. Maybe a simple hug might have lasted a little too long… or maybe an innocent kiss might have been a little more passionate than either had intended. They didn’t think much of it, though. Both knew that at times they may have overstepped some boundaries, but what harm could it be if they both enjoyed it?

This question was answered yesterday, however, when their true love finally became apparent to them.

~

Joseph had just taken a part-time job at a local restaurant. It was a Sunday so he didn’t have anything else to do besides work that evening. He had stayed up really late the night before watching old movies. When he finally rolled out of bed at four thirty that afternoon he realized that he was probably going to be late for work if he didn’t get ready to go soon. Exiting his room he was surprised to learn that he was the only one in the house. Both his parents and his sister, Janis, were gone. So he grabbed his towel and went to take a shower.

A few minutes later Janis came home from a long bike ride. She felt sweaty and her main thought when entering the house was how badly she wanted to shower.

When she walked into her home she looked around and called out, “Hello?” There was no answer so she assumed she was the only one home. She went into her room and began taking off her clothes leaving only her panties on.

Joseph had finished his shower and spent the last few minutes toweling off and then brushing his teeth. He was unaware that his sister had come home while he was in the bathroom. The clock in the bathroom read four forty-five. He only had fifteen minutes to get dressed and go to work. He was going to be in a lot of trouble when he showed up. Thinking he was still alone in the house, Joseph hung his towel on the rack and walked out of the bathroom totally nude. Also, thinking she was alone in the house, Janis walked out of her room still wearing nothing but her panties and headed for the bathroom.

The two stopped instantly when they saw each other. They were facing each other, Joseph was totally naked and Janis had nothing on but her panties. Both were too embarrassed to speak. They just stood there staring at each other. Janis, not because she wanted to but simply by some instinct, let her eyes gaze down to Joseph’s cock that was quickly growing because Joseph was staring right at Janis’s breasts. He noticed that her nipples were suddenly becoming erect. Janis couldn’t help but be a little intrigued by the sight of her brother’s penis that had amazingly become completely hard in a matter of seconds; she had always wondered what it was like. Both looked up and gazed into each other’s eyes. They didn’t really know what to think at that moment; all they knew was that seeing each other naked made them start to feel as though their love for each other was too strong to contain. Joseph didn’t know why, but he wanted to grab her and hold her tight against his body. Likewise, Janis was feeling very weird; she felt as though she needed to touch him.

Not knowing why, she took a half step toward her little brother. Joseph immediately met her movement, and stepped toward her. Neither had spoken one word to each other yet. Both, at the same time, stepped toward each other again until they were inches apart. They looked into each other’s eyes in a daze, not really realizing what was happening.

“Hi Janis.” Joseph mumbled.

“Hi Joseph… you’re naked.” She talked quietly.

“You too.”

Janis looked down again to look at his cock. She saw it fully erect and almost touching her belly. She felt dizzy when she saw it. “Joseph…” she looked into his eyes again, “are you turned on by me?”

He didn’t answer, he just looked at her, confused and lost. She looked at his penis again and, without thinking, reached out her hand to touch it. His cock twitched slightly when she grabbed it and a little droplet of pre-cum trickled out of its head. Janis was still a virgin and had never before seen a real penis. With her thumb she smeared his pre-cum around the head making it shine.

Joseph was in ecstasy as he felt his sister’s hand on his cock. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her in closer. He was also still a virgin and didn’t know what to do. He leaned forward and kissed her, not knowing why. She didn’t fight it and kissed him back very passionately.

He let his fingers slide over her breasts. Her nipples felt hard and Janis moaned in his mouth when he touched them. She began to gently stroke his penis while their mouths opened to find each other’s tongue. They licked each other’s lips until their tongues met. Their kissing became harder and neither of them felt that any of this was wrong, until…

~

Suddenly they heard the front door open, they both realized at the same time that their parents have come home. The front door slammed.

“Hey kids… anyone home?”

The voice belonged to their dad. Joseph was still into Janis’s eyes and could suddenly see the fear in them. She was suddenly out of her trance and very aware of what was happening and how naked she was. She looked down at herself and saw her topless chest and her very erect nipples. She began to feel very ashamed and felt the tears well up in her eyes.

She threw her hands over her breasts to hide them; they felt very warm for some reason. She then ran back into her room. “I’m sorry,” she cried and then slammed the door. Joseph slowly backed into the bathroom, covered himself with the towel, and walked into his room quietly shutting his door.

Joseph, still in a daze, dressed quickly. His bedroom is right next to Janis’s room and he thought he could hear her weeping. He was worried about what had just happened and how it had affected his sister. He looked down at himself and saw through his pants that he was still fully hard. The image of his sister standing there looking at him, with what he thought was lust in her eyes, is an image he would never get out of his head. He put his ear up to the wall and could definitely hear his big sister crying. He felt like he wanted to run to her. He wanted to put his arms around her and tell her it’s all right. Mostly he wanted to hold her; he wanted to hold her so very tight against his body and stroke her lovely hair, but his feelings confused him. “This isn’t right,” he said to himself.

