Sibling Lust

Story Info
College guy discovers his 18-year-old sister.
3k words
4.46
339k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers

It happens to everyone: that one moment when you see something you shouldn't be seeing, and even though you know you should look away, you don't – you're trapped, your attention consumed by the forbidden sight before you. For me it was my sister's breasts.

I had simply barged into the bathroom one day, giving no thought to who might be in there. It doesn't lock, our bathroom, so usually a closed door means 'occupied'. I knew that, yet I guess I was in a hurry, perhaps busting to take a piss; I can't remember now. I can remember nothing of the entire event other than those brilliantly sculpted mounds of soft flesh, protruding from my 18-year-old sister's chest.

Once the door swung open, the first sight I had was of my sister's bare back, devoid of even a bra strap, which immediately told me she was topless. She wore a pair of pink shorts, and nothing else. My attention was drawn to the mirror, where I could see them. I felt her eyes on me, also via the mirror, and somewhere in my head I registered the fact that she wasn't screaming.

I glanced up at her face, which looked both annoyed and amazed. "Jason!" she exclaimed, though not loudly. Her tone merely said "you shouldn't be looking at me." I couldn't move; I was riveted to the spot. Messages in my brain told me to turn away, to run away, but my feet wouldn't move. Finally, my sister put an arm across her breasts and turned to me directly. Still, her tone wasn't as sharp as I would have thought.

"Jason! Get out." Definitely not as sharp as it could be. It sounded more like she were explaining to me what to do in this particular situation.

I tore my eyes away from her chest with a huge physical and mental effort before I walked as casually as I could back to my room. Shamefully, I grabbed a wad of tissues and beat myself off, thinking of my sister's breasts. Afterwards I felt like total crap, like the vilest thing on the planet.

With a clearer mind, I realised then that I'd made a huge mistake. Not because she would tell our parents, but rather because I had now given her something that was utterly invaluable to a competitive sibling; a weapon which she could use against me. I could picture it now; my younger sister, prancing around the house in skimpy outfits and purposefully dropping things on the floor, only to torture me as she bent down to pick them up. I was not wrong.

***

The following day, I was already seated at the kitchen table, eating breakfast, whilst mum was cooking her own toast. Dad had left for work an hour ago. My sister, Jamie, who usually wore her dressing gown to breakfast, was already in her school uniform when she slid onto the seat opposite me. My spoon stopped its journey to my mouth and hung in the air for a few seconds. Jamie was wearing the normal red and green chequered skirt of her school, only this one had to be one of her shortest. The top button of her loose-fitting white shirt was undone, revealing the soft skin of her neck and upper chest. The shoes were the normal black school shoes and her socks reached up to her knees. What was truly different though was that her long blonde hair was drawn into pigtails, ensuring that she wouldn't look out of place on a fetish porn site.

"That skirt's a bit short isn't it, darling?" mum asked.

"It's hot today, mum," Jamie replied. "And most of the others are dirty." Mum didn't pursue the subject further.

Jamie looked at me, innocently, curiously. I knew she was trying to gauge my reaction, see if she was evoking a rise out of me. Of course she was, but I wouldn't let her know that. I went back to my cereal.

Minutes later, mum left the room. Jamie seized her chance.

"Do you have Uni today?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"What time?"

"I've got a lecture at eleven."

"So when will you be back?"

I looked at her curiously. "I don't know. Two, at the latest. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you could pick me up from school."

"Why?"

"Because it's hot!" she said, as though I should have realised. It was a hot day. The entire week had been a scorcher. And I guess it would be cruel to make her walk home on a day like this. Mum would be out all day, so she wouldn't be able to pick her up. I guess it fell to me then.

"Alright, what time?"

"Two-thirty, out the front." I nodded. "Thanks," she said, smiling sweetly and returning to her own cereal.

***

The day dragged by slowly, as hot days usually do. I was in my first year at Uni, still only 19. My lecture was a bore, as usual, and I found myself strangely looking forward to seeing my sister again. At the time, I gave no thought as to why I wanted to see her again so soon.

I was back at the house by five-past-two, enough time to grab a glass of water and change my clothes. I hopped back in my car and drove out to Jamie's high school, my old school. She was waiting out the front when I arrived, leaning against the fence, alone. I pulled up beside her and she jumped into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Jason," she chirped cheerfully.

"Hey," I replied. "Were you waiting for long?"

"A few minutes. It was fine."

I drove back home again, my eyes shifting constantly between the road and the exposed skin of my sister's thighs.

"So how was your day?" I asked, in an effort to keep my mind off her body.

"Fine," she sighed. "Same old shit. It was too hot to do anything really. What about you?" She had turned towards me, her big brown eyes levelled on my face. "The same," I said. "Hot and shitty." She laughed, then stretched her arms back behind her head, pushing her chest out prominently.

You little minx, I thought to myself.

We arrived back at the house five minutes later, peeling our backs off the seats and traipsing inside to the air-conditioned interior. Jamie kicked her shoes and socks off. Oddly, I found even the sound of her bare feet padding on the floorboards to be a turn on.

My eyes followed her to the kitchen sink, where she wet her hands and ran them around her neck and down her chest. "It is so hot," she said.

She's flirting. Don't rise to the bait.

"Yeah, it is," I replied.

"Why don't you take your shirt off?" she suggested.

"What?"

"I'm gonna take mine off…if you don't mind."

I was stunned, perhaps visibly so, as Jamie smiled. She peeled her shirt over her head, without undoing the buttons, looking entirely comfortable. It completely flawed me; Jamie had never been that open with her body before, at least not around me. If I could just manage not to act like an idiot, the situation may have its benefits.

"Come on," Jamie said. "You've seen them before…without a bra!"

Damn it! I was already gaping at her chest. Jamie though, was in full control of her senses. She approached me, standing perilously close. "Come on, take your shirt off. It's too hot." She unbuttoned it for me, and pushed it off my arms. I felt weird, wrong, invigorated.

"Let's take a shower," I heard her say, from a far off place. I allowed myself to be led upstairs, into the bathroom and – the rest of our clothes still on – into the shower. Jamie turned the tap on and the spray of cool water hit our bodies simultaneously. Jamie's bra was soaked within seconds, the nipples straining against the white lace. She shut her eyes and threw her head back, wetting her hair and face. It may just be me, but wet hair looks extremely sexy on women.

When she opened her eyes, Jamie was grinning at me. "Come under the water," she said, pulling me by my hands until there was about an inch of space between our bodies. The water poured down my back and onto the top of my head. I was too dumbfounded to say anything, or do anything. And once I saw my sister's hands reach for the clasp of her bra, I knew my silence and lack of activity would continue.

The bra fell to the floor of the shower, revealing once again those two gorgeous tits. I had no time to think of what to do; Jamie pressed them against my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mmm, this is much better, don't you think?" she said.

I couldn't even nod. I merely continued to stare at her. She giggled. "Come on, lighten up." And with that, her gaze and her left hand dropped to my chest. She traced patterns on it and raked it with her nails until I sighed in content. Satisfied, she lifted her head again and sealed my mouth with her own. I kissed back, zealously, furiously. That was my release. God I wanted her, wanted her bad, more than anything else in the world. I pushed her back against the wall, my hands now roaming all over her body. Her legs tensed for a moment and then she leapt up, wrapping them around my waist, he back still against the wall. I felt prying fingers undoing my fly, and felt my own tugging her soggy panties down her legs. I bunched her skirt up around her waist and guided my now naked cock between her legs.

"I'm still a virgin," my sister said. "Be gentle."

"So am I," I replied. Her shock only lasted a second, a long groan taking its place as I slid my cock into the depths of her pussy. I felt her hymen break but Jamie gave only a little squeal. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and started thrusting my hips back and forth, diving into her with sheer lust and passion as my fuel.

"Yes!" Jamie moaned. She grit her teeth and tightened her grip on my shoulders. Her heels dug into my own ass cheeks, pulling me closer. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said between thrusts. "Fuck your baby sister, Jason! Oooooooooooooh!"

I was there already, ready to explode into her with the force of an atomic bomb. "I'm gonna cum," I muttered.

"Inside me," she panted back.

"But…"

"I'm on the piiiiiiiiiilllllll," she groaned as she threw her head back and orgasmed intensely. I started squirting into her pussy, alarmed at how much I was releasing. This was nothing like masturbating. I wondered, briefly, whether it would have been this intense with someone other than my sister.

"Fuck!" Jamie swore, clawing at the wall and gasping as though in pain. I couldn't stop to ask if she were alright, my own orgasm was far too overpowering. Her gasps slowed eventually, as did the thrusting of my hips, until we were working a slow, comfortable motion, our bodies closer than before, Jamie biting her lip cutely.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"I know," I said. "You were amazing."

"You too." She kissed me deeply

I can't remember much of what happened after that. I remember only collecting my clothes in a daze and cleaning myself up to a presentable level. We found our way downstairs again, still alone in the house, unsure of what to say to each other.

***

The following week was the most intense of my life. My Uni schedule picked up a lot, and between that, sex with Jamie was squeezed in whenever possible. Not only sex though, we experimented. Every time we found ourselves alone with each other, we would be in each others arms at once, our mouths seeking each other like hungry animals and our loins straining for their freedom.