Joseph pressed his ear to the wall again to make sure his sister was still in her bedroom. He heard the sounds of soft sobbing and quickly left his room. He said a quick goodbye to his dad and left for work. He was really late now and he was upset to have heard Janis crying. Secretly, however, he wished badly that the moment they had spent with each other had lasted forever.

Janis had completely soaked her pillow with her tears. She didn’t know why she was crying so much. Seeing her brother naked and watching him get so turned on by seeing her body really frightened her. She was really scared by what she felt when she touched him. “This is wrong,” she cried, “this is absolutely wrong!” Her mind was filled with the image of his naked body, and the more she thought of it, the more scared and yet turned on she got. At twenty she had definitely been on many dates with guys, and they almost always tried to get into her pants. She never let them; she never felt that special need from any guy she has ever seen… until now. She is a virgin and had remained a virgin because she never wanted to have sex with anybody. She never had that need, but seeing her little brother a few minutes ago had brought out strange feelings in her. She needed him, for some reason. She saw him differently now and knew that she wanted him.

That is why she was so scared. That is why she sat in her classroom completely unable to concentrate on anything but the thought of Joseph.

~

When class was finally over Janis quickly grabbed her things and walked as fast as she could out of the school and to her car. She got in and looked at herself in the rearview mirror. She saw that her cheeks were red. Her fear was showing in her face. How was she supposed to go home and face her little brother? She had not seen him since the incident. She had gotten the impression that he was avoiding her, which was fine. She didn’t know if she was ready to face him either. She knew, however, that he would be home when she got there. She could see in her own face how upset and terrified that she was. Certainly her little brother would be able to see it too, and he would know what is wrong.

A little while later Janis was pulling her car into the driveway. She turned off the ignition and just sat there for a moment. She reached for the door handle and somehow found the strength to open the door and get out. Slowly she walked to the front door and very quietly opened it. Her attempts to be unnoticed had failed, however, because Joseph greeted her at the door.

“Dad was called away on business today, he won’t be back for a few days.”

Janis looked at him, startled, “Okay,” she mumbled.

“And mom wants you to call her at work as soon as you get the chance. I have to work tonight too, so I’ll see you later.”

With that said Joseph opened the front door and left. Janis stood there somewhat confused. It was as though nothing was wrong, like nothing happened. “Maybe it was just me,” she thought, “maybe he didn’t have those weird feelings like I did. Oh god, what is wrong with me? What must he think of his older sister standing there naked and touching his penis? He must think I am mentally screwed up or something!”

She felt the tears coming again but quickly held them back.

“Well if he didn’t care, than neither do I!”

She angrily threw her bags on the floor and walked into the kitchen. Janis grabbed the phone and began to dial her mom’s work number. It seemed to ring a long time while she went over what had just happened in her head again and again. Finally her mom answered.

“Hi mom, it’s me,” Janis said.

“Hey Jan,” her mom always called her Jan. “I just wanted to tell you that your father was called away to New York for a few days.”

“I know, Joseph already told me.”

“Okay, well I have to work late tonight. Can you fix dinner for you and your brother tonight?”

“No problem,” Janis wanted to find some excuse to say no, but couldn’t think of anything at the moment.

“There are some leftovers in the fridge,” her mom continued, “don’t stay up too late, it’s a school night.”

“What time will you be home?”

“Very late, probably after midnight. I’ll see you two tomorrow.”

“Okay mom, love you.”

“Love you too, be good. Bye.”

“Bye,” Janis hung up the phone and sat at the kitchen table. She folder her arms and laid her head in them. All her thoughts eating away at her brain. Her mother just asked her to fix dinner for her little brother; her mom wants her to take care of her little brother and make sure he gets something to eat and doesn’t stay up late. The same little brother whom at this time yesterday Janis was lusting after so much.

“Lusting?” She spoke the word out loud because it was the first time she was able to put words to whatever she had felt while looking at his body, but still “lusting” didn’t seem like the right word. “Loved” seemed more like what she wanted to say. She always knew she loved Joseph, but it was obviously normal to love ones brother.

This love didn’t feel normal, however. She loved her parents and her friends, but never in a way that made her feel like she needed to be physically closer to them like she did Joseph. Maybe this had been going on for a while.

Janis remembered a night a few months ago when she was falling asleep and heard soft groans from Joseph’s room. She knew what he was doing because she saw him sneak in that porn magazine that day. That night she listened to her brother pleasing himself in the next room. She remembered how it turned her on listening to him and imagining what he looked like stroking himself silently on his bed. She had wished she could see him doing it. No, she wished she could do it for him. This thought had sent her over the edge and she had begun to pleasure herself while listening to him. How could she have forgotten that she had fingered herself thinking about him? A few minutes into it her moans matched his and she could almost make herself believe that it was he penetrating her and not her fingers.

They had climaxed together that night and the next morning Janis had forgotten about it… until now.

“I do really love him,” she said to herself. The words made her tingle and she knew this love was different than what she thought it was.

“But there is nothing I can do about it.” She began to cry again when she spoke that last sentence. She sat at the table and sobbed for a few minutes before regaining herself. She wiped her face on her sleeve and stood up. She was feeling dizzy again; maybe she needed to eat something. She went to the fridge and pulled out whatever leftovers she could find and started to fix dinner for Joseph and her.

An hour had passed and Janis wasn’t able to eat much of the dinner she prepared. She was feeling pretty exhausted and almost fell onto the couch in the living room. She grabbed the remote and began to scan through the channels unable to find anything good and felt her eyes get really heavy. Before she knew it she was sound asleep.

~

She awoke some time later and was startled to see Joseph sitting on the couch with her. Janis was spread out on the couch and Joseph barely had enough room to sit. He had the remote and was clicking through the channels.

“What time is it?” Janis sat up and put her feet on the floor.

“Almost ten thirty.”

She sat there for a moment, staring at the TV. Her sleepiness was starting to leave and she began to feel awkward. She wanted to know what he was feeling. Has he been thinking about her? Does he think she is weird or confused? She continued to just sit there fixed on the TV for a few minutes. Joseph wasn’t saying anything or even acting as though something was wrong. This made Janis mad and she decided to just ask him.

“What happened yesterday?” Her heart started to pound very hard. She had no idea what he was going to say, but Joseph played it cool.

“What are you talking about?”

“Yesterday afternoon…. in front of the bathroom?” Janis was getting madder.

Joseph sank into the couch farther. He was quiet for a while then finally spoke.

“I’m sorry if I startled you, I thought I was alone in the house.”

“Is that it?” Janis was not about to let this go as long as they are finally talking about it. “Why did you touch me?”

He turned to look at her. “Why did you touch me?”

She was unprepared for that answer and didn’t speak right away. She looked Joseph in the eyes and saw that he was looking her in the eyes too. She somehow had all of his attention, but was unable to find any words. Joseph suddenly spoke.

“You startled me too, not because I thought I was alone, but because… well, I have never seen you naked before.”

“So?”

“So… maybe I don’t get the chance to be with a real live woman naked much. I guess I was curious to see how you looked… and felt.”

“Well if that’s all it was, then why have you been avoiding me? I mean, why haven’t you said anything to me about it?”

Joseph seemed to be feeling braver. “I guess I was scared at my own reaction… I know you saw that I was turned on and I know you would think that is disgusting.”

“I loved it,” Janis quickly put her hands to her mouth but it was not fast enough to stop the words from coming out. Joseph slid a little away from her on the couch and seemed to be gathering his thoughts.

Janis crossed her legs onto the couch and slowly dropped her hands to her lap. She stared at Joseph who sat very still. She thought that he looked upset. What in the world must he be thinking? She just told him that she loved it that she turned him on. If there was a move to be made, then she just accidentally made it. Now it was up to Joseph’s response to see where this goes.

He slid closer to her again, which made Janis tingle. Her skin felt very warm and she began to shake. Finally Joseph spoke.

“What did you love, did you want me to be turned on?”

“I guess I did.”

He looked into her eyes and saw that she was being honest. “Do you love me?”

“I do love you, Joseph, I love you very much!”

“As your brother?”

“Yes… and more,” she was so nervous that she felt she was going to pass out. “Maybe… a lot more.”

Joseph looked away and quickly jumped off the couch. He looked like he was going to walk away but suddenly turned to face her again. He started to speak to her very softly, almost in a whisper.

“Everything that you have told me is wrong… very wrong. Do you know that?”

“Yes, I do.” Here come the tears again. “Joseph, it is okay for you to hate me. I just wanted you to know, for some reason, what I feel for you. But you are right, it is wrong, and I know that too.” She buried her face in her hands and felt the wetness around her puffy eyes. Joseph saw the fear in her, and yet saw how brave she was being. He took in her bravery and felt a lot stronger himself. He felt that maybe he could tell her what he felt and she just might be okay with it.

“Janis,” he spoke very softly. She looked up at him with those tearful eyes. “Wrong or not…I… I love you too.”

“I know,” she lowered her head again,” but only as your sister.”

“No… a lot more than that.”

She looked up again, “Really?”

He moved to her and knelt down in front of where she sat. They were eye to eye and he placed his hands on hers. “I’m not as brave as you, I think that is why I wanted to run away and avoid this. But I’m glad we are finally talking about it. “

“Me too, Joseph.” Janis felt on top of the world suddenly. A huge weight lifted from her heart. She felt so good that she grabbed her brother and pulled him close. She hugged him tight. Joseph placed a hand on her back and held the back of her head with the other.

“I was afraid of loving you too much,” Joseph whispered in her ear. “I was afraid about how unnatural these feelings are.” He let go of her and pushed her away so that they were eye to eye again.” Mostly I was scared of how you would think of me… being in love with my older sister.”

“That’s exactly how I feel!” Janis felt so happy, yet she wondered what would happen now that they both had expressed their feelings. She decided to test him and pulled him closer so that their lips were just inches from each other’s. He didn’t fight it.