It was the following Monday, exactly a week from when it began, that my schedule freed up a bit. Jamie and I were at the table eating breakfast, mum was writing out a shopping list.

"Are you finishing early today?" Jamie asked me.

"Yeah."

"Can you pick me up?" she said in a pleading voice, possibly for mums benefit. We couldn't be seen getting along too well.

"Yeah, OK. Same place?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll see you then. Bye." I chugged the rest of my cereal and left for Uni.

Another boring lecture, an even more boring tutorial, and finally, the long drive to Jamie.

She was waiting by the fence, her hair in pigtails again, smiling sweetly at me. She pointed down the road at a side street, and started walking towards it. I drove down to it and waited as she caught up. She opened the car door and jumped straight onto my lap, kissing me hello.

"Hey," I said. "Why'd you want me to park here?"

"Mum's gonna be home early today, remember. I wanted some time alone with you."

"Oh, I forgot."

Jamie smiled. "Come on," she said, climbing between the front seats into the back, pulling me with her.

I could see the lust in her eyes; she was really in heat today. "Come on," she said. "Rape me, Jason."

"What!?" I blurted out in disbelief.

"Not for real," Jamie replied. "Just force me a little. It'll be hot, trust me."

I was still staring at her in shock. "Oh, come on. If anyone tried to rape me for real I'd kill them. I think it's disgusting. I just want you to pretend to force me. I promise you'll like it."

Slightly confused, but willing to oblige, I said, "OK, but I don't really know what to do."

"Pin my hands down above my head," she said. "Yeah."

As a result, her chest was pushed up into the air, inviting me to it. Jamie pretended to struggle, she moaned a bit and thrashed about. I bent down and kissed her tougher than I usually would have. She tried to avoid my mouth, but didn't. I held both her hands down with one of mine and used the other to start unbuttoning her shirt.

"No, please," Jamie protested.

I knew it was sick, disgusting, so very wrong, but the pleading and desperate look in her eyes actually gave me a thrill. I tore her shirt away and pulled the bra away roughly. I mustn't have been holding her hands that hard, as she was able to release them from my grip and use them to cover her exposed breasts. "No," she said. I tore them away and attacked her entire chest with my mouth, like an animal. I licked it everywhere, kissed it, drooled on it, until both breasts and her belly were covered in my saliva. I reached down and undid my fly, letting my cock spring out. An average six and half inches. I raised myself further up and slid my sexual organ around her belly, lathering it in my own saliva. Jamie's brow furrowed in mock despair, her eyes looking as though tears were about to gather in their depths.

My hands found her skirt, and bunched it up around her waist, her panties going down to her ankles. "Please, please, no."

I didn't listen; I thrust my cock with all my might into the folds of her vagina, eliciting a long groan of pleasure from my sister. The charade ceased. She pushed herself up against the car door, enveloping my body with he legs. I grabbed a hold of the roof and pounded her unceasingly. She moaned, and panted and gasped and finally gave a sharp cry as I emptied my balls into her pussy. We both panted for a few minutes, waiting for the ecstasy to pass.

Still in the same positions, still with my cock inside her, Jamie spoke.

"How was it?"

"I have to admit," I said, "that was pretty hot."

She smiled. "I thought you'd like it." She pulled me closer and kissed me for a long time.

"You realise that if the cops catch us, they'll call our parents," I said. "That's what happens to young kids caught in the back seat."

Fear crept into Jamie's eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah."

She looked annoyed. "I'm so sick of this. We need somewhere where we can be alone, whenever we want, so we don't have to tiptoe around mum and dad."

"We get time to ourselves," I said.

"Yeah…but it's not enough. I want to do more. I want to try other things. I mean, I've only given you head once."

I started to grow hard again and the mere mention of that amazing sexual act. We were dressing now.

"Well, where else is there?"

"I don't know," Jamie said. "Can't you move out? Get a place of your own."

"I don't have the money yet. That's still years off."

Her face fell. "Well…what if we rented a hotel room?"

"What…every time we wanted to have sex?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know how much that will cost?" "Yeah, I guess," Jamie said forlornly.

"Look," I said, "Let's just continue what we're doing until I can think of something, OK?"

"But you will think of something?"

"Yeah."

She smiled, warming my heart. We lay together for another twenty minutes, behind the school, before we drove home. Only, we didn't get there straight away. We were forced to make a detour to an abandoned parking lot, where we fucked again in the back seat.

At home, we made up some excuse about going shopping for a few hours, which our parents bought, thankfully. The rest of the week was spent, by me at least, trying to come up with a solution to our privacy problem. Luckily, it arrived the following Wednesday.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers